All Comments on 'Bee and David Ch. 05'

by CoCoChinadoll

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
redlion75redlion75almost 11 years ago

like they didn't have enuff trouble with lane showing his ass, now you have to throw in more trouble for them. there is such a thing as too much drama before you bring in more you should have resolved the first.

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

Somehow forces or fate is working to keep them together.

Just when you think you understand Bee another piece of puzzle is added to the complex pile.

JogrindeJogrindealmost 11 years ago
Nice one Co Co

I thnk its developing into a nice story & Its your story so you can add all the drama you want into it! Its getting interesting & love where your going with it.

Like the 4 pages keep it up girl!

london101london101almost 11 years ago
great story

Don't like the brothers friend or the new creeper with blonde hair and blue eyes! Lol y can't bee and David just live happily ever after. lol can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
*****

Five.

black_maestrablack_maestraalmost 11 years ago
i really like this story... wish i could be one of your editors...

I want to list the good and the challenges for sake of the story.

1. I like your story, but some of your typos (for an example: moreso) throw the sentence off. You mentioned that David's family is prejudice, I have yet to see how that bit of info affects the story. I think it was an unnecessary tidbit, but then your story isn't done yet, so it may come up or be needed later to explain some reactions.

2. Also, you have yet to explain the root of Bianca's issues. By chapter 5, i think it's time to explain what happened totge mom and where is her dad (Deadbead or just dead). We all have issues, but get to them, I find myself skimming over probably

good sentences and paragraphs trying to locate when you explain her problems.

3. I love David's slightly stalkerish/possessive personality. You've nailed him. But the the me are always easy to build upon.

4. Throwing in family members here and there, I realize it is a writing technique for suspense, Yet, I find it annoying trying to figure out who Ramsey belonged to since Coco referred to Bee being a virgin, though 'momma Bee' kind of alluded to him not being her's.

Don't get me wrong, I think this story is good; and I hope this can be seen as constructive criticism.

5. This is only my opinion, but It was hard for me to believe a drug dealer who owns a town... by his own words... would be intimidated by a 5'2" woman that could man handle him. Or that her overprotective brother would remain friends with him, let alone invite him to her birthday party, knowing she can't stand him. To introduce the character Darryl, they could have had a run in at her bus stop, just a suggestion.

I realize I wrote a lot, but I want your story to flow.

black_maestrablack_maestraalmost 11 years ago
Noticed my own typos...

I complained about CocoChinaDoll's typos, but then in my lengthy comment, I left a few as well... auto correct on my iPad makes too many assumptions... lol. Oh well.

RayonaRoseRayonaRoseabout 10 years ago
??

Is there another chapter coming???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Amazing great story Please come back!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
update

This story has to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
finish

I keep checking back on this story hoping for an update. Please finish this story for your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Holding my breathe!

More, please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sooooo good!

Please finish?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please Please Please

I have been waiting a very long time for the rest of this story. It has a good story line and I can't wait to see who else wants Bianca. It seems like every guy wants her. I hope she continues to open up to David because he really cares about her. I am so ready to know what is happening. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You have managed to bring out a truly wonderful story line. But once again, you're proof reader, if you have one is letting you down! Silly spelling mistakes as well as grammar mishaps, is spoiling the overall nuance of the story!

However, it does not detract from the great story line. And, this is a story that can run and run! Ad infinitum! So don't end this great story, before you show the two main characters enjoying their lives together. Please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous