All Comments on 'Before We Were Together Ch. 15'

by HerLittlePiggy

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Locksley7Locksley7about 3 years ago

Oh, I am so sorry to see you go. I have enjoyed immensely your stories. I hope you might actually reconsider.

francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

the interracial stories and the stories of exchange between couples, can be erotic and sensual, especially in the love and the respect of the participants.

But in your stories there is none of that.

You describe a slutty wife who loses her brain for a big black cock, and a husband whom you keep putting down and humiliating lower on a shit.

Who can respect and be excited by characters and situations as you write them.

Your quality as a writer is not questioned, only the subject you have chosen is very controversial. And you knew before you started.

I don't judge your lifestyle, but don't think it concerns a majority of the population.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

oh, you got vitriolic notes about your abnormal lifestyle wich you seem to like to push on others, and it bothers you?

GROW A SPINE, worm!

You can't go around placing filth online and not expect some rebound from the same kind of people you attract. Seriously, get real.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago

Your stories are erotic to only a select few. Most people, including us pervs, are disgusted by the depravity of these two and the ridiculous plot.

You think rehab is a joke? That she would be there for a week and be perfectly fine?

You want to see what a heroine addiction will do, watch “Trainspotting” or even “Breaking Bad.” The scene where they were forced to kick their addiction was horrific as was the squalor and how their addiction destroyed their lives.

You think all it takes is a week off and you’re clean? You’re a fucking moron.

Then there’s STD’s. you have unprotected sex, you’re exposing yourself to whatever someone else has, hell, she would have had a raging yeast infection from that much cock. And you think middle aged women are going to be busy fucking every weekend? Who has time for that? At some point, you just want to curl up with a good book and a coffee, or just watch tv and eat some popcorn.

You know, stuff regular people do.

Instead, you concoct this bizarre world where a fat woman is doing heroin and is still fat! Where STDs and pregnancies and basic physiological functions don’t exist. Where feelings of self worth and closeness are irrelevant to your marriage. Where you can treat your spouse like a piece of shit and it’s not considered abuse. Where you can do everything in your power to debase and degrade what marriage means and turn it into a doormat.

Maybe your stories turn you on; but you can’t even handle hurtful comments from strangers, so what man would accept abuse from the woman he loves?

Next time you write a story, you need to figure out what is and isn’t acceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

While this series was well written, it just doesn't do anything for me, sorry! I would like you to try again with a different subject.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Do Not Let The Bullies Win

Do not quit writing. It only allows the small minded and inferior males win. They are weak and can only feel good by being a dick about what they as knuckle drags think. Such small minder and tiny dick bullies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

you loser wimp fucker and YOUR parents maybe proud feel when they seen YOU like wimp cuck sucker loser wimp.. your every story like a shit pathetic minded. Don't have dick means cut that one gift to YOUR kids.

JoeCool14JoeCool14about 3 years ago

I'm sorry to hear that you're done writing. I don't think this series was up to the standards of your previous work, but I have very much enjoyed a lot of that work and not everything hits the highest marks. A Weekend Of Servitude in particular is probably my favorite story on Literotica. You've done excellent work, and between the quality and the quantity of each (both of which the trolls could not hope to match), you should be proud of that work.

Best of luck to you going forward.

lv2travel2lv2travel2almost 3 years ago

I enjoyed this story for the most part and enjoyed your writings and am sorry to hear you are going to stop writing due to the negative comments of a few. As an intelligent adult you knew when you wrote your first story you would receive criticism from people who wouldn't be able to write a complete sentence. If you enjoy writing please do not allow idiots prevent you from doing what you enjoy. Regarding this story, I found the segway between chapters somewhat confusing as if something had happened that you failed to share. Re: the characters, because I'm a hopeless romantic, I would have enjoyed reading Samantha spend more time telling husband she cared and loved him. I thought he would have been emotionally destroyed listening to the humiliating comments she said and acted out for Marcus. Reading, I was hoping hubby would leave her. With the conclusion, I really do not believe Samantha really loves her husband as much as he loves her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your writing is important to you, and important to those who share your desires. I don't know your age or background, but you can't please everyone. Don't quit because of those who berate you. They don't have to read your offerings. You need to let disparaging comments reflect upon the lack of compassion those people have. THEY get off by making you feel bad. Your payback is by making them feel worse...WRITE ON...they will simply move on. OR, they can waste their time reading things they don't like....In either case YOU WIN!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please disregard the ignorant people who can't accept that others have different views on what turns them on. This is a great story about the ins and outs of bringing others into your sex life. It covers the opportunities that one may encounter during life's travels. A person who thinks himself to be straight is presented with a cock during a round of passion and he sucks it. His wife is presented with a hot pussy and she sucks it. SO WHAT? I think this is a hot story and the past should be revisited and encounters with Black Men should be explained more intensely. Don't let those simple headed bastards stop you from expressing your stories as you see fit. I think they are really good so please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What those cretins and a lot of people forget that this is only a story. Whether based on real life or a figment of the imagination it is only a story. I think with the exception of a few items it was a realistic story.If the SOBs can't get past them the they should move the f on. Keep writing - you have a talent of readability and content something many writers of erotic stories don't have. Hey some will be not as good but that's life just as others said "you can't please everyone" "Carborundum Illigitime" Don't let the bastards wear you down!

HotForLitHotForLitover 2 years ago

Such a shame people who don't like tend to talk instead of moving on...

Loved your story, I wish I would some day a woman who will fit my bill, and I am quite close to you, as far as I could read.

Shame you're moving on, yet completely understandable.

All the best

DeilDeilover 1 year ago

Thanks to the author! There are stupid people who confuse fictional stories with reality. And they don't even know the reality. My wife and I have experimented a lot with sex, including bisexual games. We have been together for 30 years.

Bikesandfires2018Bikesandfires2018over 1 year ago

Ohhhdearlawd.... This last chapter is the best yet.... I'd love to meet a Marie of my own. Fuck the haters!!!

Taio9Taio9about 1 year ago

Those who can -do - and in your case - well!

Those who can’t - criticize those who can -

Sorry there are assholes in our space !

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You have a great writing stye! Your dialogs are realistic as well as the scenarios and kinks. You capture and express the feelings involved superbly.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I loved it all so much thanks

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great series !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHerLittlePiggy@HerLittlePiggy
Question for the ladies: size does matter right? 5 I mean it's not a guarantee of good sex but it certainly helps increase the odds.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES