All Comments on 'Before The Storm (Ch. 06)'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
echochamberechoechochamberecho8 months ago

I've never commented on a story before, but I appreciate this one and the others you write. Thanks!

Robbb_FangRobbb_Fang8 months ago

Great chapter. I hope you will elaborate on the storing of consciousness in the future.

trnmstr48trnmstr488 months ago
More, Please!

Glad to see you decided to continue this story. After reading Chapter 1, I was hooked!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Absolutely great story to go with your others! I hope you intend to continue this storyline!

looney67looney677 months ago

This is such a good storey can’t wait for the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please more, I am prepared to beg if necessary !

SorchakSorchak4 months ago

??? 'Serena snapped a kick, planting her boot straight in the man's stomach, as he suddenly bowled over in pleasure.' I'm sorry, bowled over in pleasure? From a kick to the gut? That doesn't make any sense.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Can Helen's consciousness also be stored in the Akasha?

Ravey19Ravey196 days ago

Never knew a kick tk the gut was pleasurable but, hey, I'm not ann asteroid miner. Rolling along very nicely, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES