Before the Next Planet

Story Info
Sci-fi technician is caught red-handed and raped in space.
1.3k words
3.78
19.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Author's Note***

I both assume and hope this is a given, but would still like to make it abundantly clear that this story is solely for the purposes of entertainment. Sexual assault in real life is abhorrent and unjustifiable.

***********************************

The spacecraft was headed toward one of the newly-colonized planets. It held a many-person unit, some of whom worked in medical, some in general engineering, cleaning - the works.

Some of them were specifically versed in a variety of technological needs. Often, they were referred to as tech-savs.

Xiaomin was one such tech-sav.

She was a thick, curvaceous woman, dressed in the standard red multi-piece that her section required. Her skin was a glowing olive, long raven hair partly up in a complex set of braids piled upon her head, the rest cascading to mid-back.

There was an hour break in her shift. With many in their relative places and some good fortune, she gathered herself and strolled down the corridor.

There it was. Commander Ku's bedroom.

Xiaomin glanced quickly round the place before willing herself to type in the code from the files she'd unofficially accessed.

Finally, she crept inside.

The room was dull and unusually bare, though there was a single photograph on the nightstand of the Commander and what Xiaomin assumed must've been his exalted deceased partner.

Commander Ku had always seemed so stern. It's part of what drew her to him, that's certain, but he looked different. His maple skin seemed brighter. His dark eyes fuller. Kinder. His black hair hadn't yet greyed at all.

Yet his partner... There was something off about her. She was smiling, yes, but it didn't reach her eyes. She looked tired, her dark skin worn, her eyes defeated, exhausted, somehow.

Xiaomin shouldn't've done it. She shouldn't've done any of it, she knew, but something about the picture, about the thoughts of romance with the muscular Commander.

Her palm slid inside her multipiece.

Already, she was hot, and wet as the Arabian Sea. He was such a fine man.

Fingers circled her clit as she opened the nightstand's drawer with her other hand.

And then she saw them. More photographs.

She was only curious when she first picked them up, but her eyes widened.

They were of women, crying and bruised. Some were bound by chains or ropes. And some were her colleagues. Her former colleagues. They'd departed at the previous moon's rest area, another position awaiting them.

Something had even seemed wrong then, though she wasn't close to them.

But this? What the hell was this?

The door opened suddenly. She tried shoving the photos back in their drawer, body trembling and fiery, but several fell.

Fuck.

"What are you doing here?" the deep and cold voice sounded.

She froze.

"Get. Up."

Xiaomin slowly rose. "I'm-I'm sorry, Commander. I can explain."

"Explain that you entered, unauthorized, into my chambers, and further pried into my possessions?" he laughed. "What's your name, Tech?"

"Uh, Xiaomin. I'm Tech Xiaomin. I'm sure I should be leaving-"

He grabbed her hair and yanked her to the hard floor, bruising her palms and knees. Her screams went unheard through the heavy walls of Commander Ku's bedroom.

"Oh, would you stop that?!" he commanded. "Your screams sound like a deaf person melting."

Xiaomin shook and squirmed, and slipped from his grasp, but he gripped her once more and violently threw her on his massive bed.

"What are you doing?! Comman-"

Ku held her arms tight against the scarlet sheets, seething with rage. "You wanted to see my room, did you?"

"Let me go!"

"What happens in the Commander's room, I wonder. Hmmmmm."

She writhed through his sardonic remarks, gritting her teeth as she strained desperately against him.

"Please stop! Le- Let me-GO! LET ME GO!"

He shifted rapidly, whipping her multi-piece off with outrageous speed before slamming her back down.

"Not like this! NOT LIKE THIS! Please!"

He struck her hard in the face.

"Listen, you troglodyte. This is MY unit. MY people. YOU don't get to make the decisions. We follow protocol and I am not having some new tech-sav with a brain the size of a strawberry ruin order!"

"Fine!" she pleaded, "I will never disobey again! Now please let me go! Don't do this!"

Xiaomin's eyes teared in her nudity, no longer was she exerting all-for-naught strength against the muscled commander. "Please... you don't have to do this."

Even through the blur of her tears and the silence of the room, the vague hope of a consideration, his erection stabbed at her through the firm fabric. She could nearly feel his dark, deadened eyes trail her thick form. Cold, callous, void of empathy.

There seemed a stillness in time. The silence couldn't've been more than a few seconds and was almost certainly fewer, but that moment froze her at the core; his rage had abruptly and unnaturally paused...

Did he truly care what she'd done? Was he even upset?

Unable to wipe her tears, Xiaomin shivered and blinked rapidly, wanting to see something, anything.

Then, she felt it.

His hard cock pressed directly against her thigh.

"Commander Ku?" she whispered, shaking, breath short and rapid.

He wasn't holding her wrists any longer, but his muscular form loomed over her body, her thighs kept apart by his strength.

He handed her a dark handkerchief, and she carefully blotted her eyes. It didn't make sense.

"Commander Ku?" she repeated.

He was staring at her. Staring at her with empty and unfeeling eyes.

His fingertips drifted over her leg and toward her exposed, intimate dark curls. Slowly, ever so slowly, he palmed her folds.

"Tech Xiaomin..." he finally started. "You're already wet."

"Please, let me go. It doesn't mean anything-I don't want-"

"Oh, I know, Tech. Nature. Fear. Arousal. Happenstance. It doesn't really matter why; it's the only convenient thing about you."

"Please..." she choked, "I... I won't tell anyone. Just let me go and I'll never tell anyone."

"Oh, tell them; don't tell them," he rolled his eyes, chuckling. "Nobody can handle this craft better than I can. They know I'll get us to the next planet safely. A few looks matter almost as little as you do."

He rubbed his hard cock on her folds before pressing just against her entrance.

Xiaomin was silent.

Ku thrusted into her sex.

She gritted her teeth as he barreled inside of her again and again, his moans and grunts at her ear. She held tight to the sheets. The pounding of the bed, fire in her chest, the wet sounds of her own sex as his body smacked against her endlessly - she knew it was happening. She could feel it. She could hear it. She could recognize it in every essential way.

But the thought that this was actually happening? It wasn't the echo of a long-forgotten dream or the frightening sight of a comrade in peril. It was her. It was really happening to her.

His ever-heavier grunts tore her from her thoughts.

Commander Ku rammed her thick body. His face contorted and unapologetic moans punched the air. He didn't acknowledge her, or any concept of humanity therein, evidently caught in his own pleasure.

Thrusting. Thrusting harder and harder still.

Harder and harder and rougher and rougher.

With a final shouted moan, his cum flooded into her, coating every inch of her sex.

He stayed inside for just a moment, then slid out of Xiaomin, his waterfall of semen pouring from her.

Commander Ku was quick to clean up, but she remained on his bed, staring blankly at the ceiling.

Now dressed, the Commander returned to her. He kissed her on the cheek just before he began to leave.

"Oh, Tech Xiaomin? We should land in a few months' time. Have all your things gathered. I'll recommend you anywhere you want to go, but you will never return to my vessel. Understood?"

Through slow blinks and a remaining stare toward the ceiling, she responded.

"Yes, Commander Ku."