Before We Were Together Ch. 12

Story Info
My wife gets home from rehab.
1.1k words
4.06
9.5k
14

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha smiled sheepishly as she walked out the main door of the large, brick rehab facility. She looked slightly heavier but healthy and her face had regained its natural glow. She walked quickly to the car as I stood by the drivers door and we embraced.

"Hi my love," I said as I held her tight. I hadn't seen her in a week and I'd only been allowed to visit twice while she kicked her addiction to heroin at the local in-patient detox facility.

I had talked to her the day after I saw Charles shoot her up and she had confessed everything. She was scared and knew she needed help. He had shot her up the night they had met and he'd been supplying her every time they were together. What I had thought was recovery from her breakup had actually been the drugs and when I confronted her she broke down crying. Two days later she entered rehab and an anonymous tip to the local police from a Walmart burner phone got Charles arrested for dealing. He was a scumbag and I needed to do whatever I could to get him out of our lives. Unfortunately he ratted on his supplier for less time but he was caught with drugs a week after posting bail during a routine traffic stop and his plea was rescinded. I was hopeful that he was out of our lives for good but I kept close tabs on him through an acquaintance who worked as a guard where he was being held.

"I missed you so much Baby," my wife sighed as tears welled up in the corners of her eyes. "I'm so, so sorry. I feel like such a shitty person. I hurt you and I will do anything to make it up to you."

"You owe me nothing Baby. We're even now," I kissed her tenderly and smiled. "Where do you want to eat?"

"How can we be even?" Samantha asked with her brow furrowed.

"We both had our fuck up and we both came back. That which does not kill you makes you stronger. We are good as long as we are open, honest and in love."

"Promise?"

"I do. I love you Sam."

"I love you too Jeremy, more than ever." We kissed again and I opened her door. We headed to the restaurant district in the city for lunch at her favorite DC restaurant.

At lunch Samantha regaled me with stories of the cast of characters that were in rehab with her. It seemed like an eclectic group and she was one of three married housewives with a heroin addiction.

"What about a BBC addiction?" I teased with a playful smile and her face lit up.

"Actually my roommate Becky was into black guys. A fat blonde, go figure. She was a total whore," my wife laughed. "Worse than me, but she had a great tongue, especially for a straight girl."

"You fucked your roommate?"

"I didn't fuck her. I didn't have my strapon," she laughed. "But we fooled around a lot. There wasn't much to do at night."

The first week of rehab Samantha had been in detox after which she moved into the room with Becky, who was three weeks into a two month court ordered stay.

Becky had a meth and a heroin problem and had been arrested for possession with intent. She was, according to Samantha, a wild child but with a good heart and they became fast friends as they shared stories of their addictions. Becky had never been married and had only fucked black men since high school. She called herself a gold star snowbunny because she'd never taken white dick. My wife told her about tumultuous relationship with Charles and then about her long term relationship with Marcus and Svetlana. Becky agreed that Samantha was much better off with Marcus but she understood the draw of the thug life.

"A week after we met we were both feeling horny. The center has a strict no sex policy but they don't do bed checks late at night so Becky climbed into my bed and told me if I did her she'd do me. She'd never gone down on a woman before. The idea had always disgusted her but we were locked up and she needed to cum," Samantha laughed.

"How was she?"

"She was a natural," she laughed. "She stuck her fingers in once I was wet, just like I love and I came hard. Then I returned the favor and made her squirt all over my face. She didn't taste as sweet as Svetlana but I do like eating pussy so it was good. Pretty much every night we'd do that until she got caught with contraband and sent back to the detox facility."

"What contraband?"

"Stupid bitch had her boyfriend sneak her H."

"Yikes, you didn't touch it did you?"

"Hell no! I am done with that shit."

"What about your addiction to black cock?" I teased.

"I could use a fix," Samantha grinned.

"Real or latex?"

"Sorry babe, I need the real thing but only if you are there with me." My wife smiled and I placed my hand on top of hers. I felt especially close to her and somewhat paternal in my desire to protect her.

"Let's check out SLS or Tinder," I joked.

"Not yet Babe, for now I just want you and your sexy little dick. Is that okay?"

"It's perfect."

We arrived home and walked to the door, hand in hand. My heart was racing and my dick began to swell as we entered our bedroom. It had been several months since I'd had sex with my wife and I felt ravenous as I stripped her bare.

"I need you inside me," Samantha panted as we fell to the bed. I rolled on top of her and my cock slid effortlessly into her wet pussy. Our lips mashed together and our pelvises collided repeatedly as we worked ourselves into a lather. Samantha gazed up at me with love and adoration in her golden eyes. Our bodies moved in unison and we were joined together as one. She rolled on top and ground her ass on my pelvis until I felt my climax start to build.

Her pace quickened and she smiled down at me. "Cum for me Baby," she moaned softly. It felt great to reclaim my wife and I held her hips tight as we climaxed together. My orgasm seemed to go on and on and I grunted like a wild boar as I emptied my balls inside her.

Samantha collapsed beside me and we cuddled together as we recovered from the ferocity of our respective orgasms. "I love you Sam," I sighed.

"I love you too. Thank you for always being there for me."