Behind Closed Doors Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keith heaved a deep sigh when he felt her warm mouth on his hard cock. He told himself she had opened her mouth not to object but to suck him off. He held her head tight in his hands, just in case.

Lucy tried to get off of him immediately when she felt the tip of his cock enter her lips, but the tight grip of his hands reminded her once again of his strength. She felt utterly mortified that he would do this in front of her friend, and when she heard him inhaling sharply, she hated him more than ever before. When his cock bumped against the tight entrance of her throat it was her turn to inhale deeply through her nose.

She was torn between choosing to show her aversion to sucking cock or doing it as good as she could and hope Keith would cum fast and would leave after he'd had his orgasm.

"Open wide, darling," Keith moaned softly.

Melissa watched in disbelief at how much of Keith's cock disappeared into her friend's mouth with every thrust Keith gave. He kept lifting his hips, plowing into the hot mouth of Lucy.

"That's-Ah yeah... that's it! That's my good girl, I'm so proud of you, sweetheart!" Keith grunted approvingly. "Now, show your girlfriend how good you are at sucking cock. Yes, like that, hmm, that's it, baby, keep using your tongue over the tip like that, uh huh, that's perfect, thank you, sweetie. I love that pretty mouth of yours so much. Keep sucking like that and you'll make your boyfriend cum." Keith stopped fucking her and instead pushed her head down. Then he'd let go of her and when Lucy moved her head back up he just pushed it down again.

Melissa had no idea Lucy was embarrassed and helpless against Keith's strength. She gasped when the last two inches of that thick cock disappear into Lucy's mouth. He must be down her throat, Melissa thought in panic. When she heard gagging sounds and the loud moaning of Keith her suspicion was confirmed.

"Lucy, are you okay?" she asked softly whispering, looking down at her friend in pity, impaled on that large cock.

"Don't worry, she loves it when I'm hard for her, and I'm telling you, she was born to suck cock. I can't get enough. Just watch and learn, Melissa."

Keith moved his hand down to Lucy's skirt and yanked them down. Lucy squealed when he ripped her panties in two.

"She usually likes it when I play with her pussy while she's blowing me, I'm sure you, ahh hmmm... I'm sure you understand?" he asked Melissa with a sigh. "This right here..." he chuckled, pointing down at Lucy's moving head, "... this is how it all started between her and me. I sure was surprised the day my friend's hot daughter asked me for a ride home and ended up blowing me."

Melissa shifted shyly on the hard, wooden chair, trying to find comfort, distracted by the blowjob just mere inches from her and by Keith openly telling her of their sex life. She noticed Keith didn't grab her hair anymore but just lightly petted her head.

Lucy sucked the cock like a gun was to her head. Melissa looked away, blaming Lucy for not even bothering to feign modesty, but instead acting so slutty while she sat next to her, in her house and on her bed. On top of that, she felt Lucy's ass push into her.

She had seen it countless times in porn, but seeing it in real life was something entirely different. Melissa's pulse raced and she felt her heart beating loudly in her chest while she gazed down at Keith's cock, hard and pointing up, while Lucy's mouth moved up and down at a rapid speed, slobbering all over the hard length. Gazing closer to her side she saw Lucy's naked vagina and Keith's fingers plunging into it, just as rapidly. She couldn't believe it--Lucy had always been so reserved when it came to boys... she couldn't even remember Lucy ever showing any interest in boys at all, and yet here she was, suddenly having a boyfriend in his fifties, wantonly sucking off his cock, not stopped by the knowledge her best friend saw it all.

Lucy didn't have the energy to fight Keith, nor having to explain it all to her friend. Making Keith cum would guarantee her freedom, at least until tomorrow. Lucy didn't like how difficult it was for her to suck off the entire length of his large cock, but she felt her body respond to the rough fingering.

Melissa, young and curious, felt her belly respond to the sexual activity in front of her as well. She stood up, attempting to run out of her room in an effort to retain the innocent image she'd always previously had of her best friend Lucy.

"You're missing the best part if you leave now," Keith spoke hoarsely.

Melissa saw the tip of Keith's cock was trapped between Lucy's sucking lips, while the exposed, hard shaft pumped wildly, and she realized he was cumming. She heard the older man growl deeply, and heard Lucy's soft moans, while she wetted Keith's fingers.

Keith closed his eyes, giving Melissa plenty of opportunity to look at it if she wanted. He did it unintentionally though, overwhelmed by the feeling of his cock pumping semen into the open mouth of Lucy. His fingers kept fingering her and touching her clit. He noticed her pussy clasping down onto him and how very wet she had become and how she trembled on her knees. He was proud of her when he heard her swallowing his load down her throat and when he felt her tongue on his cockhead right afterward.

He let her suck on his knob for a minute more before he gently lifted her off his lap. Gazing down he noticed she hadn't spilled one drop.

"I might call you later, sweetie..." Keith mumbled inaudibly. He saw how they both stared at his semi-hard cock while he dressed. "Thank you for the blowjob, princess," he sighed. He leaned over and kissed Lucy's lips. "Now, you girls behave, all right?" he told Melissa and then kissed her lips as well.

He watched how Lucy put her skirt back on, whilst her face flushed in shame.

Keith smiled lovingly and then waved them goodbye.

If you've made it this far, I hope you enjoyed this story. I am very new to writing, therefore I am very interested in feedback, both the good the bad and the angry. That way I can attempt to improve my writing. It doesn't have to be Shakespeare, a short message already helps. Thank you all for your votes and comments and suggestions, it inspires me to continue.