Before, During, and After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carry was bug eyed, Carrie just laughed and slapped his ass. We putted down toward Party Cove. Chuckling at all the drunk college students. Most of the girls topless by now, several dancing nude on top of one of the big cruisers. It had a sign on the stern. TOPLESS = FREE BEER, NUDE = FREE DRINKS

Whitney snickered in my ear, "Blokes and boobs."

I smiled and whispered over my shoulder, "Says the topless babe pressed to my back groping me."

I could hear her smile, "So what would the sign on the back of your boat say?"

"Wouldn't be a sign."

"How come?"

"Because I want you all to myself. Wouldn't be anywhere near here."

One hand was pulling my trunks out, the other was snaking inside to grip my hard cock, "Let's get out of here. Find someplace close."

I knew just the spot. Two fingers over was a narrow point, and with the water level down there was a nice sand bar with some bushes and a few small trees that would be just under water.

I stepped off to tie the Jet Ski to a tree branch and turned back to see Whitney laid back on the Jet Ski. Life vest undone and elbows back on the handle bar, feet on either side of the seat and her micro bottom already pulled to one side.

My trunks went to my knees and I slid into her with a grunt. I had just started to get a good rhythm going when Whitney said, "Let me get to my hands and knees."

She turned with that lovely ass in the air. I slipped right back into her until she screamed. It was a good thing I had tied the Jet Ski off. All of her bouncing around would have let the rope come lose if I had just looped it.

It was after sunset when we got back to drop off the Jet Ski. Whitney grinned when she handed Carry back the life vest and slung her bikini top over her shoulder as we walked to the Jeep.

I chuckled, we heard Carry's roar, then Carries screech, followed by a much different screech.

She grinned at me all the way back, and was walking backwards all the way to the cabin. Gasping as I fell between her spread thighs and right back into her waiting pussy.

Whitney was groaning and growling, head kicked back gasping. "Let me turn over."

I backed up to my knees as she did, then she reached over and rummaged in her bag beside the bed. She flopped onto all fours, then put a rubber packet on her left ass cheek.

"Bugger me."

"Huh?"

"Do me bum."

It took a moment, then she reached back and spread her cheeks, OH FUCK YES!

I had that rubber on in record time, then nudged her ass. After a few nudges I popped in. I just held still reveling in being in the third ass ever.

Just as I was going to ask if she was okay, Whitney pushed back against my cock in her ass slowly sunk feeling her tremble and moan until she had me buried balls deep in her own ass. "fuckfuckfuckfuckkkk..."

That same thought was echoing in my mind as I got a good grip on her ass and pulled back about half way and then slid back in again.

"Fuck me bloody bum!"

I got a better grip and pulled back until I was nearly popping out, then drove in faster, but not slamming her.

"Yes!"

I pulled back and drove in again, and again, and again. All the while Whitney was yelling out "HARDER, FASTER, FUCK ME BUM!"

I couldn't take any more, all evening and I hadn't cum yet. I roared and drove one last hard thrust and filled her ass. Shot after shot, spasm after spasm as I unloaded everything I had.

We panted for a while, and staggered to the shower. A quick rinse and we dropped back into bed, out like a...

---

I woke alone but to the smell of bacon. I grinned and decided against slipping my shorts on this morning. Whitney was making breakfast, in a red thong, and not a little thong, quite the wide strip up between her cheeks. I came up behind her and cupped her tits, "Morning."

"Morning," she replied quietly.

"You okay?"

She sighed and slumped, "Last night, I kinda got... a little..."

I squeezed her nipples and kissed her neck. "Ah, I see. Well should I tell you what I saw?"

She groaned.

"Well I saw this hot babe. She has the loveliest pair of little tits and chewy nipples that draw my fingers and lips like a magnet."

Whitney drew a deep breath when I said 'little tits'. "And those lips, god where do I start. First there's that accent that gets me hard, and then the thoughts of what else she does with those lips, taking my cock in like it was no big deal until I can't stand it."

I got a little snicker.

"Mmmmm, and speaking of lips, that beautiful delicious pussy. So tasty, so juicy, so warm and sung around my cock until she screams in orgasm and then it's just that much better."

I felt her nipple harden between my fingers.

"And then, just when I thought it couldn't get any better, this hot babe does something that blows my mind. She offers me her ass."

Whitney gasped.

"She doesn't deny it like most women, or begrudgingly tolerate. No, she offers it, and then takes me into it to my balls and wants me to fuck her hard and deep."

Now she groaned and tipped her head back.

"I don't think there could be a more perfect woman in the world for me."

She was rotating and dropping. Her lips around my cock and going for broke. A loud sloppy deep blow job. A banging her chin on my balls and her nose in my pubes blow job. Her grip on my ass only intensifying it... "COOOMMMMIIINNNGGGGGGG!!"...

I was looking at the ceiling when I rejoined the living, laid out flat on the deck. I heard a chuckle and managed to raise my head enough to see Whitney sitting on the edge of the chair munching bacon, and her red thong nowhere in sight. It made me smile.

She reached down between her legs and spread her wet pussy smiling at me.

I laid back still grinning, "As much as I want to, the only way I'll have the energy to eat your pussy is if you come over here and sit on me."

I heard the chair slide, then a grinning woman was standing over me. She looked down as she squatted over my face.

"Mmmmmm," I was in heaven. Whitney sitting on my face, her juices running into my mouth, looking up to see the perfect profile and a lovely pair of small tits standing proud. The smile on her face as she kicked her head back while I enjoyed my delicacy.

And just because I was in a good mood, I pressed my finger barely against her ass. The soft moan and shudder than ran through her was all I needed. I nudged her ass a few more times until I gave her a nice soft orgasm. It was absolutely terrible the way she flooded into my mouth.

It was a good thing it was Sunday, we never made it off the boat for supplies, and barely out of the bedroom to eat.

---

Monday I started setting some of the equipment in the rack, when I wasn't looking at Whitney laid out on the deck in front of me.

Around eleven, "Boooobb, you're... lunch should be... ready in a few... AHHHHH SHHHIIITTTEEEE..."

Whitney was laid out driving a dildo in her pussy like a mad woman, then flailing in orgasm in front of me. Jamming that dildo deep while she had a death grip on her tit.

I made it to her just as her orgasm was subsiding, spreading her legs and pulling the dildo from her sloppy pussy with a gasp.

"YEEESSSSSSSS!!" she hollered out as I started lapping at her pussy. Holding on for dear life through three orgasms before I had to roll over.

I rolled beside her watching her chest heaving like she was starved for air.

"What's for dessert?"

Whitney started giggling, then rolled on top of me giving me a sloppy kiss, "I have no fucking idea."

Even with that dripping pussy, I managed to get the satellite hooked up, and the feed into the master cabin. After our evening hot tub, we watched porn until we couldn't stand it and had to fuck each other unconscious.

---

Tuesday we made it until ten, well I did anyway. I was getting the last of the patch panel punched down when Whitney came in and turned me and inhaled my cock. She had me hard and aching in no time, then stood and bent over the counter grinning.

I roared and grabbed her ass driving in deep in one hard stroke. Whitney screamed HARDER, FASTER, HARDER GOD DAMN IT! I filled her pussy and collapsed on her back as I slipped from her.

God damn it she did it to me again, I was laying on the floor looking at the ceiling as she stepped over me to go down the stairs, her dripping pussy on display as she did.

I managed to stagger to my feet and drop off the tail into the cold water. Henery's wife was standing there on the stern of their cruiser grinning and shaking her head as I climbed out. I guess I should have put my shorts on first.

I managed to get the last of the feeds laid down in the two mid cabins, and came up to do some testing when Whitney came by grinning. She sauntered to the front deck, then laid down on her belly with her legs to me.

"Son of a bitch..."

Whitney looked over her shoulder and snickered as she wiggled her ass at me. She had a bright pink plug in her ass!

I groaned, it took me three tries to get everything working properly for those last two drops.

I declared victory on the last of the feeds, and decided to run two more sets. A spare set to the master cabin, and because I would have to get another patch panel to do that, a set up to the bridge. I'd have to go get it in the morning.

I was mesmerized by the sight of Whitney bent over the grill, that pink plug standing out like a beacon between her tanned cheeks. I was fascinated by it as she moved, reaching out to caress her ass as she passed. Looking up at her in wonder.

"Well it does make things a little easier if I prep a bit."

"Huh?" then it hit me. I grinned a little, only a little. Whitney chuckled and shook her finger at me.

I was served the most delicious steak and baked potato by a woman with a plug in her ass.

I was groped by a woman with a plug in her ass.

I sat in the spa with a woman with a plug in her ass.

I was walking back to the cabin behind a woman wiggling her ass with a plug in it.

"I'll be in in a minute," she said pushing me toward the bed as she turned to the head.

A few minutes later she came out with a big grin. She leaned over and took my cock to my balls and moaned around it. I managed not to cum. She took me in two more times then came up of me with a pop.

Whitney swung a leg over me and impaled herself on my cock, gyrating as she dropped, letting me feel every inch of her pussy. Raising and falling two times before leaning forward to kiss me as she lifted from my aching cock.

"Bugger me," She whispered in my ear as she moved to her knees beside me, head on crossed arms.

I was up behind her in a flash, her rosebud winking at me, no longer filled by that pink plug. "Rubber?"

She looked over her shoulder, "Don't need it, I douched."

"Oh!" I grinned as I slipped forward. Nudging her ass, then slowly sliding in reveling in every little bit.

"Oi!" she groaned into the mattress.

I moaned as I felt my balls against her wet pussy, reveling in being balls deep in a tight ass. A little bump against me let me know what she wanted. Sliding in and out slowly trying to prolong the sensation. Knowing that if I sped up it would overtake me and I'd be an ass fucking mad man.

But with Whitney slamming back against my cock, that's exactly what she turned me into. Grabbing her cheeks to spread her wide as I slammed that ass. Feeling her clench and tremble as I got a good rhythm going. Her collapsing down on the bed as she came as I drove into her, following her down driving me into her ass with the full force of my weight behind me.

Grabbing her shoulders to keep my spasming cock in her spasming ass. Both of us just riding it out until we were a panting sweaty mess.

I didn't really want to roll away, and her ass didn't really want to let me go. Gripping the head of my cock as I slipped from her like it wanted to keep it. We laid there catching our breath, I laid my hand on her ass and lazily caressed one cheek.

"Mmmmmm."

I could hear the grin in her voice. "You are an amazing woman. I don't think I could find anyone more perfect."

Her hand came to my face without looking and caressed my jaw. "You just like bangin' me bum."

I kissed her palm, "Amongst other things."

We staggered to the shower, she snickered when I took special care in cleaning her ass. She cuddled into me as we dropped into bed and dozed off.

---

After a tortuous breakfast with my naked cook, I slipped jeans and a t-shirt on getting a raised eyebrow from Whitney.

"I have to run in and get another patch panel, I should be gone a little over an hour."

She sat back on her chair hooking her arms on the back emphasizing her little tits all the more, "Well don't take too long."

I gave her a kiss and a titty grope. "I'll be back as soon as I can."

I gave her another quick kiss and headed for the Jeep. I was almost to the main road driving on auto pilot daydreaming about Whitney when I remembered I should check with Carry to see if he needed anything while I went into town.

I came in the front door just as Carry was coming out of the back room. "Well she did let you escape!"

I grinned, "Yeah, had to get while the getting' was good."

He smiled right back, "Yeah, I can see just how tormented you were."

I chuckled, "Yeah, I don't see how you do it. I mean such a flat chested woman. Nothing to get ahold of, can't get a decent titty fuck."

Carry laughed, "I know. I mean all these years and I can't buy any naughty lingerie, it just falls off. And a corset is just a waste of time."

I shook my head, "Man, you had to go and say that. And here I was thinking about getting her a half cup corset as a surprise."

We heard the front door, but no one came in.

Carry grinned, "But then there are all those little bikini tops and tight shorts."

I grinned to match, "And going braless all the time. It's just sooo terrible to be able to look down and see those nipples that are in dire need of nibbling on."

"Man, now I wish Carrie was here." He growled, "So what did you actually come down here for?"

"I was just heading into town to pick up a patch panel. You need me to stop for anything while I'm going?"

"We're good, Carrie left a few hours ago so I should see her some time before sun down."

We laughed and shook hands before I hopped back in the Jeep and headed back in on auto pilot again. The visions of Whitney dancing in my memory. And while she didn't have the biggest chest, it was all her. Her nipples were the most delicious, and the way they hardened against my lips.

I know I made it to the supply house and back, but the drive was total auto pilot.

I didn't see Whitney when I got back, I figured she must have went down to the Marina for something. I got the patch panel set in the rack, then went to do the extra set of connections in the master cabin.

I stopped cold when I came in. It looked like a tornado had went through. I searched quickly for Whitney fearing we had been boarded, but there was no sign of her. And then it hit me, all of her things were gone.

I slumped against the bulkhead and slid to the floor just staring at the mess. Somewhere along the way I must have fell to my side. I woke sore and cold laying on the floor. Only my need to piss having woken me.

I stumbled to the main cabin and plopped down in the chair wondering where she went, what happened.

---

I don't really remember much of the next three days. I know it took me two days to finish and test the last two sets of hook ups. I'd find myself standing there with a tool on my hand remembering her and wondering. Sleeping on the cushions in the main cabin, only going into the Master Cabin to get what I needed.

I packed the last of my stuff into the Jeep, left my invoice on the bridge console, and headed back to Lawrence.

I was glad for the two weeks I had before class started, it took me that long to unpack the Jeep. Everything I saw reminded me of Whitney. If I hadn't pre-registered for classes last spring, I would have only taken half the class load, just enough to graduate. But I didn't, so I pushed through. Work, study, and deliver pizza. And as many hours as I could stand delivering.

I managed to graduate with decent grades, and with Reginald's good word, landed a fairly decent entry position with a firm in Kansas City, on the Kansas side of course.

During

About two years later at a celebration for a new project getting under way, I ran into a surprise.

"Donny?"

I turned at my name being called to see a lovely petite woman in a low cut gown. It took me a minute to realize who it was "Patty?"

She grinned and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Haven't see you in like forever. How have you been doing?"

"Pretty good, and you?" taking a look at a dress cut way lower than she would have ever worn before, and obviously braless from the little jiggles I was seeing from her tiny chest.

"Good, what are you doing here tonight?"

"Celebrating the project, I'm one of the minor engineers. You?"

"Same, but I just joined the investment bankers a few months ago. Finally made it out of Arkansas."

I chuckled, "Well congratulations on your escape."

She was going to say more, but someone was calling her name, "We'll have to get together and catch up a bit."

I watched her walk away, definitely not the Patty in knew. The Patty I knew would be in a padded bra and shirt, not a low cut halter dress, almost to her belly button in the front and the crack of her ass in the back.

I chuckled and enjoyed the rest of the evening.

A few weeks later I got a call.

"Hey hillbilly, what are you up to."

I chuckled, "Hey Patty, just plugging away at the latest project."

"You free for lunch one of these days?"

"Sure, just give me a few days' heads up just in case, but shouldn't be a problem."

"How about Friday?"

"Sure, I have a morning meeting down by the convention center. Say the Quaff around eleven thirty?"

"That works, Fridays are usually short days for me."

"I'll see you there."

---

Friday was just as unexpected.

I got there early and was waiting at a table when Patty came in, now the short skirt wasn't that much of a surprise, even though it barely came to mid-thigh. But the top and bra... not even close.

She was wearing a sheer top with sold pockets, but small enough to know that she had one of those bras with the sheer stretchy cups. I know that's the kind of bra she was wearing because I could see the edges of the cups, and she was bouncing enough that it was the only type of bra she could be wearing.

She sat with a titty bounce before I could stand. "So how have you been stranger?"

I related my time since school, working summers in the Ozarks, school. A momentary twinge remembering Whitney, but evidentially not enough for it to show and her to ask questions.

Her telling me of getting pregnant, Derrick, getting married, her miscarriage, and a year later her divorce.

"I'm sorry to hear that, it must have been pretty traumatic."

Patty shrugged, "At the time it was, but it was really a blessing in disguise. We weren't in love, just got married because I got pregnant. We tried for a while, but I just wasn't into the country boy thing, and he was never going to make it in the big city. So it worked out."

I didn't know what to say, so change the subject, "So investment banking huh?"

She grinned, "Well not really for me. I'm just secretarial right now. A friend of a friend kind of thing got me in the door. I'm taking classes part time evenings, so I have several prospects to move up."

She related what she could of people we knew in school. I grinned inwardly. Derrick, her ex and the asshole she clung to when she dumped me, he was now driving dump truck and road grader for the county. Not a bad job for the area, but definitely not an upwardly mobile position for sure.

1...34567...10