Before We Were Together Ch. 15

Story Info
My wife and I retire to the beach.
1.8k words
4.47
10.9k
9

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha and I sat on the porch of our new home in North Carolina. A gentle sea breeze blew in from the water and the relaxing crash of the waves created the perfect soundtrack for the latest chapter of our lives. It had been nearly seven years since we had started in the lifestyle and we'd found a healthy balance for our polyamorous dalliances. Samantha had rarely played alone after her experience with Charles but occasionally she'd feel the urge to get nasty. I supported her indulgences and she was always open and forthcoming with details which helped sate my often latent cuckold urges. We had leaned more to the stag/vixen side of the lifestyle most of the time but occasionally we'd indulge in some raunchy cuckold play. Samantha had developed an uncanny ability to separate her emotions from sex over the years. She had learned to compartmentalize and had not fallen in love with a bull since exiting rehab five years earlier. That was not to say she didn't develop feelings for them but she never let them get too deep. I still loved hearing about her naughty trysts with well endowed black men and she loved getting fucked by big black cock.

We'd had a brief and fulfilling triangular relationship with Joe and it had opened my eyes to my somewhat fluid sexuality. I'd experienced far more than I'd ever imagined during the three months we were all together and while he was the first man I'd taken in my mouth and later in my ass, he was not the only. There had been two others spread over the years and while I considered myself mostly straight because I had no desire for a romantic attachment or intimacy with a man, I was not against the occasional same sex romp if the mood was right. But it had always been in the context of a threesome with my wife and a black man. She joked each time afterwards that with the right guy I was as much a bbc whore as she was and she was probably right.

We'd hooked up with Damian while at Hedonism. It was during our relationship with Joe, but we were not exclusive, and it was our first time in Jamaica since we'd met Marcus and Svetlana. He was experienced in the lifestyle and at his home in Atlanta he had several married white women he kept happy. He was also what he deemed heteroflexible. Samantha and Damian had begun flirting on the beach and after a few drinks and some raunchy conversation we headed back to our room. Damian was similar to Marcus in temperament and control and he had taken charge of us both once we were alone.

He ordered us to strip and made Samantha lick his asshole while I had slobbered on his cock. Once he'd had enough of that he made me lay on the bed with my wife over me in the 69 position. He fucked my wife to several screaming orgasms then he told us to switch. He rolled a condom onto his big, healthy cock and shoved it roughly into my asshole while my wife sucked my dick. He finished with both of us kneeling before him while he busted his nut all over our faces.

After we split with Joe, Samantha and I went through a period of exploration together. We went to bars in the city and she'd pick up guys to fuck while I watched and sometimes joined in. One night, when we were in the Carolinas on vacation, we drove to a glory hole and I recorded video of my wife sucking and even fucking several strangers through the hole in the adult bookstore booth wall. Most were black but she didn't discriminate and she swallowed several loads of cum before the night was over. Surprisingly the biggest cock of the night was white and she sucked and fucked him as enthusiastically as she did the black men but she told me later she preferred average black cock to big white cock. I couldn't understand why, but she knew what she liked.

After a few years of aimlessly picking up black men in bars Samantha and I met up with a group of like minded swingers through a website and began going to parties together. It was safer and cleaner than bars and glory holes and we met some great people. My wife developed a few friend with benefits relationships who she knew were well hung and good in bed. She'd call or text them when she wanted to scratch her itch and it was probably the most fulfilling time we had in the lifestyle. I would mostly watch and she would let loose with guys she knew and liked. I still loved that my wife was my favorite porn star and she loved to be the center of attention.

Ahmed was her steady FWB for more than a year. They were great friends and the sexual chemistry between them was intense. Samantha was a slave for his big Somalian cock when they were together and she would worship him like a God. He made her climax harder than any man ever had and she would let him use her like a whore until he was spent. He was very straight and did not like to share but he too loved an audience and every time they fucked I was there, often with a video camera.

Samantha had others on standby during that time and she'd call them when Ahmad wasn't available. He traveled a lot for work and they were not exclusive. He had others he fucked too. Eventually, he moved to the west coast for work and Samantha found another regular to take his place.

Ty was a strong young buck who liked to tag team my wife. He was 28, in great shape and he had stamina for days. Sometimes he and I fucked my wife and other times he brought a few friends while I watched and recorded the action with my go-pro. Samantha loved getting fucked by more than one cock and especially when Ty brought his friend Dominique.

Dominique was from the Dominican Republic and he had the biggest dick I'd ever seen. It was over 11 inches and as thick as a whiffle ball bat. Over time Dominique replaced Ty as Samantha's steady.

Dominique was married to an attractive but heavy blonde named Marie and we would often spend entire weekends together at our house. Marie was freaky and she was the only woman other than my wife that I had sex in the time with since we'd entered the lifestyle.

Marie and I had some similar kinks that Dominique and Samantha did not share so they were content to let us indulge together while they fucked like rabbits in the next room.

The weekend before we closed on our house in North Carolina Dominique and Marie joined us for send-off dinner. It had become a regular thing for us to double date on weekends we'd all grown quite close.

I could hear my wife screaming from the bedroom while I knelt on the floor of our oversized shower stall. The water was off and Marie stood naked before me. Her big DD breasts sagged under their own weight and her cubby belly protruded above her neatly trimmed but still hairy pussy. She was a very sexy BBW with curves in all the right places and confidence for days. Her attitude was the sexiest thing about her and I found her more attractive than most supermodels because of it.

"Do you want it?" she sneered as she looked down at me with a mix of amusement and mock disgust in her eyes. We had fucked countless times and we were good together. She knew my foibles and she shared many of them but she sometimes pretended not to like them or me. It got her off humiliating and degrading me and I loved it. She joked that throwing me a pity fuck made her wet and her fingers toyed with her hard nipples as my cock pointed skyward.

"I need it," I croaked excitedly. She had only pissed on me a few times before but I enjoyed it immensely. It was such a dirty and depaved act and we both enjoyed giving and receiving golden showers. I watched eagerly as her hands moved down her fat, sexy body to her fragrant sex. A shiver ran down my spine. Her dark pubic hair was matted with a mix of her husband's dried cum and my wife's saliva and she smelled strongly of sex.

"Open wide pig," Marie smirked. She spread her labia and I obediently opened my mouth. The acrid smell of urine assaulted my nostrils as the hot yellow stream splattered onto my face. It cascaded down my body and as its intensity lessened I buried my face in her pussy and licked her until she came.

My dick was still rock hard when I finished and I rose to my feet. I could hear Samantha cumming in our bedroom as I sank my cock into Marie from behind. Her warm, wet cunt embraced my cock and I grabbed her full hips and moaned long and low. She reminded me of Samantha at her heaviest and I pounded her hard and fast until she creamed on my decidedly average dick.

I felt my balls tighten and I pulled out moments before I came. Marie quickly knelt at my feet and I jerked off onto her face and tits while she fingered her pussy. As my cock deflated she smiled up at me and I unleashed a yellow stream onto her, washing away my cum as she made herself climax again.

Marie and I showered together, washing each other with a soapy lufa as our spouses fucked hard on the bed Samantha and I shared nightly until he emptied his big balls inside her. He was a heavy cummer and she liked the way he filled her womb with his thick creamy seed. She'd told me many times over the years that she wished she had started fucking other men sooner because she would love to have a bi-racial child.

Our date nights with Dominique and Marie were some my favorite times and we gave them an open invitation to them to come visit us on the beach whenever they want.

We didn't know what the future held but we were happy we were together and glad to recharge our batteries as we entered into early retirement together at our house on the beach.

THE END

Thank you for reading. This will likely be my last submission as the vitriol and abusive comments here and in my email box have made sharing atypical stories that do not conform to some people's views not fun anymore. For those who have enjoyed my work feel free to leave supportive comments. For those who have not, you have taken the joy out of writing for me and that it sad. Goodbye.