Before We Were Together Ch. 13

Story Info
My wife helps my sexuality change.
2.1k words
4.36
13.2k
19

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe was a soft spoken man. He was a tall, light skinned black man with a lanky yet fit build and a bald head. Samantha had met him at the fitness center pool and they had talked each day while she trained for her first triathlon. She had replaced her heroin addiction with exercise and she was in the best shape of her life.

Samantha was physically and emotionally attracted to Joe early on and she knew he was into her but she had taken things slowly. She was gun shy about getting into a new relationship and things had been going well between us since she'd gotten out of rehab.

"I think I'm ready," she told me as we laid in bed. It had been six months since she got out of rehab and our lives had returned to a normal routine. We had, for the most part, avoided kink. She hadn't locked me in chastity nor had we role-played any group scenarios. We still used toys and dabbled a little in bondage and power exchanges to satisfy our thirst for the atypical. We still talked about getting back into the lifestyle when the time was right but we'd been in no hurry to rush or force it. It was that kind of haste and a thirst for extreme kink that had led her to James and we had both learned from that mistake.

James had ended up murdering a fellow inmate in prison and was likely in prison for life which was good. He was a bad person and I was glad he was hopefully out of our lives for ever. He had reached out to Samantha from prison in the first few months after her stint in rehab but she had ignored his calls and he'd eventually given up.

"With Joe?" I asked. He'd been to our house for dinner a few times and he knew we'd once been active in the lifestyle. He had noticed Samantha's Queen of Spades tattoo at the pool and once they became friends she'd told him what it meant. He'd been intrigued and they talked about her experiences. He was unfamiliar with the lifestyle but he liked her and she him.

"He's very nice and we have a strong mutual attraction. We've flirted but nothing more but I think we are ready to take things to the next level. If you are okay with that?"

"That's fine, if you are ready. I would like to be there." In the six months since Samantha's time in rehab we had found a new dynamic that worked well for us. She had relinquished control and I'd assumed it. I'd always been naturally dominant and she was mostly submissive. We'd gotten wrapped up in the cuckold experience but a Stag/Vixen dynamic felt more natural after all that we'd been through.

"I am and honestly, I want you there. I can't imagine playing without you now."

"Tell me about Joe, what is he like?" My conversations with him had been superficial and I wanted to make sure he was really a good guy.

We talked for over an hour before making our way upstairs. We were both pretty worked up over the possibility of a new experience with someone who seemed genuine and we made slow, passionate love for almost an hour.

"Have him come over this weekend. I'll smoke a brisket, we can have a few drinks and see what happens. No pressure, no expectations, but endless possibilities," I said as we basked in the afterglow. Samantha had recently resumed drinking wine but she had kept it in check and we both monitored it closely to make sure it didn't get out of hand.

Joe arrived Saturday at 6pm and we ate dinner shortly thereafter. Samantha had told him to bring his swim suit in case we wanted to enjoy the hot tub since it was a cool, crisp fall day and after we ate we sat on the deck drinking and talking.

Joe had lived an interesting life. He'd been born on an Air force base in Germany. His father was an African American airman and his mother was a native of Germany, which explained his striking hazel eyes and mostly European features. He'd moved around a lot as a kid and had graduated from high school in Colorado before attending the Air Force Academy. He'd spent 25 years in the Air Force, retiring at 46 and was working at the Pentagon for a government contractor.

We talked shop and Samantha flirted with both of us. It was a surprisingly welcome change from our last lifestyle experience and sometime after 9pm she suggested that we go for a soak.

"Where should I change?" Joe asked as he rose to his feet. At 6'3" I wasn't used to looking up at people but he was several inches taller than me and I had no choice.

"We don't need to wear anything," my wife giggled. Her tolerance for alcohol had clearly gone down and I could tell she had a bit of a buzz when she lifted her dress over her head, dropped her bra to the floor and walked down to the patio in a skimpy black thong.

Joe looked at me and shrugged as he unbuttoned his blue oxford shirt and unfastened his jeans. He sat down for a moment to slide his cowboy boots off, bringing him a few inches closer to my height and then walked out to join my wife as she settled into the hot water and turned on the jets.

I stripped down to my boxer briefs and joined Joe on the patio as my wife looked us both up both up and down. He was five years my junior but we were both in great shape for our ages. He was trimmer with less body fat and more of a runners build where as I was broader and more muscular after years weight lifting.

"How did I get so lucky," Samantha purred as she slid to the middle seat and asked us to take off our underwear and join her.

"What about the neighbors?" Joe asked as he looked at the houses flanking ours. Like many houses in the suburbs of DC we were on a small ½ acre lot but we were lucky in that behind us was thick woods and a pond.

"Charles and Nicole are away for the week in Europe and John doesn't care. He lives alone and he's seen me and Jeremy soak nude plenty of times."

Joe pushed his boxers down and hung the on the towel hooks a few feet away. I discretely glanced at his dick and smiled. Samantha had clearly done her research at the fitness center pool because he looked to be very well hung.

I felt mildly self conscious beside him as I followed his lead and got naked. I was not easily intimidated but he was not only taller than I, he was also as big flaccid as I would be when fully erect. But I buried those insecurities and slipped into the water flanking my wife to her right.

"I missed this," Samantha sighed softly. Her legs were spread wide and Joe was already playing with her overheated pussy.

I leaned in and kissed her gently as I began to play with her floating breasts. She was about 10 pounds heavier than she'd been before rehab but it was all muscle and her breasts had normalized at a full C cup, which looked great on her small frame. She grabbed my hard dick with one hand and Joe's with the other. He and I took turns kissing her, making her the center of attention, which I knew she loved.

Her breathing labored and she clenched her teeth to keep quiet as she came on his digits. She kissed me hard and squeezed my dick tight until her climax ebbed.

"I want both of you boys to sit on the edge," my wife said in a soft, sexy tone. She patted the side of the spa and turned to face us as we followed her request. His leg brushed against mine as my wife moved between his thighs and began to suck his big dick. I watched her with wide happy eyes as I realized at that moment that we'd made it back from the depths of darkness to our happy place.

My hand stroked my hardness while my wife slurped on his big black dick. He had a nice cock with a bulbous head and a uniformly thick shaft. Her head bobbed slowly and I could tell she was thoroughly enjoying herself. It had been months since she'd had a strange cock and I could see that she'd missed it.

Joe's eyes closed and his head leaned back. I knew all too well the power of my wife's talented lips and I grinned proudly. His hand moved to my thigh and he gently caressed it while Samantha worked on his cock. His touch was surprisingly not unwelcome and my mind began to race.

His hand crept higher while I watched my wife blow him. When he reached my dick I stopped stroking and he took over. It felt oddly natural and it was nice to have someone other than Samantha or me touching it. That hadn't happened with any of her lovers before and I didn't realize how good would feel.

Samantha noticed what was happening and let Joe's big black cock slip from her lips. "Ooh, I like it," she grinned before taking him back into her talented mouth. Her eyes moved from him to me and up and down our bodies as she sucked and stroked him for several more minutes. She and I had only discussed the idea of guy on guy contact once when James had told her he would fuck me like a bitch. I had let her know that I had no interest in that and it had thankfully never come up again.

Joe continued to stroke my cock, taking care not to make me climax and my mind began to reel. I couldn't believe that a man was stroking my cock. It was something I'd never thought about but it felt good and I reached down and began to caress his inner thigh while my wife sucked his big black cock.

Several long minutes later Samantha suggested that we move inside and we both agreed.

Samantha kissed me and hugged me as we entered our bedroom. Her tongue plunged into my mouth and her hands squeezed my ass. Joe moved closer and we all embraced as their lips met. His hands moved over both Samantha's body and mine and I did the same. We moved to the bed and Samantha pulled Joe on top of her.

He guided his big cock into her frothy hole and moaned as he plunged, balls deep inside of her. She wrapped her arms around his torso and kissed him hard as I knelt beside her and rubbed his back. It felt oddly natural touching them both and when Samantha took my dick into her mouth I sighed contently. We'd never had an actual threesome where everyone was equally involved and I liked it.

Joe began to thrust his hips and Samantha wrapped her legs around his trim waist. Her lips slid over my cock and she panted and groaned with every thrust of his.

I felt a wave of emotion and my love for her felt boundless. Joe lowered his face to hers and they kissed with my dick inches from their lips. My eyes widened and I watched as he turned his head and took my cock into his mouth. It felt surreal and I was unsure how to react.

Samantha sucked my balls. Joe's head bobbed on my cock and his hips thrust hard and fast, plunging his cock into her soupy depths. My mind was blown and I continued to rub his smooth back. That continued for several minutes before Joe rolled off her and I took his place.

She felt sloppy, loose and wet as I fucked her at a dizzying pace. Joe moved to the head of the bed and knelt before me. His cock was covered in Samantha's juices and my mouth opened as he eased closer. I'd never sucked dick. I'd never wanted to but when he slid between my lips my whole world changed. It felt weirdly natural and we continued to all pleasure each other long into the night until we were all spent and sated.