All Comments on 'Behind Closed Doors Ch. 03'

by erialfor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is something about the way you describe the textbook mentality that some of these men have so perfectly, and the intricacies of dealing with the mind vs. body during abuse, that was too close to home for me personally to enjoy as erotica, yet - I still had to finish the story. Well written, unnervingly, captivating. The characters were real. The way the characters are complex but the story is still a decent pace. You made it so real. It id a dark piece, but a good one. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Strangely exciting... I have to say you probably nailed it with the perp. Personally I very much like the suggestion of a close friend to a girls dad who oversteps the line. She seems to be trapped between desperately holding on to her self respect in the eyes of others and the natural curiosity of a young woman.

The guy is a bit too fast for my taste, he doesn't even see her and therefore doesn't really connect. But I still like the storyline

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will there be a chapter 4, possibly where he takes her in all three holes and/or where she becomes more willing because her resistance is worn down?

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 1 year ago

I would love for her to find out in chapter 4 that she is pregnant. Her dad throws her out, so she has no where else to go. Keith takes her in on the condition she marries him.

WSM98WSM98over 1 year ago

OH NOOOO!!!!! Dammit! That poor girl is just too naive. Hell, me too, lol. Of course it wasn't a real Plan B pill! Dang!

FlowingHoneyFlowingHoneyabout 1 year ago

this is so mf hot oh my god i want this to be me !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererialfor@erialfor
I prefer to write in detail and create a (lot of) build up. Here to see if anyone likes my stories. I hope that you enjoy reading my stories as much as I have enjoyed writing them. I'd love to hear from you! (sorry, not here for rp.)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES