Behind Closed Doors Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erialfor
erialfor
280 Followers

She sat on the toilet, squeezing and pressing as she used toilet paper to wipe her sore anus. She regretted not having brought her skirt with her and made her way back to the living room where Keith greeted her with a big smile, having just finished his dessert.

He bent through one knee as he held her skirt in her hands.

"Come," he encouraged her to lift one leg. She did, watching as Keith pulled on her skirt for her.

"I have the week off, so I can bring you to school tomorrow, no need to take the bus," he said, as he admired her tiny body for the thousandth time.

Lucy nodded and turned around.

"Where are you going, sweetheart?" she heard Keith ask in near panic.

"Homework."

"Of course!" Keith exclaimed happily. "I'm afraid I can't help you with that," he mused aloud in a low voice. "But I'll be checking in on you later. You can use my desk upstairs if you prefer to study in silence."

Lucy nodded and ascended the stairs. She grimaced as she sat on the chair. Half an hour later she was still staring at the same page of her book as the events of the day and their latest fuck flashed through her mind. She still felt Keith's cock in her ass and still heard his grunts and heavy breathing so loudly as if it was happening all over again.

Sometime later Keith walked in as he amiably greeted her with a cold drink in his hands.

"Here you go," he said as he bent down to place it on the table and looked at her panties, enjoying her skirt was still downstairs. He also placed a plate with an almond cake with powdered sugar on top of it on the desk.

"How's it going?" he asked with a warm smile as he looked over her shoulder at her book.

Lucy shrugged, not interested in small talk.

"If it was up to me, you stayed home this week with me. To get used to the place now that we're together. Besides, you don't even know if you really want to work in healthcare. And let me tell you, baby, you are too sensitive to deal with sick people every day. You'll be running off to me day one."

"Well, it's up to you of course," he added. He kissed her on her head and closed the door to give her the privacy she needed.

Lucy stared at the cake he had baked and closed her book without ever intending to open it again. Why study without believing in herself? Study without enjoying the subjects? Study without having a purpose? Keith was right about what he had said the other day. She had a house, a car, and an income in him. Why study? Before long she'd be pregnant anyway. She suspected she was already.

She didn't know any successful women, and no longer believed the lies of the media and TV. The only women she knew had kids and were obedient housewives. Keith may not be ideal, but at least she knew him all her life. Besides, men were all the same, thinking with their dick.

If she indeed would be pregnant Keith would marry her, her who he considered a lovely, young woman... but marrying her with her growing hatred of men would become his downfall.

She didn't feel like doing anything. She sighed, wondering what her mother would advise her in the situation she was in. Her mother's absence was a feeling she had never felt stronger than at that moment. She took the little fork in her hand and ate the cake, enjoying the outstanding baking qualities of Keith.

She took a long, hot shower. If Keith was serious about her moving in, the normally timid girl didn't think she needed to ask permission first.

Arriving downstairs, she was slightly embarrassed as she was very aware of Keith's blatant staring at her legs.

"I'm going to bed," she announced.

"Already?" Keith asked in surprise as he looked at the clock on the wall.

"I'm tired from fucking all day," she answered coldly. "And I'm not going to school tomorrow so don't wake me up. I want to sleep in."

She felt a strange tingling sensation in her belly and even lower when she locked eyes with Keith. She thought the tall, much older man was attractive in his own way. Shaking off her feelings she walked over toward Keith and regretting her bitchy words she kissed him on his cheek as a way of apologizing. She shyly looked away when she saw the approving grin on his face and his glistening eyes.

Keith smiled as he saw her walking up the stairs. It was the first sensible thing she had said all evening. His mind replayed those few but oh-so-lovely words she had said. That stunning girl was tired from fucking with him all day! He smiled from ear to ear. He couldn't think of a better compliment. But the best part had been when she said she wasn't going to school tomorrow. He'd have the sexy thing all to himself for the entire day. He felt a pleasant tingle in his cockhead and balls when he thought about the possibilities. Maybe he could persuade her with gifts to suck him off in bed before he'd start the new day, or he could just wake her up by putting his cock in her mouth or pussy.

Lucy wore a shirt with long sleeves and pajama pants in bed. The bed was so large and soft that she felt like a queen. Everything in the house was of the highest quality. Even the toothbrush Keith had given her rotated in all directions and was as thick as two of her fingers combined.

Maybe life wasn't so bad after all? She felt her pussy tingle as she thought of the sex they'd had that day. Her cheeks flushed in shame as she felt herself becoming wet from the fantasy of calling Keith in and lowering her wet mouth on his hot and big cock. Keith had licked and sucked her so skillfully she thought only an experienced man could. She pushed her hand down into her panties and spread her legs wide. She wondered how long she would have before Keith would join her in bed.

Keith locked the front door and turned off the lights. Going upstairs, his eyes danced in sweet amusement and his dick swelled up to a full erection when he stared at the empty glass, and at the crumbles on his desk and on the empty plate. She had eaten the entire cake and drank all of her drink. It would guarantee a long, passionate night of fucking her brains out. He was ready for round five of that day.

To be continued?

erialfor
erialfor
280 Followers