Before the First Day Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rrallyu
Rrallyu
74 Followers

I decided the direct approach would be best and headed straight for her nicely swollen clit. I swear, it was pulsing with excitement. I began licking it up and down, slowly at first. Every now and then, I'd suck it into my mouth really hard, eliciting a loud moan. About 4 times of this and she began a low, animal growling kind of moan and started grinding her sopping crotch into my face. She then started thrusting her hips and sort of shrieked. I slowed down and very gently tongued her hot inner lips.

After she had regained her composure a bit, I began again. I started right in on her clit, this time swiping my tongue up and down her entire pussy, but spending much more time at her pleasure button. After only a minute or two, she was already moaning and moving her hips. I easily slid two fingers straight into her pussy and searched out her G-spot. I knew I'd found it when she gasped and really started grinding down on my face. I could hardly breathe. I started jamming my fingers into her, making sure to catch her "spot" on the way in and on the way out. It didn't take more than 2 minutes and she was cumming super hard. Her breath was ragged and her moans were continuous. She must have cum for almost a full minute when she finally collapsed forward onto me, her face coming to rest right beside my once-again rock hard prick.

"Oh, you can't be serious. Again!?"

"I'll give you a couple minutes to catch your breath. Here, drink some of this wine before it gets warm. Well, warmER." I handed her the half-full wine glass, which she drained and handed back to me for a refill. I refilled it and handed it back to her. "This is something I could really get used to."

"Me, too. I never deepthroated anyone before AND I've never done anything like this outdoors, either. It's VERY erotic and exciting!"

"Then you are a natural at deepthroating. That was fucking incredible. But I think now we should try some incredible fucking..." I turned back around so that my head was at the foot of the chair again, took her hand and pulled her over my still hard prick. She lowered herself down onto it and leaned forward to give me a full on tongue lashing. I returned the favor and thrust upward. Apparently, she was still very turned on, as she moaned loudly at the penetration. After a few minutes of her riding me, I grabbed her hips and lifted her from my cock. I turned her around and pulled her back down onto my hardness. This must have hit just the right spot, as she immediately started bouncing up and down on me. Her moans were almost continuous, at least I think they were, since mine were coming pretty often, too. Then I noticed that she only had one hand on my knee, I knew where the other one was when I felt it brushing my cock where it entered her pussy. I redoubled my thrusting and soon we were both on our way to a thundering climax. I grabbed ahold of her ass cheeks and thrust upward as hard as I could. She pounded back down onto me. That lasted all of ten seconds, I guess, till we both (almost) literally exploded. We were both silent, except for the gasping for air.

"Wow." was all she could get out.

"Fucking, wow. I'm not sure how it can get any better than this, but I'm willing to keep trying to find out..."

"Me, too. Only it may be a couple of days before I can walk quite right again." she laughed. "Let's rest here a bit, then go to bed and SLEEP!"

I spun around on the lounger, pulled the back up to a sitting position again and she snuggled back into me. My dick was totally spent, so there was no danger of it poking her in the butt. Not tonight. We finished off the wine and realized it was starting to get a little chilly to be buck-nekkid outside. So, we gathered up our clothes, wine glasses, etc. and headed in. After depositing the dishes in the kitchen and the clothes in the laundry, we headed to bed. We spent a few minutes snuggling and kissing before she began to just barely snore. I rolled over and began to fall asleep, too. I started thinking about tomorrow, reviewing tonight's videos and what I had planned. I'm think I'm really going to love married life.

Rrallyu
Rrallyu
74 Followers
12