Before They Were Stars - Amy and Ali

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have an observation," Amy said after towel drying her hair.

I simply raised a questioning eyebrow and waited for her to continue.

She did, "When you say that you expect us to do what you say when you say it, you're not doing it for strictly selfish reasons. While you may get turned on by the perception of control and by us whoring ourselves to you, you're too considerate and caring to ignore the pleasures of your partner or partners. Tell me that I am wrong."

"You're wrong," I said. "Any pleasure that my partners derive is entirely coincidental and usually due to their own desires - whether conscious or unconscious, leading to them being satisfied by the activity. I really don't care if you enjoyed giving or getting a golden shower, but you apparently did. For me, it was a test of your sincerity, nothing more."

Amy laughed and said, "I don't believe you, so I guess we can agree to disagree. What do you think, Ali?"

"A woman like Isabelle wouldn't rave about a former lover unless he had rocked her world in some way," Ali said. "Steve wants us to enjoy being his whores and he will make certain that we do. That's why I am loving it so far and I suspect the same is true for Amy."

"Your suspicion is confirmed," Amy giggled at me. "So, what's next for your whores?"

I ignored them as I finished drying myself and then walked back into the bedroom. Amy and Ali followed me without question. I stopped in front of one of the chairs and turned to look at them. As I had mentioned, they both had very similar bodies and appeared to weigh about the same. However, Amy just seemed better proportioned than Ali, with her weight more evenly distributed. That clinched it for me.

"Amy, climb into the chair so that your knees are on the seat and your arms are resting on the back of it," I instructed.

Amy quickly assumed the position I had described, with her perfect ass facing me. She glanced back over her shoulder and I simply nodded my approval and said, "Now spread your legs apart as far as the chair will allow."

I watched as she complied. I then said, "Ali, I want you to climb up and sit on Amy's back, facing me. You can let your legs hang over her sides, but I want you to lay back completely onto her. Understood?"

"I think so," Ali said, and she carefully positioned herself on top of Amy's back.

I made a few adjustments to Ali's position so that their two perfect asses were directly aligned, one on top of the other.

"Ali, are you balanced okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine," Ali stated.

"Amy, are you okay?" I asked. "We're going to be in this position for a while."

"Sure," she said. "Ali doesn't weigh anything."

I nodded and said, "Ali, I want you to pull your legs up and lock your forearms behind your knees. I'll pull your legs up for you so just get your arms ready to hold them."

I lifted both of Ali's legs at the same time to keep her balanced on top of Amy's back. Once I had pushed her legs back far enough, Ali brought both arms around to hold each leg as I had instructed. Amy couldn't turn her head back to see me now that Ali was laying on her back, and with her elbows locked behind her knees, Ali would have difficulty raising her upper body enough to see me as well.

I pulled the seat cushion from the other chair and placed it on the floor for me to kneel on. Besides providing cushioning for my knees, the thick padding raised me to the perfect height while on my knees for unfettered access to my targets.

I started with my tongue at Amy's mons, just below the thin strip of pubic hair and began one long, steady licking motion that took me over Amy's clit, between the folds of her labia, up to the entrance to her pussy, where I lingered for several seconds before progressing over her perineum and then to tease her rosebud. As I moved up to Ali, the order was reversed. Anus, perineum, pussy entrance, labia, clit, and finally stopping at the bottom of her pubic hair.

I then began my return trip, lingering longer at the most sensitive areas on each girl, and tasting the rewards from each as their arousal grew. They took turns gasping and moaning as my tongue enjoyed them.

"Jesus, your tongue feels good," Amy panted. "I'm sorry, Ali, I thought that no one could lick me better than you do, but I was wrong."

"Just don't make me fall off when you cum," Ali cried. "I don't want this to ever stop."

Ali's words were providential as my tongue had just reached Amy's clit and teased her to an orgasm that made her body quiver and tremble, but she was able to keep Ali positioned on her back. Amy remained panting as my tongue completed its cycle on her and began its upward journey over Ali.

Ali needn't have worried about Amy shaking her off with her orgasm. She should have been more concerned about how her own orgasm would affect her ability to remain balanced on Amy's back. I held her body steady as her orgasm rocked through her or she would have quickly lost her balance.

I assisted a still shaking Ali down from Amy's back. She stood beside the chair as I picked Amy up from the chair and set her on her feet beside her friend.

I took each by the hand and said, "Come with me."

I led them back to the bed and had them lie on their stomachs beside each other. I pulled each of them down until they rested their chins on the very edge of the bed.

"Place your hands onto your backs and open your mouths," I instructed.

Ali was on the left and my curiosity about her claim of never gagging on a cock made her my first choice. The height of their heads hanging on the edge of the platform bed positioned their mouths perfectly for me to fuck them while standing flat on the soles of my feet. Amy was watching me position myself in front of Ali, but Ali's eyes were locked onto mine as her tongue dropped past her lower lip in anticipation of receiving the head of my cock.

I slowly slid my cock over her tongue and into her mouth, the girth of it forcing her mouth wider. There was a look of pride in her eyes as she willingly accepted the continued invasion of her sweet mouth. I felt the first hint of resistance at the head of my cock when just over three inches had passed her lips. I held it there and felt Ali's tongue endeavoring to move along the bottom of the shaft with little success.

I slowly withdrew my cock and slid over to align myself with Amy's eager mouth. I repeated the same slow, deliberate entry into her mouth as I had used with Ali, again finding the first hint of physical resistance after only about three inches were in Amy's mouth.

As soon as the head of my cock popped out of Amy's mouth, she said, "I can take more of you. Just push your cock down my throat."

"Fuck my mouth first," Ali cried. "I want to feel you forcing it down my throat."

I ignored them both, walking around to the other side of the bed and climbing up to lean back against the headboard. Amy and Ali were both immediately on their knees kneeling beside me on the bed.

"I expect you to take turns," I explained. "Ali, you can start sucking my cock while Amy licks my balls and rims my ass. When I clap my hands, you will switch positions. Understood?"

"I understand," said Amy. "Do you have rubber bands or anything for us to tie our hair back with?"

"There is a sewing kit on the shelf in the closet," I told her. "There should be some ribbon and a pair of scissors in it."

My two whores jumped off the bed together and went to the closet. They quickly found the sewing kit and worked together as a team to cut pieces of ribbon and then used these to tie each other's hair into loose ponytails. Amy replaced the sewing kit and they skipped happily back to the bed.

While Amy crawled between my spread legs, Ali leaned over my right hip and prepared to take my cock into her mouth. I picked her up and turned her until her pussy was in front of my face and we were in a sixty-nine position. I didn't wait for her, as I quickly sought out her wet pussy with my tongue.

When I had them position together on the chair, their flowing arousal intermixed between them so I had been treated to a pleasant mixture of their combined essence, but now I wanted to savor them individually as each had their own unique flavor and scent.

I wasn't concerned about bringing Ali to another orgasm with my mouth. Tasting and smelling her sex would stoke my own arousal as she sucked on my cock. If I provided her with too much pleasure, she would become distracted from her role as one of my whores, which they needed to learn was for my pleasure, not theirs.

Ali soon had my cock back in her mouth and at the point where I had first felt resistance. I felt her change the position of her head slightly as she withdrew and then bounced her mouth back down on my cock a couple of times before she paused and spoke to me.

"The next time I go down," Ali said, "would you push the back of my head to help force you deeper?"

She must have assumed an affirmative response from me because she immediately returned my cock to her mouth and returned us to the previous stopping point. I placed my right hand onto the back of her head and gently applied pressure until I felt her swallow and the head of my cock popped into her throat. I removed my hand, but Ali didn't cease her downward movements until her nose was resting on Amy's cheek while she was sucking on my balls.

My face was becoming drenched with the sudden release of arousal for Ali's pussy. She was slowly raising her mouth back up my cock, using her tongue to cover as much of it as she could along the way. When her lips finally held just the head of my cock, I clapped my hands.

"Oh, too soon," Ali cried, but she obediently slid down onto the bed to change positions with Amy.

What Amy might have lacked in deep throating capabilities, she more than made up for with her lips and tongue. She seemed to hit every sensitive spot on my cock, and a few that I didn't know I even had as she licked and nibbled every inch while stroking expertly with both hands. She was treated to an almost endless amount of pre-cum and an extremely rigid cock while I enjoyed her spicier taste than Ali's.

While Ali used her whole mouth on my cock, she targeted my balls and asshole exclusively with her sharp, firm tongue. I swore that every time her tongue probed my asshole, it felt like a wet finger was there instead. It would then turn satiny soft as it caressed my balls. This particular whore configuration was one that I was going to have to remember.

I let them continue for a few more minutes before clapping my hands again. Ali made to climb back on top of me as Amy moved back down on the bed, but I stopped them.

"Both of you, stand beside the bed," I said, pointing to the opposite side.

They both scurried off the bed and stood watching me as I too rose and walked around to join them. I positioned Amy with the front of her thighs against the side of the bed and then gently pushed on her upper body, encouraging her to lay her upper body down on the bed. I moved Ali just to the right of Amy and had her lay beside her, but not so close that they both wouldn't be able to spread their legs apart.

I stepped back behind Amy and used my feet to spread her legs wide enough for me to stand between them. I took my erect cock in my left hand and rubbed it up and down her slick pussy lips only once before aligning it with the entrance and slowly pushing forward.

"Oh fuck, it's about time," Amy cried as the head of my cock began slowly entering her. Fuck, she was tight!

I kept slowly pushing further and further into Amy until I felt the head of my cock contacting her cervix. I withdrew my cock just as slowly. As the head popped out of her pussy, Amy squealed in frustration.

I replaced my cock in her pussy with two of the fingers on my left hand while moving over behind Ali. I repeated my slow and deliberate entry, this time into Ali as I kept working Amy's pussy with my fingers.

"Yes, yes, yes," Ali cried as she tried to push back against my slow entry. I placed a hand onto her back to hold her in place as I took my time bottoming out in her pussy.

I switched back to fuckin Amy, using my fingers on Ali and then kept switching between the two for about ten minutes. Sometimes I would slide my cock in and out of them twice when it was their turn, but usually it was only once. They were both getting very hot and extremely frustrated with me, but they were my whores, I wasn't theirs.

On the last two turns for each of them, I used the juices from their pussies to lubricate their assholes and inserted a thumb while my cock was in their pussy. They both appeared to revel in the feeling of being double penetrated, but they would need to settle for only one cock tonight.

Leaving them both bent over the edge of the bed and panting, I went around to the other side and resumed my previous position leaning against the headboard.

"Amy," I said, "Climb up here and mount me."

She climbed up onto the bed and asked, "Facing you or away?"

"Facing me," I said. "Ali, once Amy has mounted me, I want you to service us both with your tongue. Understood?"

"Completely," Ali enthusiastically replied.

Amy wasted no time in sinking her pussy onto my cock and beginning to ride it. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she would pant every time that she would bottom out with the head of my cock as far inside her as her body would allow.

"OH FUCK!" she screamed when Ali rimmed her asshole, driving her to an explosive orgasm. I felt her juices running down the inside of my thighs until that feeling was replaced by the soft touch of Ali's tongue as she dived in to capture as much of her friend's juices as she could. Amy collapsed onto my chest and I held her there so that her movements on my cock would be restricted even as Ali continued to savor the taste of our coupling.

Ali finally raised her head and then slid up to lay beside us. Amy leaned over and the two friends moved into a passionate kiss as Amy slowly rolled off of me.

"My turn?" Ali asked as the kiss ended.

Amy kissed Ali's cheek and said, "I'm pretty sure I saved some of him for you. I don't know about you kiddo, but his cock is the biggest and best that I have ever experienced..."

"I know," Ali agreed. "It's already touched me in places that no one else ever has come close to."

Amy began moving down to assume a position between my legs as Ali climbed up on top of me. Amy said, "Cum good for me baby, I can't wait to taste you."

Ali nodded to Amy at the same time that she gazed down into my eyes with adoration. "Are you even getting close yet?' she asked.

"I've been on the edge since you scraped my leg this morning," I told her, "but I think I can hold off for a little while longer."

The differences in women's bodies are amazing. While Amy's pussy was tight, Ali's was like a fucking vice. However, Ali's pussy could take more of my cock before reaching the resistance of her cervix, and that was a resistance that Ali wouldn't accept. From the second that she positioned the head of my cock at her entrance and began lowering herself onto it, she had a determined expression on her face.

"Holy fuck!" Amy squealed. "He's all the way inside of you!"

Ali had a look of proud accomplishment on her face that slowly morphed into a look of rapture as she began riding up and down on my cock.

"More, more, more," she kept telling herself, along with the frequent gasp brought about my Amy's tongue and fingers teasing both of our assholes. I reached up and began lightly pinching Ali's nipples and that was all it took to send her over the edge. Her pussy shot off of my cock as the contractions of her orgasm squeezed me out in a flood of her juices. She was still squirting as Amy dived onto her pulsating pussy to capture and taste the flavor of sexual release that her friend was providing.

I let Ali begin relaxing as I moved down the bed and took up position behind Amy. With my cock still lubricated with Ali's juices, I lined up the head of my cock against Amy's asshole and began pushing.

"I won't say no," Ali cried, "but I've never done this before. I just wanted you to know."

I didn't reply, but I did spit down onto the head of my cock to add a little more lubrication as I continued to force the head past her sphincter.

Ali must have realized what was happening, because she said, "I heard that if you try to relax, it's easier."

"I'm trying to relax," Amy said through gritted teeth. "Let's see how easy it is for you when it's your turn."

"Ali," I said, "move underneath Amy and start licking her pussy."

"Good idea," Ali said as she quickly moved to get into position.

I waited until Ali had begun gently teasing Amy's pussy with her tongue before resuming to exert pressure to my cock against Amy's asshole, applying more spittle to the point of attack.

"Oh, wow, wow, wow," Amy moaned as the head of my cock finally popped past the resistance of her sphincter. "It feels bigger in my ass than in my pussy."

After about five minutes of slow and constant pressure, I asked Ali, "Do you want to tell her or should I?"

Ali looked up from her position, trying to understand what I was asking. She couldn't see my face, but understanding dawned on her when she told Amy, "His cock is completely inside of your ass. You took all of him!"

"It feels amazing," Amy panted. "You're going to love having your ass fucked."

I slowly withdrew all but about two inches of my cock before sliding it back into Amy's ass. I kept increasing the speed of my thrusts with each cycle as Amy began having almost constant orgasms fed not just by my cock in her ass, but also by Ali's tongue on her clit and fingers in her pussy.

"I want more, I can't take more, I want more, I can't take more," became the repetitive chant from Amy's mouth. Since I still had another virgin ass to work with, I took mercy on Amy and slowly withdrew my cock.

I rolled onto my back and said, "Ali, come over here and suck on my cock for a few minutes to give Amy a rest. Get it nice and wet. When I tell you, climb up and face away from me. Then slide my cock into your ass while Amy services your pussy."

Ali moved much faster than a recovering Amy, but soon both were in position to do as instructed. Since Ali had not yet mounted me, Amy focused her attention on my balls, gently sucking on them and licking around the entire ball sack.

"Climb on, Ali," I said after about five minutes.

Ali straddled me and squatted above my cock, partially supporting herself by reaching back and placing her right hand onto my chest. She used her left hand to position the head of my cock under her asshole and slowly began to lower herself. Amy didn't hesitate to attack Ali's pussy with both her mouth and her fingers.

"I going to help you relax," Amy told her. "It really does help."

Ali 'yipped' as Amy stuck two fingers into her wet pussy and quickly withdrew them. She transferred the moisture to the shaft of my cock, as close to the head as she could get it. She did this three more times before placing her lips around Ali's clit and began torturing it with her tongue.

I felt Ali take a deep breath before she lowered herself, immediately forcing the head of my cock past her sphincter and pausing.

"Son of a bitch!" Ali exclaimed. "When they say 'go big or go home' I doubt that they had this beautiful cock violating my ass in mind." She slowly began lowering herself, panting out words along the way, "I - want - to - take - this - cock - home - with - me. Bob is fired."

Amy was just as elated as Ali when she announced that my cock was fully inside of her friend's ass. I let Ali enjoy multiple orgasms while riding my cock in her ass before finally lifting her off for a brief recovery period.

"Amy," I said, "I want you to suck my cock while Ali recovers."