All Comments on 'Behavioral Rehab Pt. 01'

by Firmhandluke1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
HarryKing1066HarryKing10664 months ago

A great foundation for future works - I enjoyed it immensely; arrogance and attitude pacified by a paddle.

enslaver0644enslaver06444 months ago

good start, great story. you might add a little more humiliation. Maybe shaving and deliberate arousal for public display. possibly more than just two people seeing them naked.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

First page was soooo boring. Did not get much better.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This was great. I hope this continues and you continue your other series.

Firmhandluke1Firmhandluke14 months agoAuthor

Harry: Thanks for your feedback; this is hopefully just a springboard for future works in this series; hope you will come back and check them out.

Enslaver: Thanks very much for the suggestions. There will for sure be more humiliation in future installments.

Anon1: The beginning was intended to set up a quasi-realistic world where these kinds of sentences would be handed out and preview the kinds of people who would be subject to them them; it could be your neighbor, your doctor, or a celebrity, for example. Sorry to hear it didn't work for you; I wish I knew what types of stories are your favorites so I could get a better sense of why it didn't appeal to you (and perhaps others).

Anon2: Thank you! I do want to continue this; and this is a good reminder that I have another series that could be completed as well!

BlueZenBlueZen4 months ago

Well done! An enjoyable read. :)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I enjoyed this story very much. I look forward to any of Cassidy's future misdeeds as well as the inevitable violations of other women in the community!

redrum10redrum103 months ago

a good read. Really liked the way you took your time in setting the scene & building the story. Look forward to reading more. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

goo

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good start to a story that has certainly got great potential. I would have expected more expression of her embarrassment at being told to strip when a male councilor was in the room watching but otherwise nice writting and I don't agree with one comment about the first part - not boreing at all for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFirmhandluke1@Firmhandluke1
Dipping my toe into the writing space. I love responding to emails and discussing comments and suggestions.