All Comments on 'Before They Were Stars - Amy and Ali'

by BobbyBrandt

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

So who are the celebrities featured here?

BobbyBrandtBobbyBrandtalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Anonymous 06/24/20:

The full names of the celebrities are listed at the end of the story. If you don't recognize their names, Google works too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

BobbyBrandt, you are a bastard. A genius of a bastard, but a bastard none the less.

I have been a fan of Ali Larter and Amy Smart since I saw them both in Varsity Blues. After reading this story the first time, I felt compelled to check a few things out. I never knew that these two girls were really best friends as you indicated in the story.

I have spent quite a bit of time around Lake Como, and have even attended the Giro di Lombardia a couple of times. The details in this story are impressive, to the point that I recognize the villa mentioned. I can't find anything that confirms that it was owned by the Goldwyn family, but everything else about the place and the surrounding area were spot on.

The amount of true facts in this story make me question whether it is really fictional, and not knowing for certain will haunt me. That's why you are a bastard in my book.

Great job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBobbyBrandt@BobbyBrandt
I have ventured off into some new literary territories lately, such as publishing my first middle-grade adventure story, which you will not see published on Literotica. I also have a dystopian adventure romance in the works, but since I don't post any part of a story until i...