Before, During, and After

Story Info
The ups and downs of a young life.
34.2k words
4.75
18.9k
35
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,120 Followers

Many thanks go to RF-Fast for his editing and suggestions that enhanced the story. Any bad grammar left is wholly on me and my artistic style.

LEGALESE: Don't read this if you are underage, if it is illegal in your area, if it is offensive to you, or if you cannot distinguish fiction from reality. This is a work of fiction. All characters active are of the age of consent.

A word of warning, I write good stories, I hope, with some decent sex in them. If you're looking for a stroker look somewhere else.

I don't consider myself a writer or author, I'm a storyteller. So please take that into consideration when you read it, it should be read like someone is telling you the story. I am not now, or never have been, an English major. So synonyms may be wrong, and the grammar may not be correct, but it is like people really talk. I've never talked to someone that had perfect grammar.

I write for my enjoyment and for the people that like it. If you don't like how and what I write, oh well. Don't read it. My feelings won't be hurt.

For those of you that do like what I've posted so far, thank you and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.

Copyright (c) 2019 by Acup

The disclaimers have been moved to the end of the story for my A D D readers.

{ Storytellers note: This story has been languishing in the files for a while, it just seemed incomplete to me. BUT, my editor tells me it's ready for publication, so here it goes. }

---

Before -- Part 1

SENIORS RULE!!

Two more months to graduation and Donald Mason is set loose on the world!

I can hear my grandfather snickering and smiling...

Seriously, I'm practically counting down the days until I'm outta here. Growing up in the foot hills of North West Arkansas is for the birds. Everybody knows everybody, don't even THINK about trying to sneak a beer somewhere, your mom will know before you can start your truck to get out of the parking lot!

But tonight we're going to PARTY! Matt's brother will be out at the pasture with a cooler full of beer. It will be our unofficial summer kickoff, and Patty is coming with me.

Now Patty and I have been friends since grade school, and somewhere around the ninth grade we kinda became more. Neither one of us had a date for homecoming, so we went with each other.

Now I'm just a typical country boy, five foot six, one hundred seventy pounds of hay bale throwing muscle, but not a football guy so I'm not with the 'in' crowd. Patty is a bit on the small side. Without her shoes she's five foot one and one half inches tall and one hundred seven and one half pounds. Evidentially the halves are important.

Patty is never seen out in anything less than a three inch heel of some sort and a PADDED bra. You see, besides being short, Patty is also a bit challenged in the chest department. Without her bra on she looks like someone is trying to push shovel handles through from the back side. Small concave mounds that stand out about two or three inches with soft puffy nipples.

The second time I got past her bra I made like I was going to measure them... she wouldn't speak to me for three months... sheeesh!

Now for as small as her chest is, it is wired straight to her ON switch. Kissing and nibbling on her lips and neck would warm her up a little... very little, and she only responded a little more when I squeezed her butt.

However...if I could get a hand on her chest she paused and got into kissing a lot more. Get a hand under her shirt and she would start moaning and squirming. But get a hand, or even a finger, under her bra on skin normally covered and she was moaning and squirming. Holding her hand on mine to keep it there.

I also found that if I nibbled on her ear at the same time she was squirming and grinding, if I kept it up she would pull away and practically rip my jeans open to get at my cock. And man that girl could suck cock!

Up and down, fist and mouth, working my cock like a master, almost like she was addicted to sucking cock, and NOTHING was going to stop her until I blasted down her throat. Putting my hand on the back of her head just spurned her on.

"Come on Donny," suck and slurp, twist and lick. "Give it to me, you know you want to cum in my mouth," twist and suck, jam me against the back of her mouth. Mmmmmmm Mmmmmmmm she hummed around me.

"COMMMIIINNNGGGGG!" I grabbed the back of her head and held her there, pumping what I had into her waiting mouth.

Now before you ladies go screaming at me, there was a reason for holding her head down on me...

... and a reason to have an old mattress in the back of my Jeep. "Get your ass back there Mister." Patty was hobbling out the door and around to the back of my Jeep, kicking her boots off and pealing her jeans and panties down as she hopped over the tailgate. Patty lay back on the mattress, spread those short legs and grinned, "EAT!"

Now Patty might have been short and 'titless' as she said it, but she had the SWEETEST pussy I had ever had the pleasure to lick. Not that I had all that many opportunities mind you, only a few, um, it was only when Patty was pissed at me, really...

Mmmmm, listening to her hiss as I take my first taste of her sweet pussy. Running my tongue up between her lips as I spread her a little more, breaking the seal on her treasure. Her glistening pussy shining in the setting sun, licking and nibbling, pure nirvana as her juices coated my tongue.

I was thoroughly enjoying my work, listening to Patty's breath become a bit more ragged. "Donnnnny!"

"Hmmm?" looking up from my meal at her clenched teeth, death grip on her own chest.

Patty glared back at me, that oh so familiar glare, "You know what!"

I tipped my head back down and took another lick at her spread pussy, almost touching her clit, "You want me to lick a little higher?" licking the underside of her clit before lifting my head again.

"FFFFuuuuuu..." she glared back down at me, "you damn well know so."

"You know what I want." and went back to concentrating on her pussy, staying well away from her clit but thoroughly enjoying myself, and from her whimpering it wasn't exactly unpleasant for Patty, just not quite what she was after.

She made a noise and I looked up, keeping my tongue between her lips. Patty began unbuttoning her top, and when she opened it I moved up close to her clit and began teasing her lips with my spare hand. As she reached for the clasp between the cups I nudged her pussy with my fingers.

Patty separated the cups to reveal those soft puffy tipped tits and I moved up to her clit and slid my fingers in while watching the sheer delight on her face, her eyes roll in her head as she got a twisting death grip on the little nipples that had appeared on the tips of those puffy nipples, just barely bigger than a decent pencil eraser, but evidentially enough to get a grip on.

Feeling Patty move under me as I slid my fingers in to her G-spot, barely able to reach it, but when I did her pussy began to tremble. A little more sucking and nibbling on her clit with a few well timed nips and Patty was returning the favor, releasing her juices to my waiting mouth. Sliding down from her clit and pulling my finger from her to support her butt and hold her pussy to my face as I did my best to get every drop from her.

I slid up beside her, cupping those now bare tits, feeling her nipple attempt to harden again but not really getting there. I was caressing the underside, listening to Patty sigh, then she brought her hands up to cover them, realizing there were bare for me to see. I lifted her hand away and leaned in to kiss her nipple.

"Dooon't."

"Patty, I already know what they look like."

In the two years we had progressed from a little kissing and groping to actually getting each other off, Patty had only recently given in to letting me look at her chest, and this was the second time she had actually relaxed enough not to immediately cover up.

"But they're so..." Patty was actually relenting to my moving her hand away, and in the fading light she wasn't that well lit, but more than enough for me to find my target.

"Oh come on, just because you got a pair of mosquito bites doesn't mean I don't want to play with them once in a while."

"WHAT!"

I put my hand over her tits, "They fit real nice in the palm of my hand, I can feel them almost to my fingers if I get a good grip." I pressed into her chest, and they flattened out to just touch the base of my thumb and fingers.

All of a sudden she was crying and pulling her clothes back on. Before I could pull my pants up she was off the tail gate and was fast walking back up the road.

I managed to get my pants up, flip the tail gate up, and get the truck turned around. I caught up with her just as she was cresting the hill.

"Patty..."

"LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"What? What did I say?"

"YOU... YOU... ARGGGHHHH!!" and she turned her head to look away as she picked up her pace.

"Come on Patty. It's ten miles back into town."

"I can make it just fine on my own!"

"It's almost dark. At least let me get you over to Pam's."

She stopped and glared at me, then "FINE!" She stormed to the passenger door, got in and SLAMMED it closed and stayed right next to it looking out the window.

I hadn't even stopped completely and she was out of the truck and storming off.

Well so much for taking her to the party tonight.

I didn't see her at the party that night, and by the end of the week she was hanging with Derrick, the football captain.

Over the next few months 'til graduation I got a mixed bag of looks from Patty. Either a dirty scowl, particularly if I was talking with another girl, or a nose in the air grin if she was hanging onto Derrick's arm.

So I spent most of the last two months in town alone. Not that it really mattered since I was headed off to college after graduation. Well not directly.

---

I had a dream job for the summer. Uncle Kyle had a piece of property up near Lake Ozark, and he had a friend that had a small marina / boat shop near Osage Beach. Come summer he rented Jet Ski's and other small craft to the summer tourists and college kids out partying.

As in Party Cove partying!

My job for the summer was to help with the rentals and do minor repairs. Being a farm boy I was pretty handy with tools and repairs. Heck I was in the process of restoring grandpas '42 Super Jeep.

All the comers and goers were NICE! And many of the ladies were already bouncing along in bikini tops.

But I lived for the 'Emergency' runs. Invariably by midafternoon somebody would run out of gas and we'd get a call on the radio to come get them out of trouble.

We had two rescue boats. If we were in a hurry and the water wasn't too bad, we had a small air boat. Otherwise we had the beast. It started life out many years ago as a sixteen foot Jon Boat.

Carry had added three inches of foam and an inner shell painted with bed liner. Even with the auxiliary tanks full and the forty horse power engine it would just float with the plug pulled. I could tow two large Jet Ski's, or three of the small ones. There was enough in the auxiliary tanks to fill a large Jet Ski four times over.

Carry just grinned at me when I raced off for a fuel run. I'd toss two jerry cans in for extra capacity.

Emergency fuel runs are double the fuel cost per gallon on top of the service call. I could give them a gallon so they could get back to the marina to fill up, or they could pay the high price for a full tank.

And while the one gallon was cheaper in the short run, two very undesirable things were looming if they did that.

First was the real danger of getting a BWI if they went back to fill up at the dock. The water patrol kept a close eye on party cove, and if you had enough to drink you ran out of gas, there was very little chance of escaping a BWI.

The second, and much more dire in my opinion, was the girls would have to get dressed. By midafternoon bikini tops were a rare find, tits were out and oiled! What there was for bottoms were pulled in and tight, and on a few of the fancier boats they were gone completely. Shaved pussy galore!

Once I filled the tank of the wayward Jet Ski and ogling the operator barely attempting to cover her bare tits with her life jacket, I put my sign up and started trolling along all the delicious sights.

My sign gave the price of gas ( one dollar per gallon higher than the pump price), and cash only.

Now most of the big boats had no need, but a few of the smaller ones, and many of the Jet Ski's of all sizes, were running low by this point. They could curtail their activities for the afternoon, or pay for the fill up.

Very rarely did I leave the cove with any fuel in the auxiliary tanks, and a few times a topless girl talked me into selling some of my fuel. I grinned when one of them even stripped off even her bottoms and spread her legs masturbating as I filled her tank. I LOVE low volume fuel pumps!

She was laying back on the seat spreading her pussy with one hand as the other dipped in and out. I looked at her pussy, then back up to her grin. I started to lean down to her pussy and stopped to look up at her face. She merely grinned and spread even further.

A nice moan from her, and a quieter one from me as I dipped my tongue into nirvana. Her hand coming to my head accompanied by several feminine hoots and hollers was followed shortly by her screaming orgasm.

I shut the pump down still glancing at her open inflamed pussy. She reached for my hard cock, "How about a discount for a favor?" as she slowly stroked my cock through my trunks.

I grinned looking directly at her dribbling pussy, "Sorry, not my fuel."

She gave me one last squeeze, then dipped her fingers in her pussy and wiped them on her nipples. "Your loss."

I chuckled, she stood up and bent over as she pulled away wiggling her bare ass as she did.

Carry would shake his head grinning as I topped off the tanks and paid him in cash for what I sold pocketing my 'overhead'. "You know Bob, you should be paying me for letting you see all the naked ladies."

But alas the summer of lust and ogling came to an end and I had to return to the real world, college.

I put the tow bar on the Yugo and off I went to Lawrence. Yes I got a few looks, a Willy's Super Jeep, that's a six by six for those of you that don't know, pulling a little Yugo. The jeep was operational, but just barely, and the Yugo got more than triple the mileage and was a whole lot easier to park around the college.

I still smile at grandpa's story of how he acquired it.

---

Grandpa had gotten off the plane in San Diego and had just gone through discharge.

"Sargent Mason!"

"Sir!" he turned to see a Captain standing there.

"Colonel Anders needs a lift and he's headed your direction."

"Yes sir!"

"Grab your gear and be back here in fifteen minutes."

"Sir, yes Sir!"

He went to grab his duffel from the pile and came back to see a Colonel coming from the officers' quarters on crutches heading for a Jeep.

Grandpa helps him with his bag and they head off after stopping at the fuel depot to top off and grab some extra jerry cans. It was going to be a two hour drive.

Everything went fine for the drive, grandpa even helped the Colonel up to his house and got his bags for him.

"Colonel, where should I park the Jeep?"

"What Jeep?"

"Your Jeep sir, where should I park it?"

"Mine? I thought it was yours."

They stared at each other for a bit, then laughed.

"Sargent, I have no idea. They are sending most of them to the scrap yards."

"Oh, um..."

The Colonel winked at grandpa, "Sargent, I have no idea where Corporal Smith went after he dropped us off."

Grandpa said it took him a second to realize what he Colonel said, then he grinned and saluted. "I'll be sure to pass that along if anyone asks Colonel."

Grandpa said it took him a week to drive it back to Arkansas, and he grinned the whole way.

He drove it for several years before parking it. And it sat under the lean to for at least twenty before I took an interest in it. When grandpa gave it to me for my eighteenth birthday it became a real project.

---

So I pulled around the back of the rental house after unhooking the Yugo and covered the Jeep with a tarp. It would be a while before I would get back to working on it with the vagaries of starting collage.

Before -- Part 2

This summer would be different. Last year between freshman and sophomore years I did the summer job at the marina again, and I just hated having to work around all those micro and sling bikinis at Party Cove. If it hadn't been for mirrored sun glasses I would have been murdered several times over ogling all the barely covered pussies.

This year I wasn't going to get the chance. It would be a lot better money, but not near the scenery.

With my engineering courses I had made quite a few friends, and one of them had money. Not Billionaire money, but a nice life style and didn't have to work during college money.

Clark's dad had purchased a small yacht that had an engine fire at an insurance auction. Since it had burnt, he had the transom and engine compartment rebuilt to convert it from standard engine and prop over to an L-line, and added bow thruster for maneuverability.

The big boat yard had done that part of the change and getting it water tight again. My part was getting all the controls redone and installing all the new electronics as soon as they got it out of dry dock and into the water.

So basically I was getting paid to live on a small yacht and tinker with all the neat toys for the summer!

I went down to the marina office to see about going through all the shipments that had arrived over the previous month.

"Well look at what the cat dragged in. You finally showed up to get some real work done?"

I grinned looking at Carrie, short shorts and a tiny bikini top over a very small chest. Not much for tits, but a very nice lump of nipple jiggling behind there. "Na, just coming down to see what kind of presents they sent me."

She grinned, "So you're not here to make all the party cove runs? There's going to be a lot of disappointed ladies down there."

"Yeah right, they'd have to be sober to even remember what day it was, much less the guy on the gas boat."

I heard a roaring laughter as Carry came out from the back room.

She put her thumb over her shoulder and winked at me, "I can't send him down there. He gets one good look at all those bare boobs and he'd have a heart attack."

Carry wrapped his arms around Carrie and attacked her neck, "More like I'd scoot back here and attack you until you couldn't walk straight."

"Promises, promises."

Carry nipped at her neck one last time. "Hey Bob, I got a whole back room full. I think I kept most of the drive system stuff near the door. Figured you'd want to get that going first."

"I appreciate that, motors, generator, then the toys."

We hauled a small stack of boxes out to the Jeep.

"This thing is coming right along."

"Yeah, I found a guy that does all the old wire looms in the old cloth covered wire. It wasn't cheap, but it sure does look better than the rats' nest Gramps had."

Carry sighed, "I heard he passed. I tried to get to the funeral but I didn't hear about it until two days before."

"I figured something like that."

Carry grinned, "I can still remember the day he drove this thing in. I got a four day bus ride, he had a week long drive. I'm still not sure who got the better deal."

I chuckled, "I wonder if anyone ever asked that Colonel where it disappeared to?"

We both had a good laugh at that.

"So, I had them put it in down at the far slip. It's a little more than you need, but you can park right next to the gang way."

acup
acup
1,120 Followers