Before They Were Stars - Amy and Ali

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We discussed which images would best meet the client's expectations and what was required to save the image for that purpose. Every time Deidre was focused upon the light board reviewing an image on it, I found myself glancing out the window to the pool area, watching Amy and Ali as they first laid out on chaise lounges, then swam for several minutes, and then finally settled back into chairs at the table where Anita had remained.

"Deidre," I said, "Do you see the two blonde ladies sitting at the table with Anita?"

"The ones that you can't take your eyes off of, you mean?" Deidre teased.

I hadn't been exclusively focused on them, but the sight of them in their bikinis probably had caught my interest to excess in Deidre's opinion.

I ignored her teasing and said, "I know that the client didn't specify any shots with people in them with the car, but what do you think we could do with a couple of attractive models at our disposal?"

Deidre contemplated my question as she studied Amy and Ali by the pool. Finally, she said, "I don't see bikini shots fitting in with the luxury image that Ferrari wants for this campaign."

"I agree," I said, "but how about some shots that denote luxury through an implied activity? If we dressed the ladies in some really elegant evening gowns with glittering jewelry as if they were preparing to attend some fashionable gala or party, and then posed them with the car against a sunset reflected off the lake. I think that would not only show the car as being a way to reach a luxurious destination but by using just the two ladies in the shots, it would say that the luxury sports car that Ferrari has isn't something targeted exclusively to men. What do you think?"

"That's a great idea," Deidre said. "If we get shots of them outside the car at sunset as you described, that would be beautiful, but I think we should also do some shots in the brighter daylight, maybe with them both in tennis outfits or something similar to reflect another activity associated with a life of luxury. I would also want to get shots of them inside the car that we could use to superimpose over some of the motion shots that we need to edit. That way, we could imply that the ladies are actually driving the car, further reinforcing the female marketability aspect that you suggested."

"Okay," I told Deidre, "start getting a list of shots that we want to try for, along with suggestions on attire for the models to wear in each one and figure out where we can get the particular items. I'll speak to the ladies and make certain that they are on board, but I don't foresee any hesitancy in them cooperating as long as we can finish within a week so that they can get back to Milan."

After finishing with Deidre, I noticed that Amy and Ali were no longer in the pool area. Glancing at the clock I saw that it was after five, so I assumed that they had returned to the guest house to prepare the meal that they had wanted to serve us. I went to my room to take a shave and get dressed for dinner with the ladies.

"Why didn't you use your key?" Amy asked when she opened the front door of the guest house in response to my knock.

"It's generally best to announce your arrival at a closed door," I said as I handed her a bouquet of wildflowers in a vase. "One never knows what might be on the other side."

Ali joined us at the entry and said, "The only thing on this side of the door are two very grateful and hungry girls. Are you ready to eat?"

Both of my guests were wearing light cotton summer dresses. As I followed them towards the kitchen and they were silhouetted by the light in front of them, it was quite apparent that neither of them had anything on under their dress but bras and panties.

"Francesca gave us some fresh lake trout," Amy said. "She told us that you liked fish."

"She is correct," I said.

Ali was beaming as she added, "She also gave us everything that we would need to make a salad. We used the pasta and other ingredients already here to whip up some parmesan herb sauce over angel hair pasta. Do you have a preference for rolls or sliced bread?"

"Either is fine," I said. "You two really shouldn't have gone to so much trouble. You are my guests after all."

Amy waved off my objection and said, "It was surprisingly easy and Ali and I enjoyed the opportunity to cook a meal together in a real kitchen for a change. We both love to cook but our apartment only has a small hot plate and a microwave oven. Please have a seat and we'll get everything on the table then join you. Would you like some wine? We were going to try the Pinot Grigio from earlier."

"Please, help yourselves," I said, taking a seat at the table as requested. "I'm not much of a wine drinker. Tuscan sangria is about the only thing I enjoy, but you two go ahead. I'll be fine with water."

I ate slowly, primarily to avoid swallowing a fishbone. Other than not knowing how to properly filet a fish, the ladies had done an admirable job of preparing a delicious meal in a strange kitchen. I was becoming enamored with how these two ladies seemed so in sync with each other. They never talked over each other during a conversation, always seemed to know what the other was going to say next so there were no repetitive comments or redundancy in what they communicated as a team.

As we were finishing the meal and working together to straighten up the kitchen, Ali asked, "Steve, do you have a wife, girlfriend, or anyone else that you are in a serious relationship with?"

"Is that your way of asking if I am gay?" I teased.

Ali blushed as Amy giggled at her friend's discomfort, "NO!" Ali exclaimed. "We already know that you're not gay. I was just curious because you have been so generous with Amy and me, but you haven't even remotely tried to hit on us or anything. Guys typically have an ulterior motive when they do nice things for us, but your motives aren't something that we have been able to identify yet."

"Relax," I said. "I understand. I'm helping you because I can. There are no strings attached. As Anita said, you are both very beautiful women, and I would be a fool to not admit that I find you attractive and desirable. "However, you are first and foremost two people who deserve to be treated with respect and I intend to do just that."

"You didn't answer the question," Amy said, bumping her hip against mine.

"No, I am not married," I said. "I was married right out of college, but it didn't take. We were divorced after less than two years."

Ali glanced at Amy and said, "Isabelle didn't mention that."

"Isabelle Fortea?" I asked. "You two met Isabelle today?"

"Anita introduced us," Amy admitted. "She thinks the world of you, by the way. Isabelle, I mean. Anita likes you too, that was obvious, but..."

I studied their faces, trying to gauge whether Amy's comment was serious. Isabelle is a strikingly beautiful redhead that I have shared several carnal experiences with over the years, but I never took her to be the 'kiss-and-tell' type.

"Isabelle is someone who I consider a dear friend," I told them.

"That's pretty much how she described your relationship," Amy said.

"Except for the 'muff weasel' comment," Ali giggled. I saw Amy roll her eyes.

"Muff weasel?" I asked.

"Oh yeah," Ali said with a grin. "Isabelle was very proud of her ability to say the term in English since she didn't think there was an appropriate Italian translation.

"I believe it would be 'donnola muff'," I said as I took my seat at the table again, "but I'm not certain of the context in which it was being used..."

"Maybe I should explain," Amy said.

"Maybe you should," I agreed.

Amy stepped into one of the bedrooms and returned with a VHS videocassette in one of her hands. There was no cover jacket on it nor any writing to indicate what was on the tape. In her other hand were several pieces of paper that appeared to be stapled together. She set the tapes and the papers on the table in front of me and retook her seat.

A glance at the papers told me what they were. They were a portion of a film script covering a specific scene but not the entire story. It was written in Italian but had notes handwritten in English in between the lines and on the margins.

"Me and Amy started talking with Anita again while we were out by the pool," Ali stated. "I asked her to tell us more about the film being shot inside the villa and in particular, about the party scene that she mentioned was going to be shot tomorrow. While she was describing the scene we were joined by four of the members of the cast, Isabelle, Nandy Hendriks who is from Germany, Susan Smit from the Netherlands, and Tiziana D'Arcangelo who is Italian like Isabelle."

Amy grinned and picked up the explanation, "When Anita introduced us as guests of yours, Isabelle began regaling us with praise for your benevolence, consideration, kindness, and eventually of your skills as a lover."

I laughed and said, "That must have been a short conversation."

"Anyway," Ali said, "After Anita finished describing the scene being shot tomorrow, she asked if Amy or I had any interest in being in it. Well, I think you probably remember me voicing curiosity about whether they needed any extras, so naturally, I told her that I might be interested."

I turned to Amy and asked, "And you weren't interested?"

"I am a bit more reserved in my enthusiasm for having a role in a film that might come back to bite me in the butt," Amy said.

"Anita promised that she could protect our identity," Ali argued. "We could get valuable experience and see what is involved without risk of our roles ever being known in America."

"I know," Amy said, "and I haven't said no yet. I would just feel better hearing from Steve that we can trust Anita and the rest of the people involved in this film."

"What would your potential roles be?" I asked.

Ali jumped in before Amy could answer, "We would be uncredited extras; that is a certainty. We would play escorts in the Amsterdam brothel during the party scene. Anita said we could choose whether to be topless, fully nude or wear lingerie in the scenes. We also could wear party masks that would obscure our identity completely, even though our faces would be unlikely to be captured in any shots that would allow for someone to ever recognize us."

"That sounds safe enough," I said with some hesitancy. "What sorts of interactions would you be expected to have with other cast members?"

I knew that Lasse Bruno seldom made a film that did not include explicit sexual content, even if it was simulated in some instances. I didn't want to become responsible for these two young ladies, but I did feel an obligation to make certain that they made their decisions based upon complete disclosure about the content of the scene that they might be performing in.

Ali and Amy shared another of their glances before Amy pointed to the VHS tape and said, "Anita told us that there are scenes in this movie that are very similar to what will be shot tomorrow. She suggested that we watch this tape and then let her know in the morning what we would be comfortable with."

"And Isabelle suggested that we discuss our choices with you," said Ali. "She said that you would be able to provide us with advice and guidance as a professional photographer that would help us with our performance in front of a camera."

"But we can't find a video player here," said Amy.

"The only VHS player on the property is the one in the master bedroom suite in the main house," I explained. "That is where I am sleeping while I am here."

Ali checked the time and said, "It's still pretty early, not even eight o'clock yet."

"Ali, you can't just go inviting us to watch a movie in Steve's bedroom!" Amy exclaimed.

"I wasn't," Ali countered. "I was just mentioning the time. If Steve wanted to bring the video player over here and connected to the TV is one of our rooms, we could watch it here." She smiled at me and said, "I could invite him to my room, couldn't I?"

I laughed and said, "No, that's fine. You can both come over and watch the tape in my room. I could read over the script pages for the scene while you two watched the film and then we could discuss things afterward. How does that sound?"

Amy looked pensive when she asked, "Are you sure that we wouldn't be imposing on you too much?"

"You both are delightful," I assured them. "Nothing about me helping you has been the slightest imposition. In fact, on the walk over to the main house, I have a business proposition that I would like to discuss with you two related to the Ferrari campaign."

Ali grabbed the videotape and script pages off the table and said, "Then let's go."

I laughed again when Amy rolled her eyes at her friend and said, "We should probably take sweaters since the temperature is cooling. Do you want me to get one from your room when I get mine?"

"Yes, please," said Ali. "My cream-colored one is hanging on the doorknob."

Amy returned within seconds with sweaters for herself and Ali.

"Do you have the key?" I asked before locking the front door behind us.

"No," Amy said, "but we won't need it since I have no doubt that you wouldn't let us walk back by ourselves tonight anyway. Am I right?"

"Have I become that transparent to you ladies already?" I teased.

They both giggled conspiratorially as they each took one of my hands and allowed me to lead us to the main house. The overview of what Deidre and I had discussed related to them potentially modeling with the Ferrari didn't take too long, and they both agreed enthusiastically to participate. They were especially excited about the concept of empowering women to drive a luxury sports car without a man accompanying them.

"You both understand that there is no one in the house beside the three of us," I reminded them as we entered the mudroom from the garage-side of the house. "Francesca will have already retired to her apartment since you were preparing our dinner."

I mentioned this fact due to Amy's earlier questions about who would be at the villa should they decide to accept my offer to stay in the guest house. I was hopeful that her concerns about my intentions and trust in my hospitality were both satisfied, but I still felt that they should be reminded.

Amy released my hand and wrapped her arm through mine instead. She pulled our arms against her side and said, "I actually feel better knowing that it's just the three of us right now. Until we make some decisions about things, I like no one else even knowing that we're here with you."

I led the ladies up the wide, winding staircase to the second floor and down to the end of the hallway where the double doors to the master suite stood open. The room had two overstuffed chairs in a sitting area, but this was in an alcove beyond the entrance to the en suite and was purposely positioned to limit the view of the television, which was the large dresser directly across from the foot of the king-size platform bed.

"If you two want to get comfortable on the bed, I'll get the video started for you and then hand you the remote control" I suggested. "I'll take the script and read it while sitting in one of the chairs."

"Okay," Ali said as she removed her sandals and began positioning pillows against the headboard for them to lean against. Amy removed her sandals but didn't join her friend in preparing spots for them on the bed. Instead, she stood at the side of the bed and watched me insert the tape into the video player and turn on the TV.

Once the screen showed me that the TV and video player were both ready, I handed the remote control for the video player to Amy and said, "All you should have to do is hit 'PLAY' when you're ready."

"What about volume?" Amy asked, staring at me with a playful glint in her eyes. "We want to be able to hear the dialog. It might help us improve our Italian."

"Good luck with that," I said with a chuckle and handed her the remote control for the TV as well. "I'm going to go downstairs for something to drink, can I get either of you anything?"

Ali asked, "Wine?"

I simply nodded and headed for the door. Amy tossed the two remotes onto the bed and said, "Wait, I'll come with you."

She hurried beside me and once again wrapped her arm in mine. While descending the stairway, I asked, "What kind of wine would you ladies prefer; a red, a white, something sparking?"

"Ali prefers red wines in the evening," Amy said. "A merlot or chardonnay would suit her."

"What about you?" I asked.

"I don't know. What are you going to have?" Amy asked.

We reached the bottom of the stairs and I directed us towards the study where the bar was located. "Have you and Ali ever tried cognac?" I asked.

"I haven't, but I don't know about Ali."

I selected a Napoleon cognac from the bar and three balloon snifters. I handed the glasses to Amy and said, "Cognac and brandy are typically drunk from balloon snifters, so that more surface of the hand holding the glass is in contact with it. The heat from the hand warming the glass serves to obscure the taste of alcohol and bring out more of the fruit flavor in the drink. I think you'll like it. Want to try?"

"Sure," she said as she held two of the snifters in one hand and the other in the hand that she wrapped back around my arm that wasn't holding the decanter of cognac.

We walked silently back to the bedroom to find Ali had the video queued to the starting credits and paused. I held up the bottle of cognac for her to see what we had returned with. Amy released my arm and placed the three shifters on the table between the chairs in the sitting area.

"Go ahead and get comfortable on the bed," I told her. "I'll bring a glass to each of you."

Amy did as instructed, first removing her sandals again and then scooting up to sit next to Ali with their backs against the headboard. I poured cognac into two of the glasses, carried them to the bed, and handed one to each of them. I picked up the script pages from the bed where Ali had laid them and headed for the sitting area.

"I'll be right over here if you need anything," I told them. "The facilities are through that door if you need them."

I heard the video start and turned my attention to the script pages. There wasn't very much scripted dialog in the scene. The scene was supposed to be a party at the brothel where the cast was expected to ad-lib what little conversation that would take place. The scene involved Isabelle being seduced by the Madame, then being tied up and pleasured by both men and women. While waiting for a turn with Isabelle, other escorts at the brothel were to entertain the customers at the party and each other by performing different acts, but mostly oral sex. There were no roles, including those indicated as 'extras' that would not be performing some sexual act during the scene, even if it was girl-on-girl.

I set down the script pages and looked over at the ladies on the bed. They were leaning against one another at the shoulders, not so transfixed on the video that they didn't share comments about it as they watched. Amy saw me looking at them and motioned for Ali to pause the video.

"Have you finished reading the script?" Amy asked.

I nodded and said, "Yes. Let me know when you want to discuss it."

"We can do that now," Ali said, tossing the remotes onto the bed.

I picked up the script as I stood and walked over to the foot of the bed and dropped the pages there. "Did Anita or Isabelle mention to you that you would be expected to perform sex during the scene, even as uncredited extras?"

"It was sort of implied," Ali said, "but after watching this video, we now understand that implication a little better."

"What we're seeing would be hard to simulate," Amy said. "It's not like we're virgins and haven't done most of the things we're seeing on the video, but..."