BeeBee 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eagles! Quinn, Eagles!"

"Where? Are eagles swooping down on us? I heard that they can tangled up in hair."

"OMG, don't touch them yet, Quinn! Gloves, kitchen latex gloves, Quinn, now! And I know your cock is hard for me, Freddy, so pull it out and I'll have your eagle nested eggs before Quinn gets back with the protective gloves!"

[Quinn and Freddy glance at each and grin and then meekly shrug their shoulders]

[And girls who rise up and then trot in a romper rule!]

[Slurp, whoa, gulp, geez, ag, ow, slurp, ag, ag, ag, woo, ag, ugh, ugh, ooh, gulp, gulp, gulp]

"Whew, tee, he, I hope that doesn't scare you off too far the, Freddy. And Quinn will never tell anyone, so."

"Aha, aha, ooh, well, wheeze, let's just stay with the straight guy vs fem boy fighting for a while, BeeBee, but, wow, in broad daylight! And that was pretty damn good, not that, you know, right, BeeBee?"

"Ahem, um, I'm on my way back guys, so, ahem so, okay?"

"[Mwah!] It's cool, Quinn."

[Huh, Quinn has the sexy black latex gloves then?]

"Alright, Investigator, now what?"

"First, fish gut your whacked out black sheep of the family uncle at your next opportunity because these Eagles are clearly what he was trying to steal from you and second, using my dainty hand as quick gauge and assuming I can hold twenty coins at a time, one, two, three, four, five, times one layer, two layers, three layers, and four, so, approximately 400 coins, but you'll need to count them to be sure."

"Well, duh, right after I fish gut my lousy whacked out black sheep of the family uncle!"

[Chink, chink, chink, chink, chink, clank, clank, chink]

"OMG, 1986, 1986, 1987, 1987, 1986, 1989 and on and OMG on, Quinn!"

"So, I love 1986 Eagles to the tune of, um, $40 each then, BeeBee?"

"Oh, and I'll buy every coin in this family hidden lock box from you for $50 cash money today, Quinn! Try north of $2500 each and I see proofs mixed in here, so?"

[Oh, Quinn is good at math and faints back. In her green and belted romper]

[BeeBee and Freddy glance at each and grin and then shrug their shoulders and then react]

"[Gentle face slap] Quinn, Quinn, breath Quinn!"

"OMG, OMG, I had such a dream and you were there, BeeBee and you were there, Freddy and I was dreaming that I bought a new fish filet knife since I live on the river now and OMG, the box, it's real..."

[You know, women just faint really cool]

[BeeBee and Freddy glance at each and grin and then shrug their shoulders and then react, again]

"Okay, Quinn, come on, up you go then."

[Oh, so Quinn can awaken from a double faint, yet text?]

"Quinn, who are texting? This discovery needs to be hidden and on the quiet!"

"Well, I have a place to hide these coins, I mean, ewe, as soon as we transfer them into a cleaner container, but, well, I seriously need some dick right now too!"

Well, that was a mad scramble! I mean, Danny probably tried to leave work early in response to whatever Quinn had put in her text!

And it's impossible to hand count coins while bent over the couch once Freddy got over his "I want to fuck you, but you're a guy in female clothing" issues! But it was fun trying, tee, he. And it was going to happen sooner or later anyways, so.

And three weeks later.

"Alright, BeeBee, so, you're a big deal on the Strip now and everyone is talking about you, but nobody really has much to say factually, so what's up then, hmm?"

"Well, other than I am the leader of the Hard Candy Store crew now, Brent, what are people on the Strip saying then, hmm?"

"Well, first the word is that Quinn got some crazy tattoo way down low that says "BeeBee" in a quarter moon swoop with a Bald Eagle just under the swooping "BeeBee" and well, she's too good for us now, so we don't know how to confirm that, so?"

"Brent, people get tattoos every day and BeeBee is as common of a name as Smith or Jones, so?"

"Oh, yeah, I didn't think about that, so, anyways, I mean, you need me on your growing crew, so, are you unattached on Saturday nights between 10pm and 11pm or what?"

"Brent, you're 309 on my list. And I'm too busy for this nonsense right now. But don't go away mad. Well, escort me down to the Quirky T-Shirt Shop, please."

"LOL, I mean, Morgan? Aren't Morgan and Quinn rivals then?"

"Brent, people make up sometimes, so stop being nosey and take me by my arm!"

That's right, when you're a big deal for unknown reasons on the Strip, not only can you say that, you can say it demanding purpose!

[Door chime jingle, jangle]

"Hey, I mean, well."

"Hey, Morgan and it's okay. I never expected Freddy to stick around or even come back. It happens in my world, so?"

"Alright, well, what's next then, BeeBee."

"I mean, Morgan, from the quick tour you gave me of your two story house this morning, I mean, when your house was originally built, it was one house and now it's divided into a separate lower and upper homestead, so?"

"Well, that's not what I was for popping a boob out for you, so, what kind of investigator are you then, hmm?"

"Morgan, other than your bra, what else was missing as I pointed in two places then, hmm?"

"Um, a wall decorative wall hanging on my lower floor wall and a missing wall hanging on the wall upstairs, which is really the responsibility of my next upper floor renter, so? I mean, we all know that I have blessed, so this isn't adding up yet, so?"

"Morgan, when the house was a full house, the people who lived there went up and down all the time, so, Morgan, where is the original stairway then, hmm?"

"Oh, I figured that the original owners put it out with the trash or something, so."

[Pause to let that sink in]

"Morgan, someone wall plastered both ends of the original stair steps! That's not something that you put out in the trash!"

[It's sinking in]

"Oh, oh, so, behind or in between or something, something then, BeeBee?"

"All I'm saying, Morgan, is that there is a set up stairs in between the two walls that I pointed at before you chased me out because you're not sure how you feel about me as a dresser who expresses himself differently, so? But who knows what's hidden on the original steps. It could be dust or it could, well, literally anything, so?"

"Damn, is that why Sam said he could drill a peep hole and cover it back up with spackle, whatever spackle is, then? I thought he trying to be sneaking with me."

"Morgan, two peep holes. One for an eye ball and one for a flashlight. It's a ten minutes investigation, unless something worthy is there. I mean, do you have any whacked-out relatives dying and crying for you to take a vacation or something and all of a sudden, they will house sit for you? With a sledge hammer, hmm?"

"Oh, I mean, wow, my whacked out black sheep of the family uncle has been dying and crying that the south pacific is great this time of year and he uses sledge hammers in his, well, he's a criminal, but it's still his job, so."

[Continues to let it sink in]

"Oh, oh, ooh, so, a drill, a drill bit, a flashlight and my college jammies you say? And Sam is not right for you, BeeBee, so Hank the handyman? And his brother, Jake, you know, just in case."

Ahh, BeeBee the investigator is back on the job!

End BeeBee 01

12