Beecoming Bk. 01: Introduced Ch. 03

Story Info
A stimulating and enlightening discussion of liberation.
1.5k words
4.33
528
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RuaNYC
RuaNYC
3 Followers

This is chapter three of a five-chapter book called "Introduced"--the first book of the Beecoming world. I do have plans for more books I could write in the series, but you can rest assured this is a completed one that stands on its own (er, when it's not sitting, or laying, or bent over, etc. *wink*).

----------------------------------------------------

Goldenbuzzy cleaned herself up from the raucous activity, having been provided towels and solutions from adoring denizens. Denise first caught herself in slight embarrassment and shock of what she had performed (albeit so many degrees less than what others, and particularly Goldenbuzzy had), and then performed her own quick cleaning with available materials of her under-area. She replaced her light pinkish-beige panties then, but found herself not caring to place the further lower body clothes she had back on.

As this was going on, the last few episodes of unfinished lovemaking in the region could be heard reaching their climaxes and ending, and soon enough all were engaged in some assortment of self- or partner(s)-cleaning and post-lovemaking canoodling. Goldenbuzzy, now ready to address the throngs about again, spoke deeply through a voice hoarsened by what had transpired.

"ALL! I salute you again, as always, for showing your dedication to fertility, connection, and a communal perfection." She was naked as she had been when Denise had found her. She continued, "Let us rejoice in the carnal frenzy, and reflect with pride and fond memory on it, that we were able to muster. And let us look forward to the Joy of Spring, that comes (and us along with it) in two months!!!"

The peoples cheered and hollered for the success of their nation's consummative prowess. "Back to your stations and homes, as I will be back to mine, folks," Goldenbuzzy said, drawing towards the close. "I love each and every one of you, and promise to keep serving as your queen faithfully as long as you will have me."

Two of her men from before still about, one kissed her lightly on her arm muscle right below her shoulder, and the other she looked up to and engaged in a couple-second lightning make-out with tongues with. He, moving to walk away, brushed his arm towards a last glancing touch of her boob, but it was too far away and sailed slowly just past. The two men disappearing now with everyone else towards the gates, Goldenbuzzy and Denise were left alone again. Denise had a mind of thoughts, to the point where sweat was erupting from her furrowed forehead. She had so many questions.

-

The two settled into reclined seats in the spacious zone--it's just that Goldenbuzzy's happened to be her tremendous throne, which could somehow take such a posture. Denise's was more like a beach chair, though made of fine gold and dark iron metalwork as befit the realm's importance. Both were comfy though.

"Okay, first things first," Denise said, lightly writhing her olive body against the seat to get comfortable. "I'm not calling you 'Goldenbuzzy' regularly. I understand you are not your old self, either though--I will call you 'Gold'n.' "

"Gold'n, mmm, that has a nice ring to it," Goldenbuzzy said, pert in her already-comfortable symmetrical pose, skin beaming with mellow glow from its protruded points. Everything she had been through, it was like she was almost ready to go again.

"Very well, great..." Denise trailed off in both victory and more grandly-stewing thought. "So, not to be blunt, but--you are already pregnant. You spoke of this 'fertility' thing about the... event. Was that just for those around who also partook? It must have been."

Goldenbuzzy stared hard at her friend, as if ready to tell her ghosts existed. Then she began: "I was telling you before, you will remember, of the sexual pattern of bees. The newly-minted queen has found her lovers (I repeat, MULTIPLE, lovers) and taken from them what they had to give. But why? Well, she is able to hold on to all their DNA they have pumped her with. In fact, that is the only time she will ever have sex. The availability of these various DNA sources for her will ensure she can produce genetically diverse offspring as she creates the hive of her many, many children."

Goldenbuzzy leaned in a little more towards Denise, her encumbered body twisting ever so subtly as she did. "Of course, we humans are different. But I found something, something..." Goldenbuzzy whirled off silently into vivid moment-of-life memory for a moment, "...something which allowed me to become what you see today." Denise looked up-and-down, across the body of Gold'n as she had before, seeing the unnatural but intensive drawing energy, seeing the breasts, thighs and lips that made her want to do more than she had done in the scene before.

Goldenbuzzy continued. "I can take multiple males' DNA at once, though I don't hold onto it for my whole lifetime. Each new fucking instills me with ability to create another new life, to join the ones already in gestation in me. I can go through the process of pregnancy for each faster than a regular woman, and when I do give birth it does not hurt me on the level that it does a regular woman. Of course, it is still a taxing life, but I am grateful to have been chosen and I choose to go through with it. Of course, there are various perks to the process too."

Gold'n smirked, and lifted her hand to begin a little caressing and rubbing of the bottom-front of Denise's right thigh, accessible to her as their two seats had been situated close and at a slight angle facing inwards. Denise's face became ghostlike--not at the presence of Gold'n's hand on her welcoming thigh (she was so glad she decided only panties, so Gold'n could go higher if she wanted...), but Denise was in shock of the world she had discovered, the different way of life that was possible here. The two feelings converged in butterflies and a throbbing internal revelation.

"You... you throw the patriarchy on its knees!"

"Yes. Figuratively and literally."

"You are the end of the battle between men over who gets you. They both get you, if they are worthy enough!"

"Yes," Gold'n winked, "Why eliminate quality when it can be all around you? I love my men, along with the rest of my people, as you heard before. I love my men in their own particular way, as you saw and heard before..."

Denise was in a moment of confusion now, though. "But, what about jealousy? I'm no newcomer to the ways of love and relationships; I've seen what typically happens when people try to 'share.' "

"Is that how you feel about me now?" Goldenbuzzy said as her hand did travel up, stroking as it did the inside of Denise's thigh a second. Denise let out a barely-audible moan.

"Ohh, so I don't feel that way... no I don't, you should be able to love who you like. I think you must know something I don't."

"Baby, friend, I wish to know what YOU know that I don't, that's what I want the most. I want a stronger queendom, to survive the world outside as we have done successfully so far. But, jealousy?" Goldenbuzzy stopped moving for a second, pursing her lips together in pain, showing an expression like one who's got a little stronger-than-usual hot sauce on them. "Jealousy we treat as a spice, another aspect of the love preparation and eventually the lovemaking."

Goldenbuzzy got up and walked away several strides, her head drooped a little as her hands came to be clasped along her fully-visible behind. "It is a real thing in our society, but we also have real ways of dealing with it. Everyone's lineage's are available to them and their families via DNA tests. Children get to spend time with both their parents in splendid time allotment schemes. There are more plans available, as well. Monogamy is available as well, to those who want it--it's just that few end up choosing it. They don't have the same role in our big events."

Denise saw the wave of melancholy over her friend, as displayed a worry over how to do things maximally rightly for everyone, and a determination to keep adjusting traditions as might further support that goal. Goldenbuzzy was a true leader, clearly.

Denise came to Gold'n slowly and brought Gold'n's hands around to her front, at the same time wrapping her own warm and comforting hands around her. Gold'n came alive softly with a rising head, feeling relief. The two rocked left and right in an adorable starlit moment.

Gold'n looked up, and her magical yellow eyes found the sky truly starlit as the moment had felt. She turned her head to the side towards Denise's, and giggled innocently. The two shared a deep and warm kiss in the night, with the feelings of the day and the plans for the future circling around.

RuaNYC
RuaNYC
3 Followers