Behind Closed Doors Ch. 06

Story Info
Lucy Tries To Get Away From Her Father's Friend.
13.3k words
4.61
28.9k
37

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/10/2023
Created 09/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erialfor
erialfor
277 Followers

Thank you all for your votes!

"Pumpkin?" Liam asked his daughter Lucy. "You know I've had a bonus at work, and I'm just so happy, and, uh well, I thought you deserved this," he smiled happily while he put an envelope into her hands.

Lucy opened it and saw a fifty-dollar bill inside.

"Thank you, Dad!" she exclaimed cheerfully. She saw his sheepish smile when she unintentionally touched her necklace. It had become a tick whenever she felt a little nervous. She knew her father didn't easily spend money.

"You're welcome," Liam smiled faintly. The gold necklace she wore wasn't even hers to have; it belonged to one of Keith's lovers. Liam felt his anger rise in his veins--Keith should have given the necklace back to that lady. He'd have to talk to Keith about these things.

"Things will change though," Liam continued enthusiastically, "Keith has been asked to go to Canada for work and a meeting, and he may have to work full-time there in the future."

Liam's anger quickly vanished. Keith had made it big time, and it'd mean good news for him too.

Lucy already knew about Keith's trip, he had texted her about it yesterday. In a weird way, she felt proud of him.

"Anyway, Keith wanted you to housesit his place. He already gave me a spare key, in case you'd be interested." He extended his hand and gave Lucy the keys to Keith's house.

"What? Why?" Lucy asked in surprise.

"He'll be away from home for some time, and would like you to be there. To water his plants and check the mail and such. It'd be safer too, you know, regarding burglars and such, even against car thieves, because I'll be bringing him to the airport. Are you afraid to be alone? You don't have to d--"

"I'm not afraid," Lucy cut her father off. Having his house all to herself sounded great, and Keith wouldn't even be in the same country.

"I guess I could do it," she said indifferently. "But I won't do it for free though."

"You can ask for money, I'm sure Keith will pay you. It's hard to find people you can trust enough for this job," Liam laughed excitedly, proud of her for not saying yes before she thought it through.

****

Lucy stayed close to her father when they visited Keith, just hours before he'd leave for Canada. Keith had made insinuations about a goodbye-fuck, but she wasn't interested. She gazed around in the spacious living room.

"This is all yours for the next two weeks," Keith chuckled when he saw Lucy looking around. Maybe she just did it to fool her father into believing she had never been here before.

"There's even a hammock outside, you see that, Lucy?" Liam asked.

"Feel free to use it," Keith said, patting Liam on the shoulder. "Meanwhile I'll show Lucy where all the stuff is she might need."

Liam did, staring at the bright blue sky, enjoying the early sun of the day, while Lucy and Keith went upstairs. He hoped Lucy would ask Keith about the money, but if she didn't, he would. He pondered on how to do that.

"Lucy, you already know where everything is, no?" Keith asked sincerely, cupping her ass in his hand as she walked in front of her.

"I do," Lucy spoke while she fastened her pace.

"I wish you could come with me," Keith sighed, feeling his cock swell by touching her.

Lucy just nodded.

"It's possible though... I'd pay for your hotel room. Your father would be delighted," Keith heaved.

He'd finally have her all to himself, not just for one night either, but for many weeks. He would fuck her all evening, and on the weekends they wouldn't even leave their bed. It was his prerogative after all the times she had refused him inside her, and after all her merciless cock-teasing. That sexy ass alone, dressed in tight pants, how was he not to notice?

"I'd be bored out of my mind alone in the hotel all day," Lucy answered. She had no idea where they were going until she realized she'd entered Keith's bedroom with him.

Keith rubbed his head as though the whole idea gave him a headache. He had to stay in Canada for a few weeks, but it'd feel like a few months without Lucy around. He knew he had become too attached to his friend's daughter, but failed to see the wrong in that. She was his now.

Lucy's heart beat erratically when Keith pushed her gently against the wall, next to the bed.

"We don't have much time, sweetheart, but I know how much you've missed this" Keith panted, lowering his zipper.

Lucy panicked, while flashbacks of their first fuck flashed through her mind: her father being downstairs while Keith quietly fucked her against her bedroom wall.

"No, I haven't, I--"

"Hush," Keith's heavy voice cut her off, starting to touch her breasts. "I understand girls your age are busy with studying and girlfriends, so I'm not angry. I just missed you so much. Do I not have your love as well?" he asked, panting in her ear. She had this effect on him every time he touched her.

Both Lucy's legs and hands trembled with emotion, and suddenly she felt cold and clammy, except for the hot breath of Keith in her neck.

"You're doing so well in school, too. You're such a smart girl, sweetie. I'm proud of you!" he whispered, raising her head.

The carnal lust in her eyes for him was clear. It made his cock throb to its full size.

"Good girls in school make good housewives!" he grunted while he lowered his pants.

Lucy saw his erection jumping out of its confinement, already very hard, the veins pumped full with blood, his cockhead colored red and purple with need. She didn't think any of his previous lovers had ever come as close to knowing his insatiable lust as she.

Lucy felt alone and abandoned by her father. She even felt anger toward him. But Keith's words confused her greatly. Her father was always so busy with work, but Keith seemed to have a genuine interest in her studies and even friends. Maybe she had misjudged him, but... she wasn't in love with him. He was simply too old. Again, he wanted to have sex with her. She looked aside with a shocked expression on her face as she saw her father relaxing in the hammock outside.

She gave a cry, confused as arms wrapped around her.

"Shh, it'll only be a minute. That's how long a red blooded-man can last in that tight pussy of yours," Keith hushed her up. The prospect of sinking his hard cock inside that adorable, little peach of hers wasn't something he wanted to postpone.

"He'll see, you idiot!" Lucy nearly yelled when Keith lowered her pants and panties.

"He doesn't care about you, Lucy!" Keith replied harshly, lifting her chin. "When will you finally realize that the only one that has ever cared about you, is me? Yes, I'm addicted to your body, but any man would be, and I don't think you want to be single for the rest of your life, do you? Besides, this is what girls your age do. They fuck."

"My dad does care about me," Lucy cried, pressing her legs together, causing Keith's penis to bump into her belly.

"Your mother left you, didn't she?" Keith panted in frustration, pushing her legs open. "And stay open," he spat angrily, tired of her fighting, "or else I'll throw you onto the bed!"

"She left Dad!" Lucy cried out when Keith's hand roughly kneaded the soft flesh of her cheeks.

"That's what your father told you to protect you, Lucy," Keith mumbled lowly, not wanting to upset her by getting angry. "But don't worry about anything, I'm going to take good care of you. Forget your past, sweetie. I'm running the show from here on. We'll have a bright future together, you and I."

Lucy buried her head into Keith's shoulder, suppressing a moan when Keith entered her in one hard thrust, impatient as ever. Keith grunted, feeling more in love with her than ever before. To have access to a young pussy this easily, a girl this naive and gullible. He would never find a better partner.

"Your father never gives you shit. The necklace I gave you is more than what your own father's ever given you. The only thing he ever gives you is the clothes you wear." Keith wanted to be silent and fuck her. But this was too important.

With every thrust, she held tighter onto him, and when he grabbed her ass she held tightly onto his neck, crossing her legs around his pumping body.

She didn't want him to see her emotional state, but couldn't stop her tears, and soon her sniffing next to his ear became louder.

"Ssshh, that's it, let it all out. I'm here for you, darling," Keith whimpered due to her greed, pressing her body onto his cock.

She started to groan with pleasure, but it came out more of an eager whimper that sent a rush of heat to her face. She dried her eyes with her palm, she wanted to forget and move on, just as Keith had advised her.

Keith, meanwhile, wanted to have her long-term and win her heart. For her to trust him and submit to him. To be his loving wife, and to give him as many kids as he desired.

"Such a good girl," he praised her, "you shouldn't hide your face in books or an office. You're much too good for that Lucy, you hear?" he asked.

"Yes," Lucy whispered, not understanding.

"You're a woman that deserves to have children, just as beautiful and sweet as you are. I'm going to give them to you, sweetheart," Keith whispered, soothing her with his voice. "You'll be such a wonderful mother one day, sweetheart, I just know it! A good mother to my kids, yess..." Keith panted. It was hard for him to connect the words, constantly distracted by her warm, juicy pussy and his throbbing penis. "Hmm, Lucy!" Keith panted happily, "I'm going to buy you lots of presents when I'm abroad. You'll be on my mind all the time!"

It was the only thing he could do. That, and call her. He kissed her long, blonde hair with as much affection as he could muster, almost in a fatherly manner, and inhaled deeply. He was going to miss the sweet girl so much, and with romance and love still so unknown to him, the pain his pondering gave him, stunned him.

"M-my dad, he is--he's going inside the house," Lucy stammered, both from her trembling body and Keith's impatient thrusts, seeing her father getting out of the hammock.

"Then I'd better cum fast. Bounce on my cock as hard as you can!" he said imperiously.

"My dad, he's coming!" Lucy persisted in panic. She couldn't even begin to understand what would happen if he discovered she had sex with Keith. Or what he would do to Keith.

"Perhaps it's for the best," Keith moaned in ecstasy. He wasn't going to pull out from her hot slit. Not now that he was so close to cumming inside the sweet thing.

His naked ass, her little squeals, her hair bouncing wildly while her naked body bounced up and down on his cock wasn't something Liam should ever witness, and he might end up in a hospital instead of abroad, but he didn't want to stop then. It was impossible to stop. He hadn't fucked her all week, and now she was finally his. He was convinced of it. She actively fucked herself on his very hard and large cock, her hands lovingly clasped around his neck, meanwhile shyly looking down at his cock as she impaled herself on it, again and again.

Keith could only groan, overpowered by her smooth, agile body fucking him.

"What a lovely sight!" he exhaled in a long animalistic grunt, staring at her breasts bouncing up and down in her clothes.

He wanted to throw her onto the bed and fuck her hard one more time before he'd leave, but he was happy to let her discover sex on her own accord.

Keith wanted this. He needed this. There was that ever-present worry in his head about how Lucy would slip her tongue to the wrong people; a friend who'd tell her parents, or a teacher, none of which would be remotely in his favor.

He wanted to enjoy Lucy as feverishly and as often as possible.

For the rest of his life.

"I love you, babygirl!" Keith exclaimed, nearly delirious with pent-up sexual lust for her.

Liam expected them to be in the kitchen or living room, but didn't see them. He had never been upstairs but figured Keith probably had lots to explain to her about the washer and cleaning and such. He sat down, looking around and listening to the silence around him. Keith's done well for himself, he thought.

He then heard sounds. He couldn't determine exactly what, but it sounded like they were in one of the rooms. He waited a few minutes, pouring himself a drink, but then wondered why he wouldn't just go upstairs as well, instead of waiting downstairs all alone.

"Sweetie, I can't!" Keith whimpered when Lucy asked him to stop because she heard her father coming up the stairs.

"It'll be your last fuck in your life if you don't!" Lucy hissed viciously, her eyes settled on his brown eyes, burning with fury. That finally seemed to knock some sense into the sex-crazed man. He lifted her and sat her down, panting heavily.

Lucy didn't trust his menacing-looking raging hard-on and quickly pulled up her panties and pants before Keith would change his mind. She opened the door, seeing her father behind the door.

"Ah, there you are!" Liam smiled and curiously looked over her shoulder. "Where's Keith?"

"He's taking a piss, come quick, I want to ask you something," she returned a smile, and took her father's hand in hers, descending the stairs.

Liam followed his daughter, wondering what was on her mind.

"What is it, Lucy?"

"Uhm..." Lucy started to answer, "I'm afraid to ask for money," she whispered, walking into the living room with her father. "Can you ask for me?"

"Of course!" Liam was happy his daughter would entrust him with this.

Keith, however, was not in a good mood and his sexual frustration skyrocketed. He had been so close to an orgasm, and he would have loved to shoot his pent-up cum into her waiting hot pussy, but then Liam had to be a cockblocker once again, forcing him to stop in the middle of one of his hottest fucks ever. The way sweet, little Lucy surrendered to his sexual lust and plunged herself onto him moved him.

But he hated the man that waited downstairs. He hated him with every vein in his body. Gazing down, he noticed the veins on his cock, pulsing with need. The ache in his balls, and the unwelcome experience of putting his fully hard erection back in his pants after having sex, suddenly hit him.

"That man will be the end of me," Keith grunted in frustration, simultaneously trying to push his obtrusive thoughts about claiming Lucy's tight pussy for his own, away.

Downstairs, Keith passed Liam, walking straight to the fridge to drink milk. A whole package of milk.

"What's up with him?" Liam asked Lucy in worry.

"Oh, he, Keith told me, yeah, he doesn't want to go, or something..." she stammered and when she saw the inquiring look on Keith's face she quickly added, "I mean he wants to, but he's afraid he will feel lonely there."

"Oh, Keith, I can relate, but you can call me any time, it's just for two weeks, right?" Liam said, trying to lighten Keith's mood.

Keith didn't hear a word he was saying. His mind was only on Lucy and her body that never stopped tempting his manly urges. Right then, he wanted to have sex with her, dirty sex. His cock swelled from his desire. Just look at her, he thought, as innocent as a little girl, but with a body built for sex. Her little labia swollen to twice its size, her little hole opening to let his large cock in, already wet every time he did. And the scent of her body and pussy, so feminine and enticing, provoking his troubled mind even more. All his senses were seduced by this young, very sexy girl.

But there's always that father of hers, cock-blocking him. And then there was Steven who had done exactly the same last time Lucy was here. His thoughts were driving him mad. He should be cuddling with Lucy on the sofa right now. He was older, so what? Liam was to accept his daughter's wishes.

Liam knew Keith well enough to notice Keith's anger, who seemed more lost in his own world than anything.

Lucy bowed her head in guilt, knowing the reason why he was irritated. She pitied him and sympathized with his wounded pride, but couldn't bring herself to speak. The more she pitied Keith, the more she thought with contempt and even with disgust of how she had failed to make Keith cum. Maybe if she had bounced a little harder things would have been different.

"Uh, anyway, Lucy wanted to ask you something," Liam said tentatively. It didn't occur to him this was a bad time to ask.

Lucy sighed and rolled her eyes in annoyance at her father.

"I thought you would," she whispered to him, but Liam just laughed nervously in response.

"Since you don't have the balls for it, maybe you can give us some privacy," Lucy remarked, not wanting to give him the satisfaction to be near when she would ask Keith.

"Yeah, sure..." Liam replied, eagerly leaving them alone, and left to lay down on the hammock. She'd thank him later.

"Come here woman," Keith growled, yanking her by her arm.

"Hey, stop it," Lucy cried out in pain when he dragged her to, and up the stairs.

Keith wasn't going to waste time with talking again and ignored the rest of her whimpering and objections. He slammed the door shut so loudly he was sure Liam could hear.

"Undress and lie down on the bed on your back," he demanded, simultaneously lowering his pants. His cock swelled up when he stared at her skinny legs and that sweet spot between them in which he would soon bury his cock.

"I-I wanted to ask you if you could pay me f--"

"What?" Keith bellowed, his eyes flashing angrily as he stepped forward.

"For housesitting I mean!" Lucy answered nervously when his hands traced down her arms before settling on her hips.

"We can talk about money afterward," Keith growled imperiously. "Take off those sexy pants, you're going to get fucked."

His anger soothed a little when she took off her pants and panties and laid down on the bed.

Keith grinned wryly as he walked over to the bed and immediately lowered himself onto her body. He kissed her lovingly, but that was as much romance as she would get from him. He looked down in awe at his throbbing erection resting on her lower belly. Soon it'd be in there. He leaned down on his hands as he moved his hips and poked at her warm opening. He felt her wetness on the big knob of his penis.

"Are you ready to get fucked, little girl?" he asked, waiting impatiently for the answer.

He wanted to make her scream by fucking her body into the mattress. He wanted to fuck her so roughly that her vaginal walls and lips would still feel his cock and be swollen for the entire two weeks he would be gone.

"Do you have a condom?" Lucy asked in a whisper and stroked her fingers through his brown hair affectionately. She spoke so softly that Keith barely heard her.

"I'm all out, next time, all right?" he smiled apologetically.

She nodded tentatively and then bit her lip when Keith plunged into her.

Keith saw this, never looking away from her face, and thought she looked adorable, biting her lip like that, while she was getting fucked by his large cock, once again.

"Don't make a sound," Keith whispered and started plowing her pussy. He wanted to tell her so much at that moment, but there was no time and he wouldn't know where to begin.

"I love you so much!" he grunted instead, while his dick twitched deep inside her.

He didn't want to fuck her furiously then. No, he wanted to make love to her and knock her up. "Just cum and give her a baby," he accidentally murmured out in her ear. Perhaps he'd done it on purpose, he wasn't able to think clearly any longer.

"What did you say?" Lucy gasped, surprised he'd finally admit his desire to have children. She only didn't understand why he wanted to have them with her.

"Nothing," Keith groaned. Why wasn't he cumming already, she was hot and tight, her pussy a narrow and yet perfect fit for him, its only purpose to accommodate her future husband's cock, and he so desperately wished it was going to be his.

erialfor
erialfor
277 Followers