Before They Were Stars - Amy and Ali

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ali interrupted, "We're not sure if we want our first film experience to be essentially a porno scene. That's something that could come back to bite us in the butt, career-wise. As Anita said, the morals in the United States aren't as liberal as they are in Europe."

I nodded in understanding and said, "Listen, you two barely know me, so give the advice that I am going to offer you whatever consideration that you feel it merits."

"We would love to get your opinion on what we should do," Ali said. Amy nodded in agreement, so I went back to my chair and sat down.

"There is no real benefit for you to be in this movie," I explained. "You will be required to sign a release giving full rights to your performances to the producer, you would have no lines, no credit and it is very likely that whatever footage that you are captured in will be left on the cutting room floor. That is of course except for the snips that the editor will keep for his own use, which if he is like most Italian film editors, will be sold to the highest bidder."

Amy and Ali sat silently considering what I had told them. They whispered between themselves for a few minutes before Amy addressed me, "We had pretty much decided not to be in the scene, but your points make our decision firm and final. Thank you, Steve, for your honesty."

Ali nodded and said, "You know, most guys would have done the opposite and tried to talk us into doing the scene just so they could watch us. If I hadn't been paying close attention to how you look at us, I would be concerned that you don't find us attractive or something."

I laughed and said, "That question has been asked and answered. Are you ready to be escorted back to the guest house?"

Both shook their heads, but it was Amy who pointed to the TV and asked, "Have you seen this video?"

"I don't know which video it is, so I can't say," I responded. "I haven't seen many of Anita or Lasse's films though, so I doubt it."

"It's not very good," Ali said. "That's what initially influenced our decision not to be in the scene tomorrow."

"I doubt that you two are the target audience," I said. "Would either of you like some more cognac?

"Are you going to try to ply us with cognac in order to have your way with us?" Amy teased.

Now I laughed and said, "I have no intention of trying to ply you two lovely ladies..."

"Maybe you should," said Ali as she picked up the remotes to turn off the tape player and TV.

I turned to face them so that I could look directly into their eyes. I didn't want any misunderstanding of what I was about to tell them. "Ladies, you don't want to go down roads when you have no idea where they'll lead you."

"What road would you lead us down?" Amy asked in a challenging tone.

I rose and brought the bottle of cognac over to them on the bed. They each held their glass out for me to pour the liquid into them. I then returned to my chair and set the bottle on the table.

"I am not in a relationship for a very good reason," I told them. "I expect a woman to be an angel on my arm and a whore in my bedroom and most women cannot accept my demands or acquiesce to my desires. I don't tolerate anything but total and immediate compliance from a partner and you two don't strike me as someone who would do whatever they were told without hesitation or question."

"So you're into BDSM, domination and stuff like that?" Ali asked.

I shook my head, "No, I am not into domination and submission. I am into having my own way sexually. I expect my partners to do what I say when I say it."

Amy glanced at Ali. She said, "Steve, we get paid for basically doing what we are told when we are told to do it..."

"The things that you are told to do as a model are not sexual," I said, "plus they are things that you are typically familiar with and you know what to expect. I'm talking about things that you have likely never experienced or even heard of."

"Try us," Ami said.

I saw stubbornness in their expressions, but also softness and yearning. I asked, "If I told you to get on your knees right here and suck my cock, would you do it?"

"Yes," said Ali.

"Yes," said Amy.

"If I told you to put two of your own fingers into your asshole, would you do it?"

Without hesitation from either, "Yes."

"If I fucked you in your ass and then told you to clean my cock with your mouth, would you do it?"

Slight hesitation from both, "Yes."

"If I told Amy to rim my ass while I was fucking Ali, would you do it?"

"Definitely yes," said Amy

"What would Ali think of that?" I asked.

"I would ask 'When is my turn'?" Ali said.

I was beginning to believe that these two might actually be serious. Both had become extremely attentive to my words. They had moved closer together on the bed, but it appeared to be an effort for them to increase the growing intimacy rather than from any fear or apprehension. Ali had the hem of her dress clutched in one fist while her other hand was slowly caressing Amy's leg. Amy kept licking her lips and playing with her hair.

"You will never tell me 'no'," I said. "Do you understand?"

Both nodded their agreement.

"You will willingly and immediately do whatever I instruct you to do, with whoever I tell you to do it with. Agreed?"

The first signs of doubt exploded on their faces, as I knew it would.

I rose and walked into the bathroom. Before closing the door I said, "You are not whores. I will walk you back to the guest house in a few minutes."

There was no way that I would ever share these two beauties with anyone else, but they didn't know that, and if they were to be the type of sexual partners that I favored, it wouldn't matter to them if I did. A real whore would let me freely and openly pimp her out at any time. Knowing that I could was the turn on for me, not actually doing it.

I exited the bathroom to find Amy standing right outside the door blocking my path. Ali remained seated on the bed, clutching a pillow to her upper body with both arms.

"You know that we could agree to everything right now and change our minds later," Amy said in a defiant tone.

"I would know very quickly just how sincere you were," I explained.

"How?" Amy challenged.

I smiled down at her beautifully stubborn face and said, "I would test you."

"Test us in what way?" Ali asked.

I shook my head and said, "There is no point in me explaining things further. Come on, and I'll walk you back..."

"I'll do it," Ali cried. "Anything you ask with anyone you say."

Amy turned and stared in amazement at her friend. "Are you sure?" she said as she rejoined Ali on the bed.

Ali nodded and said, "You think that we can trust Steve, and I trust you, so yes, I am sure."

I remained just outside the bathroom as the two friends shared a silent conversation with their eyes. When they turned back to look at me, they both had a resolved expression on their faces.

"Ali," I said, "I want you to get Amy naked for me."

Amy immediately scooted over and stood beside the bed, awaiting Ali's obedient response to my instructions. Ali followed her but remained seated on the edge of the bed as she began to unbutton Amy's dress. When all the buttons were free, Ali pulled the straps on each shoulder down Amy's arms and watched the dress slide down to form a fabric puddle on the floor.

Amy's smoldering eyes were locked onto Ali's as I silently watched. Ali had to stand in front of Amy to reach around to release the clasp on her bra. As the bra slid down Amy's arms and finally fell to join the dress on the floor, a smile formed on both of their faces. Ali placed her hands on the waistband of Amy's white cotton panties and began to slowly lower them down her thighs. She knelt as the panties reached Amy's knees. Amy placed a hand on one of Ali's shoulders for balance as she raised her left foot so that her panties could be removed from around that ankle, followed by her right foot.

The two friends seemed to forget that I was present, so I reminded them, "Amy, I want you to get Ali naked for me."

Amy wasted no time in getting Ali's clothes to join her own in a second pile on the floor. They both turned to face me in all their natural beauty.

"I would like you both to tidy up after yourselves," I instructed, indicating the clothing on the floor. "There are spare hangers in the armoire."

They silently complied, hanging their dresses and folding their panties and bras before setting these beside the TV on the dresser.

I opened the door to the bathroom and said, "Ali, go take a seat in the bathtub."

Ali walked quickly past me, into the bathroom and then took a seat in the large claw foot tub.

"Move to the center of the tub." I directed, and then addressed Amy, "Go stand in the tub, straddling Ali."

Amy also complied immediately. Her feet were on either side of Ali's hips, with the two facing each other by the time I entered the bathroom. I examined their positions and didn't see any need for adjustments.

"Amy, give Ali a golden shower," I calmly instructed.

Amy's eyes momentarily widened in shock, but then a slight grin appeared on her face as she tried to command her body to relieve itself. She squatted slightly to be in a more familiar position for urination and smiled as she felt the first stream beginning to flow down onto her friend's body.

"Move under it, Ali," I instructed. "You can't take a shower without getting your hair and face wet."

"This is so fucking hot!" said Amy as she pissed on her friend.

Neither of them had used the bathroom since dinner, and they had each had quite a bit to drink since then. This allowed Amy to spend more than a full minute emptying her bladder onto Ali. Ali's hair wasn't completely soaked in urine, but her face and most of her body were.

As Amy finished and stood erect again in the tub, I said. "Your turn."

My instructions were understood and complied with as Amy stood back and offered a hand to assist Ali with standing in the tub. Amy then sat between Ali's legs and awaited her shower. I didn't need to provide any further direction as Ali almost immediately began urinating over Amy's head, allowing the piss to flow through her hair and down over her body.

"I can't believe how much this is turning me on," cried Ali. "I don't know if I like giving or receiving better."

As rivulets trickled down her face, Amy stuck out her tongue to taste the urine flowing over her lips. Ali's release didn't last as long as Amy's had, but the amount discharged seemed larger.

"Stand up Amy," I said, and Ali assisted her friend to stand in front of her in the tub.

"Both of you, get into the shower," I instructed.

As they stepped from the tub, light yellow puddles formed onto the tile floor under each of their feet. Smaller puddles were left by their footprints between the tub and the shower. They left the glass door to the expansive shower open as they both entered and turned back to me for direction.

I said nothing to them as I used a towel to wipe up the urine footprints from the floor and then rinsed out the tub. They stood silently in the shower as I left the bathroom and went into the bedroom without explanation. When I returned, I was as naked as them.

"Rinse yourselves," I said before closing the glass door of the shower.

They seemed confused that I had not joined them in the shower, but had remained outside, simply observing them. When Amy saw me take my limp cock into my hand and begin to stroke it, she whispered something into Ali's ear and quickly turned on the shower and began to adjust the water temperature.

"While I expect you to do what I tell you to," I said as first Amy and then Ali moved under the waterfall shower head and let the fresh, clean water begin flowing over their hair, "I also expect you to take your own initiative. Think like whores and do what comes naturally to whores."

I didn't know if Amy was bolder than Ali, more experienced sexually, or simply the more assertive of the two, but she certainly was the first to take the initiative in the shower when she wrapped her hand into Ali's wet hair and pulled her face to hers for a deep and passionate kiss while her other hand moved between Ali's legs and forced them apart.

Ali immediately dropped one of her hands to part Amy's legs and begin her own exploration. As I watched my two new whores ravaging each other in the shower, my erection was reaching its full potential.

Amy broke the kiss and both of them focused their attention on finger-fucking the other as they watched me masturbating just a few feet away. Ali was the first to groan, and then cry out as her orgasm made her weak in the knees. Amy helped support Ali as she herself edged quickly towards her own climax at the hand of her friend.

Amy slid to the floor of the shower as her body convulsed for several seconds after Ali had removed her hand. Ali slid down beside her and they hugged each other under the water.

"God, I needed that," said Amy.

"Probably almost as much as I did," agreed Ali.

They both turned to me just as I ejaculated into a glass that I had brought into the bathroom with me. They stared as they watched my cum first shooting into the glass, and then slowly running down the side to pool on the bottom. I then carried the glass with me as I joined them in the shower.

After stepping into the shower and closing the door, I carefully set the glass onto the ledge in the shower and held a hand out to assist each of them with rising from the floor. Amy's eyes traveled to where the glass sat, safe from the spray of water while Ali's eyes fell to my softening erection and remained there.

"I like this," Ali said, reaching out to take my cock in her hand. "It's got to be at least ten inches long and it isn't even hard!"

"Ali has always been fixated on a guy's size," Amy said with mock exasperation.

"If it doesn't cause me to gag when I'm sucking it, there is no way that it will satisfy me anywhere else," Ali stated flatly.

"You said that you never gag," Amy countered, but her attention too had shifted to my cock.

"Just because I can suppress my gag reflex doesn't mean that I don't have one," Ali said.

I laughed at the two of them bantering back and forth and then reached over and picked up the glass from the ledge. "What do you think I should do with this?" I asked them.

"You could tell us to drink it," Ali said. "I would do it."

"Me too," agreed Amy.

I tipped the glass and they watched as the spunk ran back out of the glass into the palm of my other hand. Once the glass was as empty as I could get it, I held it under the showerhead and let it fill about a third of the way with water. I swished the water around to rinse the residual cum off the sides and then handed it to Ali.

"Help yourself," I said, "but save some for Amy if she wants any."

Amy nodded her head and looked prepared to grab the glass from Ali if she thought that she wouldn't share it with her. Ali filled her mouth with the diluted cum water, which took about half of the glass' contents before handing it to Amy. Ali was swallowing as Amy emptied the remaining liquid into her mouth and quickly drank it down. She handed me back the glass and smacked her lips.

"Even watered down, you taste good," Amy said, her eyes returning to the glob of cum still in the palm of my hand.

I set the empty glass back on the ledge before beginning to rub my two palms together. "Step back out of the water," I told them.

Both moved back until their backsides were pressed against the tile wall, safely out of the falling water. I reached up with the cum covered palms of my hands and gently spread the sticky substance over both breasts on each girl. Their nipples tickled my palms as I lightly finished up on each breast, and then stepped back to let them figure out what to do next.

Ali made a move indicating that she was preparing to lower her mouth to Amy's breasts, but that action was prevented when Amy moved in to rub her breasts against Ali's, further spreading my cum around their chests. Ali giggled and brought her hands around to cup Amy's ass cheeks and started a slow sensuous 'dance of the whores' in the shower.

Amy turned them so that Ali's backside was under the water. She lowered her head to begin cleaning Ali's chest with her tongue at the same time that she used the flowing water to lubricate Ali's rosebud to allow penetration by one of her fingers.

"Oh fuck!" Ali cried as she felt her ass being assaulted at the same time that her breasts were being devoured by Amy's mouth. Moans were being emitted from Amy between the sucking and slurping sounds of her mouth as she feasted on Ali's beautiful, pert breasts.

"Let me," begged Ali after almost five minutes of constant attention from Amy. "It's my turn."

Amy reluctantly removed her finger from Ali's ass and her mouth from her breasts. Ali spun them around so that their positions were reversed and began kissing Amy along her jawline, slowly working her way down to return the pleasure that she had just experienced.

"Does Steve's cum taste better on me?" Amy panted. "It sure tasted better on you."

Ali moaned her agreement but didn't remover her mouth away from Amy's breasts to answer more coherently. She acted like a person starved for nourishment as she tried to savor every taste of my cum on Amy's body as quickly as possible, finishing up with a torturous teasing of Amy's nipples as she sucked and nibbled to ensure that not a speck of me remained on her friend. They both turned to face me and their heat was palpable.

Our bodies formed a circle just beyond the reach of the shower water. I showed them the bottle of body wash in my hand and said, "We'll employ a little teamwork to get us out of here before all the hot water is used up. I will wash Amy, Amy will wash Ali, and Ali will wash me. Hold out your hands."

I poured a generous amount of body wash into each of their hands before filling my own hand. I felt Ali's hands beginning to spread the body wash on the top of my head at the same instant that I reached for Amy's hair. Ali made much quicker work of my shorter hair than Amy or I could do with our charges. She had moved down to my shoulders long before I had a good lather built up on Amy's head. Amy faced the same challenges with Ali's longer hair.

"We don't have time for playful exploration right now," I advised them. "Let's just get ourselves washed and out of here."

"I have some time," Ali teased as she was already working her way down my stomach with the soapy body wash. "You guys are way behind me, so I can linger for a while right here," she said as she slowly began cleaning my cock and balls.

"Get him nice and clean," Amy said, "so he's ready for me to suck him off when we get out."

"No way," countered Ali. "I'm cleaning him, so I get to suck him off first."

"Based upon that logic," I laughed, "since I'm cleaning Amy, I must get to fuck her first."

"No fair!" cried Ali, and we all laughed.

"Haven't you two ever shared a guy before?" I asked.

"Only Bob," said Ali.

"Bob doesn't count," stated Amy over the moan that Ali emitted as her pussy was being thoroughly cleaned by her friend.

"Who's Bob and why wouldn't he count?" I asked, proceeding to wash Amy's pussy just as thoroughly.

"Because Bob isn't a guy," Amy moaned. "B-O-B stands for 'battery operated boyfriend'."

I laughed and said, "Okay, let's come together and rinse off."

We all moved under the showerhead and turned as needed to get all the soap out of our hair and off our bodies. My hair rinsed fastest so I was done before either of the girls. I left them to finish rinsing as I stepped out onto the bathmat and grabbed a towel off the heated rack. I had just draped it over my shoulders when I heard the water being turned off, so I took two more towels off the rack and handed them to Amy and Ali.