Before, During, and After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finished the lunch on a good note, and I got another surprise. Instead of the quick peck at best I expected, I got a nice body hug and a not so quick kiss. The years had been kind to her, it felt like she had a little more chest under there.

---

We had lunch a few times over the next few weeks, and the kisses and hugs got a lot more friendly. I even got brave enough to lightly grip low on her hips with no reaction.

She kept her arms around my neck, "Um, Donny, could I ask you a favor."

"Sure."

"My dishwasher flooded out on me the other day. I hope it's something simple, but I'd rather not replace it and find out later it really was something simple."

I chuckled, "Sure, no problem. When would be a good time to stop by?"

"Anytime Saturday after nine."

So Saturday morning found me at her doorstep, a nice little apartment in the suburbs. I wasn't sure why she was asking me to look at it instead of the maintenance guys, but oh well. That became apparent moments later.

Patty opened the door in an old tank top, no built in, no liner, no nothing. There were some nice dark circles of nipple there, and it was long enough she didn't need anything under it.

"Hey Donny!"

"Hey Patty," glad for my sunglasses so I could take the view in. "So where's the victim?"

Patty giggled, "Right in here."

She led me to the kitchen, and I looked around. There was no dishwasher. "Um."

As I turned to her she put her arms around my neck and drew herself to me. My arms naturally went to her waist as she closed for the kiss. And not just any kiss, this was like back in high school when she wanted me to eat her pussy kind of kiss.

She pulled back a bit to look at me, then smiled and planted herself on my face again. My hands went to her ass, and I got a nice moan into our kiss.

"Dishwasher problem huh?"

She giggled, "Well I did have a little flooding problem the other day, but it was after you kept looking at my boobs."

I chuckled, "That obvious huh?" as I slipped a hand up and cradled them. "We'll there a lot bigger than they used to be."

Patty grinned, "You sure about that?" Then she leaned back dislodging my hand and grabbed the hem of her tank top and lifted it over her head. Yeah, it was all she had on.

Her arms went back around my neck and my hand returned to her tit. Cradling it and rolling her nipple between my fingers. Her leg hooked mine and began grinning her bare pussy against my hardening cock.

I cupped her ass with both hands and she wrapped her legs around my hips.

"Bedroom," she gasped between kisses.

"Where?" I got out between the next few.

She pointed, I carried, then tossed her on the bed with the accompanying screech.

I stripped while taking inventory of her after all these years. A little more meat on her as a whole. The hint of sag and stretch marks on her lower belly, but only if you were looking. The big change, pun intended, was her tits.

Bigger by at least a cup size, dark brown areola and a true nipple instead of the little pink puffy tip, but that larger cup size also now included a little sag or settlement. That didn't stop her from cupping and playing with them as I shed my clothes.

I was going to play and nibble for a while, but as I came to the bed Patty merely opened her legs and arms wide inviting me into her waiting pussy.

"Fuck yes," she moaned as I sunk into her.

I grinned as my ego took a nice boost. She did fell damn good around my cock. I laid there only for a moment, then backed out a bit to get a good rhythm going. Enjoying watching her tits actually flop a bit instead of the pointed jello jiggle they used to do.

But all too soon Patty clamped her legs around me and went into convolutions screaming in orgasm short circuiting any attempt by me to delay my orgasm. Moving my hands from above her shoulders to directly on her tits and just hammering her pussy as I unloaded in her. That just set her off for one last round before collapsing.

I rolled to my back beside her, enjoying the slight familiarity of being with Patty, even though we never really went all the way back then.

When I wasn't so oxygen deprived, I rolled toward her taking a close inspection of her tits, lightly running my finger around them as they settled to the side a little.

Patty sighed and looked down at my playing with her tit, "The wonderful leftovers of pregnancy. I was about four weeks from my due date, and wham. My water broke, the umbilical cord got messed up, and they had to do an emergency DNC. My boobs had started to swell and fill, my nipples darkened. They ached for weeks before they went down. Went from a little AA, up to almost a C, then back down to a decent but floppy A."

"I don't know if I'd call them floppy," teasing the tip of her nipple.

Patty leaned up on her elbows, letting her tits come back to the center and settle just a little. She gave her shoulders a shake, "Well that sure as hell don't stand up a like they used to."

I leaned over and took one of them between my lips momentarily, "Still taste good."

Patty laughed and held my head to her tit momentarily, then released me and flipped around to suck my soft cock down, suck and licking until I was too hard to take down her throat, then literally jumped up and turned to impale herself on my cock.

A bucking bronco later and she collapsed on my chest, slowly undulating on my hard cock. "I guess I should have asked if there was a significant other I should worry about."

I snorted, "Little late for that, but no. I wouldn't be here if there was. A few friends with benefits, but no significant other."

Patty grinned, then flipped back around and sucked my cock down like her life depended on it. Sucking and slurping and playing with my balls until I erupted putting my hand on the back of her head as I blasted off.

I came back to the world with Patty laying her head on my thigh softy licking my spent cock, a stream of my cum across her cheek. "Sorry about the hand."

Patty took my cock in slowly humming, then came back off just as slow. "Don't be, it was hot."

---

That set the tone for the next few months. Whenever we had a chance we fucked like rabbits. Once in a while it was a long slow start, but it always ended up a thigh slapping frenzy.

Whenever we went out she was braless, if it was in the evening she would wear a sheer top letting her dark nipples show through. Many a cab driver was treated to my topless girlfriend blowing me with enthusiasm on the way home.

After a wild afternoon at RockFest, with Patty topless most of the day and only covering up enough to get a cab home before dropping her t-shirt in the gutter before getting in the cab. A loud sloppy blow job on the way home, and bending over the couch as soon as we got in the door I made up my mind.

As we were showering I asked, she screamed, and said yes. I picked her up and impaled her against the wall and fucked her until she screamed again.

Her folks were thrilled, and we had to make the requisite trip back to Arkansas. I got her a nice ring, not overly fancy, but not a simple band either so she seemed happy.

We were married a little over a year after that, and life plodded on. Me moving up in the company, Patty as well, just not quite as fast, but several good prospects were on the horizon.

About four months into our marriage we made a big leap up. Patty got a big promotion, and their investment firm took control of an old high dollar high rise condo. As employees, she had the chance to buy in at a reduced rate on a VERY nice place.

We talked it over, and with a little bit of coercion on Patty's part she talked me into it. It's kind of hard to refuse a woman bent over the railing in the sunset with her skirt up around her waist and thong around her thighs.

I did kinda enjoy the place, we had underground secure parking, and the condo had all the bells and whistles. Even its own independent security system. We didn't bother turning it on being up on the twelfth floor and the ground floors being secured, but it was nice to know it was there.

I both curse and thank that system even today.

But we were on our way. Nice place, gorgeous wife that didn't mind showing off her figure. We both put some long hours in at work once in a while, but we still fucked like rabbits when we were together. What could ever go wrong?

Uh huh.

---

So every year KU and MU have a rivalry game. It was only for bragging rights, but then it is college football.

And since I'm okay with it, but not totally a fanatic, I volunteer to help with security to get in and catch most of it for free. And Reginald being the hard core MU alumnus, wages a little bet on the game with me. Since he lost last year, he had to put me up this year. If I had lost I would have had to do the hull on the yacht.

It would be nice not to have to go back across town after the game in traffic and just head home the next morning. Truth be told, I usually camped out with someone on a couch on this side of town anyway. Took a three day weekend with just the guys.

So it was raining cats and dogs, looking like the game was going to be postponed. I was sitting up in the lounge playing with our home security system. There had been a few break-ins not far from us. I wasn't particularly worried, but I wanted to get our system up and on line just in case it was needed.

It was kinda neat to be able to access the system remotely, moving cameras around, switching from one to another. I played with them freely since Patty was over at a friends this weekend since I was out. I didn't have to worry about her freaking if a camera was moving around like it was following her.

I sat at the table playing with the settings, light levels, motion activation sensitivity, that kind of thing. I left everything at max since we didn't have any pets.

"Well there he is." I heard from behind me. I grinned, that accent, even in the slightest, still got to me.

"Hey Wendy, didn't know they still let you old farts in here," she was two years older than me.

I chuckled, she was MU scum, I was KU vermin.

"You know you're going to get creamed this year don't you?"

"What, by a bunch of pansies? Not happenin'."

We were interrupted, "Hay Bob, wanna give me a hand with some bicycle rack?"

"Sure thing, be right there."

Wendy gave me a look, but I just waived as I went to help Ben move some barricade rack.

I made it back, and Wendy was still sitting by my laptop. "Bob?"

I grinned, "A nickname from when I was a kid. My grandparents had some property down in the Ozarks, and he taught us to swim the old fashioned way. He tossed us in. It took me several tries to just stay afloat, and he kidded me I was up and down like a bobber. It stuck."

She laughed her ass off. And even laughing at me, that British accent still made me tingle.

"Well 'Bob', I'd be a bit more careful with your laptop. I like some good porn as much as the next girl, but you would probably do to close your laptop if you're not sitting there." She gave me a squeeze and then went off to babysit the natives. It was looking like we were going to be rain delayed until tomorrow morning.

It didn't really sink in, and then it hit me. She said she saw some good porn, but the only thing open on my laptop was the security camera feeds from the condo.

SSHHHHIIIIITTTTTT!!

I didn't want to, and yet I had to. I hit the rewind, and wished I could have hit the rewind on my life.

I watched my wife walk back into the frame naked, followed by several guys. Then she laid back down and they proceeded to fuck the hell out of her. Every hole and usually all three at once. Not bad for a woman that said she was too tiny and I was too big to do anal more than a few times a year.

I held out hope she was being coerced, but when I let it play forward it was quite apparent she was a willing participant. I had been on the other end of those heels in my ass for too many years not to know she wanted it harder and deeper.

It looked like five or six guys taking their turns with her with one off to the side observing.

I couldn't take any more. I slammed it shut, and thankfully the game was called. I followed the guys and we went across the interstate to the bar and I did something I hadn't done since graduating high school. I got falling down, totally plastered, one hundred percent, shit faced.

---

I woke in a motel, a warm soft body curled up in front of me, a big tit in my hand. I was barely awake when my stomach decided to rebel. I threw off the covers and made a mad dash to the bathroom, barely making my sacrifice to the porcelain god.

I made it back to the room to see Wendy buttoning my shirt over her huge chest. Well attempting to anyway. There was no way she was going to button the ones between her big tits. Nice hard nipples and dark brown areola just drawing my eye even in my sorry state.

She smiled, "So you will live after all."

I hung my head, and then realized I was in my boxers, Wendy was in her panties until a few moments ago. "Um Wendy, did I... I mean did we..."

Wendy grinned, "Oh you were quite the wild man."

I hung my head and groaned.

She snickered, "Right until I hauled your ass up here, you puked all over my clothes, and I pushed you in the shower and then into bed."

"Ah shit." I looked up at her and she wasn't trying to kill me, she was still grinning. "I'll pay for your clothes, and anything else of course."

"It rinsed out, so no problem, and I put the room on your card so you're on the hook. Do you want to get room service before we head back over to the stadium?"

My stomach didn't like the sound of that. "OJ and dry toast for me."

She ordered breakfast as I dropped onto the corner of the bed. I didn't feel that great, and even worse when I remembered why I got plastered in the first place.

Wendy plopped down next to me on the corner of the bed. "Hey, Donny, who's Whitney?"

As she said it, said 'Whitney' with that accent, it all came flooding back. I slid off the bed to the floor and cried.

Those weeks with Whitney, holding and caressing, seeing her smile, tasting her lips and pussy, feeling her orgasm in my hands...

Wendy left me long enough to answer the door for room service, then managed to haul me off the floor and into a chair.

She let me blubber for a bit as she put the plates on the table. And then over dry toast, I told her of the first true love of my life.

Meeting her beside the bimbos, getting to know her. Her smile, her touch, I grinned but didn't say anything about the hot and wild sex. Her dad was an ambassador to England, her mother a school teacher. She was going to school for business.

"So what happened?"

I looked at her, "I have no idea."

"Really?" She sounded skeptical.

"Not a clue. I went to the supply house for some parts, and when I got back she was gone."

"And no idea what happened to her?"

"Nope. I made some phone calls, Reginald made some calls on my behalf. But nothing. There was one guy that came back from England about the right time, but he was in his mid-thirties and no kids. That was as close as I ever got."

I just stared off into space, remembering her standing there in the morning sun in that little micro bikini, the shadow of her tasty nipple as she turned to me.

"Did you love her?" she asked softly.

I sighed and hung my head, "I didn't realize it at the time, but yeah. Probably the one and only time I truly loved a woman."

"And now?"

"Now," I sat back and tried to think. "She's probably long forgotten me. Just another summer fling, probably beating them off with a stick with that smile." I sighed, "But I ... I would like to know somehow she's okay, that nothing bad happened to her. You know, something like that."

Wendy leaned close and softly kissed my cheek, "You're something else Donald Mason."

I snorted, "Yeah, that's probably why I married the skank."

Wendy chuckled, then shook her shoulders, "So maybe I should take a run at you then."

I smiled and chuckled, "As good as that sounds, I'm still married. And even then I don't know. Remembering Whitney again will take some time to get over."

Wendy leaned over and gave me another peck on the cheek. "Yeah, you're one of the good ones," then proceeded to tease the hell out of me. She stood up and turned to the bathroom... and dropped my shirt behind her. That little white thong coming up from between her cheeks the only thing breaking her perfectly tanned back side.

I hung my head and groaned. I heard her chuckle just before the bathroom door closed.

She reappeared fully dressed, but grinned and shook her tits at me. I shook my finger at her and shuffled to the bathroom and jacked off to the memory of Whitney coming out of the bathroom in just her thong all those years ago.

We drove back to the stadium in near silence, and waited in line for parking. "So what are you going to do about Patty?"

I sighed, "Hell I have no idea. I mean I'm screwed no matter what. I make way more than she does and have a decent retirement. We don't have much for assets. The condo is financed through her work. I'm pretty much up a creek without a paddle."

"And you had no clue?"

"Nothing. The proverbial clueless cuckold."

She smiled, "Love is blind. But seriously, what do you want to do?"

We were just parking, and started walking to the stadium. "In a fantasy world. Expose her for the skank she is, hang all the men from the highest tree. Walk away scott free. Just your typical scorned man, burnt earth answer."

She chuckled, "And a few women I know too. So then what?"

I sighed, "Ah hell. It's just a fantasy. I'm screwed no matter what. First off I'd have to find a decent attorney, and I don't know any."

"Sure you do."

"Who?"

I looked at her smiling and wiggling her eyebrows.

"YOU!"

She chuckled, "Well I'm more corporate, but my partner is hell on heels in a divorce court. We could at least see what the possibilities are."

"I'm probably going to owe you big time."

Wendy grinned and screeched, "I'll get you my pretty!" right out of the Wizzard of Oz.

We laughed all the way into the stadium. I was in a better mood than yesterday. I still had a lot of shit to deal with, but I wasn't alone in this. It was made even better with KU trouncing MU.

I gave Wendy the IP address and access code for the system so she could download and look at the videos, I didn't want to look at them again.

I went home feeling sick, and not because of anything I ate. Patty must have been worn out from her fuck party, she didn't say a word when I didn't try for sex and just went to bed.

---

I got a call around ten Monday morning to meet Wendy for lunch across the street.

I was stunned when I stepped into the diner, there was Wendy, but not Wendy. I had always known her in jeans or slacks and some kind of MU logo shirt. Her long blond hair up in a ponytail.

This was HOT Wendy in a stunning business suit and skirt sitting next to an equally hot and slightly more voluptuous redhead. Neither one of them afraid to let some nice cleavage show.

I somehow managed not to drool in their cleavage and shook their hands.

"Donald, this is my partner Janice."

"Nice to meet you Donald, and for the record I'm sorry you're going through this."

I smiled a little, "I'm not even sure just what all this is right now."

They exchanged a quick look, then Janice turned to me. "How do you want this? Soft and sweet, or a punch in the guts?"

I took a breath, "That bad?"

"I'm afraid so."

I mentally braced myself, "Let me have it."

There was another quick glance, and Wendy nodded to Janice.

"You wife is the company slut, and what you videoed is her making the second mortgage payment on your condo."

I thought I was prepared, NO FUCKING WAY! "She's... and... a what?"

1...45678...10