Behind Closed Doors Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy sighed, picturing Keith's broad smile when he had given her the gold necklace, and all the times he had been horny for her and had fucked her, whispering sweet nothings into her ear and promising her the world.

"You don't know him the way I do," Lucy finally whispered softly, afraid to anger Steven.

"Send him a picture, add a text to it, and then I will call him tomorrow, all right? How's that sound?"

"Okay," Lucy agreed. What did she have to lose anyway? Perhaps it would make Keith realize she wasn't a girl that was left unnoticed by other men. Not even to married men with young families.

"Now, scoot a little closer, like this, yes," Steven whispered while he pushed her over his legs and looked at her slim body. "Lay your hand here," Steven moaned softly as he grabbed her soft hand in his and placed it on his crotch. He laughed a little when her whole body froze, "I'm going to kiss you now, you just focus on making the picture, okay?"

It was all for show to fool Keith, Lucy told herself. Stressed and tired she shifted uneasily, feeling something growing under the palm of her hand. The concerned look on her face worried Steven a little. It was no wonder after what she had been through, he mused.

"Hey..." Steven whispered, rubbing her cheeks with the back of his thumb. "Just play along."

By the time Lucy made the picture Steven's cock tented up big in his pants, leaving nothing to the imagination of what was going on between them.

When they looked at the picture, Steven realized this one picture could destroy his marriage: a beautiful, young girl, with her tiny hand on his bulging pants, while he passionately kissed her lips.

The girl was gullible, that he knew for sure. Have her as your girlfriend and there'd be no limits to what she'd tolerate. Initially, he had been surprised Keith was in love with her, but he understood then.

Most of the girls Keith had a thing with were average-looking women, jumping from one man to the next. And most of them wouldn't settle for someone like Keith.

But this girl. She was just so sweet. Like the sweetest girl he had ever spoken to. He unintentionally stared at her body, so close to his. She was a small girl with skinny legs and arms, but her ass, almost a perfect bubble butt, and her firm, young tits were a sight to behold. Keith had that in his bed naked, with her legs spread wide open for him.

"How many times?" Steven asked her then, too curious not to ask.

"W-what?" Lucy asked.

"How many times has he touched you?" Steven asked, demanding to know.

"I don't know," Lucy answered, looking away when Steven frowned at her answer. "So, uhm, I'm going to send the picture now, okay?" she asked, slightly trembling just from thinking about Keith seeing the picture.

Steven nodded, pleased she asked his permission. She depended on him now.

"Add a text. Don't be afraid to use cruel words. Fuck him."

Lucy nodded, shyly lifting her hand from his groin. She started to type, but then deleted the words, and rewrote. she bit her lip, anxiously typing on her phone's fiddly keyboard again.

"I'd happily die rather than let you touch me one more time," Steven suggested, rubbing her belly.

"Okay..." Lucy hesitatingly answered, typing in his words.

"He fucks me way better than you do," Steven added.

"Uh, no, that's not necessary," Lucy laughed nervously. She gazed one last time at Steven, and when he gave her an encouraging squeeze in her arm she hit 'send'.

As soon as she did, Lucy felt sick to her stomach and felt the floor give way underneath her. In the picture, her face was hidden behind her long hair for about a third as her face was smashed into Steven's. He passionately kissed her mouth, and with her fingers grasping his erection it evidently was a kiss of two lovers.

Steven thought she looked a little pale, and decided to leave her alone, especially after witnessing the intense emotion on his face.

"You did the right thing, remember that!" he gruffly told her, demanding her attention by harshly interrupting her thoughts. "Good night, and if there's anything, anything at all, you just call for me, okay?"

"Okay, yes, and uhm, thanks, for, for helping me, for doing this," she stammered, her fingers fumbling with her shirt, her face turning red.

"You're a good girl Lucy, you deserve this. But if you're going to thank me one more time, I'm going to have to think of ways to keep your mouth closed," he winked.

He adored the blush on her cheeks as she shyly looked away, and laughing at his own joke he stood up and left.

****

Keith stepped out of the shower, and decided to fire up his laptop. He wanted more than a memory this time. He regretted not taking pictures of Lucy, or recording any of their fucking. It would've been so hot to watch his tall, masculine body fucking into her tiny body, hearing her squealing while he did so.

He was horny and hard after having just jerked off in the shower to Lucy. He opened a porn website and started looking for videos. He wanted to find that one hot video that would satisfy his urges and give him a good night's sleep.

'Young, hot girl masturbating', 'Barely legal teen doing herself at home', were some of the videos that piqued his interest, until he furiously started jerking off to a video titled 'petite amateur teen likes to suck for money'.

"Suck that cock you whore!" Keith grunted at the girl on his screen sucking a very thick cock.

He grabbed his phone, his other hand still jerking his cock, when he heard he received a message.

Keith smiled when he saw the small icon that indicated Lucy had sent him a picture.

"Hmm... Lucy..." Keith moaned while he squeezed his cock. She had ignored him for days but she had come around and sent a picture of herself.

Not interested in the porn video anymore he closed it. He shut down his laptop and went to bed with his phone in his hands. He hoped she would reply to his messages this time. He wanted nothing more than to chat with her while he would secretly play with his dick. He hoped she would be interested in talking over the phone, or in sharing pics.

Keith's heart almost burst out of his chest from the shock, when he saw both Lucy and Steven smile at the camera. His eyes shifted to that soft feminine hand he had felt himself on several occasions. It grabbed at Steven's obvious erection, tenting up big in his pants, his fly half open.

The cold smile of Steven outraged him. Why did it have to be Steven? Keith was becoming very scared. There wasn't much he could do. Steven, unforgiving and brutal, had evidence about something he had done in the past, which he could not undo. Steven had always been a little controlling ever since, playfully threatening Keith. Their friendship had been destroyed by one night of passion.

And now Steven was fucking his girlfriend Keith was so in love with, cumming in every hole he could as many times as possible, just because he liked to anger him. Thinking Lucy was out of his life for good unleashed fear within him.

But it could never work between them, Steven was married. Lucy was much better off with him.

"I'll be there for you when I get back," he whispered with a sad smile on his face, touching her cheek on his phone with his finger. "I'll win back your heart."

Feeling severely depressed and alone, his worries kept him up all night. So this is why she ignored him--as soon as she'd met Steven she'd fallen in love. She was man-crazy, and with Keith gone now, she'd seduced the next man in her path that was available. But Keith wasn't keen on sharing her.

Had she become a man-crazy slut that liked to get fucked by older, married men? Or was it just to agonize him?

Another look at the photo made him doubt it. There was something off about her smile. Her sweet blue eyes didn't have that twinkle that she had when she had been bouncing on his cock.

His thoughts became scattered and irrational, and his perverse fantasies about the sexy little minx were so disturbing, he started to whisper to himself: "Don't think of Steven, don't think of him but forget him, quite forget him for the present." His own words encouraged him, and without looking at it again he deleted the picture.

****

Undressing, Lucy realized she had no pajamas to wear and decided to sleep in her underwear. She lay in bed, surprised by how comfortable the thin mattress felt. Her thoughts drifted to how unsafe she'd been at home, even with her father present.

She dozed off in the small guest bedroom, feeling safe here at Steven's place. Keith wouldn't come here. He wouldn't dare. In the future, she'd come here, whenever she wouldn't feel safe at home.

"Who the fuck is Liam?" Steven's wife responded agitated in the bedroom next to Lucy's. "I've never heard that name before."

Steven sighed heavily as he slipped into bed. "The girl's got an older boyfriend and her father Liam doesn't approve, but I'll settle this in the morning, all right?"

"How much older?" his wife asked mockingly, as her eyes widened.

Steven shrugged his shoulder, "I didn't ask, but he's supposed to be much older."

"That girl's already getting fucked by a man?" she asked, chuckling lightly as she shook her head in disbelief and disgust.

"I don't know," Steven laughed a little, "let's go to sleep, woman. In the morning you can ask her yourself."

When Lucy woke up an hour later she felt burdened. To her grief, her relationship with her father wasn't what it should be. Thinking about telling her father about what had happened between her and Keith, Keith her father's best friend, no, her stomach turned just by thinking about it. Her father would feel guilty, and she'd be the reason their friendship would be over, a friendship for as long as she could remember. Even worse, with Keith climbing up the ladder there was a big chance her father would be left without a job.

Lucy sighed, feeling tired from her thoughts. Her father was a good man, but so... distant. He had no idea what her life was about, or about what was going on in her life, or how much effort she put into her studies.

And Keith... he had given her a gold necklace, and a few kisses, but other than that it had always been about sex. His guttural moans while he fulfilled his lust by using her body and came inside her, were clearly audible in her mind, whenever she thought of him.

She glanced around nervously as if Keith was there reading her thoughts. Checking her phone she saw Keith had seen the photo but hadn't replied. She contemplated the idea of writing an apology, but didn't want to give him false hope for the future, and put her phone back in her purse.

"Lucy, are you awake?"

Lucy, startled by the voice that whispered her name very quietly, stared into the dark, but couldn't tell who it was.

"Yes," she replied. She could hear the beating of her heart, curious to find out who the silhouette in the dark was. The voice whispered so softly she couldn't even tell if it was male or female.

"It's me, Steven. I wanted to check up on you."

This revelation took her breath away, especially when Steven closed the door behind him, removing the little light that was there.

"I'm okay," Lucy whispered nearly inaudibly, listening attentively as she heard Steven come closer.

Lucy's heart thumped wildly as he lifted the covers and put one knee on the bed.

"What are you doing?" Lucy asked with a soft, shaky voice.

"Do you not know?" Steven asked as he lifted his other knee onto the bed as well. He then lowered his body on hers, and moaned when he felt how small and soft the girl was.

Lucy pushed against his chest, but Steven just kept pushing back into her hands until his entire body rested on hers, and his still-growing erection pressed into the soft skin of her leg.

"I know all about you and Keith, but your secret is safe with me, little girl," Steven moaned softly as his hand started touching her belly, so much softer than his middle-aged wife.

"Steven, stop..." Lucy protested but her voice faded away under the next heavy moan of Steven.

"Keith doesn't know how you feel. He's not a father. I understand, Lucy, I have a daughter myself. I see your pain every time I look into your beautiful eyes."

Lucy, sensitive and receptive, wanted to believe he was telling the truth, but was alarmed by his hard penis, also not in the least about her reputation; she didn't want to be passed around between friends of Keith, or become known as the girl that slept around.

Steven kicked the covers away as his breathing quickened just by laying on top of her. His erection throbbed excitedly in his boxer shorts.

"You sleep in your underwear too, I see..." he remarked appreciatively, "but they have to come off for what we're about to do." He saw the confused look in those big, beautiful, blue eyes of hers, just as innocently looking as herself.

Lucy too, noticed the look in his eyes, as deadly serious as Keith's when he had been on top of her in bed.

"I meant every word I said when I told you that you were a good girl," Steven whispered while his hands pressed her legs apart.

Lucy, meanwhile, was used to men flattering her when they wanted to get between her legs. She started shivering when his coarse hand lowered her panties very slowly.

Steven lowered his boxer shorts with his other hand while he kept staring in the dark at her bald pussylips he felt on his fingers. His wife never shaved anymore, but at that moment that only served to excite him even more.

"This is necessary to forget him!" Steven grunted referring to Keith, as he pressed his cockhead at her entrance. This likely wouldn't have happened if Keith had been around, but since he wasn't, Steven wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to fuck an eighteen-year-old shy beauty like Lucy.

Steven closed his eyes as he drove himself into her. The sensation from how tight she was was so intense, he instead focussed his thoughts on Keith in an attempt to prevent cumming right away. But it only added to his frenzy, knowing the girl wasn't without experience. Knowing he wasn't the first man that had put his hard penis inside the cutie. Her nubile, fuckable body just lay there, motionless, for him to use. It turned him on, and he wondered how long Keith had lasted inside the woman that had just reached adulthood.

Furious yet turned on at his touch, Lucy's heart beat wildly as the married man pulled back and pushed right back in, bumping the back of her pussy. The emotional and mental impact it had on Lucy was incredible, and memories of Keith and dark thoughts alternated with each other. Steven preferred her body over his wife's, Lucy mused, not at all feeling guilty about committing adultery. This is what men did behind closed doors with female visitors. Keith had done it and now Steven did the same. This was her role in life as a woman. To spread her legs and shut up.

The distorted view Lucy had developed of women was unknown to the older man that had great difficulty with staying quiet as all the nerves in his cockhead were overly stimulated and urged his body on to ejaculate inside her. He didn't want to though, knocking up a young girl like Lucy just wouldn't do, he already had two young children with his wife.

He kept his eyes closed, the only thing he could think of to postpone his orgasm. He didn't dare touch her bra-clad breasts, her straining abs, or her shivering skinny legs under his thrusting body as she got humped to the hilt in her tight, little vagina.

With a shock, Lucy noticed how she spread her legs wide for him, and how she kept staring at his handsome face, barely visible in the dark, strained and red from his efforts. Her body had betrayed her as soon as Steven had stepped into her bed; she knew by how easily his cock had slipped inside her, and by how the room reeked of her juices.

With short, fast thrusts, Steven sawed his cock into her, overly excited to finally fuck the girl. She was so breathtakingly beautiful, with a dazzling smile to match; he had known right away he wanted her on his cock. He initially had hoped she was asleep and had taken a risk coming inside her room this early in the night, but getting her to allow him inside her tight, little cunny turned out to be easier than anticipated.

When Lucy buried her face into his hairy chest and grabbed at his bulging muscles he knew Keith had done a good job teaching her how to be submissive to men. He wondered if she humped stuffed animals at home when she got horny.

Just like Keith, Steven's mind raced with the possibilities. He looked forward to the day his wife and kids would be visiting her sister--he'd call Lucy and she would obey and come to his house to get fucked. Unlike the quickie they had now, he would reward her pussy with a daylong, proper fuck.

Steven liked Keith more than ever for introducing the sexy, little girl in his life. Panting heavily, he kneaded her butt firmly in his hands, and silently wondered what it would be like to fuck a woman in her ass. Would the little minx be as submissive then?

Lucy felt like she had no choice but to embrace the man's muscular body. If she lost Steven now she was left to Keith's insatiable lust for her, a prospect that scared her much more than the gentle character and love-making of Steven.

Little did she know Steven had only ever shown interest in her in the hope of having her naked in his bed.

"I--Uuuhh!" Steven grunted as he hit the back of her vagina, while Lucy grunted at the impact of his weight, and squirmed under him.

To Lucy, Steven's cry of joy sounded like a victory cry, and his sudden rapid breathing was enough for the knowledgeable girl to know he was cumming.

His spasming body rocked back and forth on hers, the bed gently moving with them, as his cock jerked and spewed jets of hot cum into her pussy that kept squeezing for more.

With a sigh Steven plunged into her one last time, moaning from the sensations on his sensitive cockhead, still firing away into her little cunt without any sort of protection. He assumed Keith had fucked her plenty enough already for him to get her on the pill.

Nevertheless, he felt ashamed of his loss of control when he pulled his throbbing cock out of her hot body, and looked down at her sperm-filled cunt he had just ravished to satisfy his own sexual desires.

Without glancing up at her face he pulled up his boxer shorts and left the bedroom.

Steven slipped into bed next to his wife, sighing deeply. That quick fuck had exhausted his brain. Young and naive she was, she would make the perfect free booty call.

***

"Good morning there, sunshine!" Steven's wife greeted Lucy when she entered the kitchen on bare feet. "I don't believe I have properly introduced myself yet. My name's April."

Lucy shook her hand smiling kindly, "nice to meet you. I'm Lucy. I hope I'm not intruding."

April forced a small smile while she pierced the girl's large eyes with hers. They were as innocently looking as her coy smile.

"Did you sleep well?" April asked, gazing down at the smooth, slender legs sticking out from under the short skirt Lucy was wearing, realizing with a sting of jealousy she couldn't compete with her.

"Uhm, yes," Lucy answered, avoiding looking any longer at Steven's wife's eyes, meanwhile unintentionally fumbling with her necklace.

"That's a pretty expensive necklace to wear for a girl your age," April remarked.

"Yes..." Lucy admitted. She glanced around her and noticed the kids and Steven were still upstairs.

"I've been married to Steven for five years, but he's never given me anything that precious."

Lucy let go of the necklace, uncomfortably placing her foot on the other, feeling the cold, hard tiles under them.

"You borrowed it from your mother?" she asked.

"Oh no, someone gave it to me, he's rich, I guess."