Behind Closed Doors Ch. 04

Story Info
Keith Can't Get Enough Of His Friend's Cute Daughter.
12k words
4.57
74.7k
73

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/10/2023
Created 09/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erialfor
erialfor
277 Followers

All characters are 18 years of age or older and are based purely on fiction.

Still bent over the bed and not being used to sex yet, Lucy felt her muscles ache all over. Staring ahead, she could still see the small dent from where her head had been laying. It had been the second time she had been laid down on her twin bed by Keith, her father's friend. It was all he had asked of her; for her to bend down onto the soft bedsheets, so he could fuck her from behind. And she had done it willingly, without struggling. She felt shame in that. Keith had fucked her so many times within such a short time, she genuinely wondered if he had stopped having sex with other girls, and instead focussed all his sexual lusts on her. It was as if Keith's world revolved around her.

She wiped the cum off the floor, reminding her once again of the sex, and then took a second shower that evening. She sank through her knees, sliding down until her butt hit the tiles. Keith was long gone, but she still witnessed his presence as the hot water washed Keith's cum off her body, as well as the cum that dripped out of her vagina. She could still feel the dull pain of his cock inside her, pushed in so deeply that his heavy balls pressed against her body. The possibility of semen deep inside her, in search of an egg, scared her. She would have been impregnated by a man so old, she'd be shocked to tell her girlfriends. It was embarrassing enough that some of them thought she was dating him, thanks to her friend Melissa.

The pill she had taken would help. It would help for several days. If not, she could buy one herself. Feeling the hot spray of the shower hit her naked body, she looked down to that tiny slit between her legs, ridden of all hair. There wasn't much to see, all the more when she compared it to that big thing Keith had standing between his legs, and yet - it obsessed Keith's mind, she was sure of it. All his thought were on what she was looking at then.

She didn't want to look at it. She stood up and washed her hair with shampoo. Her body was next, especially that spot between her legs. Maybe the chemicals would prevent pregnancy. She didn't think she really was pregnant, but she'd been taught to always use protection, both by school and her dad.

She heard her phone, and glad to have some distraction she dried herself and walked over to her room. The distinctive smell of sex hit her. Opening the window, she was relieved at feeling the cool breeze over her.

Countless times Lucy re-read the text message Keith had sent her. She believed he was serious about what he wrote. He wouldn't have bought her the expensive necklace otherwise.

Men were all about sex, and there wasn't a doubt in her mind Keith was on the front line of that army. But she had known Keith all her life... he wasn't that ignorant to let women abuse him, if anything, it'd be the other way around. He wouldn't buy girls jewelry just to have his way with them. She was more to him than just sex. Lucy didn't know whether to take that as a compliment or not.

Tired of her thoughts she threw her phone onto her bed, and put her pajamas on. She turned on her music, loud this time, since her father wasn't home, anyway.

***

"Lucy?" her father asked later that night.

"Yeah?" she answered, lowering the volume of her music, not even having noticed her father had come home from the store. She leaned up, seeing her father peek his head inside her room.

"Love that song..." he smiled.

Lucy smiled back, happy that her father approved of her taste in music.

"Lucy, are you okay?" he asked.

Lucy noticed the worried tone in his voice, and as if it would erase the past and preserve her innocence, she nodded affirmatively.

"Oh okay... I was just wondering why you were doing a wash with only one panties in the washer."

Seeing the blush on her father's face she couldn't help but blush as well. She was taken aback by his question, and struggled to find the right words to answer.

"Is it that time of the month?"

Lucy felt embarrassed he would think that, but even more so because it wasn't something she would normally discuss with him.

"Are you decent?" he asked then, stepping inside her room.

"Yeah, I'm in my pajamas."

"I'm sorry," Liam sighed to his daughter, "I guess it isn't always easy without a mother... but if there's anything you want to talk to me about, I'm here, okay?" He smiled at her, trying to put her at ease.

"Thanks, daddy!" Lucy whispered, throwing herself in her father's arms when he sat down on the bed. "I love you, dad!"

Feeling his tall body hugging her, his strong hands embracing her back, his hot breath in her hair, and hearing his soothing voice talk to her... it all reminded her of her self-proclaimed boyfriend.

"You're shivering!" Liam responded with shock, immediately breaking their hug to close the window.

"I'm just nervous," Lucy spoke.

"You wanna talk about it?" he asked hopefully.

Maybe if you hadn't broken up that hug. Maybe if you would ask the right questions instead of asking if you can ask. Maybe if you'd sit down and actually take the time to listen to me, for once.

"Nah, I'm actually kinda tired... I think I will go to bed early tonight."

"I think that's an excellent idea be--" Liam stopped talking when Lucy's phone made that sound he had heard plenty of times when he was in his own bedroom. "Don't stay up all night in bed chatting to the girls, okay?"

"Take my phone with you," she practically begged her father.

Liam laughed her words off, thinking she was only kidding. "Good night, pumpkin," he whispered, kissing her on her hair. "I love you too by the way, so very much."

When her father had left, Lucy stared ahead, losing all perception of time. How did something so mundane as a hug, or the way her father had talked to her and had soothed her, immediately remind her of Keith?

She decided to check her phone before going to bed, and was greeted by a second message from Keith:

>Want me to bring you to school tomorrow morning? I would love to see you before work.<

Muting her phone she hugged her bedsheets, shutting her eyes, quickly trading in the world around her for the ones in her dreams.

* * * *

Keith not comfortable in his skin, sent her three more messages. It was the first time a woman had not replied to his messages after she'd had sex with them. They were always interested in another meeting, and very interested in his oversized penis, which he would put to good use every time he'd meet his new lover.

He felt annoyed at her silence, but the longer he mulled over it, the more it convinced him that this was the right girl for him. If he ever wanted to have kids, today would be better than tomorrow. And he'd never score a girl this cute, this young, and this very beautiful. The only one left to convince of his true worth was Lucy.

Back in the day, men hunted mammoths, his hunt was the adoring daughter of his friend. It should be easy. He would win. In a year from now, she'd be with child or have his newborn baby. He'd love it if she attached herself to him that way, for the rest of her life. To have her submit to him, her husband.

Even that idea didn't cheer him up. What good was a baby if Lucy didn't want it? The time they lived in had other predators lurking from the shadows, convincing her to finish her study and to get rid of babies. Keith bit his nails, pacing around in his living room.

She had enjoyed riding his car, and he had seen that look on her adoring face when she had entered his house. He had not only seen, but also felt her enjoyment on his cock and the good sex he provided her with it. She longed for his body. How could she not? He was richer than most and had a bigger cock than most. Isn't that what women were after?

He would have found a way to drive Lucy to school tomorrow morning if she had only let him.

Grumpily he turned off the lights and went to bed early, not knowing Lucy had just done the same.

***

Thursday was a drag on Keith. He silently wished Thor would slam down his Mjölnir, scaring off Lucy, and chase the adorable girl out of her house, and into his open arms and bed. But make-believe would not help his case, if he wanted to have her, he'd have to come up with a plan.

At work, Liam thought Keith was rather silent for the usually talkative man, not knowing Keith's mind was restless, constantly trying to think of ways of being inside his daughter again, and all the things he liked to do to her.

Feigning another sickness or leaving work early wouldn't do, he had already done that. Being the quiet, innocent girl Lucy was, she was usually at home after school, but her father Liam was as well.

At the end of the day, his brainstorming proved to be entirely futile. He was never happier to hear Liam's voice, giving him a glimmer of hope that he would have sex with Lucy again. Saturday at 8:00 pm Liam was having his birthday party he told Keith, and asked him if he wanted to come.

Liam felt slightly embarrassed asking Keith, knowing he was robbing him of his weekend day with the ladies. However, noticing the excited tone in Keith's voice, Liam laughed a little, pleased at himself that his friend was so excited about the party.

With amusement, he heard Keith's mock accusations the rest of the day, of how he complained about having to buy him a gift. They scolded each other for the remaining hours of their work day.

Liam drove him, waving goodbye at his colleagues. He had a few friends, but Keith was his best friend, and he felt lucky to have him as a colleague as well. Keith's mood change after telling him about the party shouldn't have surprised Liam as much, being the party animal that Keith was, but still, it felt good, nonetheless.

Keith was happy as well and secretly hoped the atmosphere of the party would create an opening for him and Lucy. The only thing he had to do now was to buy his friend a gift.

* * * *

"Congratulations, man!" Keith patted the shoulder of Liam, a little too hard for Liam's comfort. Keith, no stranger to his own mind, scanned the living room for another familiar face. "Where's Lucy, birthday boy? I'd like to congratulate her as well."

Liam was in good spirits and told him she'd be down in a minute. When Keith asked him if he could visit her for a minute, Liam pondered his answer. "She's probably dressing up, you know how girls get when there's a party."

"I don't think so... there are only old men here," Keith laughed. "I'll be right back."

Liam nodded, oblivious to Keith's true intentions.

Keith knocked gently on Lucy's door, glad he had the privilege of seeing her first, before the other men, and grinned knowing no one would dare to go upstairs, let alone enter Liam's teenage daughter's room.

"You can't come in, I'm not dressed!" she yelled in panic when she saw the door handle lowering.

Keith smiled to himself, realizing she thought he was her father. He opened the door and laughed under his breath. "Well, well, look at you... you always seem to be in your panties and bra, whenever I come in."

Lucy was astonished and speechless. She had just seen Keith come in a minute ago when she had looked out of her window.

"Leave now or I'll yell," she quickly recovered herself.

"No one would hear. Can't you hear the music?"

Lucy stroked her upper arm, breaking eye contact with him, and slowly walked over to her wardrobe.

Keith walked to her, yanking her by her arm. "I'm happy to see you, too" he mumbled and then kissed her lips. "I just gave your father beer for his birthday, but I added a bottle of red wine, even though I know he doesn't drink it. It's for you, Lucy. Don't listen to your father, you're old enough to drink. Besides..." Keith smiled, opening his jacket, and taking out a small, flat package he had hidden under his jacket. "This is for you as well. I can't come empty-handed to a party, now can I?"

Lucy hesitantly accepted his gift and opened it. "Chocolate?" she asked in surprise.

"Yeah, well, I can't give you anything big because they would have noticed when I came in. Unless it's something big you want that was small before."

"No, that's okay," Lucy quickly answered.

"Open my shirt," Keith whispered.

"No, Keith, I, I'm not even dressed."

"I haven't looked at you, sweetheart. I'm currently drowning in those captivating, ocean blue eyes of yours."

Keith took off his jacket and Lucy saw the outline of an object under his shirt. She hesitated, but thrilled at him buying her gifts, she undid the buttons on his shirt. She may be in her underwear, but he had done more than just look at her, anyway, Lucy thought.

She slowly pulled out the small branch. "Thank you," she whispered softly, marveling at the pink rose.

"You're welcome, sweetie. You want me to leave you alone now?"

"Uhm, yeah..." she whispered shyly.

"Button up my shirt and I'll go." He looked down at her hands when she obeyed him, and was pleased with feeling her soft fingers on his naked skin.

"Gimme a kiss and I'll go," he promised her then.

Keith saw her hesitation, but when she obeyed he felt his penis flex in his pants.

"See you downstairs soon," he whispered and kissed her on her lips. Those same lips that had been on his erection, actively licking and sucking while bobbing her head in the process. "Hmm, your lips are as soft as I remembered them last night when I jerked off."

Keith enjoyed her embarrassment. He couldn't help himself though. He was going to shower her with gifts and compliments until Lucy was convinced he was the only one that could ever make her happy.

He left, tempting himself by looking at her half-naked ass cheeks. However, there was no way he could walk into the house and immediately go upstairs and stay there, without arousing suspicion.

Downstairs, Keith grabbed himself a beer and sat down on the couch. He sat in the corner on the far right of the room, next to a mutual friend of his and Liam. Keith laughed at Philip's dumb jokes, counting down the minutes until Lucy would arrive. Lucy, being the cheerful girl she was, had most likely looked forward to this evening. He was glad he had gone upstairs though, filling her mind with him right before the party started.

Keith nodded his head slightly at Lucy when she entered the living room. He noticed she had put on lipstick. He took pity on her when he saw she was wearing that same dress again. The dress was so thin and the way it showed her ass to anyone interested, was definitely sexy to Keith's mind, but suspecting her lack of choice in her clothes hurt Keith. He felt his heart absorb all the love he had for her.

The feeling quickly turned into mad jealousy when he saw men of his age kiss the young girl and smile at her. But knowing they saw her as the cute, shy daughter of their friend, while he meanwhile had fucked the innocence out of her good and hard, soothed his mind.

Keith sat on the couch, on the other side of the living room, and displeased at this he waited until Lucy would go to the kitchen again. When she did he went after her. When she was done handing out beers and snacks, he took her by the hand.

"You're not having fun, being a maid to all these lazy men," he laughed loudly for everyone to hear.

He sat down on the couch with Lucy next to him. The man at her other side was only known to Keith as Sonny, a man Keith vaguely knew. Lucy talked more to Sonny than to him, but Keith's hand possessively hold onto her, pressing her so tightly to him it would seem to others she was his girlfriend.

Keith saw Liam acting way too happy and unrestrained for the usual him, and noticed the slur in Liam's speech. Keith took a huge gamble then. He lifted Lucy up and dropped her onto his lap, simultaneously talking to Liam.

Liam drank another glass empty, stirred up by his friends. It occurred to Keith then, that the men showed no interest in Lucy, and were perhaps even slightly embarrassed by having to talk to her, or her being present.

Keith silently drank his own beer while his mind was overly confused; how could those men not notice that cute, fuckable thing bouncing around with an abundance of energy that suited her age, and not notice that nubile body of that sweetheart, now sitting on his lap?

Well, that's what you get when you're married for twenty-five years, Keith thought. It was their loss, all the more fun for him and Lucy. He got a little handsy with her, whispering into her ear how beautiful she looked tonight. And then he lowered his lips onto hers.

Lucy's cheeks were flushed by the guts of this man, and at feeling his cock swell against her ass.

"What the fuck, Keith?"

Keith looked up into the dark eyes of Sonny who had come back from the kitchen with a beer in hand. He stood there on his tree-trunk legs and had biceps that were twice Keith's size, broad shoulders, and was at least a foot taller than him. Keith never liked the man, feeling inferior to him every time they met.

"It was an innocent kiss, I was just playing," Keith apologized.

"You'd better clean the lipstick off your mouth before Liam sees it," Sonny chuckled, shaking his head.

It took all of Keith's concentration to only lightly pet the girl on his lap, occasionally pressing her ass onto his erection when she slid off his lap. When all the men dared Liam to arm wrestle Sonny, Keith realized he wouldn't get a better opportunity.

"C'mon Lucy, this is no place for a sweetheart like you," Keith whispered, taking her by the hand towards the stairs. He pushed her gently onto her back, pushing her further up the stairs whenever she hesitated. His cock tented up big in his pants while he looked up her dress. Lucy heard the jubilation of the men less loudly with each step she took.

Keith closed the bedroom behind them while he took in Lucy for the hundredth time that evening. She had really tried to look as sexy as she could this evening. But it wasn't for her father or his clique of friends. It was her way of thanking him. Her bright red lipstick made his cock throb and his mind go wild.

She had been running back and forth, serving her father's guests. It convinced him once again how much she liked to be obedient and submissive to men.

Not only had she done so, but she had done it brightly smiling and giggling. She'd had the time of her life, not realizing girls got paid for keeping lonely men company. Or for what she was about to do in a minute.

Keith kissed her hard, not letting go until Lucy struggled against his grip. He let go and saw the half-amused smile of Lucy.

"Do I have your lipstick on me?" Keith grinned.

Lucy nodded, gazing at his massive erection.

"That's right. I'm hard." Keith groaned.

He had been hard the entire evening. He was used to girls playing around, feigning modesty, but his favorite part was where he could finally free his erection. He pressed Lucy down, forcing her to drop onto her knees before him.

"Keith, you-you've got me all wrong. I- I don't want this, I don't love you the way you love me," she stammered, frightened at seeing his gruff face when he was listening to her.

"Open it," Keith moaned. He chuckled when she opened her trembling lips. "No, sweetie, you don't open your mouth before you open a lollipop, do you? Open the fly of my pants, babycakes..." he added in a gruff voice, wishing he could forget about what she just said to him.

Lucy's trembling hands undid the buttons of his fly. The carnal lust in Keith's fierce eyes hypnotized her as if she was in trance and as if her will had been overtaken by his.

She squealed when his erection jumped out, hitting her nose.

Keith chuckled. "Kiss it, doll," he demanded when he had given her a few seconds to look at it.

"Please..." Lucy begged, feeling trapped once again. When she heard a loud laugh coming from downstairs she felt betrayed by her father. Wasn't he supposed to protect her against men? Men like his own friend, Keith?

erialfor
erialfor
277 Followers