Before the Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neal went to Betty, took her in his arms and kissed her passionately. Betty returned his kiss but knew he wanted her to leave too. When they broke their kiss, she collected her clothes and dressed.

"Stay there," he said to Carol when she went to get out of bed.

Shaking with fear, she lay back on the bed staring at Neal. Once the ladies were dressed, they lined up in front of Neal to kiss him goodbye. They stood shoulder to shoulder as he faced them.

"Ladies, I want to thank you all for a lovely evening. I had a wonderful time. I hope that maybe we could all get together again sometime," Neal said.

Stepping up to Fran he kissed her gently. She kissed him back.

"I will be glad to get together with you anytime you would like. Either alone or in a group," she whispered shyly into his ear.

He looked at her with surprise. She nodded, turned, picked up her bag and went and stood by the door. He moved over to Joyce. He pressed his lips to hers. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him hard.

"Anytime, anyplace, just call me, I'll be there," Joyce whispered.

Pulling away from Neal, she picked up her bag and went over by Fran at the door. Lucy plastered her body to his as she kissed him. Pulled her mouth from his.

"What they said. But if you don't call me, I will search you out and hunt you down. You will definitely enjoy what I will do to you," Lucy said loudly.

He then kissed Betty, hard. She kissed him back, hard, with tongue. When they parted, she leaned in to whisper in his ear, "As they said, anytime, anyplace, I'm yours to do with as you want. For real." Neal gasped but nodded at her. She winked at him and got her bag.

She went to the door, pulled it open and led the others out of the room. Neal found his clothes and pulled them on. Beth was sitting on the bed by her daughter. She was talking to Carol softly. Beth was dressed, Neal was glad to see.

Chapter 12

Neal went to the bathroom and got the robe hanging on the back of the door. He brought it to Carol. She smiled at him, but he just frowned as he handed her the robe.

"Get up and put that on," Neal told her.

Carol, did as she was told.

"Beth, I have told Carol that she will be going to rehab first thing Monday morning. I would like you to accompany us?"

"Gladly, Neal," replied Beth.

"You're really going to take me to rehab?" Carol asked surprised.

"I am Carol. I don't hate you, I just hate what you kept from me and what you did last week. That stopped me from marrying you, it didn't stop me from loving you, although it should have. But I had some insight from a very smart and wise woman," Neal said.

"Yeah, who?" Carol asked sarcasm filling her voice.

"Me you dumb slut," Beth said softly.

"What?"

"Your dad is like you. In fact, that's probably where you got it from. He's the male equivalent of a slut. Your sister Emily is a slut, but she was lucky, she married a man who likes her being a slut. I love your father, well back when he was fucking around I did."

"Why did you stop loving him?" Carol asked.

"Why? When he started using me as a punching bag instead of his fuck bunny," Beth said sadly.

"I never remember him hitting you?"

"You were little, he'd wait until you went to bed. The only one who ever saw him hit me was your oldest sister, Terry. She got a baseball bat and almost killed your father. Then the guy she was going out with was over when your dad started punch on me. He pulled your dad off me and threw him out of the house for the night.

"After a couple of more times, I just called the cops on the asshole. He's been almost a saint since then. I let him go back to being a slut and fucking anything in a skirt and he stopped trying to hit me. I have been enjoying myself with other men off and on for the last ten years. I still love the jerk, but now that you are all out of the house, I would leave him in an instant if he ever hits me again."

Beth sat looking at her daughter. Carol's mouth just hung open and her eyes were wide with surprise.

"So what are you saying?" Carol asked.

"I told Neal, that no matter what you do or did, he would still love you. And when the anger and revulsion went away, he would still want you. And if he got you help, you might just turn out to be the woman he thought you were. But if he decides to marry you anyway and finds you have reverted back to being a slut, I suggested he could always count on me to help him through your bouts of being a slut."

"Mother?" Carol growled.

"What, he doesn't get to fuck others, while you do?" asked Beth.

Carol didn't say a word. She just looked at her mother with anger in her eyes.

"You can look at me like that all you want, but the truth is the truth," said Beth.

"And each of your friends knows that too. Even if they stay with their husbands there will be changes and they will fuck whoever they want from now on," Neal said softly.

"So, even if I swear off booze and other men, and you take me back, you will be fucking other women? For how long?" Carol asked.

"I don't know if I will or not, but just so you know it's an option I could exercise at any time I want, it might keep you on the straight and narrow," said Neal. "But, if your mom wants me, what can I say, she will be my mother-in-law, which I have to do what she tells me. Don't I?"

"Oh god," Carol said. "What about Betty?"

"She's your best friend who I just happen to really, really like. Who knows, you might enjoy her joining us in bed once in a while or always," Neal said chuckling.

Carol just groaned putting her head in her hands.

"Hell, I might join Betty and you two in bed sometimes," Beth croaked.

"Oh god," Carol huffed.

"Yeah! While I'm fucking your mom, you and Betty can fuck each other. And While I fuck you, your mom and Betty can fuck each other. I see a problem though, but you never know. While I'm fucking Betty, what will you and your mom do?" Neal asked chuckling.

Beth smacked him in the head. Neal laughed. Carol just growled with her mad face on.

"Oh, by the way, your sister Emily wants to fuck Neal," Beth said giggling at Carol.

"Bullshit! That slut better stay away from my Neal," Carol cried.

"Your Neal?" asked Neal.

"You're mine until you say you're not. Are you mine?" asked Carol angrily.

"Maybe in your mind..."

"Neal?" Beth interrupted.

"Yes, Beth?"

"You know you're going to take her back, otherwise we wouldn't be sitting here talking."

Neal cleared his throat. The look on Carol's face was not only surprise but love. Beth just sat holding Neal's hand.

Chapter 13

"You know you still love her. So what's stopping you from fucking her brains out, unless you can't get it up anymore tonight?" Beth said giggling.

Neal moved his hands from his lap, letting Beth see his hard cock inside his pants. Her eyes went wide, then she was smiling. She leaned toward Neal and put her lips to his ear.

"Should I leave?" she asked.

"Only if you want," Neal told her winking.

"Oh," Beth said shaking her head in confusion.

"Carol, stand in front of me," Neal said as almost an order.

Carol stood and moved in front of Neal. He reached out and pulled the sash loose on her robe. Standing, Neal pushed the robe off her shoulders. She was now naked. Neal leaned in and took a nipple in his mouth sucking and licking her gently. He bit down on her nipple causing her to wince in pain.

"Oh god," Carol groaned softly.

"He is good at that isn't he dear," Beth said smiling at her daughter.

"Mom, could you leave for a little bit, please?" Carol asked.

"Of course dear. I'll go down and get myself something to eat. I'll be back to see if Neal can get it up again for me too," Beth giggled getting up and leaving the room.

Neal stood, grabbing Carol by the waist throwing her on the bed. She squealed as she floated through the air. Neal stripped his clothes off as he watched his ex-fiancé move up into the middle of the king size bed and spread her legs wide for him. He already knew she was a slut when she was drunk, but now he knew she was a slut when she wasn't. At least for him.

Crawling up the bed, Neal grinned evilly at Carol. She shivered as she watched him come at her. When he looked down at her pussy she moaned.

"Eat me," she growled. Neal looked up at her and frowned.

"You keep your mouth shut slut," he growled.

Carol's eyes went wide with fright as he looked at her sternly. Jamming three fingers into the wet pussy, Neal smiled at Carol's look of discomfort. He pushed and pulled his finger in and out of her wet pussy.

"You're hurting me," Carol said her face full of pain.

"Tough! You hurt me more than anyone in the world, slut!"

Carol winced at his words and the pain in her pussy as his finger move in and out of her tight, wet pussy. Neal watched her face as he kept pushing his fingers deeper and deeper into her pussy. After a short time, she was moaning and a smile graced her lips. Pulling his fingers from her, he slapped her pussy, hard. She squealed, not in pain, but in pleasure. He was surprised so he slapped her pussy again.

"Oh god yes," Carol huffed, her pussy jerking up and down.

Moving up, Neal pushed his cock into her hard and fast. Once again Carol squealed but this time it was in pain. Neal smiled down at her as she frowned up at him.

"You hurt me again," she said.

"Tough," Neal spit out at her.

He pulled out of her slower, enjoying the feel of her pussy gripping his cock. When just the head was inside her, he slammed into her hard and fast again. He kept slamming into her as fast and as hard as he could. She was squealing, this time with pleasure as he fucked her hard. Neal was smiling as he fucked her hard and fast. Carol's head was thrown back, her eyes rolled up into her head in orgasm.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck! Fuck me harder, harder," Carol shouted. "Oh god, your big cock feels so fuckin' good in my pussy. I love you so much!"

Carol bucked her hips up to meet Neal's downward thrusts. She was coming up just as hard as he was slamming down, doubling the pressure on her clit as it was smashed between them. Neal was grunting with his exertion, the day had been a long one, he doubted he would come but he wanted to make Carol come hard, harder than she was doing now, so he kept pounding her into the mattress.

"Oh god, I'm coming, I'm coming so fucking hard. Oh god," Carol screamed.

Neal smiled as he watched her face. She was now shaking her head from side to side, her hair whipping around. She was going crazy with lust.

"Oh fuck, please, please stop. Stop, please, I can't take... oh god, I'm coming again," Carol yelled up at Neal.

Neal just kept fucking her tiny pussy grinning evilly down at her.

"Please baby, please stop..." then she passed out.

Neal stopped, pulling his cock from her limp body. He nodded with satisfaction as he looked down at her slack features. He watched as her hips started to buck again as her body let her brain know that she was still coming, hard. Carol's eyes flew open and she looked up at Neal.

"Oh my god, my god," she croaked as her hips still bucked uncontrollably.

Neal was gulping air as fast as his lungs would let him. Carol was also trying to re-oxygenate her body, breathing through her mouth. They looked at each other. Neal just glaring at her. Carol looking up at him with wonder and love.

"I love you," she gasped.

"Yeah, I saw how much you did," Neal said shaking his head.

"Will you ever let me live that down?"

"Someday, maybe, but not anytime soon. You should have told me."

"Oh god, I know that now. Please forgive me for being such an ass?" Carol begged.

"Forgive? Someday. Forget? Never. Will you forget what I did here today?"

"Forget? No. Forgive? I already have, as long as you never fuck any of them again."

"That might be a little hard to do. You're going to be in rehab, I'll be all alone without your tight little pussy to please me. And we aren't married."

"Oh fuck. You bastard..."

"You should have told me, but you knew better, so I'll fuck your friends until you're out of rehab and we can get married," Neal told her.

"You're going to marry me?"

"Once you are cleaned up and are seeing a therapist, I'll marry you. I still love you, you dumb slut, but what you did without telling me about your problem, hurt. It hurt really bad. My heart is still aching from what you did."

"Oh god, I'm so sorry. My heart hurts too. I saw your face when you fucked them, each and every one of them. And then my own mother. Oh god," Carol said through her hands as she covered her face.

Chapter 14

A knock at the door interrupted them.

"Guess who?" Neal said getting up and going to the door.

"Oh god," Carol said looking at the door.

Neal opened the door and Beth slipped inside. She smiled up at Neal.

"So?"

"He's taking me back, but you can't ever fuck him again," Carol said quickly.

"Bullshit!" yelled Neal. "You also have to stop your lying."

Carol hid her face in her hands. Beth just shook her head as she walked to her naked daughter.

"Carol... you can't build a relationship on lies and lying. Truth and honesty is the only way. That's how my relationship fell apart. You're father lying to me. Now that you and Neal are getting back together," she looked over her shoulder at Neal. He nodded. "I will be divorcing your father. He will still be your father, he just won't be my husband anymore."

"Oh mom, I'm so sorry for you and him," Carol sniffled looking into her mother's eyes.

"And I'm sorry for you my dear daughter. What you did...could have been avoided and I wouldn't be here looking to get my pussy fucked by your almost husband. And I am going to fuck him again before I leave tonight."

"Mom, no, please," Carol cried.

"It's up to Neal," Beth said looking at Neal.

Neal just stood there, his cock harder than it was all day. Smiling evilly he pulled Beth into his arms. With Carol's eyes wide, Neal kissed Beth hard on the lips. He put a hand on her breast. Beth moaned taking his cock in her hand and stroking him. Neal groaned. Carol cried, hiding her face in her hands.

"Can I go home?" Carol asked.

"No!" Neal shouted pushing Beth away from him.

Neal was cross, very cross. Yet, he was in love with the woman who had caused him so much pain. Maybe she was right. Maybe he had paid her back. Not really, but maybe enough for today. He could feel his dick flop against his leg. He decided he was finished for today.

"Beth, you are welcome to stay, but I'm finished for today. I'm going to take Carol down to get something to eat, then we are coming back up here to sleep. In the morning I will take her to rehab and leave her there. I'll call you when I get home," Neal said.

"Okay, my dear boy. I'll be waiting for your call."

"If we get together again, and I'm not saying we will or won't, you are never to mention it to Carol for a long as you live." Neal winked at Beth so Carol couldn't see.

"Fine. I will not be able to rub her face in it if we get together. I can live with that. Can you?"

"I can," Neal replied.

"I can't," Carol said crying.

"You will never know unless I tell you. And I lie a whole lot better than you do," Neal said.

Carol dropped her head as her mother and Neal kissed at the door. She loved him so much and knew she had fucked up big time. For the next week or so she would be in rehab and Neal would be fucking her friends and mother. She shivered at that thought. It had almost killed her to see Neal between the legs of her friends. It was even worse when he was with her mother. She knew she deserved everything he had done to them. She had spent the night fucking his friends, so why shouldn't he fuck hers?

"Get dressed," Neal said.

She nodded looking around. Her mother was gone, without saying goodbye. She shook her head and picked up her skirt. Her underwear was in shreds, so she just pulled on her skirt without any. When she found her blouse it to was in shreds. Neal pulled one of his t-shirts out of his back and tossed it to her. She put it on and stood there, waiting. Neal was smiling at her.

"No extra underwear, slut?" he asked.

"I did have, but they seem to have gotten shredded," Carol said pointing to the floor.

Neal laughed as he pulled his pants up and then slipped into a shirt buttoning it up. He took a deep breath, letting it out slowly. He took Carol in his arms, hugging her soft body against his hard body. She sighed as she wrapped her arms around him.

"I love you," she sighed.

"I know, but not enough to tell me about your problem, huh?"

"I'm so sorry..."

"Can it. I know you're sorry. I know you love me. I know I love you. I want you in my life, for the rest of my life. But only after you are reborn as it were," Neal said softly.

"I'll try my best sweetheart, honest."

"And that's another thing. I catch you in a lie again and we are through."

"But will you never lie to me?"

"I will never lie to you. I may not answer your questions, but I won't lie to you."

"Then the same goes for me..."

"No. You will answer every question I ask you, truthfully and completely. You got that sweetheart?" Neal growled.

"But..."

"Tough," Neal growled. "If you don't like it we don't have to get married."

"I want to marry you, I love you. But isn't what you are doing a double standard?"

"Yes. Your damn right it is. But I'm not the who cheated with my friends. I told you I was going to cheat with yours. You lied to me. You cheated on me. So your rules are a little stricter than mine."

Carol's head dropped. She nodded her understanding looking back up at Neal.

"You ready to eat?" Neal asked.

Carol's stomach growled her answer. She giggled. Neal chuckled, grabbed her hand and pulled her to the door.

Epilogue

Carol was in rehab for two months. Neal saw each of the five women from that night multiple times. The day before Carol was to be released from rehab, Neal had all five of them over for a day and night of debauchery. He was smiling as he picked up Carol the next morning. She never asked and he never told her.

Carol and Neal were married in a very small ceremony in a church. The only attendees, where her mother, her father, her two sisters, Betty, Fran, Joyce, Lucy and Neal's parents. The reception was at a local restaurant, in a private room. It was just dinner and drinks. No dancing, no real partying. Carol drank soda all night as did Neal.

About six months after their marriage, Carol called Betty. They talked for a long time. Carol invited her over for dinner on Saturday. After dinner, Carol and Betty fucked the shit out of Neal. Then Betty and Carol fucked each other while Neal watched. This became a weekly event. Soon Carol was having the four other women join her and Neal. She loved them all so much and found she liked to have sex with her friends as much as they did.

There was a night about once a month that Neal said he had to work late. Carol never asked him about it and he never told her about what he did. They were both happy with the way their marriage was and how it looked to be in the future. They were in love with each other and that's all that mattered to them.

The End