Bee's Story, My Story Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey! Wow..." he said when he walked in, I don't know if he was reacting to me or the fact that my suitcase was already packed and ready by the door.

"Hi! Are you free for the rest of the night?" I asked impatiently.

"Yup! I'll make up for it tomorrow but I wanted to make sure to spend some time with you before you have to leave."

"Perfect." I said, unintentionally breathily, "What do you want to do with me?" This time intentionally.

His eyes went wide, "Oh my god,... anything." He was clearly distracted as I ran my fingertips along the part of the zipper of the hoodie that curved over the swell of my left breast. He snapped his attention away for a second though, before adding, "Uhh, but the A/C was out in my last class today, so I really need a shower before I can get comfortable."

"Okay. I'm not going anywhere." I assured him sweetly. "Are you hungry at all?" I asked as he made his way to his bathroom.

"Yes, but I already know what I want to eat." Was all he said, and I felt my skin go hot, and a gush of wetness flooded between my legs.

I didn't want to get too ahead of myself while he was in the shower, so I started screwing around in CTR again. Knocking out a few online races. I'd already unlocked almost everything from the event, so at this point I'm just farming coins. I was definitely distracted though, because I couldn't get higher than like... 6th place while waiting for him to get out of the shower.

When he finally did come out, I was a little disappointed to see he was in sleep pants and a shirt. But then again, he didn't seem the type to come out naked at a time like this and just assume. Either way my stomach was doing flips. I was so incredibly nervous, I could barely make my hands function enough to shut off the PS4. He came into the living room, running his hand through his hair and watching the tv shut off before looking at me.

I sat up straight, with my feet apart and my knees together, and looked at him innocently. "So, what was it you wanted to eat tonight?"

He shook his head incredulously, and didn't say a word as he approached the couch. I leaned back a little, holding myself up with my hands behind me, and arching my back to push out my chest as he closed the distance between us, getting on his knees as his hands reached forward and slipped under the hoodie to cover my breasts.

I cooed for him as his thumbs rubbed across my nipples. He gingerly pushed the sides of the hoodie out of the way, exposing me and revealing my aching breasts. I shook my shoulders and let the hoodie fall off of me, lifting my hands to slip my arms from the sleeves. I then opened my knees so he could get even closer, until he was able to lean forward and kiss up my stomach, between my tits, over my chest, and all over them. I made a small, barely audible whimper, and he answered by finally putting his lips on my left nipple.

"Ahh!!" A sharp but breathy gasp sounded from me as my head fell back. I leaned all my weight on my right arm as my left hand grabbed the back of his hair and held him to me once the milk started to come. He made several moans of satisfaction as he suckled, and I closed my eyes and let him have his fill.

He switched breasts after a little while, but before I could react to that, I felt his fingertips hooking into the gusset of my panties, pulling them away from my soaking pussy so he could tease my slit. A sharp sounding gasp escaped me and I pushed my hips forward a little, spreading my legs wider, hoping to feel his fingers slip inside of me. But he kept teasing, teasing and drinking from me. I could feel his tongue dance around my nipple the same way his fingertips played between my lips.

"Please... god, don't tease me, I can't--" I pleaded, but my voice came out cracked and mostly whispered.

He responded by bringing his fingertips to my entrance, and only just letting the opening try to suck him in. I was barely starting to open for him before he continued to stir the wetness up and down my pussy and tease me.

"Ohhh that's SO not cool..." I groaned, obviously enjoying the tease despite my desperation. He made a satisfied hum against my breast in response. He switched nipples, and I opened my eyes to look down at him just as his fingers started to focus on my clit. My eyes clamped shut again as I came instantly from the sudden sensitive touch. I shuddered and shook against his hand, and he stopped sucking my nipple, instead delicately holding it between his teeth as I moaned and writhed, occasionally causing his teeth to pull at my nipple, which only continued to fuel my orgasm.

Just before I came down, he let go of my breast and sat back on his ankles, bringing his fingertips to his mouth and casually sucking them clean. He looked down as he did it and finally saw how sheer my panties were.

"Damn, those are very good." He said softly.

"I've never gotten to wear them for anyone before." I admitted.

He looked back down at them and nodded his head. "I'm incredibly fucking honored then." He said sincerely. I smiled and tilted my hips involuntarily, my clit craving pressure, and my body aching from emptiness. He glanced up at my face again and as if that alone stoked the fire for him, he suddenly started to pull the panties down my legs, until they were just hooked on my left ankle. I was trying to kick them off before I felt his hands holding my inner thighs apart as he moved his head between his legs. I bit my lip and just let them hang on my foot as he buried his face in my pussy without hesitation.

"Hmmmm, yesss!!!" I hummed and hissed as he devoured me, sucking at my slit and trying to catch my inner lips to drink me in. His nose occasionally bumped my clit, causing me to jerk and gasp, and then he started to run his tongue through my cleft, over my entrance, and up to my sensitive pearl. He shifted, hooking his arms under my thighs and pulling them further apart as I pushed my hips forward, craving the contact.

"Pleeeaase..." I whined, but didn't bother elaborating. I just needed more. I felt his breath catch against me. A huff of air from his nostrils as he started to breathe more deeply. He moved slightly, and focused his tongue directly on my hole, trying to open me up and push it inside of me as far as he could. I couldn't help writhing against him, my eyes clenched shut as I tried my best to take more inside.

"F-fingers--" I gasped as he moved back to suck on my clit, "please!!" He quickly unhooked his right arm from my thigh, and I felt his head tilt as he roughly used my, no doubt, dripping cunt to make his fingers wet. When he was satisfied they were thoroughly coated, he finally plunged them into me, causing me to release a shaken, feminine sigh. He moaned against my clit, and the combination of sensations sent me over the edge again.

I came around his fingers as he held them as deep inside of me as he could, wiggling them, as if walking them inside of me. I could feel myself clamping down on them as I lost focus and rode out the rest of the pleasure. Fuck I still wanted more...

Once I calmed down, he started to pump his fingers inside me as he tongued my clit, pushing it up with the tip of his tongue and rolling it side to side. I could hear how wet I was, even between our combined breathing and my soft moans. I opened my eyes and looked down at him, it was admittedly weird still, to see his face looking back up to me from between my legs, but at the same time, completely captivating. This was never supposed to happen, I was supposed to be one of those forbidden fruits he could never taste, and here he was lapping me up like his last meal. The thought made my skin tingle, and my body once again craved more.

"Can you use another finger?" I asked, my voice unexpectedly low and breathy. He nodded against me, and I felt him extract his fingers from me, rolling them between my lips, before returning to my opening. He slowly pushed them back into me, this time thicker, I tensed as I felt them stretching me, a dull ache building between my legs.

"Fuck, Bee.... it's a tight fit..." he commented, but didn't stop. He pushed them as far as they could go, and I let my walls flare around him, getting used to the slight increase in size. I knew I'd always worked my pelvic floor to keep it strong, but I'm pretty sure that combined with the past few years of not having anything too substantial inside of me, didn't help. I didn't get a chance to say anything in response before he started pumping the three fingers into me. He wasn't able to get as deep like this, or wiggle his fingers at all, but the feeling was still incredible. I fell back flat on the couch as I let him fuck his fingers into me however he pleased, until he was causing my whole body to rock in place. Fuck this, I was ready.

"Do you want to..." I asked into the air, looking up at the ceiling as I felt his hand slow against me.

"...Really?" He asked, his voice low and shaky. He sounded so serious and anxious it was kind of hot. I wish I had been looking to see his face at that moment, but I did look back at him to nod my head.

"Oh-fuck. Okay-" he nodded back. I sat up and slid off the couch onto the floor, straddling his legs as I pressed my body against him. I leaned to kiss against his neck as I found the bottom of his shirt and lifted it up and overhead, tossing it behind me onto the couch. I backed off of him and to the side, sitting on the carpet with my legs spread in front of him, as he turned to face me and stood, sliding his pants down his legs. It felt like he was towering over me, with his hard on held back by his boxer briefs, looking like they could split at the seams at any moment with how hard he was.

He hooked his thumbs into the waistband, but then he stopped. "Oh- Just a second!" He said, and then stepped over me to rush into his room. I heard crinkly plastic and some sort of rummaging and tearing, before he came back out into the living room, completely naked(!), condom in hand, his sizeable cock bobbing stiffly in front of him. I almost laughed, because I wasn't expecting it, but truthfully, I was really happy that despite everything that was happening, he was still trying to be safe. He got back in front of me, sitting back on his heels. His hands were so shaky as he tried to split the packaging, and I finally spoke up.

"You know I'm on birth control right?" I asked sweetly, and his hands stopped fidgeting with the condom. He looked me in the eye, frozen, as if waiting for me to say something else.

"You mean... I can--" he started, letting his words fade out.

I nodded, "It's up to you. I've... never let anyone. Not without protection. But YOU could be MY first. I trust you. IF you want." I started to feel uneasy the more I talked, so I shut up.

"Fuck." He breathed softly. He gently placed the still wrapped condom on the coffee table, which he pushed away to give us some space. He moved up a little closer, and I felt the underside of his cock rest against my slit. I swallowed hard, I was completely wrapped in my nerves. For the first time, I really took in the sight of his body, completely naked for me. He's a little on the lean side but he has a muscular looking chest and nice arms. The start of some abs on his mostly flat stomach. Not a lot of body hair outside of the area in the center of his chest. His skin is slightly darker than mine, even at his palest he still looks well tanned next to me. So maybe there was a bit of a thrill in seeing his cock tower over the paleness of my stomach. The heat of him against me made me feel like I was sweating. I looked at him pleadingly... as if asking if he was still sure, begging him to be gentle with me, hoping that it would live up to his expectations. My hips moved of their own accord, trying to grind my clit against him, needing the friction. I looked down and saw his cock standing from between my legs. It really did look "intimidating", thick, substantial... the head already slick with his own arousal. I could see it throb rapidly with his pulse.

"Are you ready?" We both blurted out at the same time, causing us to laugh awkwardly and finally lock eyes again. He looked full of concern, almost scared. Maybe I looked the same and I wasn't even the one losing my virginity. I knew it was a big deal for him because he was probably resigned to the possibility that no woman would ever be willing to try taking him, but maybe that wasn't the part he was scared of. Maybe it was that it was me. For me it was that it was him, but also that I really was afraid. I felt so small laid out like this in front of him... But I nodded still, and gave him the go ahead.

He exhaled unevenly, and pushed his hips forward, grinding his cock against me, I sighed at the friction, as he pulled back, sawing against my pussy, slowly picking up speed. He rutted against me like this for a while, probably coating himself with my wetness as I whimpered from the erratic sensations against my clit. Eventually he reached down and held his cock firmly, just under his head. He pointed it at me, and rubbed it against my clit and up and down my slit. I arched my back suddenly, and my hips pulled back, weirdly, suddenly not seeking out the friction.

When I settled back into place, he continued stirring me up with his head, getting caught on my opening at one point, my body trying to suck him in. Both of our breaths caught at that, and my eyes went wide, suddenly alert. I wanted to scream at him to just do it before I lost my nerve, and then I felt him catch again. It was such a dangerous feeling, and I felt my stomach tighten uncomfortably. And then he stopped, aiming his head right at my entrance. I felt off, I don't know what was happening to me.

"Ready?" He asked, snapping me out of my head. I think I nodded, I must have, because I felt him gently start to push forward. I felt his head stretching me open as he started to enter me. I felt myself stretch a little more than when he had used three fingers instead of two, and I furrowed my brow and closed my eyes to concentrate on relaxing my kegels. And then I felt myself stretch open just a little more than I expected, and I started to feel myself panic, my eyes now open wide, now unable to relax myself. I recoiled and gasped, startling him and causing him to pull back.

"Are you okay? Bee, what's wrong??" He asked, his level of concern making me feel even more panicked.

"I-... I'm sorry!" I replied, sitting up. I looked down at his cock, maybe it was the moment or maybe it was how close he had gotten that made him look somehow even bigger. I rubbed my hands on my thighs, then held my boobs for security. "I just, I started to feel really weird and--I don't know if I can take you... yet! I just, I don't know if I'm ready." I looked at his face, in time to see him deflate, almost imperceptibly, his shoulders dropping an infinitesimal distance, before he smiled weakly.

"It's okay, Bee. We don't have to do this right now, maybe not ever. I- I love you." It made my heart hurt, and I could feel my eyes water. He was doing his best to not seem disappointed but I knew I had failed him. I wanted to be the one to do this for him, and thought I could. I had gotten his hopes up, and then I choked at the last second. I felt so, so bad. And him doing his best to take it in stride made me just want to please him so much more. He deserved it, he really did. In that moment I thought about setting aside everything and just letting him have me, just powering through it, ignoring whatever the fuck that panic was, but then I remembered my trip. What if he hurt me unintentionally? Did I really want to be out of the country, stuck in a plane for half a day, having to be on my feet throughout the week, potentially in pain? I knew I still wanted to make this happen, it just couldn't be tonight.

"I love you too... so much. I'm so sorry. I still want this, so fucking bad, I promise you we'll get there, just not tonight."

"You don't have to apologize, I understand." He put his hand on my shoulder, and I turned my head down to kiss it, grabbing it and holding it as he caressed my cheek while I nuzzled against it. I looked between his legs and saw that he was still as hard as ever, and I reached for him. Loving how his cock still jumped whenever I first made contact.

I gripped him, and pumped him a little, making him leak more and more as his hand fell to my chest and started to knead my breasts. We both started to breathe heavily again, so I let go of him, laying back on the floor. "Come here." I beckoned. He moved over my leg and started to come up beside me, but I reached down and pulled his hips toward me, urging him onto me, until he got the picture and straddled my ribs. I could feel the heat of his balls against me, and I quickly reached for him again, rubbing the head and getting my hand slick with his precum so I could lube up my cleavage. He bit his lip as he realized what was happening, and I just nodded, as if to say, "That's right."

I pumped him a few times to make sure he was as hard as he was going to get, and then I took my boobs in my hands and held them, cocking my eyebrow at him to let him know to get in position. He scooted forward a little, and leaned so he could push his cock down to rest against my sternum after which I immediately pushed my tits together to trap him in place. He let out a shaky sigh and planted his hands on the floor to either side of my neck.

I made the valley between my tits tighter for him, pushing the heel of my palms into the sides of my breasts even harder, and then I started to pump him. I could tell he was super pent up, and I really didn't blame him after what had almost happened. I didn't need to tease him right now, I just needed to make him feel so good. I pumped him steadily, until his hips started to jerk a little bit. I stopped moving my tits and tilted my head to lick his head, trying to suck the first inch or two of him.

"Mmm fuck..." he moaned, making me smile. I rested my head back on the carpet and held my boobs still for him.

"Fuck me." I said, only now while recounting this realizing how he could have taken that. He quickly started to buck his hips until he worked up to full on fucking his cock through my cleavage. It was one of the hottest things ever for me. I've never had anyone do it like this, usually I do all the work and like being in control, but I knew he needed this, so I let him pound against my boobs as hard as he wanted. He bumped my chin occasionally, and he was breathing so hard and groaning.

"Cum for me, baby." I urged. He moaned immediately in response and kept sliding his dick against my tits. I glanced down and could see how purplish-red his cockhead had become. So slick and shiny from how wet he was. Without thinking I pinched and rolled my nipples between my fingertips, causing me to gasp and my hips to writhe under him, unable to find anything to grind against. But I still came. I felt the ache deep inside of me grow more and more intense as my muscles flared and my throat rasped as I moaned. I looked down to see I had made myself leak a little bit of milk onto my fingers and chest.

"Ooohhh...." he groaned, causing me to look up and see he had seen the milk too. I looked back down to what he was seeing just in time to see his cock push through the little white puddle that had collected at the top of my cleavage. And then his body seized for a second and he grunted, low and guttural. I bit my lip and rolled my head back as I felt his cock tense and his hips jerk as he shot a big rope of hot cum against my chin. I looked down a little and tried to hold my tongue out for him to aim for but he was too lost in the sensation to aim. His next shot went up the left side of my neck, almost to my ear. The third rolled up my neck, meeting with the first shot, and I started to pump him a little with my tits to coax out the rest.