Before They Were Stars - Amy and Ali

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy attacked my cock like no one ever has. Just like before, she used her tongue and lips to hit spots that I didn't even know existed on my cock. Amy pushed my right leg up to provide her with better access to my asshole, which she spit on before inserting a finger to the first knuckle. She licked the shaft of my cock from the base to the head before replacing her tongue with her other hand and stroking gently but firmly.

She timed things perfectly, placing her lips completely around the head of my cock as the finger that was inserted partially into my ass suddenly jammed all the way in to stimulate my prostate gland. I had never experienced such a sudden and powerful orgasm as the one that Amy just caused to erupt in my body. My body bucked up as I tried to force more of my exploding cock into Amy's mouth, but she seemed to anticipate the movement and rose with me to keep the head of my cock all that was between her lips.

I didn't feel Amy swallowing, yet I sensed that I was depositing more cum into her mouth than I had ever produced before in my life. I felt motion beside me and suddenly felt Ali's tongue on my balls, which extended the climax of the century for several more seconds. My eyes rolled up in my head as the feelings gradually began to subside.

I was only vaguely aware of Amy releasing my cock from her mouth and the two girls crawling up to lay on either side of me. I became slightly more aware as Amy leaned over my body to kiss Ali and shared the cum that she had been holding in her mouth. The two friends kept their mouths together for several minutes, using their tongues to capture and savor the fruits of their combined labors.

"Do you hear thunder?" Ali asked.

"I saw stars when Steve was fucking my ass, if that's what you mean," Amy said. "Hang on, I do hear a rumbling..."

Amy crawled off the bed and walked to the window, pulling the drapes aside. "It looks like there is a thunderstorm heading this way. The lightning is getting closer."

The sound of rain against the window was almost immediate and the lightning could now be detected around the edges of the drapes.

Amy crawled back onto the bed and snuggled against me as Ali did the same on the other side, "Good thing that Steve doesn't make his whores go out in weather like this," Ali said.

"Good thing that we have this nice big bed for all of us to share," said Amy.

"Good thing," I agreed.

~~~

The thunderstorms moved out of the area by the next afternoon, but that was long enough to cancel the filming for the day at the villa. This proved beneficial since the sounds of my whores screaming their sexual gratification from my bedroom might not have been in precise synchronization with the planned party scene in the movie.

Amy and Ali returned to the guest house only long enough to collect their belongings and bring them back to the master bedroom in the villa. Over the next week and a half, when we weren't shooting photos for the Ferrari campaign, swimming in the pool, or enjoying some activity on the lake, my two whores tried their damndest to fuck me to death.

I completed the photo campaign two weeks later and returned to the United States. While Ferrari decided against using the images of Amy and Ali for the planned campaign, several of the pictures with the two still adorn the walls in their headquarters building.

I remained in contact with my whores, who returned together to LA four months later. I used what little influence my family still had in the industry to assist Amy and Ali with getting both an agent and invitations to every casting opportunity that they wanted to audition for. Within a year, they had both made their television and soon their movie debuts.

Busy schedules didn't always allow for us to be together at the same time, so I often found myself with only one of my whores at my house in Pacific Palisades. The sexual encounters never suffered due to either Amy or Ali not being present, but it always seemed that being with just one of them at a time resulted in a lot more emotional attachment during our time together.

Things were always much more intimate when I was with only one of them. I won't claim that either Amy or Ali were romantically in love with me, but I suspected that the comfort that they found in our relationship contributed to them both not developing anything serious with another man for over a decade after we had met at Lake Como. I hope their husbands are keeping them satisfied because I won't mess around with another man's whore.

Well, the movie I have been watching while recalling this story has ended. It is the only movie that Ali and Amy have ever been cast in together. As the final credits for "Varsity Blues" began to roll, I picked up the remote and paused them just as the names of my two whores appear: Amy Smart, followed by Ali Larter.