All Comments on 'Behind Closed Doors'

by XtinaSmith2017

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
EmirusEmirusalmost 6 years ago

The “Dickgirl + Femboy - Mother + Son” had me thinking that this story was going to develop differently than it did. Transsexual meets Predator was in my mind with subplot. But when I realised it was just a simple story I enjoyed it. Never going to win any awards but it’s ok.

I didn’t think it was rape. You explained what he was like growing up and explained why he had turned out as he had. How she was and reason for her actions. Stories like this aren’t, in my opinion, rape. Rape is much more violent.

With stories like this what I feel is missing is the explanation of how she came to be his mother? Happens in a lot of stories. Was she actually his father who had taken hormones? Was she a transsexual who had impregnated a woman, he was the result, but the woman was no longer in the picture? Was she actually not a blood relative? That he was the result of another couples relationship and they had given him up for adoption? Then the mention of her sisters.

All in all I thought it had the makings of a longer and better story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I liked it

to y friend emirus... u are overthinking too much. first this writer is one of the best writer that i have ever seen in this section. a lot of other people are agree with me u can see the rates of the stories...

i think that this one has another part... and the part number two is gonna be more better in my opinion... i like roughness and dominant in stories

and thank you Xtina... and im still waiting for part two of Athenna... cause that one has a very good writing and twist in characters

keep up the good work

JoannePareJoanneParealmost 6 years ago
Wonderful

Dear Christina,

A wonderful story and I do hope that you will follow-up with another chapter of their relationship.

Joanne

XO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amszing

Truly amazing story please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good Dickgirl Story, terrible incest story

The mother's actions made no sense to me. She didn't act motherly in any way shape or form. She just acted like just another dominant dickgirl from one of your other stories, except she says "son" or "mommy" over and over ... just in case the reader forgot these characters were mother and son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great!

I love this, great job! Although I fully understand the problem that some of the other commenters had with the mother not being very 'motherly', I really liked how she had that dominant selfish attitude, find myself always searching for a story with that angle and they are quite hard to find, so well done and please make this a series :)

suranaesuranaealmost 6 years ago
Broken mother

The mother ruined the story. That coin flip to not giving a damn to what your child wants was sudden & odd.

It's an incest story so they where going to bang but there could have been a better tact than I'm gonna make you a girl that I & other trans MILFs can bang.

I also would be horrified to be told that my mother has jerk off fantasies about me.

Saqwana1Saqwana1almost 6 years ago
odd

I think I have read this story before on another site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The description are great.

As a writer your have always been good but I would argue you are one of the best now.

The mother came off as a ass. But that also speaks as your talent as a writer that you could get that sort of reaction outta the readers. I personally wouldn't read a chapter 2 but you set the scenes well and it wasn't poorly written by any means.

I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story!

Hope there is a chapter two soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Size comparison is hot

crewdawgcrewdawgalmost 6 years ago
Damn fucking hot!

This so fucking HOT! Sure hope you continue this story line!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
awesome

hot af keep writing.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Part

We need part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great

Chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
more more

please give me more

RorurkaRorurkaabout 4 years ago
Chapter 2 please

Please make a chapter 2

ihatesadendingihatesadendingalmost 4 years ago
Greatly fun read

Amazing futadom story!

I really want to read a sequel where aunts join them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I found this story quite enjoyable and if you are still writing I look forward to a part two

Catman290Catman290over 2 years ago

What? No sequel‽ Noooo!

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN117089 months ago

Got a tad too cruel with the whole ''toy'' talk, wished she showed a bit more empathy towards her son. Other than that, an easy 5/5. Sex scenes were great and the seduction was amazing as well. Hopefully you'll return to writing one of these days! I sorely miss your stories. Until then! I'll keep indulging in your older work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXtinaSmith2017@XtinaSmith2017
Thank you for reading my stories!! I can't express how much I appreciate your continued support, comments and emails. It's thanks to you that I'm able to do what I love and for that, I'm eternally grateful. --- -THE AUTHOR- --- By day I am Christina Smith, humble secretar...