Bee's Story, My Story Ch. 13

Story Info
Moving things to the bedroom.
16.5k words
4.87
5.1k
8

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 12/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello everyone, I know this update took a little longer than usual, and there are several reasons for that. I had to go out of town/country for a bit at one point. I made the mistake of making like 4 posts at once with the last update and had a lot of stuff to respond to (sorry if I haven't gotten to you, and especially to everyone who's DMed me, it's very hard to keep up with my inbox). But also... the last two dates happened before I could post this update and I wasn't sure whether or not to have those in their own post or include them here and finally get you all up to speed and current. I decided to go with the latter, which is hopefully the right decision.

I'm glad so many of you enjoyed my pics, and I appreciate those of you who have been sending me gifts! Thank you all for the support and positivity! I hope you enjoy this update. It'll also continue in the comments like the last few have.

----------------------------------

Sunday, August 4th 2019

Honestly, it was a hard week. My parents stayed until Wednesday to celebrate my birthday and basically dote on the both of us and make sure we were handling living together okay. If only they knew just how well that was going. We didn't get a lot of time to ourselves, and I did have to work some so my brother got to spend more time with them than I did. The hardest part was going over a week having to milk myself again. There was a point on Tuesday night where we were all sitting in the living room, and our mom went to the kitchen for something, while our dad was in the bathroom. My brother just kind of looked toward me, and pointedly dropped his gaze to my tits, as if asking if I was full. I nodded and made a pouty face, and he bit his lip and huffed like he wanted nothing more than to help me with it. That alone made my boobs ache so badly.

He had a late night Friday, and a group meeting on Saturday while I went to celebrate Kelly's birthday. I was out late with my friends, and Monica seemed a little disappointed that my brother wasn't around to tease. It was a fun night though, and by the time I got home he was asleep. So I milked in the living room while watching some YouTube bullshit, and went to bed.

He was up before me today, as I washed my face and contemplated whether or not to put my hair up, I could hear him playing Mario Maker 2. I needed to do laundry again, so I put on a comfortable pair of panties and carried my hamper out to the living room, passing in front of him on the way to the washer.

"Good morning!" He said, sounding very chipper.

"Hey!" I responded, a little distracted as I loaded the washer. I could hear him get up, moving to stand behind me, leaning against the kitchen counter.

"Do you have anything going on today?" He asked.

I closed the washer and started the cycle, turning to face him, noting how his eyes immediately fell to my boobs. I wiggled my shoulders a little, purposefully making them sway heavily for him.

"Nope! Other than laundry, I'm free today." I leaned back against the washer.

He looked up at me and I could actually see his cock growing down his pant leg.

"Awesome! I feel like we've both been so busy lately, I've missed you." He explained.

"Ugh, I know. I've missed you too!...Is there something in particular that you've missed?" I asked, crossing my arms under my breasts, emphasizing them a little. His eyes dropped to them briefly and then met mine again.

"Well, that too, but mostly it's just weird living under the same roof and barely seeing each other, you know?"

"Yeah, I know. But that's just going to happen sometimes with our schedules. We always make up for it later though, don't we?" I asked, doing my best to stay chipper but starting to feel a little self conscious carrying a conversation like this with my tits out.

He nodded, "What should we do then?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "My only plans were getting this laundry done, so it's up to you."

"Okay", he answered, thinking for a second before breaking the silence. "Can I... have some milk?" He asked, awkwardly, like he wasn't sure how to word the question.

I felt my body immediately start to tingle. My clit, my nipples, all coming to attention. I slowly made my way to him, closing the space between us. Taking his hands and bringing them up to my breasts, encouraging him to fondle me while I leaned into him, looking up at him.

"As much as you want." I replied. I couldn't express how much him asking for it was doing for me. It was a rush seeing him eagerly respond when I would ask him to help me, but having him ask first was even better.

He smiled and picked me up, causing me to yelp, and immediately wrap my legs around him for support. I hooked my arms around his neck, slightly panicked, as he walked me over to the couch and playfully dropped me onto it, just hard enough to unbalance me and make my boobs bounce hard.

Before I could really react, he was over me and planting his lips on my left boob. I gasped at his tongue rolling my nipple, and arched my back up to him as I pulled his head to me. He drank like he'd been waiting since the last time I'd fed him.

Eventually we both calmed and found our way into the normal drinking position, and I looked over to his crotch and could see him straining. The sight immediately made me flood my panties. I could feel the heat between my legs. I reached over and started to rub him as he switched breasts. I could feel him throb and tense his hips as I explored the shape of him through his pants, and suddenly he turned his hips and sat up.

"What's wrong?" I asked, sort of startled, doing my best to stop my boob from leaking from his sudden detachment, covering it with my hand.

He had a sort of devilish smile on his face, "I said I wanted to repay you for last time." It was almost a question I guess? But he just sort of looked at me waiting for a response.

"Oh-" I was kind of unsure, I would have been completely fine with him continuing to drink from me and getting me to cum that way. "How do you want to do that, then?" I asked with uncertainty.

He turned and got off the couch, getting on his knees in front of me. Oh-.... OH. I stared wide eyed with my knees together, and he started to look uncomfortable.

"Is this okay?" He asked, snapping me out of whatever I was going through.

I nodded slowly, swallowing hard. "Um... only if you're okay with it. You don't have to-"

"I really want to." He interjected. Well, who would I be to deny him? I raised my hips and scooted to the edge of the couch. And he immediately reached for the waistband of my panties and started to tug. I kept my legs together and let him pull my panties from me. I could feel my pulse in my temples, racing, pounding hard. I felt that prickling heat run up my body, and I started to get unbelievably self conscious. It had been a long time since anyone had been THIS intimate with me. I'd feel better if I could have had a bath or shower just before. Like, I'm a very clean person but... what if I just smell like sleep... what if-

He lifted my ankles to help me kick my panties off, and it snapped me out of my spiral. He looked me in the eye and put his hands on my knees, applying a very gentle pressure, hinting that I needed to give him access.

"Have you done this before?" I asked nervously. Why was I so nervous??

"A few times, yeah. Why?" He responded.

"I was just curious." I slowly let my knees part, I could feel myself open up, definitely very wet, and I could feel my face and chest flushing in a combination of anxiety/nervousness.

"Oh.... god..." He said softly. I was unsure if it was disgust or reverence and it made me incredibly uncomfortable.

"Was... that good?" I asked cautiously.

He nodded. "How are you so fucking beautiful from head to toe? Oh my god!" I smiled weakly, still feeling a little self conscious, and then he brought his hand to me, teasing around my pussy with his fingertips, causing me to whimper softly. My hips jerked a little, as he teased my folds apart and ran his fingers between my lips. His fingers gently brushed against my opening and I tensed, inhaling sharply through my nose.

He licked his lips and moved forward slightly before stopping to look at me. "Is this still okay?" He asked. I could feel my kegels flaring, and I could only think about how much I wanted to cum. I nodded my head, and he leaned forward. My legs fell all the way apart and I pushed my mound forward to him.

I bit my lower lip and clenched my eyes shut as I felt the warmth of his face against me. His breath on my slit. I exhaled abruptly when I felt him tentatively lick me from seam to clit. Whimpering and shivering as the tip of his tongue became a firm point to flick my sensitive little button at the very end.

"Ohh fuck-" I shuddered. Gripping the arm of the couch. I felt him laugh silently and softly through his nose at my reaction, but I couldn't think long enough to respond. He licked up along my slit again, his tongue pressing more firmly, the tip gliding between my lips this time, disturbing the wetness that had been collecting.

"Mm- oh shit" I heard him comment to himself. I made a sort of moan/grunt questioning sound to ask him what he'd said, and he breathed his response against my pussy.

"Just... you taste so good." He barely finished the sentence before he planted his mouth firmly against my no doubt engorged mound, lapping his tongue between my lips over and over, letting it explore the shallow depths of the petals hidden in my innie exterior. I moaned in surprise, an almost porn-like effort, and rolled my head back, white knuckling the couch in my fists.

I couldn't keep my hips still for him, and I felt him bring a hand to rest on my thigh, helping to stabilize me a little bit. Then he let it roam north, up my side and to my right breast, where my hand immediately came to hold him against me, squeezing his hand onto my tit. He got the message and started to massage me firmly, while his mouth moved to my clit.

He sucked on it, pulling at my clit roughly, holding the hood between his lips and teasing my pearl with the tip of his tongue. My eyes shot open and I looked down, barely processing him between my thighs. His brow furrowed, as he looked so focused on what he was doing. I couldn't help putting my hand in his hair, involuntarily pulling him to me, grinding my cunt against his chin as he sucked on my clit. My fingers firmly gripping his hair, and my thighs clamping shut around his head.

A thought entered my head for a fleeting moment, how I should ease up, not suffocate him, the Popclaw scene from The Boys flashing into my head for a brief second. But then he opened his mouth and gave another rough, insistent lick up my slit, ending with a firm flick to my clit that set me right the fuck off. I felt my hips shake as I came against his face, moaning loudly. He kept going though, his tongue erratically swiping from side to side, strumming between my lips, and against my clit. I was trying to come down from the orgasm and he wouldn't let me!

I moaned his name in warning, and it only encouraged him, and then I started to feel another orgasm coming on, while I was still waiting for the other to wane. I wanted to give him direction, to tell him exactly how I like it, but I could barely form a thought, let alone a sentence. So I think it surprised both of us when I heard myself blurt out in a pathetic whine, "FINGER ME, PLEE-HEE-HEEZE!!"

I felt the hand that wasn't currently manhandling my boobs come up between my legs. His head tilted to make room, and then I felt him plunge two fingers into me, as deep as he could go.

"OHH!" I moaned in a way that sounded like a sharp question. I could hear the wet sounds of him greedily devouring me become amplified as he started to pump me with his fingers. Firmly. Enough to make me rock back and forth on the couch. I closed my eyes and brought my hands to my chest to hold my tits steady, and I sighed to the ceiling as I felt my toes curl. The first orgasm had just started to subside when I felt the second finally come forth and cause my abdomen to tense almost painfully. I felt my walls clamp on his fingers and he stopped pumping me, held in place and my insides flared around him. Suddenly he yanked his hand from me and before I could protest, planted his mouth against my opening, his tongue alternating between going broad and flat to lap at me, and pointed to fuck into my aching hole. My abs were clenching so tense that it really started to hurt, and finally I got over the peak and started to come back down. My thighs relaxed around him a little bit. Shaking, but no longer clamping around his head. He kept lapping at me and my hips started to wriggle as I pushed gently on his forehead.

"Stop-stop-stop-please! S-s-sensitive... too much!!" I practically hissed as he leaned back and I felt the cool air at my crotch. I opened my eyes and saw him breathing heavily. His face was almost completely coated from the nose down. Just glistening, almost dripping. I didn't know whether to be embarrassed or amazed.

"Oh my god, your face- Did I sq-"

"Mmhhmm" he interrupted, wiping his chin with the back of his hand.

"Fuck..." was all I could say. I finally felt my body relaxed as the double orgasm subsided and my brain started to regain functionality. "That was... thank you, that was amazing." I sighed.

He licked his lips, and I let my arms recoil in an almost T-Rex position, letting my nails lazily drag over my breasts. "Thank YOU. Let me know if I can do that for you again, because I definitely want to." He said. "I'd better get cleaned up." He added, and he slowly stood in front of me.

There he was, standing over me. Fully clothed, sporting an obvious hard on, while I laid before him, naked and spread open. I felt my heart start to beat faster as my eyes dropped to his cock and back to his eyes. I think we both had the same thought, and in that moment I wouldn't have been mad if he had just... gone for it. I started to open my mouth, not even knowing what I was going to say, when I heard the washer stop. It broke the spell, and I sat up. We both blushed a little and he went to his bathroom to clean his face, I went to mine to take a quick shower.

I came back out with fresh panties and a crop hoodie on, before moving my laundry to the dryer. He was sitting comfortably across the chair with his legs over the side, watching Retro Replay. I came up to the back of the chair and bent over, resting my head on my arms as I rested them on the back, looking down at him dreamily.

"Thanks again. That was. REALLY good." I said softly while fixing his hair with one hand. He grabbed it and brought it to his lips, kissing it gently. It was such a casual bit of affection, but it felt weirdly intimate and made my heart flutter.

"Good, I was hoping I would do okay. I don't have a lot of experience doing that, but ever since you went down on me I've just really wanted to do the same to you." He let my hand go and I brushed some hair out of my face.

"Well, I'm glad you convinced me to let you do it then. There's a couple little things I like that I'll need to teach you in the future, but then again... it seems like you didn't really need any help." It didn't escape me the way his face lit up at the suggestion of getting to eat me out again. He silently nodded, and I stood up to grab some water from the kitchen, bringing him a glass as well, in case he wanted to wash the taste of me off of his tongue.

I intended to get him off as well, once I'd recovered more, but we ended up getting distracted and finding some co-op levels on Mario Maker and just sort of lounging around and being dumb. We spent hours watching old vine compilations, playing some CTR, talking about how his classes were going, while he continued to try and pry me for information about the game I'm working on, and then I made us dinner.

While I was cooking, my mind flashed back to that moment when I was naked as he stood over me. I don't know for sure what would have happened, what could have happened. I mean... obviously I have SOME ideas, but I felt my stomach turn a little as I realized we needed to have a serious talk before we found ourselves in a situation like that again. I didn't want to risk either of us doing something we'd regret. I think it kind of tempered my mood for the rest of the evening as I folded up my laundry and put my clothes away, before we said our "good nights"s and went to bed. I tossed and turned for a few hours before finishing up my notes from today. And I suspect I'll toss and turn for a few more afterward.

-----------------------------------

Thursday, August 8th 2019

We hadn't actually been too busy this week, but I stayed home Tuesday and Wednesday because something I'd eaten on Monday gave me food poisoning for the first time in years. He offered to stay home with me and take care of me, but the more time I could afford to suffer through it alone the better. He did come home with crackers, applesauce, and Gatorade for me though. I have to admit, having to milk yourself while sick like that is a truly awful experience. For me, milking sends all kinds of signals throughout my body, turning me on, and making me feel sexy or whatever, but it was heavily conflicting with how completely repulsive I felt while sick.

Regardless, today I finally felt like myself again, enough that I was able to go to work and everything. By the time I came home my appetite was completely back and I wanted nothing more than to take full advantage of that, but my brother rightfully suggested I should still take it a little easier on my stomach just to be safe. I roasted some potatoes for us and made him a chicken salad to go with it, while I just picked at some of the greens from the salad mix and carefully ate the potatoes. Afterward he offered to do the dishes so I could continue to take it easy. I took him up on it and played a little CTR for the event that's going on and played some music over the built in Spotify. When he was finished, he came and sat next to me, and I quit the game, letting the music play over the PS4 menu.

I leaned over against him and thanked him for trying so hard to be helpful over the past few days.

"No problem! I just wanted to make sure you were okay. Is there anything else I can help you with?" He asked. I don't think he was purposefully leading me, but he did seem pleased when I mentioned that he could have some milk now if he wanted. I grabbed the pillow and placed it in my lap, then shucked my top. He paused as we both watched my nipples come to attention, the way they do when the milk is ready to release. The way my nipples get hard and then almost expand slightly, and my areolae distend, puffing out a little bit. I was about to let him know how much I was aching when he finally latched on and started to drink.

I closed my eyes and let myself relax. It felt good, the release, the sensation of the milk rushing through me. I felt a stirring between my legs, but it was easy enough to ignore for now, and he seemed to make a point of not trying to tease me or purposefully make me cum tonight. I knew he was hard, but I figured it wasn't the best night to heat things up like that, plus I still intended to talk before risking escalating anything. Instead, I just gently played with his hair, and hummed along to the music, occasionally singing softly. I felt at peace to be honest. One with my femininity as I nurtured a loved one, and warm with the satisfaction it brought me emotionally and physically. I could have stayed like that forever letting him lazily draw from my breasts. But eventually he did exhaust my reserves, and I turned in early, now sleepy from the calm that had washed over me.

--------------------------------------

Saturday, August 10th 2019

I woke up today resolute in my intention to talk with him. I actually was up before him, and managed to shower, put on a shirt and hoodie, as well as leggings, and I made myself a few eggs while watching some of my shows that I'd fallen behind on. I was thinking about what I wanted to say, and became more and more nervous about it the longer he slept in. And then as if purposefully torturing me, when he finally did emerge from his room, he immediately went to his bathroom and jumped in the shower, leaving me to wait even longer to get this over with.