BeeBee Beeswax 01

Story Info
Beeswax sends Bobby off on his fishing trip.
2.7k words
3.44
3.1k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BeeBee Beeswax 01

What do you do when your neighbor, who doesn't care for boys who dress like girls, is busy packing up his mini school bus SUV because him and his boys are going fishing for the weekend? Well, I don't know about you, but I went outside to interfere in a pair black capri tights under a new pair of camo shorts, a forest green shirt and dazzling eyes. That's what I did anyways. You may have chosen a nice pair of Khaki shorts with a matching fishing vest, but the fishing trip caught me by surprise, so I didn't have time to go shopping. I mean, I am not Paul's favorite neighbor, so he hesitates to keep me informed.

But he informs me all the time that he thinks I'm a sissy, a sissy faggot, a fem boy sissy faggot and on and on and on. I mean, straightlaced neighbors, right?

"What do you want queer? Can't you see that I'm busy packing up my gear and waiting for the boys to arrive?"

Oops, sorry, Paul also informs quite a bit that I'm a queer.

"Paul, you don't have to like me to be neighborly with me, butthead. So, what's going on? You headed out for the weekend?"

"Shut it, Beeswax, this is guy stuff, you know, stuff your prissy prancy ass doesn't know anything about."

"So, grunt, grunt-grunt-grunt, spit?????"

"Exactly, now piss off you quirky little prissy boy."

Oops, his foul mouth goes on and on, so you guys get the picture, right?

"Well, according to my chart, that's about the end of your language, so can we talk now?"

Hi folks, I'm BeeBee, but I can't seem to shake the nickname of Beeswax and nope, I have no idea where Beeswax came from, it just appeared as if by Witchcraft. Anyways, I am all about really dark hair and absolutely love my two hair pieces with bangs. Bangs may have their own issues, but the forehead coverage is well worth the style. I dye my own hair just as black, but it's not quite as styled as my hair pieces, but I do go back and forth. I also do well with darkly lined eyes and as I just said, I think they are dazzling.

"Fine Beeswax, me and the boys are tossing lines all weekend up at the lake, so leave me alone."

"So, you and the boys, huh? Waiting in line to toss each other's salad at the lake, huh? So, Bobby, right? He's one of your boys, right?"

"Piss off sissy fly boy and leave Bobby out of this. Now, prissy prance your way into your house and let me enjoy my beer before the boys show up and discover that I've been drinking beer and shouldn't be driving."

"As I remember it, he gave me his hoodie a few weeks ago when we had that rain storm, so he's in it knee deep."

"Forget it Beeswax, I'm not getting involved in all that. Besides, you fish hooked him because you came out in the rain barely dressed and pretended to be concerned if my electric had gone out as me and the boys drank beer in the garage with all the lights on and then, OMG, all you did was whimper that you were getting wet and chilly from being out in rain, when you were perfectly dry on your front porch just mere moments ago. Geez."

"And he wrapped his hoodie around me to keep from getting chilled. So, I believe a shut it is in order."

Hah, round one, point Beeswax, although his memory seemed to be well intact for a guy who drinks as much beer as he does. I mean, that was basically how it happened, word for word, you know, minus the things he couldn't see as Bobby walked me back to my front porch where it was perfectly dry. And by the way, I have a new used hoodie and it's my shade of Gray, so all is pretty well.

Pause for several grunts, groans and failed attempts to split on the ground, from his side, of course. Also, pause to check me out in my cute as hell camo shorts and bangs with sides that flared just above the shoulders.

"Is he coming or not, Paul? I made you guys a small box of travel goodies for the drive and I want him to come over to get the box so I can fish hook him, I mean, give him the detailed instructions on which goodies are for anyone and which ones are meant just for you. Not that I would lace your goodies with crushed sleeping pills or anything."

"Are you going to be the girl and flip burgers for me and boy's next weekend?"

"Well, I will because that's the nicest word you've ever called me, but my legs may be uncovered."

Pause for three more grunts.

"He's on his way. So, can I count on you to keep your eye on my driveway while me and boys are away for the weekend? I mean, the ex, right? Mona still thinks that she has stuff in my house."

And yeah, I checked, Paul has submitted for a copyright for the phrase "me and the boys" although I wouldn't hold out much hope for that.

Now, as I remember it, his ex, Mona, practices Witchcraft, so if and when she shows up in a unmarked cube truck, well, I'll just tell Paul that I must have been away at the store at that particular time. I mean, cross dressing brings enough issues into my life with adding Voodoo into the mix of things.

Anyways, back to Bobby. I do get out to a few places and I do run into the occasional horny guy who thinks he wants to get with a CD, but those are usually weak and unfounded except for the effects of beer. But Bobby, well, Bobby actually showed a real and genuine interest in me. At least an interest in talking to me, LOL, if it wasn't for Paul, Paul the Angry. Now, I don't have a good answer for why he never snuck over to visit with me in private, but for now I'll go with the "me and the boys" code of conduct. I mean, that sounds legit, right?

Pause for Paul's grunts until Bobby showed up. Hah, there will be another point for BeeBee coming soon, but I'll hold that for now until I actually play the card that I just found up my sleeve.

"Hey Bobby, that's one fine looking pole you have there, not to mention the fly carrying case that holds your fishing poles. Listen, it sounds like there will be chances for rain almost all weekend, so if you want your hoodie back to protect you from any chilly sprinkles, well, it's in my bedroom for safe keeping. Also, it's my hoodie now, so you should come over to my house to pick up the box of travel goodies that I packed for you and the boys (copyright pending) during your drive up to the lake. Paul and Dale can finish up with the packing."

"Hi Beeswax. I figured the hoodie was a lost cause. Besides, the over-sized hoodie look fit your style."

Hold please! I'm this close to letting this guy know that I'm here to willingly please him!

"Beeswax is cute, but BeeBee is intimate. I'm just saying. Anyways, did you want to step over the property line that Paul has deemed as the Cooties line and retrieve the special box of goodies I put together for your drive?"

"But BeeBee, I have to ride with these pukes for an hour and they're just going to take jabs at me all the way and you know, right baby, I mean Beeswax?"

"Well, you can do whatever you want to Bobby, but I was thinking that it would be best if your balls were empty before you shack up with those pukes for a weekend of fishing in a fishing cabin and in the rain. But, hey, you know best and all."

Oh, so that's how you win round two, eh? With a simple box of goodies and with a promise of other goodies. I mean, he waited until Paul was out of sight, but he stepped over the driveway and followed my camo covered bobbing bobber, which was front and center as I turned around. But it had to be a quick trip because even though Paul won't cross our property lines because of that Cooties thing, he will stand in his driveway and let everyone know that Bobby is holding up the show by being absent and out of sight.

Now, I'm not saying that I attacked Bobby as soon as we were behind my front door, but there was an opportunity and there was a bulge in his pants and he didn't get that from packing the back of the SUV. Well, there was fishing equipment and he was a guy, so maybe the tackle box got things started, but I finished things off. Also, I was pretty quick about getting the rest of his fly fishing out in the open.

"Bobby, we need to be quick, so cum as fast as you can. And I've been watching videos, so I know what to expect."

"Beeswax, what are you doing? Oh, oh geez, so that's what you're doing. Oh, my, that's warm."

Hah, I liked the attention he paid to me in the past and nothing was going to stop me from bobbing on Bobby's bobber. Well, my experience may hold things up a little, but I've watched enough videos on Chang to know that nature has a way of taking over.

I also watched enough fishing videos to know that his wiggling worm told me that he wanted too.

"Bobby, I promise that your boxer briefs will just as clean afterwards. You can keep it in my mouth until you milk out the last drop."

Well, all I knew was that all those rating videos on Chang were a waste of time because apparently, the only bad blow job is a no blow job. Also, yup, he wanted it, no matter how casual his flirting was in the past because Bobby moaned, as opposed to what I thought was the normal guy thing to do, like grunting like Paul does.

And nope, that good to last drop thing is a lie. There is no last drop, it just kept coming and oozing and apparently, ewe, it's an acquired taste. Not that I'm saying it was gross or anything, but ewe, for my first time anyways.

"Happy Bobby? You wrecked me."

"OMG, that was great and it was a pleasant surprise when you swallowed, but you didn't need to do that, you know, today."

"Hah, so says you afterwards. Anyways, your wiggling worm said otherwise, so just say that you enjoyed me bobbing back and forth on your bobber and go Bobby. Not that I was actually able to bob back and forth much because your fat worm liked the mouth of the fish it found and you set the hook as deep as you could."

"Oh, I liked it well enough, but this doesn't mean anything long term."

"Oh, look at the time."

"Why? What time is it?"

"It's half past "I'm a guy and I just blew my wad", so it's time to go, right?"

Well, I was hoping for a "wrong", but maybe next time and speaking of my first time, OMG, ewe!

And speaking of butthead Paul.

"BOBBY? Where are you? It's time to hit the road!"

And speaking of holy snap, I hope I remembered to give Bobby the proper instructions for the box of travel goodies.

"Hold your horses, Paul. I had to pick up the box of travel goodies that Beeswax put together for us. By the way, the goodies in the red translucent baggies are just for you and you only. Also, I should drive if you're going to have any travel snacks packaged in the red translucent baggies."

Well, well, well, look at that, will you? One angry faced Paul, one confused faced Dale and a big smiley faced Bobby, getting ready to head down the road.

"Bye guys. Have fun dipping your lines this weekend. And Paul, don't worry about Mona cleaning out your house while you're away. I just texted her and told her to stay away because I'm watching your place except for when I'm away at the store buying a new outfit that would be fitting for grilling burgers next week while you and your boys play Horse Shoes."

"Shut it, Beeswax and watch out for my stuff!"

"Oh please, Paul, you can do better than that. By the way, that Air Fryer you bought is still in the box, right?"

And off they went. Three boys and their poles, riding down the road towards the lake. And then down the road came Mona and her boys, LOL, in an unmarked cube truck. Now, why she removed all of the shoe and boot strings from his shoes and boots before she tossed them in the dumpster was confusing to me, but maybe that's a Voodoo thing or something and I wasn't about to tempt fate by asking too many questions. I mean, I don't know if Witchcraft is a real thing or not, but I did know that her boys followed her instructions to the letter. And one of her instructions was for the guy named Sam to bring me that new in box Air Fryer.

"Sam, plug it in where ever Beeswax says to plug it in, but no other plugging than that. BeeBee Beeswax has a boyfriend now."

Oh, point Mona for the kind words. They weren't true words, but they sounded nice.

"Hey, you don't know some stuff, Mona. He just liked some stuff, that's all."

"I know your boyfriend has a limp dick and just went fishing for the weekend, so you're free to attend my black magic mixer tomorrow night at my castle, I mean, the crib. Sam can escort you and feel free to bring your own Eye of Newt or Toe of Frog."

Eye of Newt, LOL, right? I mean, I probably had to attend her mixer or risk that weird thing around town where you wake up in the morning on the roof of your garage. So, there is no up side to arguing with Middleton's Mistress of the Night, right?

"SUP BeeBee Beeswax, where shall I plug this in?"

"Plug it in here, Sam."

"There you go, Beeswax. So, what Mona was saying, is that true or is that none of my business?"

"Hmmm, we just met Sam, so none of your business for now and leave it at that for now????"

"Alright, but I'm tired of waking up on the roof of my garage, so I'll be around tomorrow night about 9pm. It's your call if you get in my car or not, but I'll need you to valid my appearance. Oh, and wearing basically all black goes without saying, right? Red accents are encouraged."

What is this the guy? Mona's right hand villain or the party planner, right?

"Will you come to the door or will you beep once, Sam?"

"Well, it might be best if I come inside to make sure you're dressed appropriately and all."

"Sam, are you being serious or are you being forward with me?"

"As you said Beeswax, I'm being seriously forward and let's leave it that for now."

Circling back to the beginning of this story, I'll put Sam in that category of a horny guy who likes the way my shorts fit on me and leave it at that. And then circling back to just a few paragraphs above, well, Bobby has been nice to me and Bobby liked the way I bobbed on his bouncing bobber, but he said it didn't mean anything long term, so Eye of Newt it is.

Besides, I never received any "miss you already" texts from Bobby for the entire night and I don't know why unless it was because of crazy guy code because I'm sure the other guys had been ribbing him on the drive up to lake, so I limited my bat crazy texts to Bobby to under 40. Before midnight.

End BeeBee Beeswax 01