Before the Bath

Story Info
Sir being pleasured by His Kitten after a long day at work.
1.5k words
4.22
12.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He comes home from work after a particularly taxing day and sits down hard on the couch. He leans his head back and sighs. He thinks about all the problems he had and all the stress. As the stress and frustration of the day's events start to take hold on him again, he hears a faint, familiar jingle and smiles to himself. He has been denying her orgasms all week and he told her to be ready for him when he came home. He brings his head up so he can take in the view he knows will be there. She did not disappoint.

He sees her crawling, on all fours, out of the bedroom. Her hair is flowing down her back and off her shoulders in long, curling tendrils. Pinned in the curls on her head is a pair of cat ears, a collar with a bell adorns her neck, and a tail almost as long of her legs is attached to her plug. She pauses in the middle of the living room, perching herself on just her knees, so he can fully take in the sight. All she is wearing a sheer black lace bra with a matching garter belt that is holding up sheer black thigh high stockings.

She smiles at seductively at him, eyes glassy with lust, swaying her hips gently as she purrs quietly. She is the first thing that has made him smile all day. He motions for her to come to him and she crawls slowly, taking her time to accentuate the wiggle of her breasts and ass as she moves toward him. She is just as happy to see him as he is to see her. She stops in front of him and nuzzles his leg with her eyes closed. He reaches down and strokes her hair and cheek, whispering "I've missed you, Kitten," as he leans down and kisses her forehead. She smiles, purring softly and looks at him, silently pleading for permission.

He smiles and gives the slight nod of consent. As she starts to bring her hands toward him he shakes his head and says, "Nope. No hands. Just your mouth." Her eyes twinkle with delight as she smiles widely, silently accepting the challenge.

She begins nuzzling, kissing, licking, and gently nipping up one leg then down his other thigh as well as the growing bulge in his pants. She grips the end of his belt with her teeth, forcing it back through the buckle. Once the belt is freed, working with her teeth and tongue, she is able to undo the button of his pants and unzip them. As she gently grabs the elastic of his boxers with her teeth, careful not to pinch his flesh, she begins to pull on them. Impressed with her effort but knowing she can't possibly get them down his body without him moving, he helps her to remove his pants and boxers, finally freeing his cock which is now fully erect.

She waits patiently while he sits back down then continues the journey she had started. Now that his clothing is no longer hindering her access, she is kissing, licking, and nipping again up one thigh, then the other, before meeting to her target. She drags just the tip of her nose slowly up the full of his cock, savoring his scent and feeling him pulse against her. As she reaches the tip, she very gently kisses the head. She begins kissing down one side and back up the other. She moves her hands up to his thighs to resist the urge to play with her pussy that she knows is wet. Then, agonizingly slowly kisses down the front of it, just down to the top of the balls, and sticks out her tongue and drags it all the way up.

As she begins her trek with her tongue, he inhales sharply. She feels the muscles in his thighs tighten as she takes the head of his cock into her mouth and takes him into her as far as she can. She closes her lips as she comes back up and creates some suction so when she pulls him fully out of her mouth there is an audible 'pop' and she smiles at him briefly before she swirls her tongue all over his pulsating dick, treating like an ice cream cone that is melting too quickly on a hot summer day.

As she takes him into her mouth again, he brings his hand to her head, fisting his fingers into her curls and moves her head more forcefully than she had been. She moans as he starts to take control and moves one hand to the couch to steady herself and the other to the base of his cock. Soon he is thrusting deep enough that she nearly gags. She relaxes her throat, enabling him to use her to his heart's desire and he rewards her by grunting, "Mmm, Good Girl."

She writhes in place, swaying her hips side to side she can feel her pussy lips slipping easily across one another. She realizes exactly how wet she is. She wants desperately to touch herself but knows that she would be punished for it later if she did. So she loses herself in pleasing him. Feeling him gripping her hair tighter while his cock pulses against her tongue and throat. Hearing him moan with approval as she rakes her nails gently down his chest and thighs.

Suddenly, he lifts her head off of his cock and pulls her mouth to his, kissing her deeply and passionately as he helps her onto his lap. Their tongues play and dance together in each other's mouths.

With one hand on her hip and one on his rock hard cock, he slips the head between her labia and slides it up and them, marveling at how wet she is. She starts to lower herself onto him, giving into temptation and is met with a hard slap on her ass. She bites her lip and looks at him, her eyes welling slightly from the sudden sting to her flesh.

"You know better, Pet. I need to hear something first."

She smiles at him replies in a breathy whisper, "I want your cock, Master."

He raises an eyebrow, teasing her more by pushing the head of his cock in a fraction on an inch and pulling it back out almost immediately. "*Want*?"

There's a slight quiver to her voice as it is taking all of her will power to not drop herself onto his lap, "Please, Sir. I *need* you." Her eyes roll back slightly and her breath catches as he presses himself into part way. "I need you inside of me like I've never needed anything else in my life"

With a guttural whisper he replies, "That's how my Kitten asks for her Master's cock." He then impales her on himself and she screams with pleasure and surprise as he bottomed out in an instant. He gives her a moment to accommodate him before he starts pushing her hips back and forth on his lap. She starts undulating her hips and leans back so he had better access to her breasts. He accepts, with pleasure, taking one nipple into his mouth and biting it gently while twisting the other one between his fingers.

Her body spasms a little, "May I cum, Sir?"

He smiles, "My polite Pet. Not yet. Soon."

She whimpers as he pulls her off his cock and pushes her back a little so he can stand. Without a word he takes her to the end of the sofa and pushes her over the arm of it and thrusts back into her. As he begins pounding her from behind, he knows she won't be able to hold out much longer and whispers in her ear, "Cum for me, Kitten."

She immediately screaming, her whole body convulsing as her orgasm takes over her very being. Feeling her muscles tighten around his cock, he grabs her hair and pulls, pushing on her lower back at the same time as he shoots rope after rope of hot cum into her pussy.

His thrusts begin to slow as the both come down from their climax. Her hanging over the sofa, eyes closed. Him laying across her back. He kisses her sweetly on the side of her neck.

"Did you enjoy yourself, Kitten?"

"Yes, Sir. I did." She said without hesitation, wiggling her hips for emphasis as she smiles wider.

"Was it worth the wait?" He asks as he bites her neck gently.

She gasps quietly at the bite, "Yes, yes it was."

"Good." He replied, giving her a loving swat on her behind. "It's time for a bath."

Her eyes pop open, wide with excitement. "With bubbles?!"

He laughs at that, "Yes, you've earned it. Go get your clothes off and meet me in there, I'll start the water."

She jumps excitedly and starts to run off. Suddenly she stops and runs back to him, squeezing him tightly. "You're the best Master I could ever dream of."