Before We Were Together Ch. 14

Story Info
I deal with my conflicting emotions after my first cock.
921 words
4.37
9k
12
0

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke in the darkness with Samantha's firm, round ass was pressed against me. I could hear Joe sleeping beside her and a pit formed in my stomach. I felt anxious, guilty and ashamed about what I'd done the night before and I struggled to come to grips with it. I had grown up thinking that gay sex was wrong and despite my open mind about many sexual kinks and atypical behavior I had never wanted nor considered crossing that line. I felt queasy and I quietly climbed out of bed to go to the bathroom and get some water. I could still taste and smell their combined juices on my lips and face and I couldn't get the memory of tasting his cock out of my head. It seemed so wrong but at the time it felt right and as a result I was conflicted. The feeling of his smooth hard cock on my lips had been undeniably erotic . It had aroused troubled me. I feared that Samantha might think less of me, as if I was somehow not a man for doing it but I knew that wouldn't happen. She herself was bisexual but the stigma of deviating from social norms was hard to shake and I was wrestling with my conscience.

Pale moonlight streamed through the bedroom windows and the full Harvest moon outside provided ample light to see everything in the room. Samantha's body was pressed against his and her arm was draped over him as they slept soundly. The faint smell of sex hovered in the air and the wheels in my head began to spin as I slipped under the covers and spooned up behind my beautiful wife. The warmth of her body and the memory of what we'd done made my dick stir and I breathed in the smell of her hair as I kissed her. My love for her was unwavering and deep. My desire to see her happy and share her with Joe or others was intense and I'd never felt more content in my marriage as I drifted back to sleep.

Samantha stirred long after the sun rose and she purred softly as she realized where she was and who she was with. Her once monogamous self had long disappeared and it was clear she preferred a polyamorous lifestyle. I did too.

"Good morning boys," Samantha said with a stretch and a yawn. Her hands moved down under the covers and she giggled when she found both Joe and I ready to go.

I reached for her pussy and found his hand already there. Her legs were spread wide, providing ample room for us both and I slipped my fingers into her pussy while Joe rubbed her clit. She was already soaking wet and her hips moved subtly beneath us. Her breathing deepened and her ability to stroke our dicks rhythmically suffered.

"Oh fuck," my wife whispered. She inhaled sharply and shuddered as she momentarily let go of our cocks and clutched at her breasts. Her body writhed and her breath caught in her chest as she came hard on our digits.

"You boys are good, have you worked together before," Samantha sighed as she recovered from the ferocity of her orgasm. She re-gripped our cocks and began to squeeze and stroke them as she presumably planned her next move.

I watched her stir and she threw back the covers to reveal the objects of her desire. Samantha purred and moved her leg over me, straddling my waist. She reached down and guided me into her frothy hole as she coaxed Joe to stand over me with his big black cock at her waiting mouth.

She took him into her talented mouth and slurped noisily as she bounced her firm ass on my cock. Her cheeks slapped together and saliva dripped from her chin onto my face and chest. We continued like that for several minutes before Samantha had us switch positions and she sucked her juices from my dick whilst she rode Joe hard letting his length pound her cervix until she came.

Joe and I focused on my wife's pleasure and neither of us touched the other man's cock but doing so was always in the back of my mind. Joe surprisingly came first and I plunged into my wife's messy cunt and added my seed to his to finish off an amazing morning. He had plans and left soon after but we promised to get together again soon.

Samantha kissed him deeply and hugged him tight before he left. I could tell by the look in her eyes that she was smitten but I felt confident that our bond was solid.

"Did you have fun?" she asked after he left and I nodded.

"I did, it was great. I like him."

"I could tell," Samantha replied with a smile. "Is there something you want to tell me?"

"No, not really."

"Did you enjoy that part?" She asked, her pretty eyes boring into me like a polygraph.

"It was...different, but yeah, I kinda did. I have no plans to do it again but in the heat of the moment it was actually pretty hot."

"You're hooked just like I was after I went down on Svetlana, I can tell. And I loved that you did it. It made me so wet. I hope you do do it again. I never imagined that was something you would do or that I would want you to but I loved it."