Before the Wedding

Story Info
Paul and his sister make some mistakes.
1.9k words
4.38
42.5k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Note: this is the first portion of a longer story I've been working on. I'll upload next sections as the are finished**

Movement. The feeling of warm flesh against warm flesh surged in Paul's mind. The electricity felt when skin touched was immediately recognizable, unlike the surroundings he found himself in. Unfamiliar walls, unfamiliar paintings - a very unfamiliar cat novelty clock on the wall. It was difficult to tell where he was; the dimly lit room kept being obscured - like a thick blanket passing into view. Heavy, slow passes of something that kept him from seeing where he was. Eyelids? As soon as he had the thought, Paul realized he could stop the obfuscation at will. He realized that he was blinking - but slowly, heavily, like something was off. A small amount of focus returned to him and Paul started to recollect himself. Where am I? What's going - his thoughts were interrupted by a sudden shift. Another jolt of that electricity and he refocused on what woke him up.

Now starting to wake-up, he immediately recognized the sensation he was feeling. Any young man would be able to recognize it. The smooth, rhythmic motions of another person on his penis. The motions of his penis in someone. Another realization and another jolt of electricity as the other body thrust back, pushing him back into them. It was so warm, so tight. The tip of his penis sent a signal to his brain as it collided with the innermost wall and it felt good. Not only was he inside someone, but he was deep inside someone.

Woken by the thrusts - not aggressive but instead slow, decisive, powerful motions - Paul recognized that despite almost 30 years in the world and despite always hearing stories of loving partners being woken up with sex, he'd never encountered it himself. It was not an unwelcome feeling, far from that, but his overall confusion did detract from the joy. Another thrust and another jolt - the confusion seemed to become less pertinent every time that happened.

The room was dark, save for the light streaming in from the windows. A night bright enough to dimly illuminate the surroundings, but dark enough to still be unclear. Paul moved his hands towards the person beside him. A woman - thank god - laid in front of him as if they were spooning. The feeling of soft skin on his own immediately enticed him. The feeling of her skin and another thrust was too much to bear and he tensed, his fingers digging into her skin. As he gripped her, she let out a small sound and quickly thrust backwards again - this time with a small grinding flourish. He felt himself rub and spin inside her. More than a jolt this time.

Paul was now fully aware of the situation - even though some small details like who and why and how were being overlooked. He moved his hands lower and gripped the waist of the woman. While it was still not frantic, the pace had quickened. Both he and the woman thrusted in tandem. Her ass pushed backwards into him, meeting his own thrusts into her. Paul and the woman both used their hips to writhe as they were pushing into each other. Despite the sheets covering them and the slower pace, the sound of her ass hitting against him was becoming more prominent.

The woman smelt amazing, but at the same time like cheap booze. It brought him back to his college days. Sweet smelling girls that always smelled a bit like the well vodka they had been drinking. Her hair was long and dark. She must be short - Paul thought as he realized that he was inside her but his face wasn't being smothered by her hair. While he noticed these things slowly, the one thing he felt immediately was her curves. My god - she was curvy. Paul's hands migrated so that one was firmly planted on her waist and the other was gripped around her breast. Her hips were easily wider than him - despite their disparity in height - and while she was clearly not incredibly thin, her waist was trim. The disparity between her waist and hips would have to be distinct for it to feel this way.

While his right hand gripped her waist, the left was firmly latched onto her breast. These too, did not disappoint. The large breast was warm to the touch and slightly wet. Clearly, the increased pace was causing one of them to sweat - perhaps both. The soft, heavy breast felt good gripped tightly in his hand. Every few seconds he would squeeze and another sound would come from the woman. While not nearly as cartoonishly large - Paul distinctly felt like he was trying to palm a basketball.

The pace of their thrusting had increased again - though at this point, Paul had begun taking charge. The sound of his hips slapping against her grew. Each thrust was deliberate, like a hammer against an anvil - but it was becoming increasingly frenzied. His hands gripped with a strength one only finds in the throws of passion. He wasn't just thrusting into her now, but pulling her as well. His cock moved inside her, twisting with each push. He felt as if he could feel every inch of her insides simultaneously. A satisfying thud was felt every time he slid in as far as he could, pushing against her back wall. It must have been satisfying for her as well - because her breathing had become ragged with a low moan beneath it.

This breathy moaning gave Paul the chills. He felt his reason slipping away - but not back to confusion - to a primal drive. He felt powerful in this moment - something he hadn't felt in some time. She was enjoying this. She liked having sex with him. She wanted him - his cock - wanted him to fuck her.

This urge pushed Paul to take over completely. If she wanted his cock, he was going to give it to her. Paul turned the woman over onto her stomach, rotating with her to land on top. He was right about her hips. This woman had quite the ass. Large and pillowy, she had the ass of a larger woman but clearly well shaped - not someone desperately out of shape. Her skin reflected the light from the moon. Pale skin glistening with sweat from where their bodies were touching. She wore a garter belt, white and lacy, with the straps detached from her white stockings on her legs. There was a hole near the top of her right stocking - likely from him grabbing her so intensely. She had made a small yelp as he flipped over - the longest sound she'd made so far. Her voice wavered in the same manner someone would after a night of drinking. That sound, coupled with his confusion and the smell of booze spoke clearly. Whatever had happened, they had both been drinking. There was a brief moment where he thought about pausing. Just to satisfy the part of him that worried about having sex with a drunk girl - but it was ignored.

Paul raised his hips and slammed them down with intent. She laid in the prone position, her ass jiggling as he landed. He liked that and decided he should do it some more. Paul began fucking her, hard. Long, deep, intense strokes were made as he began to dominate the situation. Her ass shook each time he made an impact and made that familiar slapping sound. This felt amazing, she felt amazing. He hadn't felt this commanding while having sex for a while. Paul was a good man, as best he figured, but there was something inside him that enjoyed being in charge of the woman he was fucking. Nicole used to like that years ago - but things had changed over time.

Nicole! Paul realized as he continued to pound the woman. His memory suddenly started to stitch back together. Nicole, his girlfriend, the girl he loved - her curves that had initially entranced him. The wedding - the trip - the party. Jell-O shots - he thought as he slammed into her as deep as he could. The tip of his penis crashing against her back wall, squeezing him and causing her to deeply moan. It had been so long since they had been like this. When they were first together - Paul and Nicole fucked like crazy. It was the nature of how they met, but things had slowed. Nothing like a drunken night to get the blood pumping again.

Feeling more reassured now that he knew what was happening, Paul fully embraced the moment. He felt a little nauseous, a little fuzzy - attributing that to the jell-o shots - but ultimately he felt like cumming. Paul gave it his all. The subdued passion of the last few years was unearthed in this one moment. Paul fucked her hard, pumping himself into her as hard and fast as he could. He felt something stirring inside him - he felt her tightening as well. He focused on the feeling of pleasure, letting it wash over him. Her body, those tits, her ass, his feeling of power in this moment - he focused on those feelings as he felt himself building to finality. For the first time, he said something.

"Do you want it? Tell me you want me!" Halfway between a whisper and a growl as he demanded her response. He was so close - she felt tighter, hotter, better in these last few moments. Ready to finish, overcome with passion, he gripped her and turned so he could look her in the eye as he finished. He wanted to satisfy this passion and love he felt for her, but also to see the look of submission in her eyes. Paul turned her body, his eyes focused on her leg as he moved it around him so he could fuck her on her side.

The light of the moon finally illuminated the full picture. Her wide hips leading to her much trimmer waist, to her large breasts. Except, they looked - bigger? Paul realized that they were clearly much larger than Nicole's normally were and just to the side of her right breast was a small tattoo now clearly visible - something Nicole definitely didn't have. Paul's eyes finally trained themselves on the face of the woman. Soft, round features with slightly smeared makeup. A pretty face that was twisted in ecstasy - but not the face he expected.

"I want it - " Jessica moaned - her voice warbling from the alcohol, but clearly filled with desire "I want you to cum." In that moment, the whole evening came crashing down, much like his hips, and in one final - decisive - thrust, Paul gave his sister just what she wanted. His cock deep inside his sister, Jessica, Paul released all of his cum, all his pent up desire for control, all of his lust. His body convulsed, writhing as if he was using his muscles to squeeze everything out of him. Then - the waves subsided - the breathing slowed. The movement had stopped and Paul was faced with the wholeness of the situation, the memories of what happened just hours prior, and how damn hard he just came.