Behind Closed Doors Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your dad doesn't even know who you are. Just look at him."

Liam's half-conscious look made Lucy feel she had just been robbed of the last layer of protection standing between her and Keith.

"You've got a lot to learn, little girl," Keith groaned, "...but sucking cock isn't one of them. You're a natural-born cocksucker!"

Lucy dropped to her knees, about to perform a blowjob right in front of her father.

When her smooth hands undid the buttons on his pants, Keith intentionally flexed his cock against them. Lucy didn't stir, meanwhile used to the impatience that waited behind his fly. His cock sprang free, so hard and throbbing it scared her all over again.

"Bring your head, stick your tongue out, like that, yes... and back." Keith looked back and forth between Lucy and her father. "You like seeing your daughter suck my hard cock?" Keith smirked at Liam.

Lucy sucked her cheeks in, licking his ridge and bulbous head. Keith was proud of her being such a fast learner. Her mouth existed solely to fit his dick into.

Wanting to reinforce dominant and submissive roles, Keith pushed his hips forward, entering her throat slowly. He had already anticipated her attempt to escape his invading cock and held her head in his hands. He trembled slightly, feeling the tight throat clamping down on his cock. She moaned and whimpered which he was used to by then. She tried to swallow but Keith was relentless. He kept pushing in, inch by inch. She took it like a good girl, not coughing or trying to push his body off of her anymore.

Keith repeated his movements until he was fucking her orally, deepthroating her like a piece of meat. Sucking him off was the only thing she needed to do, and she was an expert, already this good this early.

"I love how you know how to pleasure a man with that pretty mouth of yours," Keith voiced his thoughts.

The song had ended, and the room filled with the sounds of Lucy's loud breathing through her nose and her gagging.

Keith smiled down at her form, knelt down on her knees for him. "Bring it all the way up to your mouth and suck it hard while you let it slide out of your throat, sweetie," Keith panted. When he heard the popping noise he petted her hair appreciatively."Hmm! Now suck it back into your throat and do that again."

Having watched her repeat it for a couple of minutes, Keith grabbed her roughly by her arms and pulled her up.

"Keith, please, I- I wanna go to bed, I'm too tired," she beseeched him. The mere presence of Keith alone did that to her. She felt like she was never safe around him, and all the tension of the long evening had worn her out. She wanted to go to her bed and sleep.

"Let's go upstairs," he ignored her begging, immediately forcing her to follow him. "I want your pussy now and then you can go sleep," he told her matter-of-factly.

He decided her twin bed wouldn't do, and chose her father's bed instead.

"Keith, I'm really tired," Lucy tried again, against her better judgment. The raging hard-on he had reduced her chances to none.

"Hush, sweetheart, I'll make it quick."

He told her to undress. He squeezed his dick when he saw Lucy drop her dress. When she cast her eyes down, shyly looking away, he took her bra off for her and dropped to his knees, lowering her panties.

He licked his lips. Her pussy, bald and smooth, hardened his penis and made him very horny for the shy, inexperienced girl. He parted her pussylips, moaning appreciatively through his nose when he saw her little, pink hole. He licked the length of her slit and stuck his tongue inside. Unbelievable he'd had fucked a pussy this sweet and tight. He alternated between tenderly kissing and roughly tonguing her little clitoris.

Lucy trembled on her legs, seeing the older man under her, shamelessly licking her vagina. Her fingers dug into his hair, feeling her body react instinctively to his hot tongue.

Keith losing interest, only caring about making her wet enough for his dick, stood up. He crawled onto the bed and laid down, petting his leg. "Another chance for you to show your gratitude for the necklace I gave you. Come and sit on my dick."

Lucy saw Keith laying on her father's bed. His legs were spread wide open, while his cock stood up hard. That cock that she knew more intimately than she knew Keith.

No choice but to obey, she crawled on top of the bed. When she crawled over to him she felt the tip of his penis bump into her belly. Gazing down she knew he'd squeeze it into her one way or another. She'd rather do it herself.

Catering to his every need, she grabbed his cock and impaled herself with it. She heard Keith moaning softly. Lucy couldn't suppress a groan either when she felt her pussy-lips part to let his rock-hard cock in. Slowly moving up and down she started fucking a man for the first time in her life.

Keith's hand reached up, stroking her skin over the thin gold necklace. He grunted in disbelief seeing the dazzling beauty fucking herself on his cock. She was his now. She had lowered herself onto him without whining or negotiating.

"Yes," Keith breathed, grabbing her tiny waist, "fuck me, my love." He pushed her down hard, onto his erection. Lucy gasped, feeling his entire shaft plunging into her. She bit her lip hard, accustomed to his impatient behavior in bed.

"L-let me?" she asked, giving him a small smile.

Keith couldn't refuse when he saw the questioning look in her baby-blue eyes. Her voice alone, so soft and shy, while she so lewdly rode his massive erection, made his dick throb with excitement. The words she had used satisfied him. She didn't demand but had merely made a request. He smiled kindly at her, loosening his grip on her tiny waist.

The endorphins released into her bloodstream made Lucy feel happy. She realized she was fucking Keith, constantly moving her body up and down, burying his massive erection in and out of her slit repeatedly. The length of his cock allowed her to bounce up and down, and to plunge into him every time she lowered herself.

Keith, laying under her, while his fingers rested limply onto her hips, gave her the conviction she was getting back at him for all the times he had taken her. Now it was her turn.

She tried to press him into the mattress but her weight didn't help. She did see though, how she slammed his ass into the bed whenever she came back down. She closed her eyes, not wanting to see the confident smile of Keith, and moved her delicate fingers over her hard nub. She moaned when she did. She heard Keith moan in response, but she tried to ignore him. She was using his body to make herself cum, just like he had done so many times with hers.

"Listen, sweetie, if you keep humping me like that, I'm gonna cum."

Lucy threw her hair over her shoulder, leaning her hands onto his broad chest. She deliberately dug her nails into his skin, seeing his blood trickle under her nails.

"Cum then, it's all I'm good for, anyway."

"Lucy, aah, that's-that's not true, sweetie," Keith panted.

"My only use to you is to stick your hard cock into my holes and fuck me, and make yourself cum that way," Lucy moaned, releasing her built-up frustration. "It's okay Keith, you're a man with no feelings, selfish and egocentric, so I forgive you. Now, stay hard old man, and don't you dare cum before I do." While she talked she bounced wildly on his cock.

"Hmmm," Keith moaned, overwhelmed at feeling that tiny pussy taking his large cock that well, and at her aggressive sexual behavior.

"Is this what you want, Keith? My tight, young pussy bouncing on your cock, yeah? Is that what you like to do in your spare time, fucking little girls?"

"Yesss," Keith hissed.

"Yeah?" she asked, dissatisfied.

"You know I do, baby," Keith mumbled softly, impressed by her slutty act.

"You like them dumb and young, hmm? Inexperienced, clumsy, and young and naive? You like to impress coeds with your mature, big dick? A different cunt for every day of the week?" she asked, letting herself get carried away. Maybe this was the only way to get through to him. By confronting him with his nature while he was having sex.

"No girl is safe around you," she moaned, grabbing and squeezing his balls in her hand.

Keith felt offended and annoyed by her harsh words. "I care... about you more than, than your pussy... that's why I bought you, aahhhh... that necklace." Keith panted for breath, trying to delay his orgasm, meanwhile feeling her hand squeezing his balls. Feeling her little body bounce up and down was tempting all his senses.

Lucy did not know what to answer. It was the one thing she couldn't comprehend. Why had he bought her such an expensive gift, if she was just for sex? He had sex with women all the time.

Lucy shifted her attention to the sensations in her body, not interested in Keith. She was going to cum because she wanted to, because she deserved it. And then she'd stay away from Keith as far as she could. This was their final time before she'd break up with him.

Clamping her pussy down onto her cock her breath quickened. She despised the egocentric man, but loved having him in her dad's bed the moment she came all over his cock. Keith came with her, feeling her pussy's contractions, and her juices on his cock. His cock throbbed wildly while the cum shot out of his balls.

When Lucy had recovered from her orgasm, she let his semi-erect penis slide out of her and leaned her face towards his. "Goodbye, Keith," she whispered while she kissed him. Seeing the mess she had made on his body gave her an unfamiliar sick thrill.

She locked the bathroom door, taking a hot, long shower, hoping Keith would have left by the time she would get out. She felt deeply ashamed of what she had said and done but blamed it all on Keith.

Keith caught his breath, satisfied but also tired from the booze and the hot sex. The stains of Lucy's juices, mixed with his semen, shocked him. It was too much to just leave it like that. He grabbed a shirt of Liam and wiped the juices off a little, and then threw it on the floor before the bathroom door.

He helped Liam go upstairs and laid him down on his bed and then left to go home.

When he called Liam the next day, he heard Lucy was staying over at a friend's house. Keith was disappointed Lucy hadn't answered his messages.

* * * *

Melissa had asked Lucy to sleep over and Lucy gladly accepted, finally being able to take her mind off things. But when the day ended and Melissa saw the hickeys she gasped.

"What?" Lucy asked.

"Uhm... I see you had some fun last night," she smiled, pointing her finger at Lucy's breasts.

Lucy shrugged, while her mind went back to Keith's hot breath on her breasts and his mouth sucking hard on her skin.

"I'm like, so jealous, you know? You're the first of all my friends that has sex."

Lucy laughed a little, trying to keep the conversation lightly.

"What is it like, having sex? Is it like in the movies?"

Lucy sighed, regretting she hadn't brought her pajamas with her. She slid under the covers, giving her friend a small smile. "It's more like in the porn movies," she chuckled softly.

Melissa perked up her ears when Lucy finally admitted she'd had sex with the man. She'd been so secretive about it.

"Does it hurt, the first time?"

"It hurts every time," Lucy answered brusquely.

"Oh..." Melissa stammered, sliding into bed next to Lucy.

"Can I ask you something personal about your boyfriend?"

Lucy rolled her eyes but nodded her head. She didn't want to be questioned about this later.

"Uhm, it's like, really personal," Melissa hesitated.

"Go ahead," Lucy said, curiously. Melissa was usually a girl that spoke first and thought later.

"Uhm, okay..." Melissa giggled then, "how big is his cock?"

Lucy laughed a little, taken aback by her boldness. "I should have known," she chuckled, evading the question.

"Come on, tell me," Melissa giggled, scooting closer, her knees touching Lucy's.

"I don't know, I have only seen one so far."

"But is it big? How many inches?"

"I don't know... seven or eight."

Melissa giggled, picturing Keith naked.

"Did you put it in your mouth?" she asked, smiling coyly.

Lucy blushed heavily. "That's none of your business, now, is it?" she returned a wicked smile. Melissa had always been boy-crazy and she was genuinely surprised her friend was still a virgin.

"So, is it seven or eight inches?"

"Why don't you ask him?"

Melissa pinched her.

"No, really, here, use my phone... go ahead."

Melissa took her phone and saw Lucy had opened her messaging app.

"Just type away, I'm sure he'll respond," Lucy said, sitting up, leaning against the headboard.

Melissa giggled, feeling giddy inside. It seemed like fun, so when Lucy encouraged her to do so, she typed a 'hello' to him.

>Heyy sweetie, how are you?< Keith replied, excited Lucy had sent him a message.

>I'm doing great< Melissa giggled, typing in the reply. "He thinks I'm you."

>I miss you<

>awww... I miss you too handsome<

>What do you miss most about me?< Keith replied. He clicked on her photo, feeling so happy then, knowing a beauty like her missed him.

>Your kiss<

Lucy chuckled reading Melissa's reply on the small display of her phone. She was secretly very curious about what his reply would be.

>I miss your mouth too Lucy, not just on my lips<

Lucy blushed and quickly looked another way. That wasn't something she wanted her friend to know. Thirty seconds in and Keith already started chatting about sex.

>I know :-)<

"Don't encourage him," Lucy laughed, thinking Melissa had too much fun flirting with Keith.

>I'm sorry if I have been too rough with you sweetheart. Based on our last fuck tho I think u like it when I use you for my pleasure<

"You little slut!" Melissa giggled reading his message out loud.

"That's enough," Lucy giggled a little, "tell him I'm going to bed and that I will talk to him tomorrow.

>Next weekend please stay over at my place? You can tell your dad you're at a friend's place<

Melissa responded enthusiastically, telling Lucy she could tell her dad she was at her place. "Kinda sucks right, to still live with your parents at our age? When you wanna have sex and stuff..."

Lucy replied saying that she wasn't sure about it but would let him know if she would change her mind. She muted her phone and slept peacefully that night.

Keith was overly excited at the way things were going. He was finally making progress. He was awake half the night, enthusiastically fantasizing about Lucy.

When he heard Liam tell him Lucy was staying at Melissa's place Monday as well, he suspected Lucy was doing it to avoid him. He casually asked who Melissa was and where she lived. At the end of his workday, he took a shower and then went to Lucy's friend's house. He couldn't refuse himself to at least see Lucy.

"Hey..." Melissa stammered, surprised to see Keith standing at the door. "Uhm, you're here for Lucy?"

"Hey there!" Keith flashed her his biggest smile and gave her a quick peck. "Is she upstairs?"

Melissa nodded, a little stunned by his kiss that was much closer to her lips than was expected of such a kiss.

Keith glared at her ass after he followed her up the stairs. "Are your parents not home?"

"They are divorced so I live with my mom now, she's at work, so it's nice to have Lucy around," she answered him, looking back over her shoulder, flushed at seeing her friend's much older boyfriend staring at her ass.

"I was admiring your, uh, shorts, they are kinda sexy," Keith smiled at her. Melissa was pretty, and embarrassed easily, just like Lucy.

Melissa smiled shyly. She had never received any compliments about being 'sexy' other than from her female friends. Getting a compliment from a mature, handsome man like Keith made her head spin. His energetic and impertinent character and his grin made her feel at ease around him.

"Oops," Keith smiled up at her when his hand touched her ass, "I almost fell down the stairs." Melissa snickered, shaking her head at his joke.

"Guess who's here?" she said to her friend while they both walked into her bedroom.

Lucy's hands were weak and yet she clenched them, the moment she heard Keith's voice coming up the stairs. Her face lifted up in despair; he was going to follow her anywhere she would go. After what had happened between them, she would never be able to escape his clutches.

"Hey, baby!" Keith smiled while kissing her. He sat down next to her on the bed, with a contented sigh. "I missed you!"

"Hey..." Lucy whispered, swallowing nervously when she felt Keith's presence so close to her.

Keith looked at her, but when Lucy kept staring down he chuckled a little. "You're shy, aren't you, sweetie?"

Melissa smiled, sitting down on Lucy's other side. "It's okay Lucy, I think it's really sweet of him to surprise you like this!" she giggled, thinking Lucy felt embarrassed because she was present.

Keith lifted Lucy's chin up with his hand and locked eyes with her. "You have missed me as well, haven't you?"

"Y-yeah, but, it's just, I, I wanted to spend some time with Mel and--"

Keith heard her stammering in fits and starts with amusement and seeing the innocence in her baby-blue eyes sparked his love for her. He interrupted her by kissing her mouth. When Lucy panicked and tried to speak Keith slipped his tongue into her mouth, moaning lowly through his nose.

Not only Lucy but Melissa as well was taken aback by the bold move of Keith. Melissa felt like a third wheel but laughed a little. She was happy for her friend.

"So, how are you, Mel?" Keith asked, flashing her a big smile.

"Oh... I'm fine, thank you," Melissa smiled back, surprised he showed any interest in her after just having kissed Lucy.

"Were you girls having fun this weekend?"

"Yes," Melissa nodded, "I'm sorry if... I don't want to steal her away from you or anything..."

"Nah, you aren't. You were her friend many years before I came along. However, I do miss her when I'm home all by myself. And tonight, being the second day without her, I felt miserable. I hope I'm not imposing terribly on you, dear?"

"No, of course not!" Melissa reacted indignantly. "Not at all!"

Lucy felt miserable at his pet name for her friend, but most of all about him ignoring her. She dropped her hand in Keith's lap when he possessively pulled her into him. She held her breath when she felt his erection through his pants. The thought of her friend seeing this made her feel ashamed, so she decided to keep her hand there, hoping her friend wouldn't notice.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Keith asked interested.

"Uh, no," Melissa laughed nervously.

"You don't? A cutie like you?"

Melissa laughed. There was almost something licentious about his behavior, but at the same time, that charming smile of his was irresistible. She wouldn't date a man his age but did understand why Lucy had the more time she spent around him. He struck her as a man that just enjoyed life. And was enamored with her best friend.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend?" When he saw the shocked expression on her face at his bold question he distracted himself by kissing Lucy once again.

"I've had three boyfriends, actually," Melissa answered. She'd hate for him to think she never had any boyfriends.

"So you know about sex, then?"

"Well, yeah, of course," Melissa giggled, thinking it was a pretty strange question.

"Are you a virgin?" Keith asked without any hesitation.

"No?!" Melissa blurt out, proudly admitting to the older man she wasn't, even though she was, but he didn't know that.

"I'm asking because I've been very horny today, and to be honest with you Mel, I came by for Lucy. She knows all about my sexual appetite. Don't you Lucy?"

"Do you mind...?" Keith asked Melissa then, while he unbuckled his belt and opened the fly of his pants. He stroked the long blonde hair of Lucy to one side, and smiled at both of the flushed and speechless girls that were staring at his naked erect penis. "Lower yourself on me, and give me those soft, little lips that belong to my hard cock," Keith grunted, nudging her head down.