Behind Closed Doors Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had all started as lust, insatiable lust for the young thing, but he couldn't let go. Not this one. Oh no, not sweet Lucy, the most innocent and beautiful of all, only naked near his presence.

The pristine look in her baby-blue eyes were piercing right into his heart.

"I'm sorry sweetheart," he moaned and took his cock out of her warm pussy, glistening with her juices. "I can't risk your father coming in and cutting my dick off. You don't want him to do that, do you?"

Lucy gazed down at his penis, throbbing with need.

"No..." she uttered softly.

"Lift up your shirt," Keith spoke so lovingly then Lucy felt like he was genuinely asking instead of demanding. A little reluctant, still shy about her body, she obeyed.

"Take off your bra," Keith continued, breathing out deeply when she did.

"May I cum on them when I orgasm?" Keith asked, seeing her blush in response. He wasn't sure whether it was because of his question or because he began jerking off hard and poking his cockhead into the supple flesh of her perky breast.

"Put your hand here," he moaned, and pushed Lucy's soft hand on the wrinkled skin of his ballsack. "Fondle my balls with your little fingers for me."

He jerked off harder, encouraged by her fingers gently caressing his hefty balls.

"Be a little rougher with them," Keith panted.

He squeezed his cock in his hand and started slamming himself. Her caressing fingers kneading his balls turned him on, and her naked body on his bed even more. Her nude breasts, not seen by any man ever, her legs still spread wide after he had penetrated her, all on display for him. He was delighted that it was him of all men that brandished his hard cock above the girl.

He came then, spurting his cum over her belly and breasts. Lucy gazed down seeing his pulsing cock spurting white strings of cum over her body. She was relieved Keith came, not at all at ease with just one door between their sexual activity and her father.

"I'd really appreciate it, if you took me in your mouth now, precious," Keith panted weakly. As hot as it was to paint her with his semen, he'd love it more if she would swallow for him.

He exhaled sharply when she leaned forward and sucked his knob deep into her mouth. He shook on his trembling legs when she swirled her tongue left and right and ran it all around his cock. He was still cumming, spraying it into the back of her mouth.

"There's no time, hon!" he moaned and grabbed his dick, and squeezed his shaft in a forward motion, feeding her the last drops of his cum. When he took it out it left her mouth with an audible pop, due to her still sucking it. Keith replaced his cock with his mouth, kissing her lovingly and with as much affection as he could gather.

There was no time for more, and with a satisfied smile Keith dressed and took out his wallet. "Take it, you can have it all!" he exclaimed happily, throwing all the dollar bills it contained at her, most of which landed on her cum stained body.

With a deep sigh, he left his bedroom. He stroked his balls through his pants with a contented sigh. He met Liam in the living room.

"That's your daughter all right," Keith chuckled upbeat. "She likes money, I had to promise her ten dollars an hour."

"Ten dollars?" Liam exclaimed in disbelief and laughed. "That's too much. You don't have to agree with that Keith." He started to worry a little about Keith's finances then.

"Yeah, I know," Keith chuckled, "I hope she knows I was just kidding."

****

"Care to grab my suitcases out of the trunk for me?" Keith asked Liam when they arrived at the airport.

Liam, glad to help, nodded.

"I will miss you," Keith said, looking at Lucy in the backseat. Will you miss me?"

Lucy just nodded.

"Don't burn my house down, all right?" Keith laughed sympathetically, seeing how shy she was.

He quickly kissed her and then got out of the car. It'd be a miserable few weeks but he couldn't simply forsake his career. He'd make it up to her when he came back.

****

"You've got the whole house to yourself, and you're getting paid for it too!" Liam told Lucy excitedly when he parked the car in front of Keith's house.

Lucy nodded in excitement. She'd get a taste of living on her own. In the morning she would have to travel a bit longer to school but it was worth it. She kissed and waved her father goodbye and then opened the door to Keith's house.

With the key in her hands, and Keith being away, it almost felt like it was her own place. Like Keith was her boyfriend that had to leave for work but will be back later.

She tried calling Melissa but she didn't answer her calls, already for a few days now, so Lucy gave up and laid down on the couch. She watched TV and then went upstairs. The bedsheets were covered with dried-up cum, and she sighed, thinking about Keith and his insatiable appetite for sex, and decided to change the sheets. She didn't do the laundry at home that often, but she liked it. It gave her a sense of adulthood. She was very happy that Keith trusted her enough for this.

When she became a little nosey and opened the nightstand her mood quickly changed. Multiple packages of condoms were in there, with some of them already opened and apparently in use.

Lucy felt betrayed by him. He said he'd run out. But he obviously had enough left for weeks. He only wanted to have her as his wife and by achieving this he wanted to make her pregnant.

Keith was oblivious to this, and became more frustrated every day when he saw Lucy had read his messages, but never replied to any of them. Neither did she answer his calls. He pondered about what could have happened. Hadn't she liked the sex? She had. She'd even gone upstairs with him. She craved his attention. Why did she ignore him all of a sudden?

And then he heard from her. She'd sent him a message. But it wasn't text. It was a picture.

****

Lucy wanted to leave and not spend one more minute in Keith's house. She felt angry at Melissa for ignoring her messages and calls, but decided to check her phone anyway. Her hand paused when she saw the card in her purse Steven had given her.

He was so different than Keith. A man that had dropped her off at home without raping her. She looked up to him; he had power over Keith. What she did then was an impulse. She typed a message to Steven. He knew about her and Keith, and had been so kind... she felt like he was the only one that would understand. He had kids himself, he would understand her.

>Hey Steven. I'm at Keith's place, housesitting. I don't like him anymore, though. You were right about him. He's no good, he's a liar.<

It was such a short message but she'd poured her heart into the few words she had written.

Within fifteen minutes Steven replied:

>I understand. I know how he manipulates girls. Can I call you?<

Lucy hesitated before answering, re-reading his message over and over again.

>Yes :)< she eventually wrote back, thankful that he wanted to help her, even though he had a busy family life.

It was scary in a way, how she was robbed of help. Melissa, her friend of nearly eight years, ignored her, and her father... he just didn't get her. He gave her money to buy clothes, but then when she had, he wouldn't even notice her wearing anything new. Also, he didn't pay nearly enough attention to her studies.

She felt sorry for herself. What she needed was a mother. Lucy was convinced her mother as a woman, would understand her. She ignored the sharp pain she felt when she remembered Keith's words about her mother.

"Hey..." Lucy whispered shyly into the phone when Steven called her.

"Hey, Lucy... I had a feeling we would call!" Steven chuckled lightheartedly.

"Oh..." Lucy replied astonished. She wanted to ask if his wife was okay with them having contact, but remembered his reaction the last time she had asked. 'We're not fucking, so it's okay,' he had said.

Steven paused, sighing deeply. Keith had arranged for her to housesit his home only to have her move in with him. The idea of her being around him every day, vulnerable to his sexual needs, was unbearable to him.

"What are you doing there, Lucy?" Steven asked worriedly.

Lucy heard the change of tone in his voice, and genuinely felt pleased that he cared about her.

"He's paying me for it... actually, he has already paid me," Lucy shyly admitted as if she was being interrogated. "But I am leaving, I'm packing my things and will go back to my father."

Steven wondered what had suddenly changed her mind, and chuckled at her bravery, taking Keith's money and then leaving.

"Your father would not understand," Steven said, matter of factly.

"I know, but I thought maybe I could tell him I got bored, and tell him I'll still check daily for mail and such. Like, I don't have to actually stay here, right?"

"I guess not. Have you already called your dad?"

"Uhm no... I'll tell him when I get home."

"Okay, listen: why don't you come over to my place so we can talk about it? I mean, you need to think this through, Lucy. Keith will be mad when he comes back a--"

"He already is," Lucy giggled. "I kind of ignored his messages," she confessed, feeling protected by the vivid memory of Steven's display of power when she'd met him.

Steven laughed at hearing that and her giggles. He liked the courage inside the little girl. His intention was for her to leave Keith, for good.

"Let's talk at my place, okay? But if you're going to break up with Keith you must promise me you won't crawl back to him as soon as he shows up again," Steven warned her, meanwhile trying to remember Lucy as best he could. She was a young girl, beautiful and sweet. Not a girl that someone like Keith deserved to have as his girlfriend.

"I won't, I don't even love him, but... your wife... she won't mind, right?" Lucy asked, taken aback by his request to meet at his place.

There was a pause before he answered "No, she won't. I'll pick you up in an hour, okay?"

"Thank you, but I can walk," she whispered shyly, not minding a walk.

"It's a long walk, sweetie..." Steven protested.

"It'll be a good way to clear my head," Lucy countered, a little surprised by his pet name for her.

****

When Lucy arrived at Steven's place, she hesitated as his troubled gaze ran over her face. Steven then smiled at her before hugging her and welcoming her into his house.

Lucy walked shyly and awkwardly over the parquet floor of their living room, not knowing what to do with her hands. They were strangers to her, but she knew Steven could be trusted. He was a responsible man. He was a father.

"You must be Lucy," a tall woman greeted her when she walked into the living room. She had a narrow, oblong face with angular cheekbones and a pointed chin, with short, black hair. Lucy noticed the woman didn't even bother to look at her.

"It's kind of late, so I advise you to go sleep now, so I can finally go to bed as well. Steven will show you where you can spend the night, but I want you out of here by tomorrow, okay?" she asked, putting her hands on her wide hips. She paused, gazing at Lucy for the first time. Her dark eyes studied the girl, but she abruptly stopped when her gaze fell upon Lucy's breasts. "Okay then..." she mumbled coldly and then left upstairs.

"This has been a mistake, I shouldn't have come here," Lucy whispered, turning around.

"My wife's always like this," Steven smiled warmly, encouraging her to follow him upstairs.

"I thought we were going to talk?" Lucy asked in surprise, standing still. "Why do I have to stay here tonight?"

Such a young, sweet, naive girl--it didn't surprise Steven that she distrusted him after having spent time with Keith.

"Keith has enemies, as well as slutty women that adore him. You don't want to have to deal with any of those at your door. Besides, you're good company to have. You're a sweet girl." Steven smiled sweetly as he noted the rising color in her cheeks.

Lucy smiled appreciatively, blushing heavily. If Steven thought she was good company she wasn't going to cause drama.

"Can I see your kids?" Lucy asked smiling.

"You like kids?"

"I do!" Lucy nodded enthusiastically.

"They are asleep," he said, and immediately saw the disappointment in her beautiful blue eyes. "If you can stay quiet, you can watch them for a minute, okay?"

Lucy smiled and followed him upstairs. She caught a glimpse of Steven's wife disappearing into their bedroom.

"All right," Steven whispered with a proud smile on his face, while his hand lowered the door handle. "They share a room, they're both in here."

Lucy anxiously waited, feeling nervous, but then she felt Steven's hand on her lower back giving her a nudge. Lucy looked over her shoulder at Steven, but his satisfied smile told her everything was okay. She bend a little and looked at a small face with curly black hair peeking out above the covers.

"She's adorable!" Lucy whispered enthusiastically.

"She is," Steven coughed, looking at Lucy's ass pointed at him. She was petite and skinny, but there was nothing petite about that ass of hers.

Steven grinned seeing Lucy leaning with one foot onto the first step of the ladder of the bunk bed, as she looked at his sleeping son.

He approached her and then stood still next to her, seeing her beam from ear to ear. She really loved children.

"Come sweetheart. I'll tuck you in as well," Steven smiled a gentle smile at Lucy, brushing a strand of hair from her cheek.

Lucy smiled despite her unease, grateful he didn't look the other way but chose to help her. She followed him, and Steven very quietly closed the door to his kids' bedroom when they left

"You'll sleep there," Steven pointed with his finger to the door between the other two bedrooms.

"Are you coming to bed already?" they both heard the sharp voice of Steven's wife yell in annoyance.

"Just a minute, darling!" Steven yelled back.

"That woman..." he whispered, shaking his head at Lucy.

Lucy couldn't help but smile in response, seeing the mischievous twinkle in his eyes.

When they entered the bedroom Lucy noticed it was rather small, with only an empty desk, a chair, and one small bed.

"It's for guests," Steven explained.

"Okay," Lucy smiled, meeting his gaze. She looked forward to getting to know his kids the next day. Perhaps she could help his wife in the morning with the kids getting dressed and preparing for school. They felt like the family she'd never had.

"Sleep well," Steven mumbled. To Lucy's surprise, he kissed her on her lips.

"That's because my wife won't be kissing me tonight," Steven laughed.

Lucy nodded shyly, not about to be caught off guard by a mere kiss. If this had been Keith he would have already used her for his own pleasure.

"Say... How tall are you?" Steven asked, eyeing her body.

"Oh, uhm, I'm five feet five."

Lucy shrugged off an uncomfortable feeling that something was amiss. He was just showing interest in her, unlike her father that didn't seem to know much about his own daughter. Or Keith, who only bothered about the sex he could have with her body.

"Nice!" Steven smiled, glaring at her body. "Would you like to stay here tomorrow? I have to go to work, but my wife won't mind. She's just a little crazy sometimes. Don't worry about her, all right? I'll talk to her."

"Like you talked to Keith?" Lucy blurted out.

"Well, I don't know about that..." Steven laughed, scratching his head, "Keith requires a different approach."

"How come... he, why does Keith... I mean, why wasn't he angry when you told him I was leaving?"

Lucy's heart beat wildly while she awaited the answer. She held her head down, not daring to look up at him.

"There's a lot you don't know about me, little girl. What's important to know is that Keith doesn't care about you. But I do."

Lucy nodded, thinking she was no closer to solving this mystery. She looked up at him and his impressive muscles. Those were most likely the answer to her question.

"There's just one thing that's bothering me," Steven sighed.

"What's that?"

"Knowing Keith he will just assume you will come back to him. I think it would be best if he thinks he's replaced."

Lucy pondered his words.

"I can pretend I am your boyfriend."

"What?"

"You take a picture of us and send it to Keith. With a text... to make sure he knows he's history. How do you feel about that?"

"Uhm, I don't know, you are married... Keith will tell your wife."

"I'll beat the shit out of him if he does," Steven grinned, "and it won't be the first time."

"Really?"

"I was tipsy once, and that idiot thought I was too drunk to notice him hitting on my wife. He's always been a little on edge, ever since."

Lucy laughed, visualizing the confused look on Keith's face.

"Come, grab your phone and take a picture," Steven encouraged her with a broad smile.

"Uhm, do you really think it's a good idea? I'm just not--"

"Do it. I promise you won't regret it. It's the only way to get rid of him," Steven said, and sat down on the bed.

Lucy took her phone in her hand, thankful that he wanted to take this risk. His wife seemed grumpy enough already. She hesitated about what to do next.

"Come here..." Steven smiled and took her hand in his. "Come sit on my lap, it has to look real after all."

Steven moaned softly as her soft ass sat down on his legs. Her long, blonde hair tickled his arm, while she kept her baby-blue eyes down, the girl obviously shy about doing this.

"Hmm, no wonder he's besotted with you. You're cute!" Steven chuckled, quite happy to have the beauty on his lap.

"Thank you, and thank you for doing this," Lucy spoke softly, with a shy smile that warmed Steven's heart.

"If you like, you can put your head on my chest while we both smile at the camera. Would that be okay?" Steven kindly asked.

"Sure," Lucy answered joyously, desperately trying to hide her nerves.

She slowly lowered her head onto his chest while she extended her arm to take the picture.

"Ready?"

"Yes," Steven whispered softly, meanwhile embracing her in his arm while his other hand stroked her hair.

After Lucy had made the picture they both immediately looked at the result.

"It's perfect," Lucy gloated, laughing from her nerves. Keith would be so mad. But she had Steven as her bodyguard.

"Hmm..." Steven pondered, zooming in on the picture. "I'm not sure... you have to look at it through Keith's eyes."

"Well, I'm, like, sitting on your lap, and you are embracing me!" Lucy answered disappointed. "I think it's perfect. He will think I ran off to you, and fell in love or something..."

"Your smile certainly seems to give that impression, yes..." Steven laughed as he zoomed out and looked at the picture again. "It's just that you sit so far away from my body, you see?" Steven whispered close to her ear while he pointed his finger at her legs. You're sitting closer to my knees than my penis."

"Uhm..." Lucy blushed, looking at the picture again. "I think it's fine like this."

"Send it then, if you're so certain," Steven replied in a gruff voice.

"I think it's good enough," Lucy said in a timid voice, scanning Steven's face. He still seemed to disagree with her.

"This picture right here..." Steven said, pointing at her phone again. "That takes him about thirty minutes in that cafe of his."

"But I'm not one of those sluts!" Lucy protested.

"No! No, you're not...!" Steven agreed, his mind racing about what to say next.

"You have to see it through his eyes, Lucy. This could be a picture of me comforting you, or us being friends. You sit on your father's lap, no?"

"Well, sometimes..." Lucy confessed, hanging her head.

"Just make this one picture that erases any doubts he might have, and everything will be as it was before you met him. Believe me, sweetie, if he thinks I am your boyfriend he's going to run the other way and will happily settle for any other girl."