Behind Closed Doors Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy's chest heaved, and arching her back her breasts were quickly kneaded by Keith's free hand. With Keith's tongue roughly licking her clit, his fingers relentlessly plunging inside her, and his other hand kneading her tits, Lucy squealed loudly as she wiggled with her body, but to no avail. She was no match for the strength of the hard-working man that worked outdoors all year round. She just lay there at the mercy of the whims of the middle-aged friend of her father.

Keith's ears rang with her echoing screams and her sharp squeals, but he was determined to give her the best orgasm she ever had, which she not ever again would experience so intensely for the rest of her life. Her slender body trembling under him, and her small hands clawing at him, excited him. But more so her little pink hole. He stopped licking her clit, removing his mouth with a kiss on her clit, aware he had pushed the inexperienced girl enough already.

"You want to...?" Keith tentatively asked when he raised his body up on his knees, and held his swollen penis in his rough hand as he looked at her flushed face.

He'd longed for Lucy to replace it with her soft hand, giving it that unintentional little squeeze to not let the throbbing hard shaft slip from her little fingers.

"Do you want me to put it in your mouth, sweetheart?" Keith asked again.

Lucy didn't respond. She was still trying to catch her breath after cumming so intensely on Keith's fingers and tongue, so much more breathtaking than the few orgasms she'd felt in her life.

Keith stared at her, her hair sprawled out over her sweaty face. But Keith didn't mind. He was able to see her wide-open lips as she breathed in deeply. He wanted a blowjob from those lips. Just seeing her cute face as she struggled to fit his massive erection in her little, hot mouth dripping with saliva, and then seeing the best part when she sucked on his hard cock - that alone was already worth it, without the pleasure from feeling her little tongue running over his cockhead or the immense pleasure he felt when he came and shot ropes of hot cum into the back of her mouth.

"I'm going to put it in your mouth now." Keith crawled forward but noticed Lucy closed her mouth.

"I don't want to," she spoke in a hushed shaky voice, barely above a whisper.

"Then it won't happen," Keith promised her. "Not all girls like to do it," Keith added nonchalantly.

Not daring to ask her permission he spread her legs, bent down, and rubbed his cockhead over her slick pussy. He enjoyed her gasps for air when he rubbed the round tip of his penis over her clit. His hand moved up and down really fast, his cockhead bumping into her clit in the process. Keith clenched his fist tighter around his dick when he felt his scrotum tighten up, pulling his heavy balls closer to his cock.

"I'm gonna cum!" he panted and lay his body flat on top of her. Just in time too he realized when he saw his first powerful jet of cum splashing against her lips when he started to push into her. He moaned ecstatically as he felt his cock easing inside her cum-filled pussy.

Keith lay still as he held himself deep inside the girl. He was content knowing Lucy was fully prepared for his erection which became even thicker and larger as it spurted its heavy load of seed into the back of her narrow and overly wet pussy.

Her height so small compared to his, he kissed her on top of her hair, drying his wet face with her long, blonde locks. He couldn't suppress a heavy moan when he neared the end of his orgasm and felt his cockhead becoming even more sensitive from being inside the little thing.

Keith breathed quietly as his fingertips moved over her soft neck and gently touched the gold necklace. He smiled, appreciating she wore it all the time, even when they fucked. All the times they had sex the necklace was there to remind her who she belonged to. He hadn't risked buying her a pendant with his name carved in, but was convinced his name was carved on her heart.

Unwillingly, he removed himself from her sexy, hot body, cleaned her up, and carried her out of bed.

"What would you like to wear today?" he asked in a hushed voice as he put her to her feet.

"It's not like I have any spare clothes with me," Lucy answered as she walked over to her clothes and got dressed.

Keith stood and watched. It didn't turn him on as much now that he had just cum, but he loved watching her no less. She was adorable with her long blonde hair falling over her back on her short height of 5"5. According to her words anyway, but he suspected she might be a few inches shorter. Whatever the case, he was at least ten inches taller than her. The twitch in his dick surprised him when a fantasy flashed through his mind, in which he abused his power by throwing the girl into his bed for a third fuck.

But there was no third fuck. There will never be.

Unless she would do exactly what he would tell her.

"Lucy..." he began, a little unsure of how to explain it to her. "You mentioned earlier that you wanted to visit your father, remember sweetie? Before you...uh, slept."

Lucy turned her head toward him, her eyes pleading for him to continue.

Keith cleared his throat and continued. "I think that's an excellent idea. I want to call the police first to tell them I found you."

Lucy thought it was a little weird to lie but she shrugged, happy that she'd see her father soon.

"It's just that my battery just died, can I borrow your phone for a minute?"

"Why won't you use the landline?" she asked.

"Huh..." Keith exclaimed in surprise as his mind went at full speed. "The subscription is so limited, but you have unlimited calls, no?"

Lucy nodded, unlocked her phone, and handed it over to him. "I wanna go after you've made your call."

Keith's thumb busily tapped on the display of her phone, opening the messaging app. He removed any remains of the chat they'd had and did the same on his phone.

He smiled at her when he saw her patiently waiting for him at the front door and gave her back her phone.

"In hindsight, I don't think it's required I call. You are his daughter after all."

Lucy nodded.

They were both quiet as they drove to the station. Arriving there, Keith was still reluctant to tell her what her father had told him over the phone.

"Listen, sweetie. Firstly, I'd like you to have this," he said, and grabbing his wallet he took out a large sum of money. "I've wanted to give you this earlier, but then I forgot every time... I'm sorry."

Lucy looked at him in horror, seeing the hundred dollar bills sticking out of his closed hand.

"I'll keep it in here, otherwise those fuckers might think you're a drug dealer," he joked as he put it in the glove compartment. "They're all yours though, on our way back."

Lucy nodded absently, caring more about her father and what would happen to him.

"Also... it's completely fine we have a sexual relationship, but just remember what it'd look like if you tell them such a thing..."

"You said it was okay!" Lucy yelled, glaring at him, not quite believing what she was hearing.

"It is, but your father, well," Keith sighed, "he has attacked my boss because he thought you had a relationship with him. The age difference didn't bother him that much he told me over the phone, he even added that he just wants the best for you, but he told me it was mainly because our boss does that kind of thing to blackmail young women. He's done it before."

Lucy shifted uneasily on the seat. "Keith, I... I don't want to go there anymore."

"You have to. If they ask you whether you have a boyfriend you tell them you have one but that your father doesn't know yet, because you are afraid to tell him, okay?"

"Why would I be afraid, Keith?"

"Because he has no job and because you are afraid your father will disapprove."

"I don't want a boyfriend without--"

"When they ask, you tell them he's two years older than you."

Lucy looked up at him.

"Just use your imagination. In case they ask, his name is Bob but that's as much as you want to share about him. Don't worry, I'll be right next to you the whole time!"

"But it's lying to the police!" Lucy objected.

"Sometimes you have to lie a little in order not to hurt people, people like your father. You understand?"

With a heavy heart, Keith followed Lucy inside. She immediately had to go to another room, to which Keith was denied entrance. It was all in her hands now. Here, of all places. Keith introduced himself as a good friend of Liam and his boss, and was interrogated too.

When he was done, the female police officer shook his hand. "We've heard good things about you from both men. Do you think you can keep an eye on Liam's daughter for a few days? It's upon request by her father. We have already contacted her school."

"Yes, she can sleep in my bed. I'll sleep on the couch," Keith blurted out.

The female cop looked at him in amazement. Keith beat himself up as he left to go to his car. It was over and done with. The only way he'd see Lucy was from behind bars. The only reason being that one impulsive action of Liam. Lucy and he had the world at their feet, which was currently hanging by the very thinnest of threads.

He exchanged looks with Lucy behind the partially glazed door. She didn't smile back, didn't wave, didn't acknowledge him passing by. Her glassy eyes fixed upon him as Keith passed, the female officer following close behind him. Lucy's lips stopped moving as if she was afraid he might hear her through the wall. Her feverish cheeks aglow and her eyes cold with contempt Keith quickened his pace, almost to a jog until he finally breathed in the fresh air.

For a moment Keith wanted to repeat exactly the same thing Liam had done. And he decided he would. He started the car, ready to speed off in case the police would ask him back inside, because they had forgotten to ask this or that. If he couldn't have Lucy he was going to make sure Steven wouldn't either.

Trembling with anger, his hands rubbed and clung to his leather steering wheel, as his face grew increasingly red. After forty-five minutes Keith nearly lost it. Keith turned on the windshield wipers as it started to pour, the weather perfectly matching Keith's mood.

"What's taking her so long?" he mumbled to himself. He grabbed his phone, looked up Lucy's number, called her, but then hung up before the call got through. "Can't call her you fool," he grumbled to himself.

Half an hour later nothing changed, except for his legs becoming numb. Perhaps they were waiting for him to come in? Perhaps they had moved Lucy from the back, afraid he'd hurt her? Keith became more paranoid as another half hour passed in long, slow minutes. What worried him most is how quiet Lucy had been that morning.

He visualized her telling everything, leaving out the fact they were in love or that he had bought her that necklace, and not telling them they were in love.

There was nothing to be seen. Just an ordinary building except for those letters and logo that made it so much different than all the others. Keith's hands hit the windscreen, jumping up in shock when he heard his phone ring.

"Yo? I'm at the station with Lucy. Yeah, I think I can work next week-- I'll call you back later, okay?"

He realized he should have asked his boss if he was feeling better already, but he couldn't worry about it then. The phone having distracted him for a minute he didn't notice someone approaching. The car doors locking from the inside a knock on the window woke him up from his panic attack.

He nearly collapsed when he saw who it was.

He opened the door and smiled nervously. "Can we go?" he asked hopefully at Lucy.

"I want to get a few things at my house, and then we can go to your place."

Her eyes were as bright blue as when they had walked inside the building, and there wasn't much emotion in her voice. He was hopeful it meant she hadn't cried. Lucy had been strong.

"I spoke to my father. He asked me to go to your place."

"Listen, sweetie, I'm going to do everything in my power to get him out of there!"

"Okay..."

Keith was painfully aware she didn't believe a word he had just said.

When he parked his car on her driveway Lucy broke the silence with those fatal words he had dreaded all day:

"I told the police everything. They will arrest you and put you in jail. I hope you die slowly and painfully!"

She said it so casually and with a voice so cold Keith was sure he could feel the earth shudder beneath him upon hearing those faithful words.

"W-what?" Keith uttered in shock, looking around him to see if anyone in blue was waiting for them at her house.

He didn't see anything amiss, but then again the visibility was poor, it was still pouring down. It even seemed worse than before. It reminded him of those movie scenes where there'd be a shootout at the end, and the protagonist would fall to his knees as he drew his last breath.

He always thought it to be silly to rather die than get arrested, but he understood then. He was going to do the same. By the time he'd see Lucy again, she would be out of his reach. There was no doubt in his mind he'd draw his last breath thinking of Lucy, and that she'd recognize his love for her by seeing him willingly sacrifice himself for her love.

In his heart, he was thankful she had warned him. It wasn't her fault. A young girl like her could never compete with those educated, smooth operators at the station.

"Thank you for telling me," Keith whispered emotionally, suddenly realizing they might be listening in.

Lucy scanned Keith's face and saw the tears running down his upset face. She hesitated but then wiped away his tears with the sleeve of her shirt.

Lucy noticed for the first time he didn't have the weather-beaten face her father had from working outside, even though Keith had worked outside starting at the age of fourteen, helping his father, the big, hairy lumberjacker she'd seen in pictures.

Keith smiled through his tears. He didn't want to think about what would happen next. He wanted to sit in the car, listen to the quiet music, and look at Lucy until the sun went down and the moon came up.

He had fantasies of living together with Lucy and buying her the most beautiful wedding dress money could buy, and giving her a couple of kids, but now he knew it would never happen. He'd just disappear into the night and become another life completely wasted.

Seeing the cutie next to him, he didn't have to think long or hard about whether it had been worth it. If anything, he felt privileged he had come to know her so intimately.

"My father told me to tell you that."

As if things weren't bad enough Liam had backstabbed him too.

"I'm going to head for that door now, Lucy. I suppose I won't see you again."

His anger had made place for resignation and he had forgotten all about Steven. He leaned toward her and kissed her, convinced there'd be a sniper taking him out as soon as his lips landed on hers. He parted his lips from her mouth and smiled wanly as he laid his eyes on her pretty face one last time.

"I hope you'll wear that necklace for as long as you'll live," he whispered as he touched the long strands of her beautiful light-colored hair.

"I will," Lucy solemnly promised as she reached up and kissed him. She didn't part from him but held her lips on his for a long ten seconds. Her lips were so hot and soft and he didn't regret anything. He hadn't done anything wrong. His conscience was clear. She had given him serenity and happiness, even in a moment like this.

"I'll... I... I'll go now. Whatever happens, please don't watch. Turn on the radio as loudly as you can and close your eyes, all right? Now open the glove compartment, reach back and give it to me."

Lucy almost did when she realized he asked for his gun.

"My father told me to tell you that so you could pass the message to your boss," Lucy told him.

"Okay. Hand me over the gun, I don't want them to see me opening it," Keith said as he looked around him. The only person he saw was a woman walking her dog.

"Did you not hear me? My father said those words about your boss."

It's funny how his life passed before his eyes at that moment, but then Keith finally realized what she'd said and what it meant.

"There--what did you tell the police?" he asked in bewilderment.

"Exactly what you told me. Now run for the door with me, it's raining like crazy!"

Lucy ran to the front door of her house, leaving Keith rooted in his chair as he watched her run away. He huffed and puffed, nearly hyperventilating as he felt his tears running down his face again. He locked the door and ran after her. He closed the front door behind him, trading in the noise of the rain for the silent house.

Lucy stood there, her breasts clearly visible in her thin white summer shirt, visibly showing her nipples and the shape of her small, perky breasts.

"Did you close the glove compartment?" Keith asked.

"Hm-hmm."

"Are you sure? Your money and my gun are in there..."

"I'm sure. Wait here, I'll be back in a sec."

Keith waited, not at ease at all. Was she telling the truth about the conversations she had? Why had it taken two hours before she came back?

Lucy returned with two bags in her hands. She dropped them and ran into his arms and cried. "I don't want to live in my father's house alone. Please let me stay with you."

Keith smiled and if it wasn't for the tears he had just shed he was sure he would have cried with her. "I'm going to take good care of you as I promised. Now grab a coat and let's head home."

'What a day' Keith thought to himself as he carried her bags into his house. He'd visit Liam tomorrow if they'd let him. He was going to help him find a new job. Even better, he was going to talk to his boss and try and see if he could persuade him to drop charges, although he knew little about such things.

"I'm all wet, I'm going to take a shower," he heard the still very upset voice of Lucy yell from the bathroom.

"Why not take a bath together?" Keith proposed as he entered the bathroom. He undressed, as well as Lucy.

Lucy stared at his penis, quickly growing twice its size from seeing her interest. Keith took her by her arm and walked away from the bathroom, and finished his trek two meters from his bed. He remembered his fantasy from earlier and picked her up and threw her onto his bed. Keith laughed and Lucy squealed as she fell onto her arms and knees. In the same position he liked to fuck his women.

His cock leading the way, Keith walked over to the bed and grabbed her hips firmly in his hands.

"No, no!" Lucy yelled, startling him. "You put a condom on, or else I'm not coming back ever again!"

"All right, calm down a little will you?" Keith chuckled as he kneaded her ass in his large hand. "Open the nightstand and give them to me, you little cock-tease."

Lucy whimpered at his use of words, and screamed when his hand hit her ass hard when she bent down to fetch him a condom.

"I don't like that. Actually, I don't wanna fuck right now!" Keith saw her eyes burning with anger and annoyance. She was serious.

"I'm sorry," he apologized. "You can slap my cock so we're even."

Lucy's eyes wandered to the hard cock standing up between his legs. She refused, convinced it would only please him.

"Did I make a mistake by coming to your home?" Lucy asked, intentionally averting her eyes from his.

"I don't know about you but my testosterone is working and I just wanna put my dick inside one of your holes. There's just a lot of things you don't know about the male body..." he explained in a calm voice, "which is fine," he added, holding up his hands with a smile. "Sex can teach you so much about your own body, Lucy. How to receive pleasure, how to give pleasure, how to observe your body and become even more connected to your own body."