Before We became Our Modern Family

Story Info
Freaky flashback: Jason & Melissa have pre-baby fun.
888 words
4.5
2.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpsenft
rpsenft
7 Followers

We're going back in time with this story. It takes place while Melissa was pregnant with the twins. And both characters are consenting adults age 18+.

Some baby items they recently ordered from Amazon arrived that day and Jason went to the porch to grab them. Melissa offered to carry some of the bags and added that she knows how to grab a package. She kissed Jason and clutched his crotch as she said it.

Jason giggled and agreed. "You sure do, babe. And you're a great package handler who works hard." Melissa took Jason's hand and used it to stroke her growing belly. "This is a solid example of it. Of course, you played a part too." She smiled and winked at Jason. "Hey, I work in construction management. I know a thing or two about making stuff and using tools," he replied. They both laughed and Jason went to build some of the furniture.

While Jason worked on the furniture, Melissa did some light housework and started opening the packages with nursery stuff in them. Two packages had stuffed animals and plenty of onesies in them. Another one, as she happily discovered, held the music player she really hoped to get. As she opened the packages and started putting away items, the shirt she was wearing started feeling weird on her so she took it off. The tank top she now had on was staying on her fine...for now.

Melissa's bump is larger than it usually would be at this point because she is having twins. So tops have been riding up early and more often, which lead to her wearing less clothing when at home. Melissa has been going topless (and sometimes fully nude) around the house more often, and Jason loves it. Seeing more of his amazing and beautiful wife, especially as her body changes? Jason was all in! (It's also doing good things for their sex life!)

Melissa was becoming more comfortable with it too; this is her first pregnancy and it's been an adjustment to experience all the physical and emotional changes. But she wasn't surprised about having twins because there are multiple pairs in her family going back at least 4 generations. (And no skipping as far back as they know.)

Later in the day, they settled down on the couch to watch a movie. It was part of the Fast and the Furious franchise. After watching 30 or so minutes of the movie, Melissa reached towards the popcorn bowl. But she didn't grab a handful of popped kernels. Instead, she reached in to Jason's pants and grabbed a handful of cock and nuts. She just smiled and started to play with them. He glanced at Melissa and they both quickly became shirt-free. This quickly turned into both of them playing with the other's free hanging body parts. As Melissa gave Jason a hand job, he held and gently played with Melissa's breasts. Jason even got to lick up some drops of milk coming from her boobs!

After doing this for several minutes, they shed the rest of their clothes and went to another part of their L-shaped sofa set. Jason was on the bottom and Melissa was on top to accommodate her growing belly and tits. While Melissa continued to give Jason a hand job, he started to play with her pussy. Jason had no problem getting two fingers in and moving them around.

"Oooohhhhh," Melissa moaned while enjoying the play time. "Is this the best pussy you ever had? My pregnant pussy is the best?" Jason responded by saying "Ohhhh yyyeeeahhh, I'm fucking loving your preggo pussy! I can almost taste it." Jason was hinting that he wants to do some 69. "Oh? You want to put it in your mouth? I sure want to shift this stick towards my mouth. And you know I can get you off in a fast and furious way," she responded, excited about getting more wild with Jason that night.

They adjusted their positions a little so the fun could continue. Jason furiously licked and played with his wife's pussy. This made her shout "Aaaaahhhh!" because she was enjoying it so much. Jason did it some more, upping the ante, until Melissa squirted out of her breasts and pussy. Jason made a bunch of grunts and other sounds as the excitement surrounding his crotch built up. Melissa thought that she shot something from two different areas shortly after Jason's dick blew its top from pleasure.

Melissa turned around and asked Jason if that really happened. "Yes babe, you squirted from both your tits and pussy. That was awesome!" Jason answered happily. "We can clean up the mess later," he added.

Melissa curled up next to Jason. Jason wrapped one arm protectively around her and they cuddled together on the couch. They were touching skin to skin and were lost in a world where it was just the two of them. As their family will double in size soon, Melissa and Jason are making the most of the remaining time they have as just the two of them. The two of them kissed goodnight and Jason kissed her bump. Jason gently put his other arm across Melissa's midsection, between her breasts and bump. With that, they blissfully drifted off to sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED.

rpsenft
rpsenft
7 Followers