Bee's Story, My Story Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hummed contentedly as I squirmed in his lap, mewling for him, and cooing as he purposefully teased my nipple with his tongue. He was starting to learn what set me off, and I was having trouble keeping him from exploiting that and melting against him. I leaned forward, crossing my arms behind his head and smothering him against my chest. He sucked harder and I reveled in the feeling of being drained. I came there on his lap, holding him tightly to my chest without realizing it as I felt my pussy clench, desperate for something to grip. When I came down from my peak I smoothed out my hair and loosened up on him while he switched nipples. I took my right hand off of him and played with my free breast, gently massaging it and strumming the nipple between my fingers, spreading his saliva on the skin and keeping it at attention for him. My hips continued moving in his lap and I finally realized I could feel him, hard under me. His cock straining against his pant leg.

I let him drink from my left breast while I stopped playing with my right, and I let my hand travel lower, between us. I rubbed the broad side of my fingers against his heat and felt him throb for me. He made a small noise, almost a whimper, and his hips lifted slightly, driving me fucking wild. His teeth caught my nipple as he sucked in air in a sudden gasp and it pushed me right into another orgasm. I shuddered as I let out a shaky sigh and felt his cock twitch under me. When I collected myself. I gently pushed his shoulders back so he'd release my breast. He looked up at me slightly confused.

I brought my hand up and brushed some strands of hair from my face as I cleared my throat. I nodded down between us, and looked him in the eye. "Do you want to... take it out?" I asked, in the smallest voice, barely above a whisper.

His eyes widened and I could see his breathing become a little more rapid. "Are you serious?"

I know I looked serious, I wasn't smiling, I could feel the blood pumping through me. I gave a small nod. "I'm okay with it if you are."

"Okay." He whispered. Cautiously bringing his hands to his waistband. I lifted my hips and spread my knees a little bit so he could have room. He pulled the front of his pants up, and reached in with his other hand to pull his cock from within. I felt my heart racing as I stared down between us in anticipation. He actually had to work a little bit to get it completely free, and when he finally had it out, he held it in place.

I scooted back a little to give him room. And to take in seeing it finally. I covered my mouth with my hands. "Oh my god..." was all I could say. I've said before, I could just tell that he was huge. But there's a difference between seeing an impressive tent in someone's shorts or feeling it through pants and ACTUALLY SEEING IT. "Holy shit." I added. My brows knitted together in shock. I looked up at him and he looked embarrassed. I looked back down at the thick cock towering from his grip. I looked back up at him and he looked like he just wanted to put it back away and forget this ever happened. I realized I should probably reel it in and scale back my reaction. I let my hands come to rest on my thighs, my fingers itching to touch him. "Sorry, I just- wow. It doesn't feel right to call you my little brother anymore." He laughed and relaxed a little, but he still looked uncomfortable.

"Are you okay? Is this okay?" I asked sweetly.

"Yeah I'm okay." He said, but I wasn't totally convinced.

"Isn't this more comfortable for you?"

"Somewhat." He said, and I just felt bad.

I looked back down at it, watching it throb with his pulse. I was still in shock. I bit my lip and felt my hand start to lift from my thigh and I tentatively reached for the middle of the shaft.

"C-can I?" I asked, softly.

He nodded slowly and swallowed hard. I gently placed my hand against him and closed my grip. My fingers couldn't even touch. He was thick. And smooth... and burning against my palm. And impossibly hard. "Whoa..." I sighed, awestruck. I rubbed the underside of his shaft with my thumb, before firmly tugging upward, bringing my grip up to the head. As I got closer, a massive drop of precum emerged from him. "Oh fuck" I gasped. I looked back up at him, and he looked completely frozen in place, as if afraid to move. I scooted forward a little and offered my tits to him again. "Do you want to continue?"

He slowly leaned forward and took my nipple between his lips. I sighed and let my body fall forward to him, and we both let go of his cock for a second. I felt it come to rest hot against my stomach. The heat traveled down straight to my pussy and I could just feel everything down there flaring in anticipation, just aching with need. Between his cock against me and his lips drawing from me... I was burning up. I gripped his shoulders and bit my lip, clenching my eyes shut as I rocked in his lap, feeling his cock drag against my stomach as my hips rose and fell. He switched breasts and I reached between us to grip his cock again. I pumped my fist around the middle of his shaft while I let him drink. I could tell he was losing his focus though, and I could feel his cock leaking against my stomach. Just the thought driving me in-fucking-sane. I pushed him back, my nipple popping free from his lips, it actually almost hurt, the suction was so strong.

I looked him in the eye, I could feel my chest rising and falling rapidly. "Since I lost, it's time for me to pay up." He looked confused but his eyes went wide. I scooted back, letting go of his cock. I backed off the couch and reached behind me to push the coffee table back so I could have room to sit on my knees in front of him.

He let out a shaky breath as I sat back on my haunches, and for the first time I got a good look at his cock. I felt my jaw go slack. "Holy fuck dude... how big are you?" I asked incredulously.

"Uh, I don't know. The last time I measured I was like... 16 years old. I don't even remember what it was then." He said. I really fucking wanted to measure him, but I didn't want to kill the mood. He was definitely bigger than anything I'd had. I think my ex was a little over 7 and a half inches long, and easily the biggest I'd ever been with. Not sure about thickness, but judging from how my brother felt in my hand, he was definitely thicker. While my ex's cock was wider in the middle and got a little more pointed toward the tip, my brother's cock was pretty consistently thick, at least from this angle. His also arcs upward a little bit, while my exes arced to the left. My ex was also circumcised, and my brother isn't, which I've never really experienced before. Ugh I feel bad mentally comparing like this because I know ultimately size isn't everything, but fuck. In this case it was certainly still impressive. But I started to realize that there was a very real possibility that he could be too big.

While I initially thought the girls who had turned him down in the past might have just been intimidated because a big dick at that age WOULD be intimidating, now, sitting in front of it, I could understand where they were coming from. It would be uncomfortable to blow, though I would certainly give it a try. And as much as I've wanted it inside of me, I started to wonder if I could even handle it. God but I didn't want to disappoint him. If given the opportunity, I didn't want to add to the list of girls who had made him self conscious of his size. If no one else could take care of him, I would.

I reached for him again, and gripped him tight, pumping him. Letting my hand glide up just to under his head, and down to a few inches above the root. He was absolutely flowing with precum and I let my hand caress the head, getting it coated and then sliding it down his length again, letting his own arousal get him nice and slick for me. I did this a few times until both his cock and my hand were satisfyingly coated, and then I gathered more on my hand and brought it to my chest, spreading it all over my cleavage, getting the inner swell of my breasts thoroughly covered.

He realized where this was headed and I heard him softly choke out, "oh fuck." And I could feel my chest flush as I radiated with pride

I sat up and leaned forward, grabbing his cock, making sure it was still slick for me. He scooted to the edge of the couch and spread his legs for me, and I pushed his cock down a little to rest against my sternum. "Oh god..." I gasped. I already loved the feel of him hot and thick between my tits. And the visual when I looked down was making me so fucking hot. I looked up at him coyly and bit my lip, arching my brow to get his permission to proceed. He nodded in a combination of enthusiasm and desperation that put a big smile on my face. God I wanted to please him so bad.

I brought both hands to my breasts and held them firmly, trapping his cock between them against me. I pushed my palms into the sides of them, making my cleavage as tight as I could for him. And I started to pump them up and down his shaft.

"Oooh, my god..." he groaned. It was fucking sexy and guttural and it made me ache between my legs. But I stayed focused on him. I watched as his cock emerged and receded between my boobs, and I thought about how many times I'd fantasized about doing exactly this for him. The reality was everything I'd hoped for and more. My imagination hadn't done the sensation justice, the heat, the sound. Tit fucking has been my favorite method of foreplay since I first tried it. I get a lot out of it because of how sensitive my boobs are. Just the feel of his cock gliding against my skin was getting me there quickly. I could feel my nipples leaking a little bit through my fingers, which added to the whole thing as well.

I looked up to him and saw him struggling between throwing his head back and enjoying what I was doing, and wanting to watch me work. I couldn't imagine what this must have looked like from his angle. I kept the heel of my palms firmly pressed against my tits and started to tease my nipples with my fingertips while I pumped him faster, and harder. It was too much for me to handle and I felt my panties flood as I came. Moaning at him while I interrupted the rhythm I had going.

"Holy shit, Bee..." he said, watching me cum in front of him. I felt his cock throb against me and as I collected myself. I picked up the pace and started to pump him faster again. Smoothly alternating between letting my breasts glide over his length together, or alternating them and moving them asynchronously. His hips jumped and rose off the couch slightly, and I perked up, ready for it.

"Are you close?" I asked sweetly.

He nodded and groaned out a weak, "uh-huh".

"It's okay. Don't hold back." I said. And apparently he had very much been holding back, his abs tensed, and he jerked a little, and I couldn't take my eyes off his face as I continued to pump him. Squeezing my tits together as hard as I could and grabbing them tight. He gasped for air and I felt a warm splash hit my chin. Holy fuck, I was making my brother cum! He let out a pained moan and I felt the heat start to run down my neck and another splash hit my chin, followed by another at my throat.

"Yesss, keep going for me." I urged. Another splash burst along my chest and rolled up to my neck. I started to slow down for him as I felt each burst lose reach until I felt the warmth collecting at the top of my cleavage. I looked down finally and saw my chest covered in streaks of white up toward my neck. It looked so hot against my flushed skin. Fuck... I'd missed this. I had definitely not forgotten how much I love to have someone cum on my chest. I released him from my cleavage, grabbed his cock with my right hand and held my boobs together with my left arm as I slowly pumped him and drew out the last of his cum. When he was done I let him go and he rolled his head back for a second and let out a heavy sigh.

I couldn't help collecting some of his cum on my fingers, quickly sucking them clean, and getting a taste of him. Fuck! I'd also missed this part! He was so good. I gathered a little more, sucked my fingers clean, then rubbed what was left into my skin. And then I remembered something I've fantasized about trying for years now. Not just with him, but in general. I held my breast, brought my nipple to my lips and sucked myself clean. I got to taste him mixed with my milk, and while the taste was a little weird, the thrill of doing it was intoxicating.

"Jesus..." I heard, and snapped out of it. Realizing he'd been watching me the whole time. I sat on my knees with my hands between my legs. Slightly embarrassed.

"Did I do okay?" I asked him innocently.

He laughed incredulously. "Are you joking? That was fucking amazing... you didn't have to do that, you know? But... oh my god, thank you."

I put my hand on his knee. "You're welcome! And... I know. I really wanted to though. You looked like you needed it. And I've lost count of the amount of times you've made me cum already, so... I figured it was the least I could do." I leaned down a little and kissed his knee, causing him to jerk slightly, and making me jump a little.

"Sorry", he laughed, "little sensitive still."

I smiled and stood up. Enjoying the way my skin felt cool where he'd covered me. "I'm gonna go clean up." I plainly said, before collecting my shirt and phone, and making my way to my bathroom. My panties were, once again, thoroughly saturated. I took a quick shower, cleaning off the evidence of what had just transpired, expressed the rest of what I could from my breasts, and rubbed my clit to one last quick orgasm. I did my skin care routine, and as I did so I started to feel a little weird about what had happened. In my head, it was one thing to just let him drink from me, whether or not I came from it. But it was another thing to actually touch him, and directly bring him to orgasm... and to have the thoughts I kept having, and to taste his cum, and... I don't know. I got into my pajamas and came back out to the living room, thankful to find him also cleaned up and changed so I could make sure to talk to him before work tomorrow, just in case.

"Hey", I started. "Are you okay with what just happened?"

The smile on his face faltered a little. "Yes. Definitely. If you're asking me if I have any regrets, I don't. It was unexpected, and I've definitely never done that before, but yeah, I'm okay. You? You don't regret it do you?"

"I don't think so." I admitted. "Truthfully I've wanted to do that for you for a long time. I enjoyed doing it for you, and for me. I just.... look, I like having fun with you like this. I like the intimacy, and I like being close, but I don't want it to get in the way of what we already had. You know? I loved you before all of this. And I love you now, and I don't mind showing it to you in new ways, but-"

"I get it. You're still my sister, and you'll always be my sister. I know that's supposed to make this whole thing uncomfortable... and it only does when I overthink it. But... at the same time, the fact that it's you... makes me feel more comfortable and safe. The fact that it's you makes it better, and hotter... to me at least. Does that make sense?"

"I think so. I think I agree, honestly. I don't know, it's complicated. I just- I wanted to make sure you don't feel weird about me after what I did. I don't want to not be your sister. I like doing this stuff with you, as long as I still get to tell my friends embarrassing stories about you, and make fun of you for things, and vent about Mom's rare out-of-pocket comments judging my body to you. You know?" I played with the bottom of my shirt nervously while I said my piece, I couldn't get the words out if I was looking at his face.

"I know. I don't feel like that has to stop, and I don't want it to either. I feel good about tonight, and you're always going to be You. To Me." He said sincerely.

I nodded in understanding, and we sat quietly for a second.

"So are we good?" He asked.

"Yeah, I think so. Thanks." I answered. "We should probably get to bed though."

He agreed and we got up. I hugged him tight, and stood up to kiss his jaw. As I walked to my room, I said aloud, "Can't believe my little brother gave me a pearl necklace." And smiled to myself.

He laughed, and just before I shut my door, I heard him respond: "I thought you said you couldn't call me 'little' anymore?"

I rolled my eyes. "OH KAY. Don't let it go to your head." I closed my door and went to brush my teeth. My skin was buzzing and I could still remember how it felt when he covered me. I shivered as a little tingle went right between my legs. I threw myself into my sheets, and ended up staying up until 3AM just writing the notes about today. So much I don't want to forget, and so much I can't wait for you all to read. I'm going to be so tired at work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my god, this was easily the longest post I've compiled so far, nearly 60k characters. I'm sorry I couldn't get it out when I originally said I would, but that last entry in particular took some ironing out and I debated how explicit to go. But the details kept flooding back to me and I wanted to share it all with you guys. Hopefully it's not too much. I'm so close to getting these caught up, I'm really trying. But my inbox was flooded intensely after the last post I made, and I can already tell this one is going to get some feedback. Anyway, I love you all, I'll see you in the comments! Thanks for reading!"