All Comments on 'Behind Closed Doors Ch. 05'

by erialfor

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A: I think you may have added too many characters to the story cause it started as a Lucy and Keith and hopefully her dad doesn’t find out. Like who can you trust who can you not. I feel like Lucy needs to give in completely or figure out something else to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't judge me, but I'd love to see either D or C. I'll be happy with whatever you write though :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

B!! Definitely B!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I actually really hoped Keith goes down badly. I’m rooting for Lucy to get away from him!

Iamarock700Iamarock700over 1 year ago

Keith/Melissa and Lucy/Steven and then maybe they all them together

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

D and E threesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Option E. 2 girls 1 guy. Personally I thought the watersports was hot, but it's hotter when it's the guy submitting to the girls body, and having the girl pee on the guy, especially when the guy takes the girls' pee in the mouth, and swallows it, as an act of female body worship and intimacy. Kind of like when a guy has a girl swallow his cum. Keith says he's not into watersports, yet he licks Lucy's pissy slit after she pissed in front of him and on him. Maybe he could have the girls drink huge amounts to fill their bladders, then have them spread their pussies and pee into his mouth, while he compares their respective pee lenghts and tastes.

EdthegentEdthegentover 1 year ago

I like the idea of a MMF, but still "forced". Maybe with Mel and Steven. Keith taking Mel under his wing because he can't get everything he wants from Lucy. I like the fight she still has in her from time to time. Playing on Mels weakness for what she thinks Lucy has and that's what she "thinks" she wants until its too late...

Would like to see a happy ending at some point, though.

Vito79Vito79over 1 year ago

Why hasn’t Lucy fallen for Keith yet she been with him way to many times to not have. They hook up with Melissa and she falls for Keith they have a rivalry it’s so many possibilities but it’s to many characters coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A. Definitely. I don't care about the new guy. Mel is just a distraction and at most could be used to make Lucy angry but I just don't want all these new characters, I want things to develop between Lucy and Keith. And keep it forced as it is. But have Lucy give in more and more as time passes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish you keep forced till the end. And after that as well.

There are plenty of pseudo "non con/reluctant" stories out there.

As what happens next?

A: Keith and Lucy - forced anal and swallowing cum will have to be a standard condition if she wants to avoid pregnancy

B: Keith, Melissa - of course, totaly forced, but she will have to find out how dangerous he is. She will have to get the whole package (pussy, throat, ass) because she and Lucy will have to perform together...

D: Keith, Steven, Lucy - definitely no threesome. Steven doesn't belong to this story.

E: Keith, Lucy, Melissa - an old fashioned forced threesome would do.

H: Something else:....... well, it's up to you, in the end.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Have Keith loosen Lucy's ass by force

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved your writing and the story. Would be great if you could keep it forced sex... could also be forcing melissa... love option D..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm thinking that E would be a great story to read with Mel joining the next time Keith and Lucy get freaky in front of her. Keith doesn't seem like the type to agree to MMF

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A and D threesome! And I would like to see Lucy fall for Keith already

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Keep it forced with relationship A. Maybe have Steven be a worse devil, making Lucy rather stick with the devil she knows. And also an almost E threesome? Like having Melissa watch them have sex and Keith using his 'logic' to get her a bit involved, using Melissa's naivety. Having her 'help' Keith position his cock, Keith needing to see a pair of tits but not being able to see Lucy's in this position so Melissa needs to help out, Lucy is making to much noise and Lucy will definitely love it if Melissa helps her out with that problem, or something like that. But Lucy is still Keith's true love, Melissa is just something to spice it up for them(/Keith).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

B or E with threesome I say

wd56wd56over 1 year ago

Keith liam Lucy keep it forced

AshCardiffAshCardiff7 months ago

Wait what happened to chapter 4???

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Keith may be breaking down Lucy. But you have already have painted a portrait or Keith somewhat already broken by her. I don't have a preference for the outcome. But I am interested on wherever you lead....

Thanks for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

D or make lucy pregnant with keith child

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

No , keep it Lucy and Keith

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererialfor@erialfor
I prefer to write in detail and create a (lot of) build up. Here to see if anyone likes my stories. I hope that you enjoy reading my stories as much as I have enjoyed writing them. I'd love to hear from you! (sorry, not here for rp.)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES