Beetlesmith's Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dresbach
dresbach
393 Followers

I was dreading this moment ever since that morning in the shower. However, my reluctance to introduce another guy into our newfound sex life was not an obvious one. Karen would probably think I didn't want to watch another guy fucking her, but she would be mistaken. Ever since I found out about Kendall, I've seen her fucking and sucking in all ways conceivable in my mind. I still lose sleep because of those images. Seeing it live and in real time couldn't be any worse than what I've imagined. In fact, because I would be present, I could at least have some control over the situation.

No, I hesitated because I knew the effects the elixir had on the human psyche. I had watched my wife, who had never before shown the slightest tendency toward lesbianism, go down on her friend and cousin with complete abandon and relish when under its influence. How could I believe I would respond any differently than her, if in the heat of a full-blown orgy, another guy offered his cock for me to suck?

Then again, what real difference would it make in the heat of the moment? Wasn't it Erica Jong, who wrote, 'A mouth, is a mouth, is a mouth,' or was it, 'a hole, is a hole, is a hole'? Oh, who cares? Either way, and with any orifice, man or woman, just put it in anyone's 'some place' and have fun.

"All right," I finally said, "But let's make it one 'fella.' I want to have a dinner party for Avery and his wife next Friday. We'll have it catered. I'll invite Jackie..."

"Jackie?" Karen blurted out.

"Yeah, I'll invite Jackie and you can invite your 'fella.' That will make an even six."

Karen sat up, and said as she drew scare quotes in the air with her fingers, "You're not thinking about one of 'those' dinner parties?"

"Why not? I need to do some constructive politicking for Kendall's position, and what better way than with one of 'those' dinner parties?"

Karen cocked a questioning eye, and said, "What makes you think Jack and Denise are going to go along with your plans?"

"I don't, although Jack has a considerable reputation for extracurricular activities. So much so, that I'm surprised Denise has stayed with him for so long. She must have the patience of Job..."

"Or she's a chump," Karen blurted.

"Chump? I would think you'd be the last person to start casting stones at a spouse who stayed with a cheating spouse," I said with a slight hint of ire.

She sidestepped my remark, "Okay, but what makes you think Denise is going to go for it?"

"I'll leave that up to you and Jackie. Both of you can be pretty persuasive when you want to be."

"What makes you think Jackie's going to go along with your plans?"

I looked at her in disbelief.

She squinted hard, "Okay, forget I asked that."

"Look, we'll play it by ear. If we get a hint that they don't want to be included in our fun and games, then we won't press it. We'll just have an enjoyable dinner. Jack and I can talk some shop, and then we'll go our separate ways."

Karen thought for a moment, "Okay, but if nothing happens can the 'fella' stay for fun and games later?"

"Jesus, you are a slut."

"Look who's talking, Mister, 'fuck all three of us all at once,' Henry."

I laughed, and said with mock reluctance, "Okay, you can keep your 'fella' as long as I can keep Jackie."

"Gees, you can have her," she said with obvious irritation.

I was taken aback by her sudden change in mood, and said with my own obvious irritation, "Are you going to start that crap again?"

"You're right, sorry," she said with mild shame, and then putting on her fake 'sweet face,' she said brightly, "I think Jackie's just the most wonderful person in the whole wide world."

I had to chuckle. She always knew how to make me laugh, "That's better, now who did you have in mind?"

"Well if I can only pick one, then I'm thinking Mark Cope."

"You mean your friend Linda's ex?" I started to think out loud, "Let's see, he's not a particularly handsome guy...And I know he's not a great conversationalist, unless you want to talk about cars, baseball, or fly fishing...So I'm guessing he has other...how shall I say it...sizable inducements."

Karen just lowered her eyes, turned red, and smiled.

"I'm afraid to ask how you know so much about the size of his 'tackle box'."

She ran a finger seductively down my chest and stomach while answering, "When you guys aren't around, the stuff we girls talk about would curl your hair."

"That's depressing," I said with a laugh, "All 'we' ever talk about would put you to sleep. Okay, I'll let you do the inviting to Cope, and I'll see about Jackie."

"Should I tell him about...you know...what we have planned?"

"No, let it be a surprise. Who knows, he might not be up for it either. So let's play it by ear. And no tasting the merchandise before hand."

"You're no fun," she said with mock disappointment.

She slid her head under the covers. I lifted her bottom up and moved her so that her legs straddled my head. It wasn't long before my tongue had her as wet as her mouth had me hard.

She stuck her head out, and said, "Work a dollop of lube around there, baby. I think it's time for the second half of my 'twofer.'"

It was another fine morning in the Henry household.

******************

It was all becoming the new 'normal' for us. The dreams accompanied by the early morning sex. Karen's 'twofers' and insatiable desire for me, and I for her and my increased, almost superhuman, sexual stamina—all of which exceeded those feelings we had even when we were first married. Even the discussions we've had about multiple partners occur with no hint of reservation or thought that others may not be compliant to our wishes for group entanglements. This was what the elixir was imparting onto us, a continual feeling of sexual voraciousness, power and invulnerability, even when not under its direct influence. And that was the problem—although I had not realized it yet. All of these things were developing within and between us without aid of the elixir.

It was the new 'normal' I kept telling myself. Isn't that what I hoped would happen Friday night with Karen and the others? That Karen would eventually accept the transformations in us, and our newfound search for group sex as our new life style. However, something didn't feel right. Maybe it was because it was all moving too fast, faster than I had anticipated. I thought our new sexual attitudes and appetites would develop over the course of months, even years. Develop naturally with continued use of the drug. Instead, all was changing at the rate of days.

I know—I'm looking a gift horse square in the mouth. Isn't that what I had told Gloria? So why am I questioning it, you ask, because sometimes the horse is of a different color. Sometimes, it's not really a horse at all, but a strange and dangerous facsimile left on your doorstep by Greeks.

No, I kept telling myself—this was just the new 'normal.'

******************

I didn't go to the office right away. Instead, I decided to stop off and see Jackie, thinking it's better to do these types of invitations face to face, rather than over the phone.

She worked in the County Assessor's office and DMV in the next town over. When I got there, I saw that it was empty save for Jackie, who was at the front counter busily shuffling papers. Along with Jackie, there were for two, young, overly painted women sitting at their desks behind her. It looked like both the younger women were doing nothing but their nails while yapping loudly to each other. Jackie didn't seem to mind, however. I figured it was government efficiency at its finest.

When Jackie saw me, her face broke out into a large grin and she said in a loud voice that made the two girls stop and take notice, "Well if it isn't my favorite cousin, Will Henry!"

Upon hearing my name, the two girls looked at each other. I clearly saw one of them mouth, 'Robo-cock.' I guess one of Jackie's many talents didn't include discretion.

"What brings you to my neck of the woods?" she asked, still smiling.

"Is there some place we can talk?"

"Sure, let's go to the break room."

As she led me to the back of the office, she started barking orders to her two younger associates, "Cecilia, watch the counter for a minute, and try to look like you know what you're doing here. I know that's asking a lot, but humor me. Brenda, get off your fat ass and do something besides your nails. How 'bout filing those assessor forms like I told you to do...Yesterday."

As Jackie and I walked into the break room, I heard the one called Cecilia call out, "If you need any special help Jackie, just call me." Jackie closed the door on Cecilia and Brenda's laughter.

"I guess it didn't take you long to tell your co-workers about your weekend."

Surprisingly, she blushed before answering, "Are you kidding? Look at where I work. The only reason we come in Mondays is so we can tell each other all the juicy shit we did the past weekend. And lately, I've had damn few stories to tell. It was getting humiliating...and depressing. The last few Mondays I've had to listen to those two goblins tell me how their boyfriend did this, and the other one's husband did that, and really, it was all so boring. Christ, I have more fun with my vibrator than those two do with a warm body. Well, this Monday was an all-time showstopper. I told them a tale that permanently curled their toes. It took me all morning long, but I explained to them in oh so painfully erotic, panty-soaking detail, just what you did to the three of us. You, my dear cousin, are now a legend in your own time."

I laughed, "Thanks for that, I think. But don't go telling Karen that you're turning me into a legend, particularly with strange women."

She stepped close to me, and with that Liz Taylor look of hers, started to loosen my tie, "How much time do you have?"

Oh man, temptation was around every corner now. I took a step back, "Sorry, dear. Karen and I made a promise..."

Jackie cut me off, asking with some disappointment, "Don't tell me you two are back on the fidelity wagon?"

I laughed at the irony, "No, it's just we've promised not to go behind each other's back. Something I haven't had trouble with, although I still have my doubts about Karen. Anyway, the reason I'm here is to tell you we're having a small dinner party for my boss and his wife, Jack and Denise, and Karen and I would like you to be there?"

Jackie got excited upon hearing the invitation, "Can I bring a date?"

I balked at the idea, mostly because I wasn't too sure what kind of guy Jackie considered a 'date.' I got visions of her showing up with a recent escapee from the State Penitentiary. I tried to find a diplomatic way to say no, "Well, I'd like to keep the dinner small and balanced. Karen's going to invite this Mark Cope guy, so that would make six of us altogether. I'd rather not have another person, if you don't mind."

Jackie got a suspicious look on her face, "Karen's inviting a guy?" Suddenly, I saw the light bulb going off over her head, feeble illumination that it was, "Hey, wait a minute. This isn't going to be another of 'those' dinner parties, is it?"

"You know, Karen asked me that very thing this morning. Your brains always seem to be on the same wavelength. It's a wonder you two don't get along better."

Jackie looked as though her feelings were hurt, "Here I thought you were inviting me because I was fun to be with and could add something to the conversation, and not because I'm the resident fuck and suck bunny."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to insult you. And your not the resident fuck and suck bunny," I lied, trying to look sincere, "Anyway, things might not develop in those directions, although I wouldn't mind if they did. It may be we all just have a nice dinner and then go our separate ways. But, we'll understand if you'd rather not come. I'll just have Karen cancel her invitation to that Mark character, and Karen and me will have dinner with the Averys, alone."

Jackie suddenly shifted gears when she thought I would call the thing off, "This Mark guy, would he be my date? Is he cute?"

"In a manner of speaking, yes, and I don't know if you'd think he's cute. Karen has other reasons for inviting him, besides looks."

Jackie caught my drift right away. Funny how she became a veritable Einstein when it came to matters of sex. She put on that sultry look she was famous for, the kind that caused the locals to ejaculate in their pants at the sight. She stepped closer to me again, and said while putting a hand firmly on my crotch, "You know William, if I was married to you, Robo-cock would be all I'd need."

Christ, she was starting the manipulation game all over again. Maybe this was a bad idea inviting her. I took her hand off my crotch, and lightly held it in my own, while saying, "Why do I get the impression you said something similar to all three of your ex-husbands?" The sultry look remained, "Look, I have to know whether you and Karen are going to play nice during this thing. Much as I like to watch a good catfight, I don't need one breaking out in front of Jack and Denise."

The sultry look disappeared, and Jackie got defensive, "Hey, I didn't start that..."

"The hell you didn't," I said, and saw her look of defiance turn into a pout, "And I understand, both of you were acting like a couple of catty bitches. Maybe Karen more than you, but you were the first one to haul off and clock her..."

Jackie started laughing, and said between giggles, "Got her real good, too."

I could see she was still full of antagonism, and I was headed for trouble. With a look of exasperation that I just couldn't hide anymore, I said, "Just forget about the invitation..."

"Okay, okay," Jackie said quickly, less I go through with my threat, "What day and time?"

Not wholly believing her contrition, I looked at her sideways, and said, "I mean it. I don't want any fucking trouble from you two. The bullshit you snots started the last time could cost me my..."

The pout was back as she held up a hand and put the other over her sizeable heart, "I swear, any trouble that happens won't be coming from me. I'll be a perfect lady...That is until you don't want me to be one." She said that last part while taking another step closer to me, and moistening her lips.

Jesus, she was beautiful. It took all my strength of will not to bend her over the coffee table, but a promise was a promise.

Jackie could see the bulge forming in my pants and was moving her hand in that direction. Grabbing her wrist, I said laughingly, "Enough! I'm thinking next Friday around seven-ish, but I don't know for sure. I'll get back to you with the details. Tell you what, why don't you come over this Saturday."

"What for?" she said with some suspicion.

"To make up for insulting you earlier, and to show you that it isn't always about sex. It'll be just you, Karen and me. I'll grill up some steaks. Karen will make us a pitcher or three of margaritas, and we'll just sit out on the patio and talk. You can tell us all about your crystal thingies, and what not. Sound good?"

"Okay," she said brightly.

I was about to leave when she called me back, "Do me a favor before you go. When you open the door make like you're zipping up your pants..."

"What?"

"Please! It will make those two shits green with envy, and give me a whole 'nother, panty-soaking story to tell them this afternoon."

"I don't know, Jackie..."

"Pretty please," she whined again, "If you do this for me I'll be an extra good girl for your party...And I do mean good."

How could I refuse such a request? "Okay, but let's really look the part."

Unzipping my trousers, I pulled a shirttail out of the opening for added effect. I looked over at Jackie, and said, "Unbutton your blouse."

"Ooh, good idea."

The second the door opened, Cecilia and Brenda stopped their conversation and looked directly into the break room. I didn't look at them, but I could feel their eyes on me the whole time I tucked my shirt in and zipped up my trousers. I turned back to Jackie, who had finished buttoning up her blouse. She wore a self-satisfying smirk, born, I suspect, out of the jealous looks her co-workers were imparting. I took the liberty of kissing her on the cheek, and said, "See you Saturday."

The two young women silently watched me as I made my way to the exit. Just as I opened the door to leave, I heard Cecilia say, "Come again...Robo-cock." The last thing I heard was their laughter as the door closed behind me.

******************

The whole tête-à-tête I had with Jackie and the two young ladies underscored the actual reason I've been reluctant to introduce another male into our group exploits—vanity. Just about every woman I know (a small circle right now, but soon to be growing) thinks of me as alpha dog, king stud—'Robo-cock,' to use Karen's lovingly, apt moniker for me. I can fuck and suck them all for hours. Shoot my load into any orifice any time I want, and all the while make them scream and cream with delight. I can do all this and more, and not once lose my edge. In addition, thanks to Jackie's blabbermouth, everyone in the county will probably know it—and will drool at the opportunity to experience it first-hand. Why would I want to risk that reputation by introducing younger competition into the mix? Competition such as a Mark Cope, who was about ten years my junior, and had the equipment to match the stamina the elixir would invariably impart. That dilemma would occupy my time between now and the party. How do I guarantee alpha dog status under any, and all, circumstances? There was only going to be one Robo-cock, and that was me.

The answer came to me on Saturday, and it was devilishly clever in its simplicity. Jackie was over for dinner and drinks. It was a pleasant time with only a few cringe-worthy moments, the details of which I've forgotten. Those moments aside, Jackie and Karen got along fine, and I was feeling better about my decision in inviting her to the upcoming party with the Averys.

We were sitting out on the patio, and Jackie was talking about a jade plant she had for years. It was one of her older plants. What surprised her about it was that it was always healthy and vibrant, even compared with the much younger plants in her keeping. She attributed its good health to a special plant food she gave it, and it alone. Why she gave the jade a special food escaped me. Jackie had her reasons, I guess. Usually they only made sense to the criminally insane, but they were her reasons. However, as she prattled on about the jade and its special food, the solution to my dilemma came to me. All I need do with Cope, or any other male Karen had her eye on, was treat them as Jackie treated her other plants—deny them the elixir.

With that simple solution, I could kill two birds with one stone. I could still keep my promise to Karen, allowing her to quell her curiosity about 'twofers' with two 'fellas.' Yet, without the elixir, his sexual prowess would soon fade fast as the evening wore on, especially compared to my elixir-induced stamina. Thus, my reputation as Robo-cock would continue unmatched, unsullied and undaunted.

dresbach
dresbach
393 Followers
12