Beecoming Bk. 01: Introduced Ch. 02

Story Info
Their customs are exposed in gratuitous depth.
1.6k words
3.5
1.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RuaNYC
RuaNYC
3 Followers

----------------------------------------------------

This is chapter two of a five-chapter book called "Introduced"--the first book of the Beecoming world. I do have plans for more books I could write in the series, but you can rest assured this is a completed one that stands on its own (er, when it's not sitting, or laying, or bent over, etc. 😉).

----------------------------------------------------

The two guides led Denise to a gate, gold-colored and made of intwined metal fixtures with spaces throughout. They each gave Denise a hug, smiled fully and knowingly and told her they hoped she would enjoy her stay there. Enjoy my stay?, Denise thought, I don't even know if I'll last through the day. This place is weird, and I just want to see my friend.

The gate open now, Denise walked in. There was a wide, circular amphitheater-type space. All just about flat to the ground, though, with only a little inclined seating around the edges. She walked forward. There was almost nothing there, just the brownish/goldish clay-maybe ground. She did see something in the distance. The was a mighty chair there.

As she kept walking, it became clear the chair was a throne, with its back's inhumanly large size and splendor. Dark, with imposing spikes sticking up. And there, at its base, there was a person sitting in its seat. This person was naked.

As Denise drew closer, it became more and more clear the unusualness of the situation. The woman (it was a woman), indeed naked, was sitting in a combination of full comfort and mild agitation, like she was waiting for something to happen but looking forward to it.

This woman was pregnant. And not just a little. Her belly protruded unusually so, as with an expecting mother of twins. And she looked at Denise in the eyes. This was her friend.

Denise was speechless, watching this regal lady of sexual aura, this person she knew, had known, so changed and transformed. Denise noticed there was a vibe to her friend, that had been present since she came into view, and was now surging in Denise's awareness. A glow, like of yellow and unnamed energy. It was hot.

"You're, you're, YOU'RE--!"

"Call me Goldenbuzzy," the friend interrupted. She smiled relaxedly now. "I do not have the name you knew me by anymore."

"But, what, what happened to you???"

"I've changed," Goldenbuzzy said, in full truth but without logical explanation, as she threw her head back majestically. Her vivid blonde hair cascaded through the air, landing across her shoulders with fun-filled attack, retiring behind her back and in front, the latter nudging the top curve of one of her full, succulent breasts. Goldenbuzzy looked of a spell on Denise, with Denise's thoughts distracting to a hypnotic vision of Goldenbuzzy moaning softly, and then she drew herself back to reality.

Goldenbuzzy continued, "I have missed you, and I am sorry I left the institution without notice. But I had to find myself."

"And this is you??" Denise challenged.

"Yes," Goldenbuzzy was gentle but firm, "I have a strong task here. Come, let me tell you of the happenings."

"We're going to walk? Alright, but I expect you to put some clothes on. This is a lot to take in."

"You have no idea. A lot to take in now? Let's see what you think soon."

Goldenbuzzy put on a stretchy light pink top, forming around her magnificently exaggerated figure and the tops of her thin arms. She put on stretchy shorts to match. They started walking in a spiral around the circular space, gradually working their way towards the middle.

"It has been a long time since I've worn clothes; I thank you for the suggestion to do something different, though I don't think I'll stick with it after our discussion, to be honest." Goldenbuzzy pivoted towards the information Denise had requested, "I am queen here. We are as the bees--can you think of how their society is? We are a matriarchy, and I rule the land (though my people select me)."

Denise laughed a little, breaking the tension of the shock. "I've never seen, though, gotta say, a queen in such state as you."

Goldenbuzzy stopped abruptly, and faced Denise, clasping her two hands in each other. She showed an expression of pleading. 🥺 "I beg you, Denise, keep your mind open, and don't judge our ways, we're just trying to live our own way."

Denise was taken aback by the unexpected plea, and pet her friend's shoulder down the arm in compassionate reassurance. "I just was observing, don't worry; I didn't come here to not be your friend, or gawk (though I have to admit there's a lot to look at), and will listen without judgment."

"Great," Goldenbuzzy smiled and hugged her own friend deeply, her giant breasts mashing against Denise's significant though dwarfed ones, and her extended tummy rubbing Denise's thin one as if sharing ideas.

"The female bee that will become the queen of a new hive travels far, far from the one she came from, and entices a series--yes, a series--of male bees to chase her. They are stronger, and they will catch her. She takes their semen, one by one, with ejaculations so loud they may even be heard at a distance."

"We are not bees. But take after, well... I will show you. You happened to come on the right day, if a little early." She clapped her hands with dominance, and Denise could see the gate in the distance open again, now with many women and men entering. Unlike before, some of the women were naked as they entered. The men all looked cut of the cloth of the ones she had seen earlier--brolic, confident, relaxed and ready to go. What does "go" mean, as I think of it now? Denise thought in closeminded defense, a step behind the occurrence that was about to be.

Goldenbuzzy, surprisingly swiftly for such an emburdened woman, took her place in the center of the circular, area? Zone? Temple? Arena? Denise knew not how to conceive it, though she was starting to see other conception would be on the way.

Three men took their places around Goldenbuzzy, and she blessed each with fingers dangled in friendship on their strained brows, decreasing the strain and improving the focus.

The three began massaging her thoroughly, and she threw back her head with a sudden moan. The other attendees arranged themselves in concentric circles too, around the event, with the ones closer generally having greater activity similar to what was happening in the center. Mostly one-to-one, but with instances of group foreplay too.

One of Goldenbuzzy's men grinned as he worked with her stretchy clothing unusually present. Denise was watching between them and the first circle of sex outside. The man tore open the front of the top, one of Goldenbuzzy's breasts plopping languidly free, and the other men followed the lead. They tore her clothing open from other angles, as she pleaded out for more.

She hugged the one in front, straddling him, as the ones at her back and side began eating her pussy and massaging her ass and side of boob. Her ass was as splendorous as her top, profiled exquisitely by the one man's coursing and slapping hands. She moaned again, and the time was now to come down to her forearms and knees, back to four-legged like an earlier primate evolution.

Denise was speechless, though she was incredibly turned on. "When in Rome," they say, and she'd felt open to remove her own bottom, spread eagle and begin rubbing her puzzy in a circular motion. "Ohh, rugging my puzzy? What am I saying, what is this place doing to me..."

The behind man began pounding her friend doggystyle, as one other held her neck and asked for dirty admissions readily given, and the other man stroked himself and prepared for the next phase.

The whole place was in an outcry. Thumping drums pounded through as other thumping of a more liquid kind was heard, along with plenty other sounds of dirty giggles, slopping mouths of men and women applied to plenty orifices, and more.

As the sex reached its stage of Goldenbuzzy, star of the show, taking one man cowgirl and another fucking her in the ass with abandon, and stroking the third, Denise knew what to do.

She walked up to the sticky, brutally mature scene, coaxed Goldenbuzzy's willing face to her side with a hand mushing her cheek, and kissed her passionately on the lips. Denise's eyes closed, she felt the luscious ones on hers, of her friend, giving in full release as she came from the activity happening behind her. Denise then drew her head away from her friend's, and saw her eyes open, released in carnal fulfillment and romantic feeling spreading more to join it, the key unlocked.

She turned further to her own accompanists. "Fill me full of cum, you fucking slobs." She shouted. They didn't need more direction. The one in her ass barely removed his cock before it exploded all across her hole and a little above, dripping from her upper ass cheeks down the engorged region, like chocolate syrup if it was vanilla.

She turned back to her man being rode; he kissed her, following Denise's lead before, and continued pumping her with great coordination and strength, gravity no problem for his supple body. She could take no more from the exponentially heightening effect, and came again, shuddering as he emptied his own supreme exponent into her wanting depths.

She finally turned to one she had been stroking, and winked as if to say "I haven't forgot you." She stroked and fed herself his cock, lifting herself off the spent ones disengaging from her cunt and asshole, both red with blood flow and increased function of human enabled by sex. She deep-throated and deep-throated this last man until he came vigorously into the back of her throat, which she half swallowed and half dribbled out her lips and rubbed it asymmetrically across her cheek, giving him the final sight he wanted as she had gotten what she wanted.

"Fuck...!" Denise said in exuberance.

RuaNYC
RuaNYC
3 Followers