Before the Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my fucking god in heaven," she shouted. "That's enough, fuck me, fuck me like I told you to, please. Oh please make love to me."

Fran was now whimpering as Neal kissed his way up her body. When he got to her perfect breasts he sucked and licked them for just a few seconds. When he was up looking Fran in the eyes, he smiled at her.

"Put me in, so I know you want me there," he told Fran.

Nodding wildly, Fran reached down and grabbed his big cock. She gasped as she felt him for the first time. She flipped his cock up and down her pussy to get it lubed up. She was wetter than she ever remembered being. When she lined him up with her entrance, Neal just pushed slowly inside her body. It felt so good, then her eyes rolled up into her head again. They stayed there even as Neal started to kiss her lips gently.

"Oh, my god your pussy feels so good," Neal whispered to Fran.

Her excitement climbed as he said those special words to her. It had been so long since she had heard them. Neal kept up the whispers in her ear. He felt so sad for her, he was going to make sure that he fucked her three times tonight. For the next fifteen minutes, he slowly fucked Fran, telling her how hot she made him and how nice her body felt under his. She was close to coming and she loved his words.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard, now," Fran shouted.

Neal started to pound into her body as fast and as hard as he could. The words he whispered in her ear became a little cruder, but she acted as if they were what he had said to her earlier. As he pounded her into the mattress, she was racking her fingernails down his back. He didn't really like pain, but his feelings for Fran kept him from telling her to stop.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming!" Fran shouted and froze as Neal kept fucking her.

Her eyes were wide with wonder and her mouth was open as if to scream, but no sound came out. Neal watched her as her eyes stared up into his. He slowed down but didn't stop. Then Fran was bucking lick crazy against his pelvis.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes," she screamed.

Slowly, Neal pulled out of her and lay by her side. He whispered how much he had enjoyed her body and how he was so glad he could make her cum. She just shivered and shook as her body went through her orgasm.

Chapter 9

Fran settled down a little. She looked at Neal. She pressed her lips to his. He returned her kiss as gently as he could. Fran sighed as she pulled her lips from his.

"Any time you need some loving, come see me, please," Fran said softly.

Carol sobbed as she heard her friend offer herself to her ex-fiancé. She wanted to scream but knew they would gag her once more if she did. Fran rolled away from Neal and moved back up to the head of the bed. Betty stood up on the bed and walked to Neal standing over him smiling wickedly.

"I want to sit on you handsome face first," she said.

Neal just smiled up at her nodding his head and looking at her wet, sexy pussy. Giggling, Betty placed her feet and squatted down so her pussy was within inches of Neal's mouth. Neal grabbed her hips and pulled her pussy down onto his face. When his tongue shot out of his mouth and started lapping at Betty's pussy, she moaned loudly.

"Oh, god, yes," she hissed grabbing his hair and moving his head around.

Neal couldn't make a sound. He was lucky he could breathe with Betty's pussy plastered to his face. He enjoyed her taste and smell. He also enjoyed the view up her body. She had lovely tits, a flat stomach and a pretty face that was now expressing her utter enjoyment of Neal's tongue.

Carol could hear Neal lapping and sucking on Betty's pussy. She whimpered but didn't open her eyes, although she could picture in her mind what was happening. Her best friend was sitting on her ex-fiancé. She shuddered at that picture. Why, oh why had she been so fucking stupid. Carol then heard Betty coming and coming hard on Neal's face.

"Oh fuck, you are so fucking good at that," Betty screamed.

Carol began to cry again. She just hung her head as she sat tied to the chair.

"I need that big lovely cock inside me now!" Betty yelled.

Betty got off Neal's face, moving down his body backward. She smiled all the way. His face was covered in her juices and she couldn't wait to lick him clean. But first, she wanted to get his big cock into her pussy. Reaching behind her, she grabbed his cock and lined it up with her wet opening. She sat on it, groaning as it stretched her.

"Oh my god!" she shouted. "You are so fucking big. Jesus!"

Carol cringed at Betty's shout. Neal groaned as his cock disappeared into the beautiful women sliding down on him. Betty didn't stop taking Neal's cock into her body until her pussy was squeezing his balls against his body.

"Holy shit! My god, you have filled me up," Betty screeched.

Neal moaned as he pulsed his cock inside Betty.

"OH FUCK!" she shouted. "I'm coming already."

Neal smiled watching Betty cum on his hard dick. He also looked over at Carol and saw her crying at what she was hearing. She had her eyes closed and they had been closed since Neal had started fucking her friends. It was now her best friend in the world turn and he was making her scream even more than the last three.

Neal let Betty take control of their coupling. She looked down into his eyes and he just nodded up at her, smiling. Betty nodded back and started to bounce on him slowly to start. Then slowly speeding up as she went crazy with lust. Betty slammed down on him, jerking her hips wildly.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she cried.

Betty's hips were moving fast now. She was shaking her head, her blonde hair flying around like little whips. Leaning forward Betty stared down into Neal's eyes as she fucked herself on his cock. It felt so good inside her body she couldn't believe what Carol had done when she knew she had this cock to come home to every night. What a fucking fool Carol had been.

"Fuck," Betty cried out as another orgasm ripped thought pussy.

Neal pulled her down so she was pressed against his chest. He pushed her legs out straight and rolled so she was now under him. He smiled down at her, his cock still lodged inside her wonderful body.

"You are so pretty," Neal whispered loud enough so Carol could hear but not the other women.

"And you are so handsome," Betty whispered back looking up into his eyes.

"And all this time Carol and I were going out, I thought you were a lesbian. I hope that doesn't hurt you in any way," Neal said softly.

"I was feeling like one, but no, I like men. Especially, strong handsome men. It almost killed me twice watching Carol ruin her relationship with you. I'm now sorry I didn't tell you about her. I'm really sorry," Betty said, tears starting to flow out of her eyes.

"No, don't cry, not for me. Carol ruined it for herself. Not you, darling," Neal whispered softly.

Betty almost smashed her lips against Neal's at his tender loving words. They kissed as he started to make love to her. Slowly, gently, he fucked her hot, wet pussy. As they kissed Betty sighed. Neal's tongue was now in her mouth caressing and exploring a new delightful place his tongue had never been before. His heart was aching for what he had lost, but it was starting to sing again at what he might have found.

"Oh god, Neal, fuck me, fuck me hard!" Betty cried bucking her hips up to meet every thrust of his cock into her body.

Neal kissed her throat as he started to pound into her. He was thrusting so hard that they were both bouncing up off the bed as Neal tried to pound her into the mattress. Betty was now just moaning loudly as he fucked her. He could hear Carol whimper as Betty and his skin slapped together.

Neal was there, trying to hold off until Betty started coming but he couldn't hold off his orgasm. The first time his cock pulsed, it pushed Betty over the edge and she screamed her climax as Neal roared his to the room. Their pelvis' slapped together one last time. They both grunted their pleasure as they froze together. Neal's cock pulsed a long time inside Betty. She moaned at each pulse. She could feel the semen from Neal filling her insides with warmth. She was crying just a little from the pleasure he had given her.

Chapter 10

Neal gently rolled off Betty and lay next to her. He was smiling and huffing and puffing. Betty was smiling and was breathing hard as well. What she felt had been the best orgasm she had ever had. Neal was also surprised at the orgasm he had. Was it better than any he had with Carol? He couldn't tell unless he fucked all three women again and then fucked Carol. Something he really didn't want to do, yet. At least the not making love part of the equation.

"How could you?" Carol shouted.

"Easy. I stuck my dick in her beautiful pussy and made love to her," Neal said.

Betty laughed as did the other three women.

"I wasn't talking to you, you motherfucker. I was talking to Betty."

"Easy. I spread my legs and he made sweet love to me," Betty said.

Even Neal chuckled at that.

"Bitch!" Carol shouted.

"Slut!" Betty yelled back.

"Do I have to gag both of you?" Neal asked.

"How would you do that?" Betty asked.

"With you, I would shove my cock down your throat."

"Sounds good to me," Betty said.

"Me too," Fran said.

"Count me in," said Joyce.

"You better save some for me too," Lucy said.

All the girls giggled, except Carol. She just sat there frowning. She was actually disgusted with Neal for what he had just done, although she had done the same thing behind his back. If it hadn't have been for Betty coming back to the house, she could have gotten away with what she did. Everyone was chatting except for Carol. A knock at the door interrupted them. Neal got up and looked out the peephole. What he saw surprised him.

"Hello, Beth," Neal said swinging the door open wide.

Beth's eyes got real wide, as Neal stepped out and took her hand gently in his. He pulled her gently into the room and closed and locked the door.

"I'm sorry. I thought you would be alone. I'm interrupting," Beth stammered.

"Not at all. We have been teaching Carol a lesson. Come on in and join us."

"Mother, what the fuck are you doing here?" Carol growled.

"You watch your mouth young lady," Beth growled back stepping toward Carol. "Why is she tied up?" Beth asked turning toward Neal.

"So she didn't run away while the rest of us were busy," said Neal reaching out for Beth.

When Neal touched Beth, she shivered. When she turned into his arms, she sighed. When Neal kissed her lips, she almost swooned. When she felt his cock start to harden against her body she did swoon. Neal held her up, lips still pressed to hers. Beth recovered enough to stand on her own, but she kept her arms around Neal. Standing there by Carol the two of them kissed for a long time.

"Mother!" Carol shouted.

Neal pulled his lips from Beth's lips.

"Do you want to be gagged again?" he growled.

"No. What are you going to do with her?" asked Carol nodding toward her mother.

"Whatever she wants me to do with her," said Neal.

Just for show, Neal placed his hand on Beth's breast. Beth groaned but didn't remove his hand. Carol's eyes widen as her mother looked at her with lust filling her eyes and face.

"Seeing as you fucked up so bad, I now get to live out a fantasy I've had from the first time you started going out with Neal," said Beth pressing her hand on top of Neal's hand and pressing it harder against her breast.

Carol just turned her head and started to cry once again. Her own mother was going to fuck her ex-fiancé although she didn't really think of him as her ex, she knew he was. She had lost him the second she tasted the alcohol in that soda Steve had given her. She knew what would happen and she relished the thought of what she would be doing. She, after all, was a slut at heart.

Beth and Neal had moved to the bed. They were kissing again. Neal was slowly undressing Beth. As each part of her body was displayed, Neal gasped at her beauty. She was just as pretty as her daughter, only more mature. And not mature in an old sort of way. More sophisticated was a better word.

"My god you are beautiful," gasped Neal once she was standing in front of him naked.

"Thank you, Neal. You aren't bad yourself. I especially love that cock of yours. May I touch it?"

"Please, be my guest," said Neal.

As Beth knelt, the other four women came down around Neal to watch as Carol's mother sucked and fuck her ex-soon to be husband. Beth knelt between Neal's spread legs, looking down on his hard cock. It was so big she took a deep breath and reach out to touch him.

"It won't bite," said Fran watching Beth's face.

Beth giggled then grabbed Neal gently. He gasped at her touch.

"Have all you women had him?" asked Beth.

"We have," Betty said smiling at Beth. "And he is wonderful."

Chapter 11

Neal blushed as Betty said that and all the women nodded enthusiastically. Beth smiled up at Neal as she leaned forward and took his cock into her mouth.

"Mother!" Carol cried.

Fran got up off the bed went to Carol and slapped her.

"Shut the fuck up bitch. You're the one that fucked up. Now keep quiet or I'll just lean you back and sit my ass on your face while you try to breathe."

Fran went back to the bed so she could watch Carol's mom suck off Neal. Beth was bobbing her head, her mouth sealed tight to Neal. She sucked and bobbed until his hard cock was harder than ever before. He groaned as she squeezed his balls gently. Getting up, Beth pushed him back on the bed. The four other women moved back so Neal could crawl up the bed backward.

Beth moved with him. When he stopped, Beth straddled his legs moving up until her pussy was over his stiff cock. Reaching down she lined him up with her pussy. When the tip was at her opening, she sat on him. He glided into her smoothly. Beth sighed as she sank down onto Neal's wonderful cock. Carol sobbed as she heard her mother sigh with her pleasure. She couldn't believe her own mother was now fucking the man who she loved so deeply.

She didn't want to, but she opened her eyes. What she saw was unbelievable. Her mother was taking all of Neal's cock into her pussy. Carol could never get the whole thing inside her without some pain involved. She never told Neal about her pain, but she did enjoy everything else about his big cock. She just wondered how all these other women were able to take such a large cock without crying out in pain. Even her mother was taking him with nothing but sounds of enjoyment.

"Oh my god," Beth croaked. "That feels so wonderful."

Neal smiled up at her as she lowered her pussy down, taking all of him inside her sexy body. For a woman with three daughters, ranging in age from Carol at twenty-five to Carol's oldest sister, Terry at twenty-nine, she was very trim indeed. Her breast did sag but only a little. Her tummy was almost flat, with just a little bulge, that Neal thought was sexy. Her hips were just right for her waist and her legs were to die for.

Neal looked down to the end of the bed. He could just make out Carol as she watched her mother fuck herself on his cock. He smiled evilly at Carol. She saw his face and closed her eyes. Carol knew he was just doing this to get back at her. He could have just kicked her out and still did all this without her having to be here.

Beth started having her orgasms almost the minute Neal's cock pushed against her cervix. She had sighed when it did. For her, that was a new experience. So far no man had ever pushed against her cervix like Neal did. There was a little pain, but the pleasure of having someone that deep in her was electric. When she started to bounce on Neal's cock she came, then kept on coming. She wanted him to cum inside her. She was going to show Carol what she would be missing from now on.

Neal was almost there as he stared up at Beth. Neal was trying to figure out if he should cum in her or wait until later. Beth decided for him.

"Oh my god, I'm coming so good," Beth yelled. "Cum in me Neal. Fill me with your seed like you filled my daughter."

That didn't for Neal. He started shooting his cum inside Beth almost on the heels of her words. Beth screamed her pleasure. Neal just grunted as his cock pulsed inside Beth.

"Oh my god," Carol whispered still crying.

The four women watching, just smiled at Carol's grief as they watched Beth's cum face as she slammed down on Neal's cock. Neal was growling his pleasure as he gently squeezed and caressed Beth's lovely tits. When Beth flopped over on her side, Neal's cock popped out of her. Betty moved swiftly to Beth's pussy to clean her. Beth, eyes wide, looked down at Betty and marveled at the feelings she was having.

Beth had never, ever, had sex with another woman. Ever. With Betty's tongue, licking her in places that no man had ever, well she just might have to rethink her reason for not loving women. Lucy moved to Neal and sucked his cock clean. Joyce licked his balls clean. And Fran, just kissed him until the others were finished. Neal just laid there wondering if he could ever after tonight and tomorrow get these five together with him again.

When the ladies were done cleaning him and Beth, they all got up and got drinks and some food from the table. Neal went to the chair Carol was in and untied her. He helped her to her feet and over to the refreshments table. She didn't say a word nor did she shy away from him. Neal left her to her own devices, grabbed a snack and a beer and went and sat on the bed with the rest of his guests.

Beth was sitting next to him on one side while Betty sat on his other. The other three women were on one side of the bed chatting away. Neal just sipped his beer as he took bites of whatever he had picked up from the table. Carol drifted into his view. She had a soda she sipped as she paced back and forth in front of him. Neal hardly paid attention to her. Beth, however, did.

"Carol, sit your ass down," she scolded.

"No mom," Carol replied continuing to pace.

Beth went to get up, Neal put his hand on her naked thigh. She relaxed, putting her hand on his naked thigh. Right now, Carol was the only person with clothes on. Betty was about to say something, but stopped, looking around at everyone. She set her beer down on the floor, slowly rose and walked over to Carol. Carol stopped pacing as Betty blocked her way.

"What?" Carol cried.

"Strip!" Betty said.

"Fuck you, bitch," Carol shouted.

Reaching up, Betty grabbed the front of Carol's t-shirt and pulled hard. It ripped down the front. Betty grabbed her bra and ripped it off. The other three women were now around Carol, ripping the rest of her clothes off. Neal sat there, holding Beth down. He shook his head at her. They both relaxed and watched Carol being stripped of her clothes. When she was naked Betty pushed her. Carol sank to the ground crying. The four women just stood over her scowling down at her.

"Ladies, leave her alone, please," Neal said softly.

The four of them looked at him, nodded and went back to where they had been sitting. Carol looked at Neal with tears in her eyes. She looked at her mother, who just frowned. Carol sat there, head in her hands, crying. Neal got up and went to her. He suddenly felt she had suffered enough. He picked her up gently and took her to the bed and gently placed her on the mattress. Carol was looking up at him expecting something other than kindness from him.

Leaning down, he kissed her on the forehead. Looking into her eyes he shook his head sadly. He nodded, getting up.

"Ladies, if you would please get dressed and go home. I have...Carol and I have things to discuss. Beth you as her mother are welcome to stay, but for my sanity, please put some clothes on."

"You want me to stay too?" Betty asked.