Beg for It

Story Info
Without Permission.
2.4k words
3.83
6.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Enjoy...

As I pull into the driveway, I see your car is there. You beat me to the house. It was a long day and I've been thinking about you all day long. Our last conversation about obedience has had my cock swelling throughout the day. I'm certain there are several pre-cum stains in my boxer-briefs. How is it just talking with you gets me so turned on?

I press the button for the garage and it doesn't open. I try again. Nothing. I exit my truck and think "Great. Now the garage door isn't working. Wait, how did You get in then?" Little did I know, you disabled the garage door opener to ensure I'd use the front door. I open the door, walk in, and I'm immediately hit with the aroma of a vanilla scented candle. Then I see a chair with a note on it.

"Baby, I know you had a long day. I'm waiting for you upstairs. I'm at your service."

My cock immediately springs to life, as I walk up the stairs. I yell out, "Hi sexy. I'm home." No response, which adds to the mystery. The bedroom door is closed. When I open it, I'm greeted with the best visual I can imagine. You're looking at me, laying on my bed, huge smile, and wearing the skimpy black, crotch-less, lacy lingerie I bought for you. You look amazing, and my cock strains against my pants at your sight.

"Hi, sexy. I've been waiting for you. I hope it's ok, but I've been playing with myself a bit. I've been getting my, I'm mean *your* pussy wet for you."

"Mmm", I say, as I notice your fingers massaging your, I mean *my* sweet pussy. This visual makes my dick involuntarily twitch.

"You like, baby?" "Yes", I manage to reply. "Very much so..."

You get up off of the bed, and walk towards me. You give me a hug and an incredibly passionate kiss. We hold each other tight, and you can feel the outline of my hardness press against your tummy. My hands fall to your ass and I pull you tight against me. We both moan. You break away from my lips, and kiss up my neck, towards my left ear. You softly say, "*Your* pussy is so wet. I've been making sure it was ready for you."

"Good girl." I sexily reply.

You reach down from behind my back to the front to find my throbbing dick. You rub it through the material of my pants, as you whisper, "I'm here to serve you." This makes my cock pulsate. You start to unbutton my shirt, slowly and seductively. You start to kiss your way down my neck, down my chest, until you are kneeling in front of me. You lean back and continue to massage my overly swollen cock. It is aching and you know it needs release. You find the zipper, and seductively pull it down. Reaching inside you find my cock straining to get out. You massage it some more, and I can't help but say "Ahh, yesss..."

With your free hand, you undo my belt, unbutton my slacks, and tug at them, as they fall to the ground. You reach down and untie my left shoe, and pull it off of me. Then the right one. Placing them aside, you motion for me to step out of my pants. After carefully laying them on the bench next us, you crawl on all fours back to me. Staring in my eyes with such desire, so seductively. When you reach my legs, you break our stare, to kiss up my left leg. As you reach my crotch, your mouth hungrily finds my throbbing shaft, and you deeply inhale, taking in my sex smell. Then you exhale slowly, sending your hot breath through the fabric of my boxer-briefs, hitting my throbbing flesh.

"Mmmm... You feel so good baby."

I feel your mouth on my shaft, and with your hands, you gently grope my full balls. You look amazing, as I look down and see you solely focused on the mission of my pleasure. You lean back, and with your thumbs on each side of my underwear, you tug, slowly. A little further, and you can see the head of my cock peek out. It's so swollen. So hard. There's a small drop of clear pre-cum sitting on the tip. You can't take your eyes off of it as you continue to slowly pull my shorts down. As you slowly unveil every inch of my cock, you clearly see how hard it is. Veins are full. It is just standing there, bouncing as it throbs in time with my racing heart. You lick your lips seductively, as you pull my boxer-briefs to the floor.

You reach up, after I step out of them, to find my dick. Tracing your finger up the shaft, you touch the droplet of pre-cum, and pull your finger away, making a long string of the sticky, clear, sweet liquid.

"I need to service you. I need to taste you," you say. "May I?"

I'm in no condition to resist, as you slowly wrap your fingers tightly around my throbbing shaft and gently stroke up and down.

"Yes you may", I somehow manage to say.

"Do you like that? Do you like me stroking your hard cock?"

"Oh... yes... I've been hard for you all day."

You smile and lean in and slowly lick from the base all the way up the underside of my shaft. I look down and see you kneeling before me. Legs spread, nipples straining against the lacy material, your tongue touching my throbbing cock, and your eyes staring up to meet mine. I close my eyes, lean my head back, and exhale deeply as I feel your lips purse around my pulsating cock head. You immediately take as much of me as you can into your mouth, sucking on it as if was providing you needed nourishment. Mmm.. your hot mouth and slick tongue feel so good.

You pull away, and ask, "you like that? I like to serve you."

"You want more?", I ask. A 'yesss' escapes your lips.

"Are you worthy to receive more of my cock?"

"yes, please...", you say as you note a turn in the tone of my voice. More commanding. More authoritative. You sense you're no longer in control. You are to serve at my command.

"Ok, you can have one more taste.", I state, with a smile of reassurance.

You hungrily devour my throbbing cock. But only the first half. "Take it all", I command. With my hand, I reach for the back of your head, grab a handful of your beautiful hair, and force my cock all the way in your mouth. You gag a bit but enjoy having all of me in your mouth. That's better. I then forcefully bob your head up and down on my stiff dick. "That's better, yes, fuck my dick with your mouth."

"You want my cum?" I hear you murmur incoherently.

"what?" I pull your mouth off of me, and you say "Yes please" in between panting breaths.

"You want to taste it?" I reach down and twist your left nipple hard, making *my* pussy pulsate and somehow get even wetter... you moan loudly, but hear me ask: "do you?!"

Passing the point of no return, I say, "Yesss.. good girl. Suck...my...cock!" With a grunt, I sharply inhale and the first rope of thick cum splashes into your mouth. You hold still and enjoy feeling my shaft spasming in your hand. My body convulses as another spurt shoots out. I pull my quivering cock out of your mouth, and you watch as one last spurt of hot, thick cum shoots from the tip of my dick and falls to the carpeted floor. I take a step back and watch as you wantonly swallow every last drop. I start to come back to earth. I came so hard!!!

My orgasm was incredibly good, and you did a good job a cleaning up. "Good 'service', baby", I say with a satisfied smile, breathlessly. You didn't let go of my cock and you slowly stroke me, being careful to not touch my now sensitive head. You notice some cum has made its way to the tip and you lean in to gently finish cleaning me up. Your tongue slowly and softly licks the tip of my well-serviced dick and I jump as its really sensitive.

But, I then see your free hand feverishly rubbing your, I mean *my* pussy. I watch for a minute. Fingers rubbing noisily. A look of pure lust on your face as you frantically rub your throbbing clit. You take your hand off of my softening dick and begin to massage your beautiful tits through the black lace. The view is incredible, yet I interrupt your moment and ask "did I say you could do that?!" pointing towards your gash. "I know you've been wet for so long, but I never said you could touch yourself." You look up at me sheepishly.

"You're here to serve me, remember?" You stop and a look of frustration crosses your face. "Please... I need it bad."

"No.", I say with a devilish grin. "Get on the bed. Lay down; NOW!" You nervously comply. So turned on, you hope relief of your own will be soon. "Spread your legs." You comply.

"Wider. I want to see *my* pussy." It is all puffy, wet, and your clit is poking out... needing attention.

I get in between your legs and slowly kiss my way up your inner thighs to your leaking pussy. "Does my naughty girl need some attention?" You feel my tongue trace around your swollen lips. Then you feel my tongue dart in between your lips. You are so wet and there is so much for me to lap up. You hear me moan as I'm enjoying tasting *my* sweet pussy. I turn my attention to your throbbing little nub, and you arch your back as the tip of my tongue circles around it.

I pull away to ask, "Does this feel good, baby? Is this going to make you cum?"

"yes", mutters from your lips. Your beautiful face is the picture of pure lust. You're so turned on it's not going to take much to send you over the edge. I continue to attack your clit, sucking on it, licking it. I then slip two fingers inside of you, and as you let out a satisfying sigh, your hips buck up and down to fuck my fingers, while my mouth devours your swollen clit. I can hear your breathing/panting increase. Bringing you closer and closer, I hear your breath quicken. "Yes, Yes." you pant.

I completely stop licking, but leave my fingers inside you.

I then command "Do NOT cum!" You whimper in defiance.

"But I need to. I'm so close."

"Don't cum, until your told; until I've given you permission. This is *my* pussy. I will tell you when you can orgasm. Understand?"

My fingers are busily working on your G-spot, kneading that rough spot just inside your pulsating hole. Your pussy is literally flowing juices. With glazed eyes, you look at me, and say "please let me cum. I need to..."

I reach up with my free hand and knead your left tit. I roll your nipple hard between my fingers and the lacy fabric. You moan at the new sensations, then bite down on your lower lip, and I feel your twat clamp down on my fingers.

"Don't you dare cum... I'll stop right now and go downstairs if you cum without permission. Are you going to be a good girl?"

You nod a meager 'yes'. Laying on the bed, legs spread wide, I've never seen you so turned on. Your pussy is literally flowing. I place my tongue at your crotch and run it noisily across your clit. Your hips jump up to meet me, pressing your clit against my mouth.

I pull away again and ask, "You need it don't you? Beg me to allow you to cum... Beg for it."

And with that I lean back down and eat you more. My tongue targets your clit. My soft tongue works round and round as your hips thrust up against my mouth. I place my left hand against your pelvis attempting to hold you in place. I purse my lips and you feel me suck your clit into my mouth. I alternate a bit as your little nub slips in and out of my mouth. Slurping sounds fill the bedroom. Then I maintain suction and the tip of my tongue dances on the very tip of your clit. You're moaning loudly as I continue to focus on your sweet wetness. I remove my fingers and lick all the way between your lips. My tongue darts in your wet honey hole. Your, I mean, *my* pussy is so swollen and wet. Your lips are spread open like a flower. I continue to drag my tongue up and down across your lips and your throbbing clit. Each stroke with my tongue is bringing you closer and closer. I stop to methodically circle your aching clit and insert my fingers again. They slide in so easily into your wetness.

As my tongue dances on your clit, my fingers start ramming you in and out faster and faster and I hear you say "Pleassssseeeeee", as your body begins to convulse. I can feel your pussy clamp down on my fingers, squeezing out juices on to my fingers and face.

"Ahhhhhhh", as I feel you achieve relief. Your entire pelvis area convulses rapidly. Your body shutters as wave after wave crashes over you. Guttural noises escape your mouth. I've never seen you cum so hard. Eyes tightly shut. Head thrown back, as your entire body erupts and pure electricity rips through your body. It's as though you're having a seizure! Uncontrollable bliss!

My cock throbs back to attention watching you writhe with pleasure. It is so fucking hot watching you uncontrollably orgasm. I love making you cum, but you were supposed to be serving me. You came without permission.

After you come back to earth, and stop whimpering, I tenderly and lovingly crawl up beside you. I kiss your lips passionately, then move to your right ear and say, softly, but firmly, "Hi. You were a very bad girl for cumming without permission. You were supposed to beg for it. You're going to have to pay."

What do you suggest you do to Right your Wrong??