Before the Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Joyce?" Neal asked.

"This isn't the first time for...well he has cheated on me before. I was stupid and forgave him, but not this time. He knows he's out of my life for good now."

"God, I'm so sorry," Carol cried out.

"Shut up!" Neal shouted. Carol cringed hiding her face in her hands.

"I'm sorry you had to find out how you did Joyce, Fran, and Lucy, but they fucked my wife to be. They were supposed to be my friends. Not only did this bitch here betray me, so did three of my friends."

Neal resumed his pacing. Every once in a while he went to the food table and picked up something to eat. The three women looked at him.

"If you want to leave you can, don't stay here on my account," Neal told them.

"No, I'll stick around," Lucy said.

"Me too," Fran said.

"Me three," said Joyce giggling. "I want to know what happens to her."

Joyce pointed at Carol.

Chapter 5

"Well so far, Neal had refused to marry her and her mother has kicked her ass out of their house. Of course, that could change. Not the marrying thing, I think Neal is done with her."

"No," Carol crooned softly tears flowing out of her eyes.

Neal looked down at Carol. She crawled backward on the bed until she was back against the headboard. Carol was still crying.

"Carol, you need some help. If you would have only told me about what happens when you drink, I could have helped."

"I know, god I know now. I thought I had it under control."

"We never drank. I don't drink. You know me...well never mind. You didn't drink while we were going out. Why did you drink at your party?"

"I didn't, honest," Carol said.

"You know, she really didn't while I was there," Betty said.

"When did you leave?" Neal asked.

"About two in the morning. Actually, all of us left about then, right girls?"

"I left with you Betty," Lucy said.

"I left with you too," Joyce chimed in.

"Me too. I think that most of the girls left then too," Fran said.

"What happened when they left Carol?" Neal asked.

Carol sat there thinking. She would shake her head and think some more.

"I remember the doorbell ringing. I went to answer it and there was Steve, Bill, and Mark. All of them were leering at me. I was so tired. I don't know why I let them in. They handed me a hard soda, I thought it was just a soda. It was good. I closed my eyes for just a second. When I opened them Steve was pulling back his hand from my drink. I didn't think anything about it...until now," Carol said crying. "Oh my god, that son of a bitch."

"That still doesn't excuse you. You should have told me when I asked about your past history," Neal shouted.

"I did. Well, the parts I remember. I need to know how you got that video?" Carol asked.

"Someone sent it to me. It was a null email account. It was active just long enough to send the video, then it was gone. Son of a bitch knew what he was doing. Steve isn't smart enough to do that."

"Hey," Lucy said.

"Well he is smart enough not to send the part of him in it, so whoever sent it wasn't Steve."

Lucy nodded.

"I sent it," Betty said boldly.

"What?" Carol said.

"Why not? I told you to tell him, didn't I? You should have told him. You two would have been drinking at the reception, you would've turned slut in the middle of that. I did it to save both of you from each other."

"What?" Carol said.

"You should have just told me, Betty. You're her friend. I would have listened to you and got her help."

"I know. Sorry. Sorry, Carol."

"You fucking bitch, you ruined my wedding?"

"No, you did that yourself. What I want to know is how Steve and the other found out?" Neal asked.

Lucy clapped her hands over her face.

"Oh god. I just remembered telling Steve a long time ago about Carol. Shit! I'm sorry. Fuck, I'm such an idiot," Lucy cried.

"Well..." started Neal.

"I'm so sorry," Carol said.

Chapter 6

"Carol, be quiet," Neal said. "You know if I had known this before we were married, I could have helped keep those shits away from you. But like any person dependant on things you thought you knew better. FUCK!" Neal yelled the last word in frustration.

Carol was cringing on the bed, tears rolling down her cheeks. Betty, Lucy, Joyce, and Fran even jumped a little at Neal's shout. Neal just stood there looking at Carol with disappointment in his eyes.

"Well, one thing is for sure," Neal said and stopped.

"What?" Carol asked.

"You are going into rehab and then you are joining AA."

"What?" Carol croaked.

"Do you still want to marry me?" Neal shouted.

"If she doesn't I will," Betty said softly.

Neal's head swiveled toward her. The surprised look on his face caused Betty to giggled.

"I thought you knew," she said. "I kept telling Carol that if she didn't watch out I would steal you away from her."

"Come here, Betty," Neal said softly.

Betty got up, went and stood in front of Neal, looking him in the eyes. Neal reached out, put his hand at the back of her neck and pulled her lips to his. Betty's arms snaked up and around his neck as she moaned into his mouth. Neal groaned as she hugged him. He hugged her back pulling her body against his. She felt good in his arms. He just had to, to see if she was for real or just shitting him. He put his hand on her breast. She gasped but didn't push him away.

"Neal! Betty!" Carol yelled.

Neither of them stopped. Then Carol was pulling on Neal. He spun around on her. He picked her up by her waist and tossed her on the bed. She screamed. Betty laughed. Betty was now hanging on Neal's arm ready to do his bidding.

"I'm ready to do whatever you want me to," Betty whispered in his ear.

Neal nodded. He turned to the other three women in the room.

"You can leave now or you can help me get my first taste of revenge. Not only on Carol but your husband's too. If you're in, strip and get on the bed. I will fuck all three of you. Then to get back at Carol, I will fuck Betty."

"You do and it's over between us," Carol shouted. Neal laughed.

"It's already over you stupid cunt. You saw to that last week."

Neal turned to Betty and kissed her again. She moaned and plastered herself against him. Carol couldn't believe what she was seeing. Three of her friends were taking their clothes off and climbing on to the bed. Carol scrambled off the bed and headed for the door. Fran shouted.

Neal beat her to the door. He stood there looking at Carol shaking his head. He grabbed her arm and dragged her to a chair. He looked around, then spotted what he was looking for, Carol's stockings. He scooped them up, slammed Carol in the chair and tied her down with her stockings. She screamed at him.

"YOU LET ME GO!"

Neal kicked his shoe off, slipped his sock off and stuffed it into Carol's mouth. He found another stocking and tied it around Carol's mouth to keep the sock in. Then he looked at the bed. No wonder Carol's eyes were so big. There were now four naked women on the bed looking at him. He smiled.

"God you ladies are beautiful," he said stripping his clothes off.

All four women gasped as they caught sight of his equipment. Neal had never thought of himself as big in the package department, but the four women on the bed looked like they were seeing a cock for the very first time. He moved over next to the bed, standing, looking down at the four beautiful women.

"Who's first?" Neal asked.

The four women looked at each other. Then Lucy was moving to Neal. She smiled up at him as she took his cock in her hand.

"Oh god it feels powerful too," she said looking over her shoulder to the other three.

Lucy stroked his cock staring up into Neal's eyes. Then as quick as she could, Lucy took his cock into her mouth Neal gasped, then moaned. He looked over at Carol and leered at her.

"And you hardly ever did this to me, but you sucked all their cocks, you slut," Neal said looking into Carols tear-filled eyes.

Neal gasped as Lucy took him all the way into her mouth. He looked down and saw her neck bulge with his cock. Lucy's eyes were rolled up in her head as she groaned deep in her chest. When she pulled Neal from her throat she was coughing and gagging. Neal looked down at her with wonder and lust in his eyes. Lucy lay on her back, legs spread wide.

"Fuck me with that monster," Lucy growled rubbing her clit.

Neal pulled her ass to the edge of the bed, growling at her. He put his cock against her entrance and pushed into her slowly. Lucy shook with passion as he stretched her pussy.

"Of fuck that meat is big," Lucy cried panting. "Oh damn, he's stretching me all out of shape."

Slowly, inch by inch, Neal pressed into Lucy's tight pussy, until he was halfway inside her body.

"Oh shit!" Lucy cried out.

"Should I continue to push inside you?" Neal asked.

Carol was shaking her head as she watched her husband push into Lucy. Tears were flowing down her face, but everyone was ignoring her.

"Yes, baby, push the big fucker in me, slowly. I'll tell you when to stop. Oh my god, the hurts so good," Lucy said staring at Carol.

Neal continued to push into Lucy. Betty, Joyce, and Fran had moved down the bed to watch Neal's cock push into Lucy. Neal was watching Lucy's face as he pressed farther into her. Her eyes were closed, her mouth open as she panted through any pain she felt. Her body was shaking and shivering in pleasure. She opened her eyes looking into Neal's.

"Oh god the feels so damn good," Lucy croaked.

Carol was quiet now. She could see Neal was almost all the way inside Lucy. Tears still flooded her eyes, but she was now resigned to her fate, whatever that may be. Betty got up off the bed and went to Carol.

"If I take the gag off, will you be quiet?" she asked.

Carol nodded with resignation. Betty untied the stocking and pulled the sock out of her mouth. Carol started panting to feed her oxygen-starved lungs. Betty leaned down and hugged her whispering in her ear.

"I love you dearly, but you are a stubborn fool. Neal loves you too, but I don't know what will happen tonight. If you make any noise, I will not only gag you again, I will turn you around so you can't watch."

Carol whimpered nodding. She continued to cry as she watched Betty return to the bed. Neal was now all the way inside Lucy and she gasping at his size.

"Oh god, I feel so much fuller," Lucy gasped hugging Neal tightly.

"You ready to get fucked?" Neal asked.

"In a moment. Let me get used to you stretching me all out of shape first," Lucy croaked.

Neal pressed his lips to hers. She kissed him back with passion. Carol closed her eyes and shook her head. Neal was lost to her now, she knew it was so.

"Now! Fuck me. Fuck me hard," Lucy told Neal her eyes wide.

Neal slowly pulled out of her tight pussy and slammed back down into her. Her pussy was gushing her lubricating fluids as he hit bottom once again.

Chapter 7

Neal pounded into Lucy for a long time. He was angry. Not at Lucy, but at Carol. He used the anger to make Lucy feel good. She was crying with her lust and pleasure as Neal slammed into her slick, wet pussy. She screamed with her orgasm. One after another. Lucy had never felt this way with her husband Steven. She was falling in love with a cock of another man. A real man. He was slamming into her hard and fast.

"Oh my god, that monster is making me cum so hard," Lucy cried racking Neal's back with her fingernails.

Neal was far from coming. He knew it was his anger, but he was determined to fuck all four women until they were going wild like Lucy. He was surprised by Lucy's reaction to his cock. Carol had never said it was really big. She never had trouble taking him inside her pussy. Now he was wondering why.

"Oh shit," Lucy cried out again in orgasm bucking her hips wildly.

Neal pulled out and she squirted his cock and the bed with her juice. He got on his knees and watched as Lucy came, over and over. He was glad he could get her off. He watched as her hips bucked up into the air looking for something to fuck.

"Holy shit," Joyce said softly. "I hope you have enough left for me?"

"You're next then," Neal said smiling at her.

Betty and Fran pulled Lucy out of the way. Joyce lay where Lucy had been. She smiled up at Neal as she spread her legs as wide as she could. Neal smiled down at her shaved pussy. It was beautiful. Leaning down, Neal took her clit, which was larger than Lucy's and Carol's put together, into his mouth, slapping it with his tongue. Joyce gasped as electric shocks shot through her body every time Neal's tongue touched her pussy.

"Oh shit," Joyce yelled raising her head to look down her body at Neal.

Joyce smiled at the pleasure she was feeling. Her husband never made her feel like this. He would kiss her pussy a few times, without using his tongue and then just fuck her. He almost never made love to her.

"Oh fuck," Joyce cried out. "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

Joyce was never vocal at home, but what Neal was doing to her made her wild and crazy. She just had to yell and scream and shout her pleasure to the room.

"Oh my god! I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming," yelled Joyce.

Joyce pushed Neal's head away as what he was doing started to hurt. He nodded at her and moved up so he was looking down into her eyes. Joyce was nervous about taking his huge cock inside her body, but she was willing to give it a try. Nodding she reached down, grabbed his cock and found she couldn't close her finger around him. She gasped as she placed the head against the entrance to her body.

"You ready?" Neal asked the beautiful women under him.

"Yes, I think so. Go slow. I've never even seen a cock this big, let alone had one in me."

"You have children though?"

"I do."

"Natural childbirth?" Neal asked.

"Yes."

"Then you had something bigger than me inside your pussy, haven't you?"

Joyce just giggled, her eyes got big as Neal pressed into her. When the head popped into her, her mouth opened in surprise. Surprise that it didn't hurt. Surprise that it actually felt good. As Neal pressed into her farther, she closed her mouth and moaned.

"Oh my god that feels so good," Joyce whispered.

"You certainly do," Neal replied.

Joyce giggled and then moaned as he pushed into her farther than anyone had before or since she had married. She could feel her eyes roll up into her head as Neal finally pushed against the bottom of her vagina. He had slipped right past her cervix and stretched her to his full length.

"Hard or soft?" Neal asked her.

"Soft and slow. It's been so long since I had someone just take their time with me." Neal looked down at her and then felt so sorry for her. She had been married for quite some time and her husband had never made love to her?

Neal pressed his lips to Joyce's lips gently. Joyce moaned as he kissed her like someone who loved her. She was swooning now as their kiss continued. Neal left his cock in her as far as it would go while he made love to her lips. Joyce started to move her hips without even thinking about them. They moved in such a way that her clit was mashed between Neal's and her pelvis'. Neal kept kissing Joyce gently. She was breathing fast through her nose, on her way to an orgasm without her lover even fucking her.

The other three women watched as Neal and Joyce lay there kissing. Lucy, smiled as she watched her friend Joyce climb to the height she had never reached before. Carol was the only one not watching anymore. She had her eyes closed, tears still pouring from the corners down her cheeks. Betty looked at her friend. At first, she felt sorry for her. Then she saw her friend fucking someone other than her fiancé, thought that what she was suffering served her right. Betty quickly returned her attention to Neal and Joyce.

"Wow!" Joyce said when Neal finally pulled his lips from hers.

"That was so sexy," Neal said smiling down at Joyce.

"Thank you, Neal. You are a great kisser," Joyce replied.

Neal blushed and nodded at her. Then slowly, very slowly he started to pull his cock out of her stretched pussy. She gasped as he did. When just the head was still inside her wonderful warmth, Neal, pressed back into her body, slowly.

"Oh god, yes," Joyce groaned.

"You are so hot, wet and tight," Neal told her. "I love the feel of your hot pussy around my cock."

Joyce groaned at his sweet loving words. She thought to herself, 'This is how you make love to someone.'

Chapter 8

Neal took his time with Joyce. After all, they had the rest of the night and all day tomorrow to do this as many times as he could get it up. He was trying not to cum before he had all the women at least once. What he really wanted to do is fuck Betty last and then cum on Carol's face with Betty's juice dripping off him. But right now he was enjoying giving Joyce the pleasure she seemed to never had felt before.

After about fifteen minutes, Joyce started to go crazy, jerking her hips wildly against Neal's pelvis.

"Oh god, I'm coming, I'm coming," Joyce shouted to the room.

Carol cringed as she heard her friend cum on her fiancé dick. She could close her eyes so she wouldn't have what was happening on the bed embedded in her memories, but she would never forget the sounds for the rest of her life. She had fucked up so bad, she felt so ashamed of herself. She should have told Neal everything or at the very least have Betty tell him for her.

Neal slipped his cock slowly out of Joyce as she collapsed on the bed under him. She wasn't passed out, but she was really, really, relaxed. Her eyes watched him, he watched her. She was smiling at him.

"If you ever want me again, please call. Even if I'm still married to that asshole. Please, call?" she pleaded with him.

"I'll think about that. You don't have to go home yet?"

"No, I'm staying until you can't get it up anymore."

"You do know I love to eat pussy?" Neal asked smiling.

"Then I'm here until we all pass out from exhaustion." Joyce smiled pulling Neal's lips to hers. They kissed tenderly for a few more minutes.

"Now it's Fran's turn," Neal said pulling his lips from Joyce.

Joyce nodded and move up to the head of the bed. Fran crawled slowly to were Neal was kneeling. She knelt in front of him, looking into his eyes deeply. She smiled, then pulled his lips to hers. They knelt there kissing tenderly. Carol was still berating herself for not telling Neal. Neal pulled his lips from Fran's.

"How do you like it?" He asked her.

"Soft and slow to begin with, then hard and fast until I cum explosively."

"Is that how..."

"God no. That slob just sticks his dick in me and comes. He doesn't even have to move and he shoots in me. He's finished. I will never fuck him again. I will not live with him again. Not after seeing him with that slut over there. He was never that enthusiastic with me."

Neal cleared his throat but didn't say anything. Whatever these women called her or threw her way, she deserved it and he would be damned if he would protect her, even though deep down inside her still loved the stupid slut. Neal kissed Fran once more. Then pushed her back until she was laying on the bed in front of him. He smiled down at her.

Fran smiled up at him. She jerked when his mouth closed over her pussy. Fran gasped. It had been so long since a man had sucked her pussy, she shook with excitement.

"Oh my god, yes," she hissed lifting her head to look down her body at Neal. "Suck that pussy baby."

Fran's head dropped to the mattress. He eyes rolled back into her head.

"Oh my god, yes, yes, yes," she growled. "My husband never did this to me, the son of a bitch thought it was dirty."

Neal sucked her clit hard and shoved two fingers into her pussy. Fran was shaking like a leaf as the pleasure shot through her body. She weaved her fingers into Neal's hair and pulled his mouth against her pussy tight. Neal chuckled as he licked and sucked her sweet little pussy. When he pushed his tongue into her vagina, Fran went critical crazy.