Before, During, and After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again I was caught off guard, kicked back in the hot water and jets admiring the heavens I could never really see this clearly back at school.

"Hey Bob."

I tipped my head down and a grin formed.

"I can't seem to locate my swimming costume."

There was Whitney in a thin towel, just barely coming together off center. "Damn, that's a real shame."

Whitney grinned and dropped her towel and stepped toward the spa. I stood to reach for her, she grinned at my hard on standing proud. Whitney kept my hand as she stood in front of me, looking up just a little grinning.

I tilted my head a little, she smiled and mirrored my movement. My hand dropped from hers and slid to her back, my cock sliding perfectly into her keyhole, her nipples in my chest, her lips on mine.

The world disappeared.

There was her body against mine, our tongues battling, her scent in my nose, her groan in my mouth, there was nothing else.

To this day I can't tell you how long we stayed like that, only that it was not long enough. We separated enough to look at each other, smile, and resume our kiss with a little less urgency.

Holding her close as I let my knees bend, a little giggle as Whitney realized what I was doing and then we sank into the warm water. Me with my knees together, Whitney sitting across them, just barely separated from me.

I just looked at her, reveling in her being here with me. Looking down at her small tit and proud nipple, watching it harden and soften in front of my eyes. Leaning down to take one in my mouth as my hand came up to cup and play with the other. Feeling more than hearing her soft moan as I took both nipples in their own way.

We kissed and caressed, getting more overheated by each other than the water. The soft moan into our kiss as I cupped and played with her little tits and nipples. The little gasp when I took both nipples between my fingers and gave them the lightest squeeze.

Whitney reached down between us, and it was my turn to gasp as I felt her fingers wrapping around my hard cock, stroking it just a little. And again as she slid forward on my thighs bringing her pussy to my cock, getting the head settled between her lips just barely in her pussy.

Whitney hooked her leg behind my butt and nudged herself a little more onto my cock and looked at me with raised eyebrow. She smiled as my hands dropped to her ass and we mutually pulled ourselves together.

"Fuuuuuccckkkk." I groaned.

Whitney snickered, but squeaked when I gave her a little thrust.

I just held her tight, my entire being concentrated on the feeling of being buried in the best pussy in the world. Snug without being tight, her lips around the base of my cock like they wanted to invite me in deeper. Feeling her wrap her arms around me pressing her little tits and nipples into my chest.

Now for those of you new to sex, spa sex is in the same category as hens' teeth and frogs' hair... it doesn't exist in the real world. At least not under water. Pussy juice and hot water do not mix. Or actually they do, but hot water wins out every time.

But like everything else, there are minor exceptions to every rule. While not real thigh slapping sex, being one of the fortunate uncircumcised men in the world, I could at least get some motion going.

Rotating partially back and then driving in deep without actually coming out, the head of my cock stroking deep in her pussy without breaking the seal. Hearing Whitney's soft moan as I was once again seated deep within her. Cupping her ass with one hand while the other snaked up between us to cup and play with her tit.

We were starting to get a little more motion than the spa would comfortable allow. "I think we need to take this to dry land don't you?"

Whitney cupped my jaw, "Whatever the Captain desires."

"Right now the only thing the Captain desires is your hot body."

"Good answer."

Whitney stood up releasing my cock from her pussy. I groaned, she snickered. I flipped the cover down as she picked up towels. I had a shit eating grin when I saw her wrapped in a towel... around her waist. She grinned and shook her tits when she saw where my eyes were glued.

And as soon as we entered the main cabin, even the towel around her waist was pulled loose and tossed at me. I nearly fell down the stairs watching her ass swing as she descended instead of watching where I was walking.

By the time I had draped the towels over a few chairs and turned back, Whitney was laid on the bed with one knee kicked up. "...DAMN..."

Whitney smiled, "Get yer arse over here Mister Smooth."

That body and accent just short circuited any logic I had left. I did as commanded and crawled in beside her, lightly running my fingers over her belly and down to her tuft. Dipping a finger between her lips as mine found her nipple. A hand on the back of my head told me I was heading in the right direction.

My mind said I should slide down and pleasure her, my little brain was over riding all thought wanting to be buried in that heavenly pussy again.

I rolled over Whitney, and she spread her knees opening herself for me. I slid right back into nirvana. Laying down on top of her reveling in being skin to skin with her. Her little firm mounds and hard nipples in my chest. Hunting for lips and kissing her hard as I began to move in her pussy again.

I had to get more, and got up to my knees staying as deep in her as possible. Seeing the grin on her face as I drove in deep. Faster and faster watching her little mounds jiggle and her head kick back. Her mouth opening in a long drawn out scream as she came setting me off filling her pussy. Laying down on her and trying to drive that last little bit in her with my hands cupped under her shoulders.

I managed to roll off of Whitney and reach for a towel. She stuffed it between her legs as we laid there panting. I flopped my arm over onto her chest, my hand covering her tit, my fingers caressing the underside, circling up to her nipple feeling her areola crinkle as I got close to her nipple.

"Shower," I heard her groan as she trapped my hand against her tit.

I managed to get my fingers on her nipple and give it a light squeeze. "As the lady wishes."

Whitney snorted and rolled out from under my hand. I watched her walk to the shower grinning. Luckily the shower for the master cabin was a little bigger, and it was just big enough for two, just.

We fell back into bed cuddling, falling asleep in each other's arms. Something I hadn't done in longer than I cared to remember.

---

I woke alone, but with her scent on the pillow next to me, and to the aroma of bacon.

I slipped my shorts on and staggered to the galley, "...DAMN..."

Whitney giggled and shook her ass at me. She was standing at the stove cooking bacon. The vision in front of me was her bare back, the only thing breaking that beauty was the two little light brown strings coming up out of the crack of her ass and going over her hips.

"I figured that'd get yer arse out of bed."

I stepped behind her, my hard cock nestling in the crease of her ass as my hands slipped around to cup her tits. She tilted her head to let me kiss her neck.

"Do you need to call and let them know you won't be there for breakfast?"

"Na, Carrie will just tuck it back for Carry to nibble on the rest of the day."

"How do you take your eggs?"

"Scrambled or over hard."

"Good thing I made scrambled then. The bacon will be done in a moment."

I scooped up some eggs and put my plate on the table. I turned back to Whitney, and literally fell into my chair. "Son of a bitch..." I was just staring at her bikini bottom. It wasn't much bigger than what Amber and Ruby had worn. It was maybe an inch and a half wide at its widest, and only covered half of that little tuft just drawing your eye to it.

She grinned at me, "I only had the two I bought here in the states. All I have left are the ones I brought from home. You mind?"

"I might have a heart attack when I see how small the top is."

She grinned even more as she stepped up beside me, "We don't wear tops at the beach at home."

I turned her to me and took as much of her tit in my mouth as I could and nibbled until she pushed me away. "I was born on the wrong fucking continent."

"Cheeky bugger."

We ate, I ogled, she grinned.

I somehow managed to get the first patch panel in place, in spite of my extreme distraction. My helper in her micro bikini flaunting her tits and nipples. I had to wrap my arm around her and nibble on her nipples every once in a while to settle her down. By mid after noon I couldn't take it and lifted her up to the counter and inhaled that pussy. Flailing legs and a screaming woman did NOT deter me from my delicacy.

That only made it worse, she left her bikini pulled to the side for the rest of the day.

That set the tone for the next two weeks.

I almost ripped the data rack off the wall when she snuck down in front of me and sucked my cock down. She just kept going and going taking me balls deep on every stroke until I blasted off. She left a dribble of my cum on the corner of her mouth for over an hour.

I saw a different bikini bottom every day, and never a repeat. It seems they came in roughly four sizes. Most of them split her tuft like the first one. I saw one that actually covered her tuft. A few that were under her tuft, and one little one with clear strings that let the top of her slit show.

She didn't make it to noon before that one got pulled away and I fucked her to a roaring orgasm. We did it again just before supper. We ordered pizza, we were both too tired to cook.

I did chuckle that first Friday when Carrie stopped by to see why I hadn't been by for breakfast. She just rolled her eyes when she saw us sitting at the table eating. Me with a big grin, and Whitney in a little day glow yellow bottom.

Whitney grinned at the UPS guy almost drooling looking at her when he delivered a big flat box. We hauled it aboard and unboxed it. I sat back laughing at what was in it.

"Some kind of lion?" Whitney said.

I chuckled, "A tiger, the MU mascot. I would bet that if there was a way Reginald would have it painted on the boat if he could get away with it. He's a hard core alumnus. I don't think he has ever missed a football game, even the away and bowl games."

Whitney grinned, "American football, or real football?"

I shook my finger at her, "Real American Football."

She rolled her eyes.

We carried it around the main cabin a bit, it was big enough there was only three places it would fit and not be in the way other than the ceiling. And there was no way he was even going to know that was even a possibility. We got it mounted on the starboard side between the windows and sent him a picture, he was ecstatic.

We were at a good stopping point early afternoon Friday. "What do you say we knock off early and just take the weekend to ourselves? We're several days ahead of schedule with you helping."

She smiled, then got a little serious, "Um, I haven't really done any shopping since we got back. All I have are my outfits from home."

"So?"

"The ones I have with me are a little more... interesting."

"Oh really?" I grinned. "How interesting?"

Whitney wrapped her arms around my neck as my hands went to her tits. "Well for home, about average. But for here in the states..."

I groaned and put my head on her shoulder, "I was definitely born on the wrong continent."

Whitney lifted my head and grinned before giving me a soft kiss. "You poor bloke, let's go put you out of your misery."

We held each other tight and kissed for a bit, then walked hand in hand to the master cabin. The only place Whitney had stayed after that first night.

A shower prolonged by many touches and caresses and kisses. Watching her slip her lacy high cut panties on, teasing me wiggling her ass at me. She did her hair and just the barest hint of makeup while I got dressed.

Yeah, I was definitely born on the wrong continent.

Whitney slipped a tiny lace bra on, one that was more sheer than lace and not hiding her nipples. Top that with an also semi sheer top without the solid pockets the women here wear, and finish it off with a short pleated skirt that even though it rode low on her hips barely came to mid-thigh.

The top was sheer enough to clearly let the bra show through, and it in turn was thin enough that even with the top a nice shadow of nipple was there if you looked.

"Damn, I feel like I should be ordering a limo to come get us."

Whitney sauntered over and cupped my jaw to kiss me. I slid my hands under her skirt to cup her ass and try and get my fingers inside her panties. She giggled and slapped at my hands as she backed away. "Randy bugger aren't you?"

I made like I was trying to reach under her skirt again causing her to back away another step, "It's all your fault."

She snickered at me.

I put my arm out and escorted her to the Jeep, and then off to the best steak house I knew of.

We chatted a bit about school, me having a year left and not sure what I was going to do afterward. Her hoping her folks would be in the states for a while so she could get a few years of school here, maybe even finish her degree. Rolling her eyes at going back to Tennessee to visit family and them giving her a bad time about her accent.

I took her hand and kissed the inside of her wrist, "Personally I think it's the sexiest accent I have ever heard."

That earned me a wonderful kiss, and a few seconds of titty grope before my hand was pushed down. I was swatted when I let my hand keep going like I was going for her pussy. "Boooob..."

I just grinned and shrugged.

We walked the big outlet mall afterwards, ducking in and out of whatever shop took our fancy. About halfway through I reached for her hand and she took it. I grinned.

I suggested the little go-cart track after the mall, she snickered and agreed. And then she cheated. On the way over she did the female contortionist routine, and her lace bra was being deposited in my lap. I looked over and she was sitting there with her shoulders back, her nipples and dark areola plainly visible in the cab, and still noticeable in the setting sun as we got out.

Just as we were getting into the carts, she leaned over and whispered, "You win and I'll give you an hour to take my panties off."

Of course while that was sinking in she hopped in her cart and took off. I was half a lap behind her, and barely caught up with her by the last lap. She danced quite the jig for beating me, I just grinned at her tits bobbing and jiggling as she did.

She hit the bathroom and we headed back to the boat... well we started to. We were going past a closed store, "Pull in here."

"How come?" I asked as I was pulling in.

Her hand came out with her lace panties dangling from her finger, "Because I couldn't wait an hour."

I pulled in and came to a screeching halt, killed the engine, and set the brake. There was a naked ass going over the seat into the back. By the time I got turned to join her Whitney was lying there, top unbuttoned to leave a bare strip right down the center of her body. Her skirt pulled up to just show her wet lips in the moonlight.

I roared and dived for that pussy, pushing what little bit of her skirt was in my way out and planted my face in her wet pussy. Whitney screeched and put her hands on my head to encourage me. No encouragement needed.

I cupped her ass and spread her pussy with my thumbs, sucking and slurping that heavenly juice. Wrapping one arm around her thigh to reach down and hold her pussy open freeing up my other hand. Lips to clit, middle fingers to G-spot, pinkie to rosebud. JACKPOT!

I rode her orgasm until I couldn't, dropping my head to her rolling belly as she laid back. Chest and nipples rising and falling fast as she tried to catch her breath. Top wide open beside her and her skirt now just the thought of a ring around her waist.

Her breathing was returning to normal as I slipped up her body to capture a tit and nipple.

"Mmmmmmm."

I moved up to kiss her as I palmed her mound, slipping a finger between her lips to her clit.

"Yesssssss."

I felt her juices flowing past my finger as her breathing picked up, then I was being rolled to my back, my shirt being ripped open and my zipper being yanked on my slacks enough to get them down to my thighs.

Whitney was on me almost before she had them to my knees, riding my cock like a wild cat. Undulating and gripping my cock with her pussy as her tits bounced in front of me. My reaching up to cup them only set her off more.

A cumming screaming woman on top of me just set me off. I dropped my hand to her hips and just detonated in her spasming pussy as she went wild on top of me. Falling forward still trembling as I shot the last of my load in her. Panting in my ear as I slipped from her, our combined cum starting to drain back on me.

A moment later there were red and blue flashing lights, a siren chirp, and then a spot light on my Jeep. "Bob?" I heard called out as Whitney was scrambling down beside me trying to pull her clothes back around her.

"Ye Terri." I called out.

"You okay over there?"

I raised up on one elbow enough to see over the tailgate and use my other hand to shield my eyes from the spot light. "I will be as soon as you shut those damn lights off!"

There was a chuckle, and then the lights went out. "I'll swing back through here in about half an hour."

"Thanks Terri."

"And uh, Bob."

"Yes Terri?"

"I really like your method of testing suspension travel." I heard her chuckle as she pulled out.

"Asshole," I grumbled and laid back down.

Whitney rolled against me giggling.

I grabbed her and rolled her on top of me, "It's all your fault you know."

She grinned at me, "And just how is it my fault?"

"You are just too irresistibly gorgeous."

Her arms went around my neck as she kissed me, my hands went to her ass to caress and squeeze. I even got a little gasp as I grazed her rosebud. And not a bad gasp either. We managed to climb back in front, I had to settle for just draping what was left of my shirt over my shoulders, while Whitney buttoned hers up all prim and proper. Well all except putting her knee up flashing me her sloppy pussy that is.

"Turn this way," she said as we stopped at a traffic light. She reached my way with a napkin and wiped my lips. I groaned as she pulled it away. That's probably why Terri was chuckling. I had Whitney's bright red lips stick all over mine.

After the fury of our road side passion, we made long slow love when we got back to the boat. We stood kissing as I started to unbutton her sheer top. She giggled into our kiss as she pushed my ruined shirt from my shoulders. I was going to kneel to get her skirt, but she wiggled it off her hips and sunk down to take my slacks off, albeit at a much more leisurely pace than earlier.

She took the head of my cock, in her lips as she dropped my slacks and shorts. Keeping it between her lips as she let me take my shoes off before taking my slacks completely off. Grabbing my ass and sucking me down to my balls several times before standing before me.

We lay on the bed side by side, before Whitney grinned and rolled to her back pulling me between her legs and raising her arms over her head putting herself fully on display to me.

I smiled as I leaned forward to kiss her as I slid into her velvet depths. A long slow lovemaking session, neither one climaxing until the end as we screamed to each other.

"'Bout damn time," we heard Henery yell out.

"Get back in here old man," we heard his wife shout out.

We laughed all the way to the shower.

---

We lazed around Saturday morning, then went down to tease Carry. We rented a big Jet Ski, and Whitney had one of her little blue micro bottoms on and her bigger blue top for her regular bikini's on her tits. As soon as she had the life vest on she pulled the top off and tossed it to Carry. "Hang on to this, I won't need it until we get back."