Behind Closed Doors Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your boyfriend?"

"Yes, no... yes..." Lucy stammered in confusion.

"Is that why you like older men, because they have money?"

Swallowing nervously Lucy cast her eyes down, regretting she started blushing, but also feeling agitated at the insinuation April had made.

"Sorry. I hope I'm not intruding?" April asked, baring her teeth while smiling broadly.

"Of course not," Lucy chuckled awkwardly.

"Go on..."

"Oh, it's just someone I met through my father."

"Your father approves of you dating older men?"

"I'm not dating him," Lucy objected, regretting she had come downstairs before Steven had.

"It's just for sex then? Older men are better than those eighteen-year-old boys, aren't they?" April asked, lifting Lucy's chin with her hand, forcing Lucy to look up at her. She wanted to hear her admit what she was: a slut that liked to sleep around with men.

"I'm a virgin," Lucy whispered softly, licking her lips from how dry her mouth suddenly felt.

"How many men have you fooled with those words?"

"W-what?"

"Men don't give girls necklaces that expensive unless they have access to their pussies."

Lucy stared back into those piercing eyes of the woman that seemed to see right through her.

"I--he did... have sex with me... but... I didn't want to!" Lucy explained, feeling her face burn with immense shame in admitting it.

"Like you didn't want to have sex with my husband last night?"

Lucy shivered out of fear upon hearing the accusation and looked around the kitchen to avoid looking into April's eyes. The woman's thumb nearly started touching Lucy's trembling lower lip then, while Lucy staved off panic and tried to organize her thoughts.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Lucy answered timidly when her shock wore off, but she was unable to stop the tumultuous emotions crossing her face. Steven had only been in her room for a couple of minutes. She wondered how April knew.

"Why don't you ask money next time you let a man fuck you bareback, I hear it pays well. Add the virgin crap and you can double that money. They will believe a girl as young as you."

Fire flashed in April's eyes as she spoke with a mean grin on her face. She wanted Lucy to acknowledge what she had done.

Tears stung Lucy's eyes as she ran away and made her way to the stairs, not wanting to hear what else Steven's wife had to say. She put on her socks and shoes, grabbed her coat, and ran down the stairs, not bothering to close the front door behind her.

Worrying about what the neighbors would think April clenched her teeth, seeing the young girl running away as fast as she could. The girl that had provided her husband with a one-night stand.

Lucy listlessly paced Keith's living room, becoming gloomier by the minute. Keith had not replied to the photo she had sent, but she would see him soon, whether it was at Keith's place or hers.

She decided then she didn't want Keith as an enemy, and to leave the house back into his command spic and span. The days went by slowly, and with each passing day, Lucy became more nervous.

Given Steven had a family, Keith hoped Lucy would be staying at his home. He had asked Liam to pick him up on Wednesday but came back Monday. He took a taxi and arrived home at six in the evening.

Lucy's hand trembled, opening the door to let Keith in. He said nothing and completely ignored her, taking off his coat and shoes.

"Welcome home," Lucy whispered, terribly ashamed of the picture she had sent. "I can get you some coffee."

"Beer," Keith brusquely corrected her. He turned his head, for the first time looking at her when he heard her sniffling.

"I'm sorry," she blurted out, gasping for breath.

"Ahh," Keith exhaled deeply, "what are you sorry about, Lucy?"

"About Steven..."

Keith chuckled, shaking his flushed face in anger. He'd had this conversation in his head for his entire stay abroad, but he had not expected an apology.

She was going to apologize and then they'd be together again? What she had done was unforgivable to him. How was he going to marry her and have kids with her and live happily ever after, if she already slept around with his friends when they were dating and weren't even married yet?

Lucy's place was to love him unconditionally. To serve him. Never should a man see her naked, let alone have sex with her. He hadn't made that clear, he realized then. She needed to understand she was his, and his alone, for the rest of her life.

That's why he detested marriage so much; women were not to be trusted. Lucy had just proven this-- already at her age, they were sluts. Turn your back and they'd fuck another man. He had been so convinced it would be different for young Lucy. He had been faithful, but Lucy the virgin had not. Buried deep within him remained the small hope she had only sent him the picture to make him jealous. But seeing her in tears removed all doubt. Steven had fucked her in his absence, and Lucy had enjoyed it.

Keith squeezed his fingers together in his clenched fists. He wanted to slap her face and smear her tears all over her face and beat her severely for cheating on him, but those same tears rolling down her rosy cheeks, the tired expression in her blue eyes and the small, fragile stature of hers stopped him, for the time being.

"You mean you're sorry about sucking my friend's cock when I wasn't around?" he asked, not showing any empathy for her.

"I--I didn't suck his cock!" Lucy cried out in defense.

"Oh, he only fucked you then. That's a relief!" Keith chuckled sarcastically, and to his horror, he secretly wished to know more. How big was Steven's cock, and in what position had he fucked her?

Lucy hung her head, red-faced and still trembling from the confrontation she had dreaded so much. The thought of her father hearing she slept with Keith and Steven, both middle-aged men, and both men her father knew well, intensified her trembling even more.

"Did he at least use a condom?" Keith yelled, demanding to know, even though he was scared to find out the truth.

"Yes," Lucy sniffed, intimidated by the anger in Keith's voice and his threatening clenched fists, and the fire in his eyes.

Keith sighed upon hearing this, torn between hating her and wanting to soothe her and drying her tears of remorse.

"I'm so sorry," she sobbed uncontrollably, wiping her tears as best she could.

"Come here," Keith replied imperiously, pointing his finger before him.

Lucy flung herself into his arms, holding onto him for dear life, while his tall body comforted her.

Keith stood there, giving her the time she needed to let go of her emotions. He unclenched his fists and hugged her, soothing her with his warmth.

"You're sorry?" he whispered, and nearly started crying himself when she nodded solemnly into his chest.

"Let us seal it with a kiss," Keith whispered lovingly into her ear, holding her gently to his body as he touched her hair.

When she looked up at him, he saw the upset look in her teary eyes and he flashed a smile at her pretty face, staring at her kissable lips he loved kissing so very much. His thumb touched her cheek, waiting to see what she would do.

Lucy didn't hesitate, and pouting her lips she stood on her toes and kissed the much older man. She wanted peace and quiet, and not listen to the warnings in her heart. She wanted peace in her mind, to forget about the past and to live in the present and not think about the future. She wanted to initiate a new beginning for them.

"What does this kiss mean, Lucy?" Keith whispered, still stroking her cheek with his thumb.

"That I'm sorry," Lucy replied in a soft voice, smiling weakly as he dried her tears with the sleeve of his shirt.

"Are you going to be a good girl from here on?"

"Yesss," Lucy replied, relieved to see his honey-brown eyes had that loving, almost parental look again.

"You're not going to be a whore again?"

"No!" Lucy replied, sad he thought it'd be necessary to ask.

"Prove your loyalty to me, sweetie."

Lucy beamed at the use of his pet name for her.

Stroking back her hair, Keith saw her hesitation, doubting what to do to comply with his request.

Seeing the stern look in his eyes, Lucy slumped to her knees. She undid his belt, being a little clumsy with her hands, and smiled shyly up at Keith, the look in her eyes almost begging for mercy and forgiveness.

The predatory look in Keith's eyes scared her a little, nevertheless, she undid his fly and pulled his penis out.

It pulsed and continued to grow from her touch, and felt so hard in the palm of her soft hand.

She knew what Keith liked and opened her lips, lowered her head, and took his penis inside her mouth. His erection warmed her hand and tongue, but she knew from his approving 'hmmm' he liked the warmth from her mouth around his cock just as much.

"Hmmm..." Keith exhaled through his nose when her slippery tongue licked his bulbous cockhead. He petted her hair approvingly.

"Mmm," Lucy hummed in unison, lowering her head further, sucking on his cock.

Keith watched with bated breath as she caved her cheeks in. When he laid his hand on her hair she hummed again, appreciating his touch.

The opportunist in him grasped this opportunity and lowered his hand until it was at the back of her head. He pushed her face closer to him, further and further over his large cock. He wanted to kiss her hair and whisper into her ear, but this would come first.

He held her head still, this time using his body to force more of his rock-hard penis inside her little mouth. When he lessened the pressure on her head, distracted by her wet, little tongue, Lucy released his cock from her mouth and started stroking it and swirling her tongue around the head.

He forgave all about her cheating then. Likely this is what she was, he thought, looking down at how she debased herself in a desperate effort to win him over. To get the love and attention from him she missed at home.

Keith nudged her lips with the mushroom tip of his penis, smearing her soft lips with his pre-cum and her saliva. Keith groaned, overjoyed at seeing his hard, veiny cock disappearing in Lucy's tiny mouth, eagerly welcomed by her slippery tongue.

She didn't protest when he pushed it in as far as it would go and started pressing softly against the back of her mouth.

"You've got a hole down there," Keith grunted, bumping against the back of her mouth again. "Hmmm, yeah... I want it, sweetheart."

He grabbed her hair and held it in a steady grip as he unceremoniously jammed his cock into her throat. Lucy's lips pressed into his cockflesh from the shock, but Keith only cared about fucking her throat.

After he pulled out of her throat, Lucy breathed in through her nose as she prepared herself for the next thrust. When he rammed himself back into her tight throat, Lucy dug her nails into the skin of Keith's legs.

He kept his cock there for a good ten seconds as he fucked her, enjoying the choking sounds he caused. He yanked her head back by her long, blonde hair, allowing her to breathe again. She inhaled deeply, swallowing the saliva and pre-cum just in time before Keith plunged into her tight throat again.

Lucy struggled to cope and had difficulty breathing, but wanted to improve her relationship with Keith, and did not know better than that this was what girlfriends were supposed to do; to pleasure their boyfriend, and give them what they wanted, and how they wanted it.

Keith started to moan uncontrollably, slapping his heavy balls against her chin as he deepthroated her in a steady rhythm.

"Take a deep breath," he said and then rammed his cock down Lucy's throat, and held himself as deep as he could, while he started pumping hot strings of cum into her throat.

The splash of hot cum down her throat startled Lucy, but Keith's vice-like grip gave her no option but to endure, while he shot another load of his creamy cum straight into her stomach.

With an animalistic grunt, Keith fucked his spurting cock into Lucy's throat a few times for good measure, simultaneously his vision becoming blurry from the intensity of his cock being buried deep in her warm throat.

He pulled out and looked down at the mess on her face. Lucy fell backward onto her hands, as she coughed and gasped for air.

Panting heavily, Keith sank to his knees, dropping himself on the couch, getting his breath back.

"I'm going to take a shower," he said, sighing deeply. He gazed at Lucy again. She was still out of breath, gasping for air.

"I nearly suffocated you with my dick," Keith grinned, petting her back approvingly.

When he returned from his shower Lucy sat on the couch, but he noticed she had cleaned the saliva she had drooled on the floor.

"I'm tired from my trip," Keith sighed, extending his hand, "come, let's get to bed."

"Does my dad know you are back?" Lucy asked, yet again impressed by his strength when he helped her to her feet.

"No."

Keith waited in his bedroom, naked, for Lucy to come out of the bathroom. He looked forward to sleeping next to her after those lonely, long nights he just had.

Self-conscious, Lucy felt her face grow warm when she undressed under the watchful eye of Keith, and laid down on the mattress.

Keith crawled after her, spooning her under the covers. Her butt warmed his groin and he playfully pinched her ass cheeks, simultaneously kissing her earlobe.

"I want to sleep, I'm tired too," Lucy whispered.

"It's still early, baby..."

"I didn't sleep well last--" Lucy tried to explain, but then squealed when his fingers pinched her nipples hard.

"Hmmm... remember when I put my cock between those pretty breasts of yours?"

"Keith..."

"Sshhh, I know, you're tired."

Lucy hated how he guilt-tripped her when she had just suffered through a rough blowjob.

She fell asleep as Keith's hands caressed her, unable to stop himself from touching her.

Waking up in the morning, Lucy noticed Keith was already up.

Downstairs, the dismayed look on Keith's face worried her immediately. His face didn't resemble his usual cheerful countenance, and his normally bright honey-brown eyes looked a little bloodshot to her.

"I'm afraid I have some bad news," Keith stammered when he saw her. He bowed his head and sighed deeply, while he wandered absently into the kitchen. Lucy's welfare and his own actions weighed heavily on his conscience. He still held the phone tightly in his hand, after having received that dreadful phone call that had interrupted his breakfast. He clenched his vigorous fist and slammed it on the kitchen counter, consumed by self-hatred.

--------------------------------------------------