Behind Closed Doors Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Listen baby... the prostate contains a lot of fear, tension and stress, and I need to release those stress levels, you understand? I just wanna get off."

"Y-you're always so rough..."

"Nonsense. I know you are pulled between the shame of being a virgin, and the shame of not being a virgin. We both know you're not a virgin anymore. So let's fuck, baby. I'll use a condom this time."

Lucy sighed as she positioned herself on all fours for him. She watched over her shoulder, seeing Keith rolling a condom over his shaft for the first time.

"Face forward," he commanded.

As soon as she did Keith leaned a little forward but then hesitated. He removed the condom from his cock and carelessly threw it over his shoulder. He put his cockhead against her little, pink hole and thrust forward.

"K-Keith are you wearing a condom?!" he heard her whimper in a little voice.

"Yes," Keith answered grumpily.

"I can't feel it."

"Of course not, it's one of those extra sensitive and invisible condoms - you're not supposed to feel them!"

Lucy moaned as she felt her little pussylips spread to accommodate his cock that slipped in and penetrated her from behind.

Keith stroked her belly and breasts as he stared at the plump and soft butt of the little girl. He growled in satisfaction as he forced his cock in and out of her, while his mind wandered off to the sensation that little anus had given him. If she'd start talking about condoms again he'd have the perfect excuse to fuck her in her butt. No girlfriend would allow it, but he knew Lucy would.

Spatting on his fingers he inserted them inside her ass, his cock enveloped by the wet hole a little lower.

Lucy squealed from the shock of feeling two rough fingers working their way into her anus, but his cock pounding into her and the sheer force of the length of his cock demanded just as much attention from her. She gasped, feeling his cock bump into her cervix.

Keith felt it too, slowly but deliberately doing it again, trying to tell her she was his. He took his dick out, bent down and licked around his inserted fingers. She smelled lovely, even around her little poop chute. He yanked her legs and chuckled when her body fell flat on the bed. His heart pounded as his eyes feasted on both her holes.

"Do you want me to fuck your little cunny or your lovely butt?" he asked hoarsely.

Lucy moved her head a little, trying to look behind her and see what he was doing. Keith's hand held her neck, not wanting her to see he'd fucked her bareback.

"M-my cunny," she answered shyly.

"Good girl," Keith laughed appreciatively. "You're only eighteen but your mind is older... You're easily the most submissive girl I've ever had spreading her legs for me. All those girls I've fucked can't hold a candle to my girl." He moaned and breathed faster when he stuffed her pussy with his large cock again.

Lucy noticed he really used his hips this time, plowing in deep from above as she lay flat on the bed. He drilled her small body into the mattress. He liked how she remained motionless, assuming her role as his woman.

He rammed into her, Lucy not very quiet at that moment then. Keith spasmed but then held still.

Lucy felt his penis getting bigger for a few moments and then beginning to pulse. Keith remained still while shooting with much force. Lucy was sure she could feel it hitting something inside her. She was conscious of things getting wetter down there. The size of the load made it easier for her to feel it as it happened.

It pleased her to have this tremendous effect on the powerful, mature man on top of her, that she had reduced to shudders and groans as he came deep inside her. She didn't even have to do anything for it. Just lay on the bed and spread her legs a little. Her body would instinctively react and get wet as soon as she'd see Keith undress and reveal his erection to her.

She knew what it indicated, what would happen. In a way, she felt flattered that an older man like him looked her way, and got hard by looking at her. That he didn't think she was unworthy because of her age and not even having money, a driver's license, or a job.

She wondered why she felt so wet down there even though Keith was wearing a condom. She dismissed it as her own juices and breathed in freely when Keith's heavy body lifted off hers.

"You're a good fuck!" she heard him moan as he slapped her butt.

Keith admired the springiness of her butt and how it puffed up from her lower back and her skinny legs. She really was a little girl. Yet old enough to receive a hard pounding in bed from him when he so desired.

Lucy turned over to her back, sat up in bed and looked down between her legs. Her eyes glared as she stared at Keith.

Keith gave her a little smile as he watched.

"Y-you didn't!" Lucy blinked in puzzled surprise at the sight that greeted her tired eyes. He had put it on, only to take it off as soon as she wasn't watching.

"What?" Keith asked as his smile broadened.

"You removed the condom!" she mumbled in disbelief and anger as her eyes widened and her fingertips touched his warm semen.

"I did no such thing," Keith replied slightly offended.

His eyes flashed in sweet amusement when she pulled a displeased face at him. He sat down next to her, with his back to the headboard like hers.

"I'll explain it to you, sweetie. I've fucked you two times already, it's because my big cock's been plowing your tight, little cunt. It's quite common for a big cock to have that effect. My cum was still deep inside that cute pussy of yours."

"It's fresh cum, it feels warm."

Keith nodded his head in agreement. "It stays warm inside that hot, sexy body of yours, sweetheart."

"I-I want to take a shower now," Lucy broke off their conversation.

Keith dressed, deciding he would take a shower when she was done. His dark brown eyes danced as he saw the fresly-fucked look on Lucy's face, and gave her a quick, warm smile when she looked his way.

He walked to his car and took out his gun and the money. He sniffed the air noisily, enjoying the scent outside after it had rained.

He wanted to cook something for her because he loved her, and because he knew he'd want to fuck her at least one more time today. He knew she was long done with her shower when he busied himself in the kitchen. But it pleased him. She was likely unpacking her things, hanging her clothes in his walk-in closet, or perhaps making up the bed.

Keith liked she didn't hang around him non-stop, and yet was always available if he should feel the urge for a carnal fuck. Having her in his house non-stop now excited him, and he felt a tingling in his cockhead when he saw the pretty face of Lucy coming in.

"Hey there. Enjoyed your shower?" he asked, staring at her long blonde hair that was still wet from the shower.

"Yes, it has a massaging option," she smiled shyly, as she looked past him and smelled the food he had prepared for her.

"Mac and cheese lasagna," Keith proudly announced.

Lucy smiled, pleased he had done this for her and not just ordered a pizza.

Keith smiled as his heart warmed by seeing how much she appreciated his cooking. He felt his dick twitch when he looked at her pink, pleated skirt and the white tank top covering her breasts.

'Look at that cutie,' he thought to himself. 'Innocently prancing around like that...'

If he didn't know any better he'd think she was intentionally giving him a boner.

"You look adorable in those clothes, Lucy."

"Thanks, they're new," she replied, feeling herself growing red from the compliment. Her father had never noticed, only her female friends. Hearing Keith's flattering words caressed her from the inside.

Lucy set the table for the two of them, not noticing Keith's hand rubbing his crotch as he stared at her soft, shaven legs, her skirt not reaching lower than her knees.

When she sat down at the dinner table, filling Keith's plate first, he approached her from behind, with his cock tenting his pants. He bent down and inhaled deeply into her neck, smelling her freshly washed hair and skin.

"Hmm, you smell lovely, little girl," he mumbled in primal lust, not feeling hungry anymore. The only thing he desired right then was to fill her belly with his seed.

"Your food is getting cold," Lucy laughed, slapping his hand away when it moved up her skirt.

"You're right," Keith laughed with her, happy to hear her giggle again.

However, he wasn't going to sit across from her. He slid his plate, fork, and knife next to Lucy's and smiled wholeheartedly as she looked up at him.

"Making a minor adjustment here," he whispered as he pulled her chair out. He then picked her up, sat down on her chair, and planted her on his lap, warming his erection with her ass.

"Enjoy your meal, sweetheart." He kissed the girl as she shifted over his hard bulge.

If this had been their first time together he was sure he would have come right then, feeling her soft ass moving over and pressing into his hard-on.

"You don't like it?" he asked when she didn't dig into the food like him.

"I've never eaten it, but it looks delicious," Lucy said and then paused, feeling the very hard cock throbbing on her ass and lower back. "It's still a little hot, though."

In a surreal kind of way, she felt safe sitting in his lap after what had happened to her father's boss. She wondered if her father's outburst would have been different if he knew she had slept with Keith. Whether he would have slapped her. She'd seen Keith displeased, mad even when she saw him after what had happened between her and Steven, but he never once hit her, not even that one time she had asked him to.

Keith's mood was killed instantly when he heard the doorbell ring.

"You go ahead and eat," he told her as he pushed her off his erection. He peeked out of the window to see who it was.

Lucy hadn't listened though, and to Keith's regret, he heard his front door opening. Keith hurried to the door. A befriended couple greeted Keith and then the silence made him realize they were staring at the girl next to him.

"Ah, where are my manners?" Keith said as he forced a laugh and gave Lucy a little nudge toward his friends. "This is my girlfriend, Lucy. She has decided to live with me, as of today."

Keith smiled proudly, but his smug smile quickly dropped when he saw the shocked expression on both their faces.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Lucy," she spoke elegantly as she extended her hand. The man and woman shook her hand, the woman looking her up and down when she did.

Lucy cast her eyes down in embarrassment, their thoughts obvious to her without any words being said.

"We were having dinner," Keith broke the painful silence.

"We were about to have dinner too, actually," the man chuckled. "I'll call you, okay?" he asked, hurrying because his wife was already nearing their car.

Keith waved and then closed the door.

"That was weird," Lucy uttered with a heavy sigh.

"It's good to know who your friends are," Keith replied as he touched Lucy's nose playfully.

Lucy obediently waited for Keith and then sat on his lap as they ate. Keith gobbled it down in minutes. He liked watching her chew the food he had cooked, yet became a little handsy with her so close to him. She pushed his arm away a few times but then gave up.

Keith caressed her inner leg up and down as he whispered sweet nothings in her ear and kissed her all over her neck.

"Will you go to work tomorrow?"

The question reminded him of the many conversations he'd had. He was asked to work in Canada, and the pay rise and the country pleased him, but how could he ever convince the little girl on his lap to go with him?

"I have the rest of the week off."

"You're lucky," Lucy smirked, purposely keeping her sentences short now that she spoke with a mouth full.

"You can be just as lucky, sweetheart," Keith panted as his lips inched closer to her ear, "let's just leave this place and move to Canada."

"Canada?" she asked perplexed by his offer.

"Baby, you haven't seen it, it's beautiful. I wanted to send you pictures but you didn't reply to my messages."

Lucy cringed in fear and disgust, thinking back to Steven fucking her in the guest room, with his kids next door.

"There are wonderful places to go there, and mountains, baby. You like that, no?"

"Yes," Lucy smiled.

"Did you know they have Mount Odin and a bunch of other mountains named such? You like Norse mythology, don't you?"

"Uh, yeah, some parts--"

"C'mon Lucy, just you and me up in the mountains, wouldn't that be awesome!"

"Yes," Lucy nodded laughing when she saw the enthusiasm on his face. "But I've got my school here... and my dad."

"Forget your dad, baby. Just you and me from here on."

"It's all I have," Lucy whispered as she let go of her fork and leaned back into Keith.

"You saw what my friends did tonight. I have known them for two--uh, twenty-two years baby... Oh wait... before we continue," he moaned, putting his hand into his pocket and removing the hundred-dollar bills. "I believe these are yours."

"Ohh..." Lucy mumbled to herself, and reluctantly accepted. She held it in her hand as Keith continued.

"Imagine us fucking somewhere high up in the mountains, the only witnesses birds and goats. The idea alone of fucking outside makes me horny."

"You're always horny," Lucy countered. "Besides, I have my friend Mel. I wouldn't want to never see her anymore."

"I'll buy her a flight ticket."

"Do they really want you to work there?"

Keith nodded affirmatively. "I'm really impressing and wowing people, actually."

Flinging back her head into his chest, Lucy laughed exuberantly at his silliness. Keith smiled broadly as he watched her wipe at her joyful tears. He stroked her belly, hearing her giggles while she futilely tried to hide her smile behind her hand.

The pretty girl's babysmooth skin on her arm touching his fingertips, and her youthful giggles rejuvenated him. He was very aware of it when he stood up and bent her over the table, asking her in a whisper if she already knew what she was going to do with all that money.

It was money no working man would get excited over, but it was a lot for a schoolgirl that lived on an allowance, without any income.

"I have homework," Lucy whispered, distraught.

"You're doing homework right now," Keith replied.

He observed the shape of her butt through the pleated skirt as he slowly breathed out the air through his nose, his eyes wild with lust.

Lucy's insides quaked, but she breathed deeply to keep calm and focus her mind. She knew her dropping skirt and panties was just part of the deal: he'd take care of her if she would offer something in return.

Keith bent down and placed her skirt and panties on the chair they had just sat on. Then bent down again to take off his pants and underwear. He gazed down at her fondlingly and started touching her ass cheeks.

Lucy remained bent over on the large dinner table with eight chairs surrounding it, wondering what Keith was waiting for. Keith's hands touched her ass with his fingertips as he stared long and hungrily at her, wondering if he'd fall more in love with her the longer he would stare. He was fascinated by her, obsessed even.

He spat onto his hand and her shuddering body betrayed her uneasiness when he moved two of his wet fingers over the little anus that was perfectly aligned with his cock. He spat onto his other hand and moved his spit over his big knob.

He waited and waited while fingering her little asshole and warming up his cockhead in his fist, as he prepared them both for deep penetration. He let his fingers slip out of her, and gazed in awed silence at the tiny, pink hole that had felt so hot on his fingers.

Lucy felt his swollen penis between her ass cheeks again and again, not fucking her but just riding up against her and bumping into her asshole. Every time he did, she felt her little asshole opening a little more, almost as if inviting the large cock in.

Gazing admiringly at the spectacle one last time, Keith aggressively squeezed his dick with his calloused hand, preparing it for the rough fuck he had in mind.

Lucy felt him press the hot cockhead, dripping with his spit, against her little asshole until it gave way and snapped tightly behind the ridge of his mushroom head. She writhed and twisted in his hands under him and fought to come up, and in response, Keith pushed his hard cock deeper into her snug asshole. He heaved a sigh of relief, and with a playful grin on his lips felt his heart lift as he stared at the joyous reunion of their bodies.

He breathed in the scent of her as deeply as he could when he felt his balls touch her vulva. Lucy lay still at last when he began to move in and out and didn't make a sound.

Lucy had hoped he wouldn't want to fuck her anally anymore, and yet here she was getting fucked to the hilt in her tight, little butt. She squirmed as she felt his very hard cock working its way in and out of her ass at an increasing tempo. The initial sensations and pain passing, she breathed deeply, finally able to truly focus as her body adjusted to the feel of the massive erection plowing her butt from behind. There was nothing more animalistic to her than getting fucked in that hole, it was far worse than having to put it in her mouth, at least then she could stimulate his cockhead with her hot tongue and make him cum. But she could do little now, only lay down and let him use her until he'd cum.

Keith seemed to think otherwise, moaning appreciatively when she accidentally tightened her ass on his cock. Keith licked his lips, already looking forward to dumping another load into the girl. He stretched out his arm to hold onto the edge of the large table, giving himself better leverage to ram his cock deeper into the little asshole, that in its turn sucked him in every time he thrust his hips forward.

He began fucking her little butt so roughly that the table rocked violently and moved from its place with every thrust. Her unsuccessful and desperate attempts of crawling away from under him, her squirming, and her sharp cries ringing his ears every time he bottomed out good and hard, overwhelmed all his senses, and he felt his deep-red, swollen cockhead burst and shoot ropes of hot cum deep into her bowels.

Keith could only groan as he rested his sweating body on top of her soft, delicate one, feeling his throbbing cock swell every time it spurted a creamy load into her ass.

Lucy felt how he deliberately held himself deep into her tight asshole as he came. She's never heard him breathe heavier than he did then. Lucy gasped as he nearly crushed her on the wooden table with his weight. She suspected he didn't hear nor notice, the only thing existing for him at the moment was her ass and his cock. It was the quickest and yet the most violent of fucks she had experienced. She squealed when Keith took his spent dick out, but felt he was still as hard as when he had entered her.

"If you don't finish your plate in three minutes, you won't get dessert," Keith panted as he quickly dressed. He didn't bother washing or cleaning, he just put his deflating cock in his underwear and zipped up his pants.

Lucy needed a minute before his words sank in. She looked next to her at the lasagna that had gone cold.

"Fine," Keith grumbled, "I'll have dessert though, because my mouth is dry from all the fucking I've been doing."

His heavy breathing and gasping for air had made his tongue dry as a bone. He looked in awe at her still bent over body and the little butthole he had fucked wide open.

He relented and helped her to her feet. He noticed she was wobbly as she balanced herself on one leg to put her panties on.

Lucy went to the bathroom, sighing as she looked at her reflection in the mirror. She was going to do homework, but Keith had decided fucking her asshole was her homework. No matter how nice she was to him or witnessing his sweet side, his sex-crazed mind of his would always interfere and destroy any romance they had going on. She knew what the end of the day would bring: just another rough fuck from the older man that called himself her boyfriend. And every next day. it would just repeat.