Beecoming Bk. 01: Introduced Ch. 01

Story Info
Denise is acquainted with a sensually mysterious land.
953 words
3.2
958
1
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RuaNYC
RuaNYC
3 Followers

----------------------------------------------------

This is chapter one of a five-chapter book called "Introduced"—the first book of the Beecoming world. I do have plans for more books I could write in the series, but you can rest assured this is a completed one that stands on its own (er, when it's not sitting, or laying, or bent over, etc. 😉).

----------------------------------------------------

Denise was trampling through the woods, sweaty, clothes a little torn and out-of-place, when she emerged from the jungle at last. She was wearing a dull-shaded neon green tank top, with a loosely fitted only-bottom-buttoned coat worn, draped over her shoulders, around the tank top. Her breasts were generally not made known one way or the other, but to a degree they could be seen pressing out from within.

She was like, This is it, in her thoughts. This is where my friend ended up, and it's time to meet her again at last. I'm sure she's here.

Denise walked to the massive walls of the complex in front of her, angled circularly around... whatever was inside. Denise walked to the front gate, two metal doors together, and banged loudly on it.

An opening slid down. "What do you want here! Are you a gawker, just looking to... Ohh..."

The answerer looked upon Denise with a changed look, viewing her slowly up and down, as her mood quickly softened.

"I didn't realize... I see from your look you're here for a reason of purpose. Forgive me, I took your loud noise for crassness rather than passion. We get so many with their crass judgment of our ways."

Denise was curious of this mention of these, "ways." She had heard that there was something unusual here, as she had passed quickly from town to town searching for her friend, but she had been in too much of a rush to entertain that. Really, the only hint she'd gotten had been the extreme non-verbal gestures of the people she'd queried, as if to say 'You want to go THERE? Okay, sure, but don't be surprised by what you might find!"

Denise entered the complex. The inside was a marvel, still draped in natural element in places, but with a new prevalence of high-tech devices, large and small. Her mind was drawn back by the way the woman had looked at her though, It was a clear understanding of my naked intention, but it was like she wanted to see me naked in another way too... Denise buried the thought. It must have just been a different way of doing things. A cultural difference, as it were, a communication that meant something different to them.

Them was all around her, in the distances now. Some at their work, tweaking the devices, too busy to escape it. Not stressed though. Some glancing or staring at her, matter-of-factly, from standing or crouching positions. All women.

These women were all in torn coarse fabric-y short-shorts and tank tops that show the midriff, and coarse though light-movement allowing boot-sneaker hybrids. At a closer focused look, their clothes all had a natural leafy material decorating and flowing (clearly comfortably) throughout them. Denise suddenly had an urge to talk to one or more of these women, to know their lives or even (though why?) to try on their clothes.

She again brought her focus back to a more pertinent goal, this time with a shake of her head. No, it was time to see my friend. Is the gate-lady leading me to her? No way she could tell just based on my look, that'd be too much.

The gate-lady brought her just a bit further, to, sure enough, not her friend but an information desk. "They can help you from here. I hope you enjoy your stay with us." The lady took Denise's hand in hers and kissed the top of it with utter respectability and a sloppy subtle twist, both somehow complementing the other. "I have a good feeling about you," and she left.

Denise questioned the info people, and they seemed to know exactly who she wanted to see. They didn't say much though, seeming to give an aura of "it will be better to know by seeing than by being told." Denise was writhing inside her soul. She wanted to know, and she wanted to know NOW. But now would come soon, Now will come soon, sigh... she thought.

More sights were passed by, as she walked further being guided by two from the desk, each holding scepters, one with a golden glow emanating from its top bulb. Denise saw a group of men now as she passed along, the first that she had seen since exiting the jungle, on her right in a group. They were astonishing to her. All with various degrees of unclothedness, some showing chest, some showing gripping upper arm or lower leg, in various aesthetically pleasing positions. What in the world is this place? she thought. She tossed her brunette hair instinctively as she reached a close point going by them, knowing even with (and somewhat because) her unkemptedness she was fit and a prime sight for them. She heard them rearranging themselves a little with exertion, and knew that she had had an effect on them similar to what she must admit they had on her.

Denise, the long walk continuing, thought back on them. These men looked tribal, more so than the women here... though the women do have that natural look I've gathered... These men had bird feathers across them, stylishly. But also modern elements too, straps across their bodies. Like some were exercising, and others just showing the exercise they had succeeded in. What in the world? What is the purpose here?

RuaNYC
RuaNYC
3 Followers