Behind Closed Doors Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy planted a soft kiss on his mushroom head. The pre-cum dripped off her lips when she did.

"Please, let me go now," Lucy's shaky voice asked him, hoping he'd had enough fun for the night.

"No," Keith breathed. "Kiss it some more!"

He watched in satisfaction as Lucy tentatively puckered her lips and kissed the ridge of his bulbous head. She continued, kissing the top of his shaft, and then the underside. Keith chuckled sympathetically, seeing tiny prints of lipstick all over the length of his hard penis.

Lucy wrinkled her nose. Keith's cock smelled awful; like a mixture of dried cum, sweat and piss. She suspected he hadn't washed since the last time she had sex with him.

Keith wanted her to suck on his cock. To have her open her mouth on her own initiative. Then again, there wasn't much time. He pressed his erect cock into her lips, pressing further, forcing her to open her lips. His mouth watered upon seeing Lucy's face, all dolled up, with her lips slutty red from her lipstick, which then lowered onto the hard flesh of his penis.

Grabbing Lucy by the head he moved his hips back and forth, moving his cock in and out of her slutty mouth. He decided to speed up his thrust when he noticed she could take him into her lips without a struggle.

Keith kept moaning and grunting while he fed her his hard cock. She had always been his cute, little girl, but seeing the makeup on her face gave her that whorish look he thoroughly enjoyed. She was his little slut.

The hard dick sticking out of his open fly meant she hadn't had the patience to undress him but had eagerly dropped to her knees, wantonly sucking off his cock now. He petted her head and then decided to test her oral skills. He thrust forward, bumping into the back of her mouth. Lucy gagged when he pressed a little further and slipped the mushroom tip into her throat.

Having Lucy slobber all over his cock was great, but taking that last virgin hole her body possessed would be even better. Every time he thrust forward he nudged his cock against her throat, smiling down at her all the while.

Gloating in her attempts at swallowing the mushroom head he went in deeper, and grunted loudly while he held her head in a powerful grip.

Lucy whimpered and swallowed, but at least she had learned not to gag anymore.

Keith pressed further, merciless this time, only caring about his own pleasure. His mouth hang open, captivated by seeing his dick disappear into those sweet, red lips of the young girl. Lucy's nose got tickled by his curly pubic hair when she neared the end of his erect shaft. Keith thought he sensed his blowjob princess was ready for more, and in a single hard thrust he pushed his cock all the way into her throat.

Lucy squealed, slapping him onto his legs, and pushed her head against the vice-like grip of Keith's hands. Keith growled, almost cumming from the sensations he felt all over his cock and balls.

She had to learn one day, Keith thought, and hold his cock still, buried deep down in her throat. He had done it, he had pushed his penis in every hole where it would fit.

Lucy gagged repeatedly, knocking sense into the sex-crazed man. Keith slipped his cockhead out of her throat. He petted her hair while he saw her breathing in loudly through her nose.

"Hmm," he moaned softly, slowly moving his cock inside her mouth, bumping against the opening of her throat every time. After her breathing had calmed down, he grabbed her by her hair and thrust his cock in and out. He felt her slippery tongue struggling to let him in, accompanied by her whimpers and her moans.

Fucking her mouth made him too excited. He stepped back. Lucy leaned back onto her arms, gasping loudly. Keith undressed and then did the same to her. He laughed a little when he saw the mess the lipstick had made on her face. He threw her onto her small twin bed, which wasn't meant for fucking, but he couldn't care less.

Lucy, seeing no way out, just laid there, waiting for the inevitable. She saw Keith walk over to the bed, his cock leading the way, hard as ever. The way his erection bobbed up and down in his stride, and the swaying of his balls, scared her even more than ever before. In his walk, in his gestures, in the sound of his voice, there was a determination and firmness such as she had never seen in him. She crawled to the far end of her bed. When she felt the cold air on her naked skin, she noticed she had goosebumps all over her arms, and that her nipples were hard.

He grabbed her by her ankles, dragged her to the side of the bed, and then pushed her down onto her back. Keith moaningly approved the sight of how wet her pussy was when he removed the last item of clothing she was wearing. He leaned down, kissed her nipples, and gave them a lick.

He was horny for something else, though. He kissed his way down, over her taut belly. Lucy's breathing was fast and irregular. Keith lowered his kisses until he dug his head between her legs. He licked her slit from below to above. He stuck his tongue into her pink hole, meanwhile pressing his finger onto her delicate, little nub.

He fucked his tongue into her little hole the way he would his cock, but suddenly stopped when he heard Lucy cry out in elation. "Hhmmmm," he moaned through his nose while he licked his way up to the part where her inner labia came together. He licked tenderly there as if it was his most treasured possession.

This is not fair. He's messing with my mind. He's deliberately trying to make me horny so he can fuck me, Lucy pondered. But her pussy was in conflict with her mind. It responded to Keith's tongue the only way it could.

She slammed her legs shut, trapping Keith's head in them. She looked away, not wanting to look at it. At him. And yet, she was so very wet, and his slippery, hot tongue did things to her she couldn't have done to herself, even if she tried. And tried she had, every night. Lucy trashed and wriggled, completely amazed by the sensations she felt racing through her body.

Keith kissed her clit hard, licking his tongue all over it while he moaned lewdly. He then licked his tongue up over her body until it touched her right nipple. He vigorously sucked her nipple in his mouth. When she screamed he let go, only to vigorously suck the tit-flesh around her nipple. Her breasts were so supple, he loved it. He moaningly licked and nibbled on her areola. He then sat on top of her body and stroked the hair out of her face. His hand grabbed her by her neck, forcing her to look up at his eyes.

"Spit on my cock!" Keith growled hoarsely.

Lucy remembered how he had spat onto his hand and then had smeared it over that mushroom end of his cock, and she knew he was about to enter her, once again. She didn't bother asking him to put a condom on, it was futile anyway. She'd go to the pharmacy as soon as possible. Some swallowed the pill, she swallowed morning-after's because Keith refused to put anything over his cock.

Lucy spat onto his penis, and then spat a second time. Keith, startled at her initiative, saw the saliva dripping off his cock. Lucy felt a thrill spitting onto that cock that seemed to possess the man it belonged to. Spitting onto it gave her a feeling of payback for all the things it had done to her. Lucy spat a third, fourth and fifth time, enjoying the sound it made when it left her mouth. As if it could voice her thoughts better than any words.

Keith smeared it all over his cock, some of it dripping off onto her skin. He groped her breasts, trapping his cock between them. Keith grunted, relishing the feeling of her warm, perky breasts. He moved back and then thrust forward, hard. He repeated it once again, enticed by how slippery his penis was on her smooth skin. He groaned, doing it again, this time in fast thrusts, titty fucking her. He watched lustfully as her breasts enveloped his large cock.

He thrust forward as far as his cock would go. "Lick the tip," Keith whispered softly, but Lucy could hear the desperation behind his husky voice.

When his cock fucked its way between her tits, Lucy stuck out her tongue, letting Keith's penis bump into her tongue. It reminded Keith of how he had been abruptly stopped by her little pussy, bumping into her cervix. He thrust forward in one go, fucking her tits, thrusting hard against her tongue. He moaned approvingly. Every time the sensitive end of his penis touched her wet, little tongue, he felt like he was the luckiest man in the world.

"I'm going to fuck you now, you best hold the headboard!" He lifted her in his arms and put her hands down on the bedsheets for her. He lowered her head, simultaneously lifting her ass in the air. "That's it," he sighed, stuffing his hot cock into that equally hot tunnel of her pussy. "That's the cunt I love. We're back together, Lucy, you and I!" Keith growled in ecstasy at feeling her tightness.

One minute in, Lucy grabbed the headboard, as she felt his cock slam into her. The bed creaked, while her thin mattress bounced up and down from the heavy force.

"I love you Lucy, and you love me too!" Keith thought it was important to fill her head with his love propaganda now that she was receptive.

He slammed into her from behind, giving her such a powerful, rough pounding, Lucy did nothing but whimper and cry. Keith thought it was adorable in the way she hold the headboard, her fists showing her white knuckles. He thrust forward, slapping his balls onto her body loudly.

Lucy felt her body rock back and forth violently, obviously used for this older man's pleasure. She felt like one of those cheap Chinese dolls. Except she was a human being, warm and wet, and a convenient fuck whenever Keith saw an opportunity. As if he immediately got hard by just seeing her, his mind not allowing him to part from her without fucking her.

"Slow--Aaahh, Keith, slow down!" she cried. Keith didn't know he was hurting her by bumping against her cervix and by kneading her cheeks so hard in his hands that the skin color turned into a deep red, while he used her ass as leverage to deliver his next energetic thrust.

Keith mumbled inaudibly and just kept going. While he slammed into her, he felt his sensitive tip hit her cervix, but he felt proud of that, knowing his penis was too large to fit comfortably in her vagina.

"Your cunt is flexible enough, darling. If it can accommodate a baby, it can accommodate my cock!" With renewed energy, he went to town on her.

Time passed slowly and it felt to her like he was fucking her forever, and she feared he'd never cum. Lucy never stopped whimpering and squealing the entire time he used her body to make himself cum.

When he did, he moaned out loudly and slammed his body forward one last time, savoring the youthful tightness of her wet pussy.

"Keith, don't--"

"I don't wanna hear it!" Keith panted angrily, tired of her obsessive fear of him spilling his seed near her pussy.

He played with the tiny nub of flesh above her slit, mostly because he wanted to take her mind off what was happening inside that hole. He slowly fucked his cum-spurting dick into her while he massaged her clit just as slowly. He couldn't suppress his grunts, feeling his penis shooting ropes of hot cum into her, unprotected.

"You're being a good girl now," he whispered soothingly, stroking her long hair affectionately. She had earned his affection.

Trapped naked in his vice-like grip Lucy felt so small and insignificant. She hated how he could get away with it this easily, but the fingers on her clit and the thick girth of his cock throbbing in her spread open lips felt so good, she... she wanted to enjoy it. She wanted to forget the possible consequences of their sexual encounter.

Overwhelmed by his orgasm, Keith had finally gotten rid of his aggression and sexual frustration. His body was unmoving, except for his cock in her pussy and his fingers on her tiny nub. Keith panted, trying to get his breath back. Mad at himself, he felt his cock losing its hardness and turning semi-hard.

His cock pulsed steadily, as he suddenly felt her pussy clamping down on it, and felt her wet fluids hit his cock and drip down onto his balls. It could never feel this good with a condom on, he thought to himself.

His semi-hard cock swelled up, growing to its full size, spurred on by Lucy sucking him in. Astonished by it all, he nearly passed out when he felt another orgasm rush through his cock and balls. While it happened, his spewing cock grew in size, delivering the man the most intense orgasm of his life. At that moment he was determined to make her his wife.

"Thank you, sweetheart, you're the best," he whispered while his trembling hand took out his sensitive dick. "I've been so happy lately. I've been smiling a lot... you provide me so much joy in life." They were mere words, but the truth, nonetheless.

He blushed and felt remorse when he looked down at her shivering body and at the end result of his outburst. He saw how his cum trickled down her skinny legs, and how the thick loads of his cum had stained the carpet floor. And importantly, the mess he had made within her gaping pussyhole, and how her lips were stretched to the limit. It was as nature intended though, he soothed his conscience. It was her role as a woman to accept it.

Keith left in silence. Lucy had been quiet but he wasn't here to force a love confession from her. It will come to him when the time was right.

Walking down the stairs, he stroked his cock through his pants, still panting for air. He saw the modest bulge in his pants and smiled, thinking back to how he went up the stairs with a huge bulge.

A little nervous, Keith opened the door to the living room and saw most of the guests had gone outside to the backyard.

"Hey, old boy, where were you?" Liam asked Keith, holding two beer crates in his hands.

Not old enough to fuck your teen daughter, Keith smirked to himself.

"I unzipped my pants, took my dick out, and made a good mess," he smiled at Liam.

"You did what?" Liam laughed incredulously, putting the crates onto the floor, thinking Keith meant he had left to take a piss and had urinated all over the floor.

"It was a joke."

Liam laughed under his breath, picking up the crates. "I figured as much. You have a weird sense of humor, though."

"Then don't try to get under my skin... old boy."

"Anyway, I came in to look for you. Have you seen Lucy?"

Flashbacks of their carnal fuck raced through Keith's mind.

"I was looking for her as well," Keith replied, sighing deeply, moving his hand through his hair.

"I thought she was with you. Will you go look for her? I fear she might not like the party, I mean, I haven't seen her for like thirty minutes. You're one of the family, she won't mind."

You had me at 'Lucy', Keith thought.

"Yeah, yeah..." Keith complained. He did not believe his luck. Her own father sent him up to her room again.

Upstairs, he found her bedroom empty but then heard the shower running. "Lucy?" he asked, knocking on the bathroom door.

Lucy was about to step under the stream of hot water to clean herself from Keith's cum and sweat when she heard his voice.

"Your dad is waiting downstairs, sweetie."

Even with the door closed and locked Lucy felt Keith's presence right through it. She stepped into the shower, leaning against the glass wall of the shower cabin. She heard Keith rambling on but the shower caused her not to understand what he was saying.

A long, hot shower is what she craved. After a couple of minutes, she heard Keith leave. She sank to her knees. She squeezed her vaginal muscles hoping to squeeze out the semen Keith had left there. She peed and aimed the shower head at her vagina.

It will have to do. She dried herself off and put on the same dress and went downstairs again. The house was still filled with guests.

"Hey, there you are!" Liam greeted her, stepping into the house, with Keith following behind him. "It's getting chilly outside."

"Hey, dad," she smiled brightly, not wanting to ruin his birthday.

"Are you enjoying the party?" he whispered then, stepping close to her.

"Absolutely, dad, this is awesome. It's just that Melissa called, and because of the music and all... I went upstairs to talk to her."

Liam nodded understandingly. "I should have invited some of your friends as well."

Keith's ear perked up at hearing that name. He knew Melissa, he had met her. She wasn't as gorgeous as Lucy. but any friend of hers was a friend of his.

"No, it's okay, dad, I like it!" she forced a laugh.

Keith wanted to join in on their conversation but struggled to find the right words. When Lucy gave Keith the cold shoulder he felt left out. The girl was so complex, it drove him mad. Hadn't they just passionately made love in her room, while all the others were downstairs partying?

He reluctantly sat down on the couch, talking to a man next to him he didn't even know. His eyes and thoughts were only on Lucy. Seeing her giggling and sitting on her father's lap made him jealous. The romance had become rather one-sided.

Two hours passed, and with only three guests remaining at midnight, Keith saw a chance to scoot closer to Lucy. Without thought, he picked her up and placed her on his lap. He let one hand rest on her belly, a steady reminder of who she belonged.

Liam saw how Keith picked up his daughter and hold her onto him, but all the alcohol sedated his mind. Besides, his daughter was old enough to leave if she didn't want it. Still, a part of his brain told him it was only okay for a girl of her age to sit on his lap.

Keith rocked Lucy in his lap. When her father started dancing to the music Keith laughed hard, making fun of him. Keith didn't speak to Lucy, but let his hands speak for him. Now and then he stroked her hair or her legs, trying to let her know he loved her.

When the last guy had left at 1:am, Keith stood up and put on a romantic song. Lucy was taken to the middle of the living room by Keith's hand. She looked up in surprise at the tall man.

"Let's show your father how to dance properly," Keith smiled at her. He turned her body around and then pressed her ass gently into his groin. Lucy felt his arm hug her from behind. He kissed her and then turned her around again. He held his hands against the sides of her hips.

"You're supposed to put your hands here," he instructed her, laying her hands on his shoulders.

Lucy accidentally looked into Keith's eyes, seeing the twinkle in his eyes she had seen that same evening when he had fucked her for the first time. She looked to her side, seeing her father smile at her.

"What you do now is just move back and forth a little bit."

Lucy followed his moves, swaying back and forth with the music. After a couple of minutes, she felt the swell of his cock and in response increased the distance between them.

Keith's hand lowered onto her ass and pushed her back against his erection. Lucy screamed a little upon feeling it bump into her belly, and by how bold he was being in front of her father.

"I've never understood this dance, other than it being great for groping girls."

He was being serious, she didn't see any sign of humor on his face.

Keith lifted her dress, checking out the new panties she'd put on. He grabbed her panties-clad ass with both hands, kissing her, at the same time pressing her body firmly into him. He let go of the kiss, moaning lowly when he felt her soft belly press into his erection.

"I think your dad wants me to go home, and I don't know how he does it, but I can't sleep with a hard-on."

Lucy's cheeks flushed, her dad had heard it all and didn't even do a thing. She went weak in the knees and could barely remain standing. It was as if she had lost her innocence all over again.

"Get down on your knees and suck my cock."

"M-my dad--"