Bee's Story, My Story Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm yessss, give me everything..." I sighed as he covered me. Eventually he slowed, then stopped, then pulled out from between my boobs, and sat back a little. I looked down and saw the streaks and splatters all over my chest. I could feel the cum on my neck, all of it just cooling against my flushed skin. I collected some on my fingertips and sucked them clean before using both hands to spread the rest down over my tits, fully enjoying his gift for me.

"Goddamn, Bee." He muttered, just looking down at me, a little sedate.

"Was that okay for you?" I asked innocently, or as innocently as I could while I rubbed his cum into my skin.

He nodded. "God yes. Thank you..."

"Anytime!.... sorry about not... being able to..." I started, awkwardly.

"It's okay, it's not your fault, and I'm still happy to get to do stuff like this either way. You're the best." He said softly. I felt him start to relax though, and more of his weight started to come to rest on my stomach and lower ribs.

"Good, I'm glad. I love doing this stuff too!...but... can you get off of me, please??"

"OH! Shit, sorry!" He quickly put his arm on the coffee table to stabilize himself as he stood. He reached a hand out to help me stand. We stood there awkwardly, naked for a second. His cock still mostly hard, me handbra-ing my now sticky boobs. The smell of his cum hitting me was intoxicating, but I didn't want to start anything else for now. I went and took a shower, draining what little was left in my tits, and making sure I'd packed up the last of my toiletries that I could for now. I dressed a little more modestly when I came out to find him starting some laundry. We talked about how much we were going to miss each other, I told him to reach out to my friends if he needed anything, etc. and then we settled into the couch for a little bit and I rested my head against him while he played some Days Gone.

Eventually I felt sleepy, I may have even dozed off, but I said goodnight and hugged him, letting him know I probably wouldn't see him in the morning since my coworker was having his Uber pick me up on his way to the airport. We said goodbye and I retired to my room, did my skin care routine, and immediately started updating my notes for the day before I could forget anything. I don't know if I'll have much of a chance to work on the next post while I'm out of the country, but I'll certainly try.

----------------------------------

Sunday, August 25th 2019

Gamescom was nice, the trip went smoothly. I was pretty busy most of the week, not necessarily for work, but just enjoying the event. I slept for most of the flight there and didn't really experience any jet lag, which was nice. My "roommate" was very respectful, and even though we had separate beds, he still offered to sleep in another room if I wanted. I didn't feel that was necessary, I just told him that I liked to take long baths when I stayed at hotels, which he said he could get behind, and it gave me a chance to milk in privacy. I didn't get to masturbate at all though, so other than the small orgasms I could get from milking myself, I had behaved so I wouldn't risk embarrassing myself by having him hear me. He's about 10 years older than me and he did a good job of helping me feel safe and keeping me from getting overwhelmed at the event and in the airport.

The return was a bit more difficult though. I was anxious. I'd missed my brother, and I was also a little nervous to come back to him after the last night we'd had together. But at the same time, I had been super. fucking. horny. for the last day. I was having trouble falling asleep and had to use a ZzQuil to help. But it was still a little disorienting to arrive at home only like an hour later than the time when we'd left Cologne.

When I walked in the door, he was just finishing washing some dishes, and had some podcast on the tv. He dried his hands and excitedly came and hugged me, squeezing me tight and lifting me off the ground, making me knock over my suitcase with my feet, and crushing my just-a-little-too-full boobs against him.

"Heeeyy!!! I missed you! How was the flight??" He exclaimed as he spun around.

"OMG!!! Ow, my fucking tits! Put me down you dick!" I hissed, unable to hide my smile. He quickly stopped and set me down gently.

"Sorry!" He collected himself, and I leaned into him, finally hugging him back.

"I missed you too." I mumbled into his chest.

We left my bags by the door, and moved to the couch where I filled him in on my week, and he filled me in on his. I hadn't missed much on his end really, just classes and homework. He took advantage of having the house to himself and caught up on some of his shows that I don't watch. That kind of stuff. He asked me if I'd had any issues relieving my breasts at all while I was gone.

"Other than the flight there and today, no. I haven't gotten to milk in like 18 hours, I'm super full."

"Oohhh?" He responded, clearly intrigued.

I laughed. "Are you thirsty then?"

"Oh fuck yes. I've missed it."

"Me too." I admitted, quickly shucking my top and dropping it on the arm of the couch.

"Oh wow..." he commented, and we both looked down to see how much my boobs were filling out my bra.

"Yeah..." I reached behind me and I unhooked my bra, tossing it aside and pouting a little as I looked at the red marks that it had left on me, bisecting my breasts. "You know, we might want to hold off for a second, I know all I did was fly today, but I slept on the flight and I'm probably a little bit sweaty." I explained, feeling a little self conscious.

"I'm okay with that." He replied, and he placed his hand at my waist and urged me to him so I could straddle his lap. My nipples were already hard and aching for the release, and he placed a hand at the small of my back, gently pulling me forward. I arched my back and let out a long moan of satisfaction as I felt his lips close around my right nipple. Before long the milk came for him, and he suckled hungrily. It drove me fucking crazy the way he moaned against my breast, sucking hard, draining me. I sighed and settled my hips a little lower, reveling in the rush of pleasure at my nipple. I held onto his shoulders, and rocked my hips involuntarily, feeling his bulge, firm against me.

I reached down with my left hand and felt him; rock hard in his sleep pants. I massaged him a little bit, teasing the head, and then I felt something dripping on my arm. I opened my eyes and looked down to see my left boob was rapidly dripping.

"Oh, whoops!" I commented, and licked my arm clean. He saw what had happened and switched to my left boob to relieve the pressure, causing me to shudder. I feverishly reached down and tugged his shirt off of him, his lips letting go of me with an exaggerated pop as I pulled it over his head, tossing it on the floor. His hand clamped onto my right boob and squeezed, causing me to leak over his hand, as he returned to sucking the left.

I panted in his lap, "You're going to make a mess..." but I didn't do anything to stop him because I was enjoying it so much. He huffed through his nostrils in derision and kept sucking, his tongue starting to tease my nipple the way he always does when he's trying to make me cum. He didn't have to try, it immediately set me off.

I threw my head back and grabbed the back of his head, pulling him into my boob as I shuddered and came. I could feel myself soaking my panties, and suddenly felt way too hot in my clothes. I made him let me go and backed off of him, standing so I could shimmy out of my jeans, not even caring when my panties came down with them.

"Holy fuck, Bee..." he said, sounding almost in awe. He was looking between my legs, and I looked down to see a strand of wetness dripping from me, still connected to the wet spot in the gusset of my panties. Wow, I was much wetter than I thought. I used my finger to break the strand, and stirred my pussy a little bit, feeling and hearing how wet I was. I stepped out of my bottoms and planted a knee on the couch between his legs so I could offer my finger to him. He immediately sucked it clean, staring between my legs the whole time. Fuck... I really wanted him. I REALLY wanted him RIGHT NOW.

My hands were shaking as I stepped back and reached for his pants to tug them down his legs. I was rough with him, but he didn't seem to mind. His cock immodestly sprang free, and I felt a pang of anxiety in the pit of my stomach at the reminder of what he was working with. Why did he have to be so big? I felt like the part of me that wanted him regardless had dwarfed the part of me that really wanted to experience his big cock. I would still want him all the same without the porn-ready appendage. But I reminded myself: my pussy is a muscle. It's made to stretch. I've kept myself strong... I'm going to make this happen.

He kicked off his underwear, and took my hands as he pulled me back onto his lap. I felt the underside of his cock pushing against my stomach, as he buried his face in my neck, planting delicate kisses on my skin. I could feel my boobs dripping again and I sighed. "I thought you said you were thirsty?"

He immediately stopped what he was doing and returned to hungrily drinking from me again. I moaned and pushed my chest forward, reaching down with my right hand to find his cock (spoiler alert: not that hard to find). I gripped the middle of his shaft and pumped him a few times, feeling how hot he was in my hand, and then I moved to the head, and felt his foreskin move as I started to pump him again, feeling his own wetness against my stomach and on my hand. He moaned and I took my hand off of him, sucking it clean as he switched breasts.

I sat up as much as I could, and tried to push his cock under me so I could sit above it, and his head brushed along my slit, causing us both to moan. I felt it near my entrance, and I hesitated. So close... I would just have to... move slightly. I pushed him a little so he would unlatch from me.

"Do you want this?" I asked quietly. My voice low and serious.

"Are you sure you can?"

"No... but I want it so bad..." I almost whined. I really did, I could feel the aching emptiness inside me reaching a fever pitch, it was driving me insane.

"Then yes! Please, god, do it...." he groaned.

I reached between us, on one knee with my other leg slightly raised. I rubbed his head up and down my soaking cunt and then pushed him back a little as I lowered my hips. I felt him slip a little and catch at my entrance. It felt like the ache inside me was completely focused at the point of contact. I could feel my heartbeat racing everywhere, in my pussy, in my fingertips, in my temples. My skin felt so hot it was killing me.

I slowly lowered my leg and let my hips start to sink. I could feel his tip pushing against me, until I started to open for him. I felt myself stretching and I sucked air in through my teeth, sighing and whimpering as I reached the thickest part of his head. He grabbed my arm that was still holding onto his shoulder, turned his head and kissed it. I hissed as I felt myself stretch uncomfortably far. Please, please just let me do this for him, please... And then I felt my opening smoothly glide over the rest of the head, sucking it into my body. We moaned in unison, me somewhat in relief as his head entered me.

It was a weird sensation, I felt like I was being opened up more than ever, but it was just the head. My opening ached differently. Not quite a sting, not quite a burn, it hurt, but it wasn't a bad pain by any means.... I wanted more. I leaned forward and rested my head on his left shoulder as I put my other knee back down. I took a few deep breaths and then I lowered myself a little more. Fuck. I felt flashbacks to the first time I ever took anyone inside me, the way it hurt but I couldn't get enough? The way it touched me in places I didn't know I had and I never wanted it to stop? I felt my walls stretching for him, and I measured my breathing as I slowly took him deeper.

His hips were shaking, I knew he just wanted to thrust up, and I wouldn't have blamed him if he had, I've fantasized so much about him losing control and just taking me rough and forcefully, but at the same time I appreciated his restraint. I felt like I was going to hit a point where I couldn't take anymore, and I was anxious about hitting it at any second. I felt his head brush past my most sensitive spot and I felt my eyelids flutter and my knees went weak, causing my hips to drop a little. The sudden movement made me gasp and tense, and I started cumming.

I could feel my walls clamp onto him, trying to work him, trying to wring the cum from him, and he inhaled sharply. "Ho---hoh, god!"

Whimpering at the aches I was feeling, the orgasm making my walls twitch and ripple, I felt like I could feel him so perfectly. I moaned to the ceiling and let myself sink a little lower, and the sensation heightened. Without thinking I did the only thing I could think to do to keep me from getting too loud. I crushed my lips against his and kissed him.

He tensed at first, and moaned in surprise, and then he melted into it and kissed me back. All this time... all this dancing around it... I lost my focus and I let go... letting my hips slide the rest of the way down until my eyes popped open and I made a desperate moan into his mouth. I had to break the kiss.

"Oh fuck! Oh, my god..." he gasped as soon as I gave him back his oxygen supply.

"Fuck, FUCK! ohhh... Jesus! It's- it's a lot." I stuttered. I'm not going to lie, it hurt. It felt like I was impaled. It felt like he was pushing against my vitals. He was stretching me, and I felt my orgasm still trying to come down as my walls twitched around him, trying to both milk him dry and adjust to him. It was uncomfortable, it was foreign. But at the same time, it was the hottest feeling I've ever felt. I had taken him all the way inside of me, and I'd never felt so full in my entire life.

I suddenly felt incredibly vulnerable and fragile, my eyes stinging with tears threatening to flood my eyes. I looked at him and he looked like a deer caught in headlights.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I felt his cock twitch inside of me, pulsing. Oh, fuck! It was amazing.

"I love you..." was all I could say. And he started to say it back but I interrupted him by kissing him again. I nipped at his bottom lip, and pulled back a little. Laughing slightly.

"Oh my god, you're VERY big... I feel so full." I whined while laughing.

"I... can't believe I'm inside you. I didn't think we would be able to." He whispered.

"I know... I didn't think so either-AH- AH" I yelped as my orgasm finally subsided, my canal finally relaxing a little and my hips sliding down what felt like another entire inch, NOW finally at the bottom. "Jesus Christ..." I sighed.

I stayed still for a little while until I felt my walls stop twitching and adjusting to him, but once that subsided, I realized that I felt like I couldn't move, I wasn't going to be able to fuck myself on him.... but maybe he could fuck me now.

"Do you want to move this to my bed?" I asked him.

"Um, sure! Do I... uhh..." He looked like he was trying to figure out how to move us.

"Let me... help me get off of you real quick." I started trying to sit up, and he held my hips to steady me. I winced as I felt him slide out of me, and looking down, I could actually see my inner lips evert a little, as if clutching him and trying to keep him from leaving. His entire length was shiny and slick now, and I looked in disbelief as I realized how much I had just had inside of me. I got up on my knees, and lifted a leg to help as his head finally popped free. I felt my opening close back up as his head left, my body trying to right itself. I felt so unfathomably empty now that he was gone, and the ache was hard to ignore.

My legs felt uneasy as I stepped onto the carpet and helped him stand to follow me to my room. I crawled onto my bed, yelping as he smacked my butt before I turned to face him, laying back onto my pillows, and letting my knees fall apart, my legs spread for him. He stood at the foot of the bed and just sort of eyed me up. It gave me chills, there was something different about the way he was looking at me... hungrily, I could tell he wanted to drop all restraint. I gestured with my head so he would come to me, and he crawled onto the bed and over me. I felt so small under him, and I kind of loved it. His hips fell a little, forcing my legs further apart, and I felt his cock against me. He looked at me, as if for permission, and I just nodded enthusiastically.

I bit my lower lip, and held onto his arms as I felt him try to aim and push into me, hands free. His head pushing against my slit, against my clit, a bit low, almost concerningly so, and then finally against my aching entrance again. I gripped him tighter to let him know he was there, and he slowly pushed forward. My body took his head in easier this time, or maybe it was just that he was in control, but the second he was able to get the widest part of it into me and the whole head sucked in, we both moaned in pleasure.

Is it just me, or is that moment when the head slips in like THE best? Especially in missionary... it's like... it's just heaven. And he kept pushing forward still, at a much steadier pace than I did when I took him in. I shuddered and whimpered as he brushed past that spot again, almost making me cum, regardless, I felt my eyes roll back as he pushed forward. I looked down as he kept going and noticed how he was making the area under my belly button distend a little from how thick he was and how much he was opening me up. It was trippy. When he finally bottomed out, he leaned forward and kissed me gently, making my skin flush.

"Okay, just... hold still for a second." I said, placing a hand against his chest. I let my walls adjust again, giving a few seconds to make sure I was comfortable with this angle. He studied my face as I was focused on what I was feeling inside, and I felt him occasionally tense his cock inside of me, which was doing a lot for me. I returned my focus to him and nodded to give him the go ahead. "Slowly, first, okay?"

He nodded and gradually drew his hip back, his cock sliding back out. I fought the urge to wrap my legs around his hips and dig my heels in his back to pull him back in, I really didn't want him to leave. He drew back until just his head was inside of me, and I was going to give him the go ahead to push forward again, but he did before I could, slowly, until I felt him bottom out again. It felt amazing on reentry, his cock opening me up, just... it's so hard to describe. He pulled back again, a little smoother, and faster. Fuck this I'm ready.

"Fuck me." I demanded. My voice cutting through the wet, slick sounds of my pussy being split in half. He grunted and plunged into me hard, causing me to yelp. He moaned against my neck, and his breath was hot and heavy. He rested on one elbow so he could maul my breasts with his free hand, and he pulled back out before pounding into me again.

He gradually built up his pace over the course of a few thrusts, and I couldn't help moaning out loud, I don't even really know how loud to be honest. But I felt him bump my cervix occasionally and it startled me. I don't hate the feeling, but it's different, and it was driving me wild in the moment. I could even feel his balls beating into me as he started to pound his hips. He was just starting to get to a good pace when he sat up and pulled my hips to him, thrusting as hard into me as he could. I could see him watching my tits bounce, and I started to play with them, pinching my nipples.

"Oh fuck, Bee, I can't-" he started to pant between thrusts. "I'm close!" He lost his pace, clearly trying to hold back.

"It's okay, whenever you're ready." I said softly between breaths.